Sunday, December 30, 2012
The top ten House Negroes of 2012.
If the master’s house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, “What’s the matter, boss, we sick?” We sick! He identified himself with his master more than his master identified with himself." ~ Malcolm X~
My friends and fellow field-hands, 2013 is almost here, and I could not let the year end without recognizing the top ten House Negroes of 2012. (No Stacey, you didn't make the list.)They are not necessarily in order of importance.
1. Herman Cain-This Negro could have been on this list for 2011 as well. He came on the scene with a lot of promise, and he could have really elevated the republican party in the Negro community. But, sadly, he turned out to be just O.J. Simpson (he loved those blondes, too) with catchy political one liners and a knack for buffoonery.
2. Juan Williams- I could add all the Negroes over at FOX NEWS cashing those Rupert Murdock checks. But Juan is the most high profile of the bunch so he deserves top House Negro billing.
3. Trenton Mayor, Tony Mack- This Negro represents a long line of black politricksters who care more about lining their pockets than the people they serve. There will be another one of these crooks on the list in 2013. That we can count on.
4. Rev. C.L. Bryant- The Rev. thinks that he is a runaway slave and he wants other blacks to runaway with him from the "democratic plantation". Rev. that's called "jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire." The Rev. also declared that blacks voted for Obama because he is black....duh!
5. Clarence Thomas- Come on now; as long as Clarence is one of the supremes he will be on this list.
6. Allen B. West-Thank you for your service, but you can leave the house now. Actually, you were just voted out of the house. Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.
7. Tavis Smiley-Tavis, it's cool to criticize Obama, but why weren't you criticizing W for not fighting the war on poverty here in America? Besides, your conscience shouldn't be guided by a check.
8. Chris Brown-This Negro represents everything that is wrong with hip hop culture these days.
9. Joe Oliver-This is the Negro who came out of nowhere to declare that he was friends with Trayvon Martin's killer, George Zimmerman. Turns out that he was just another House Negro looking for some shine.
10. Carl Lewis-This hating Negro questioned the legitimacy of the Jamaican sprinters in London. That will get you top HN status in my book every time.
*Stephen from Django Unchained.