Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy 2012 everyone! No resolutions, please. I am pretty sure that most of you are going to forget whatever it is you promised to do by March.

Every day should be like a new year for you, and those promises to yourself should be made every morning when you wake: I want to be a better husband, a better father, I am going to eat right, I am going to take care of my body, I am really going to help and advocate on behalf of people who are less fortunate than I am...you get the picture.

I know one thing, 2012 will be very interesting. There is a national election here in A-merry-ca, and there is continuing economic and political instability in Europe and the Middle East.

A-merry-cans will continue to be "color aroused" (thanks Francis) and I will be here to observe and write about it every step of the way.

I haven't found Lark Voorhies, (Hey, I saw the recent pics, so maybe that's not such a bad thing. Besides, there is always Debbie Morgan.) so I guess I will keep on blogging. Pissing off the haters, sharing ideas -and thoughts- with like minded individuals, and learning from others who are willing to engage and discuss things in an intelligent and logical manner.

So goodbye 2011; it was fun while it lasted.  

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy New Year Everyone and thank you Mr Field Negro for your informative posts!! 2012 should be off the chain!!

Kia
http://www.amazon.com/Down-Low-Baller-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B0054DR3YE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325424268&sr=8-1

Sophia said...

Happy New Year to you Field. Your work is much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Field,
I'm glad this southern white boy found you this year. Keep it up!

Liberal Tormentor - tormenting liberals with logic and facts since 1982 said...

RIP Lynn Samuels. Unlike 99% of libtalkers, you were entertaining without whinning like a 5 year old. You didn't tow the line and was unafraid to speak the truth.

You will be missed.

Wesley R said...

Field,

Happy New Year and keep up the good work.

Happy New Year to everyone who posts on this site as well.

Anonymous said...

Field,
Happy New Year to you and your family and may you have a safe trip back to Philly if you are out of town for the holiday.

Now about those two links you provided in this post; they both point to Debbie Morgan???
Does this mean you are giving up on Lark and if so shouldn't you remove that note on the sidebar??

Am I the only one who checks these things??

Makaii
wishing you again
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou from Maui

PilotX said...

Glad to hear you'll be around for a bit longer too bad the Myans gave us one more year.

Jo Moore said...

Happy New Year, my friend. May you find peace and clarity in the coming year. Thank you for reading me. I am humbled by your attention.

field negro said...

Happy New Year to all. Glad you all could join me on this blogging journey.

DiAnne said...

Happy New Year Field. It is going to be an interesting year, no doubt. I'll be checking in with you here on a regular basis.

Whitey's Conspiracy said...

I spent the day at my sister's ranch, among her visiting Kansas/Oklahoma republican inlaws. I asked them what they expect this election year; the consensus was "Romney's our best shot at winning; so he'll win the nomination, but he'll still lose to Obama by a mile because even we don't like him."

I know how they feel. I watched my party lose two that we should have won easily in 88 and 04 when we too nominated wealthy Massachusetts centrists who had it all on paper.

Whitey's Conspiracy said...

Yeah, u2 Field, and all the rest too.

PilotX said...

"I know how they feel. I watched my party lose two that we should have won easily in 88 and 04 when we too nominated wealthy Massachusetts centrists who had it all on paper."

Interesting perspective.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Field, Happy New Year!

The Purple Cow said...

Happy new year to all - including the KKK crowd.

Carolyn Moon said...

FN stated: "A-merry-cans will continue to be "color aroused" (thanks Francis) and I will be here to observe and write about it every step of the way".
=================
Bravo Field ^◡^ !