Christmas Day is almost here, and so, in honor of one of the most infamous characters associated with the season, I have compiled a list of the most memorable people with Grinch like qualities for 2012.
1. Wayne LaPierre- Wayne suggested armed guards in every school at a cost of over 2 billion dollars after the Newtown massacres. And meanwhile, four firefighters were shot (two fatally) after responding to a fire this morning. Now do we need armed guards on every fire truck? Yes Wayne, we do think that you are "crazy".
2. Bashar al-Assad-My man is the current president of Syria, and he has routinely tortured, killed, and imprisoned his political opponents. Now his country is in the middle of a civil war because most of his people want him to go and he refuses to step down.
3. Rush Limbaugh/Mike Gallagher/Newt Gingrich- I guess if I looked like these clowns I would always be angry, too.
4. Mitt Romney- Forget the 47% comments. Something about this guy just took all the fun out of the 2012 elections.
5. The sour grapes wingnuts- Secession isn't such a bad idea. At least not for the rest of us.
6. The Muslims practicing Sharia Law in the 21st Century-Stoning women to death for adultery and participating in a beauty contest?
7. Todd Akin and other republicans who declared war on women- If we could just find a way for them to shut their brains down.
8. The people in America who oppose same sex marriage-
9. Scott Walker-Preventing families from having a living wage is not something to be proud of.
10. Rick Santorum- As a "blah" person in America I am truly glad that Rick will now be politically irrelevant.