I am bringing you my top ten list of house Negroes in America for 2014.
This list is not necessarily in an order of importance, and it reflects the top ten house Negroes in America at this particular point in time.
1. Jason Riley-This Negro is dangerous because a major newspaper gives him a platform to spew his nonsense.
2. Don Lemon-This was a close one, because this Negro actually makes some good points at times. But his body of tomming work is too large to ignore.
3. Sheryl Underwood-“Why would you save Afro hair?” She went on to imply that no one wants to save black people’s hair, adding that you never hear of a woman in a beauty shop asking for that “curly, nappy, beady” hair.
In contrast, Underwood praised her white co-host for saving her child’s hair because it was probably “some beautiful, long silky stuff.” I am sure there is lots of perm in the house.
4. Stacey Dash- Nothing wrong with supporting Mitt Romney if you really think he would make a better president. But supporting him because you think that the white man's milk is cleaner is house Negro behavior.
5. Allen West- This Negro almost didn't make the list because he is a borderline cartoon character and this list is for real people.
6. 50 Cent (AKA Curtis Jackson)- If you have $750,000 to throw around while you make fun of another man's reading skills, why don't you just give that money to a worthy cause?
7. Rev.Jesse Jackson- To the house,Rev. Jackson. Calling for donations in Ferguson and appearing on FOX made me send you there.
8. Robin Clearmountain- You have probably never heard of this lady, but she has a special place in the house.
9. All the Negroes who participate in those lame cooning reality shows. (I see you Tamar.)
10. Clarence Thomas-The house was custom built for this Negro. He will make every house Negro list from here until the end of time.
(Honorable mention goes to Tavis Smiley, Stephen A Smith, Herman Cain, and Ray Nagin.)