Saturday, January 12, 2019

Caption Saturday.

  • Image result for trump putin images
I need a caption for this pic.


114 comments:

Lt. Commander Johnson said...

I'll try to get you a better bouquet than Obama promised you....after the election, of course.

Lt.Commander Johnson said...

Sorry...forgot the link:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

Anonymous said...

Donald: "When do I get the the pee-pee tape? I told everyone we'd pull our troops out of Syria like you wanted!"

Vlad: "Mmmm, I'll believe it when I see it, Mr. Big Talker. You also bragged about getting rid of North Korea's nukes and signing a better trade deal with China. But both of them gave you the finger."

dinthebeast said...

You needn't speak into the flowers Donald, any idiot could tell what you would say.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Vlad: "Maybe you can just buy and build the Lego wall, Donald?"

Donald: "I'm really fucked this time, aren't I?"

Anonymous said...

PUTIN: "How deed this nigger get in zee room?"

TRUMP: "In America, we call it Affirmative Action. But don't worry, Vlad moy droog - all that's about to change! We're sending 'em all back to Africa and making America great again!"

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you idiots are still talking about the fictitious "pee tape." Shows just how utterly pathetic and lost you are.

I'd laugh, but it's all so tiresome now.

Anonymous said...

Putin: Are you going to have to declare a state of emergency to build the wall?

Trump: Yes, probably.

Putin: Won't the communists just get some Hawaiian judge to stop it?

Trump: They will try but they will fail. There are already a thousand and one states of emergency, each of them consuming vast amounts of funds that congress has not appropriated, and each of them granting a vast and lawless army of bureaucrats open ended powers to smash the lives of Americans that they do not much like.

Putin: Obama's actions have fundamentally changed how the American government works.

Trump: Obamacare was never legally passed: House passed one version, Senate passed another version, reconciliation produced a third version, none of them workable, so Obama took legislative, judicial, and fiscal authority into his own pocket and implemented his own Obamacare, using the various things that had arguably been passed as fig leaf. This is a problem of central planning, that since any one central plan steps on lots of toes, it is impossible to get a majority, or even a substantial plurality, in favor of any one central plan.

Putin: That is true.

Trump: The wall is being built. I just just want a fig leaf to make building it legal. Obama implemented Obamacare illegally by executive order with a fig leaf of legislation, and I am dismantling and replacing Obamacare, taking advantage of (il)legal precedents set by Obama, without even a fig leaf. The shutdown is just to give me a fig leaf for the wall.

Putin: How much longer are you going to suffer these communists?

Trump: The Democrats are going to appeal this state of emergency, but unless they openly say “The president should reign but not rule, the permanent government should rule”, the court cannot explain what makes this one different from the other thousand and one states of emergency.

Putin: This a big step towards them getting helicopter rides to the Pacific, and they are absolutely right, but unable to explain why, or even to think why, because actually thinking through the reasons is crimethink.

Trump: Motherfuckers.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...



Anonymous said:...

"Obamacare was never legally passed: House passed one version, Senate passed another version, reconciliation produced a third version, none of them workable, so Obama took legislative, judicial, and fiscal authority into his own pocket and implemented his own Obamacare, using the various things that had arguably been passed as fig leaf."
**********************
Say what?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/affordable-care-act.asp
Looks like the ACA actually was passed by congress, even though Republicans didn't vote for it.

Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^
A NPC speaks.

Bloviating Ignoramus said...

That's a good one Doug ... I vote for that

PilotX said...

If I would have known it would be so easy to take over America I would have gotten this idiot elected long ago.

Pilot Rex said...

America was taken over almost 90 yeas ago.

Anonymous said...

Got 'em by the crotch now Rutin',they aint gettin'paid,treat em like my tenants!!!

PilotX said...

"America was taken over almost 90 yeas ago."

Putin: and now it's mine! Bwahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I'd take Putin over our current (((overlords))).

Anonymous said...

"I'd take Putin over our current (((overlords)))."

Yes, we know you would. Your loyalties are to people who superficially look like you, not to your fellow countrymen. And you are clearly demented, because you think there are (((overlords))).

Fortunately, most people do not share your beliefs, and actually do consider treason to be a bad thing.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said...

"I'd take Putin over our current (((overlords)))."

7:44 PM


If that's how you feel, why not consider immigrating to Russia?

Anonymous said...

New Nation News

Anonymous said...

Fortunately, most people do not share your beliefs, and actually do consider treason to be a bad thing.
-----------
Wait, you mean most people aren't white supremacist assholes?

dinthebeast said...

Yup. Fewer of them every day.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Yup. Fewer of them every day.
-----------
If that were only true.

mike from iowa said...

Guess whitey bully's race. https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/watch-white-man-slugs-young-black-girl-wild-altercation-outside-nc-mall/

6 foot 5, 250 pound wasicu wastey finally found a 12 year old Black girl he could shove around and then deck. What a man's man he is.

Anonymous said...

Dude made a mistake, but he was defending his family from about 20-30 teens who were hassling people and fighting outside the mall entrance. Girls do this shit because they know they are immune from the consequences of their behavior. There are plenty of cases where they've really hurt people. This time when she ran her mouth and walked up on a guy he decked her. His bad, and he's in a world of trouble for it.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said:

"Dude made a mistake.."

*****************
Yes, he did, and you should have stopped right there without trying to defend him. The article didn't say a word about him defending his family. Apparently the man interfered in a ruckus in the parking lot. Some girl pushed him and he responded by decking her. Inexcusable.

Anonymous said...

"Will you be my Valentine for this year, Vladdy? I even brought you some flowers!"

Winning303 said...

WINNING303 - JUDI BOLA ONLINE | CASINO ONLINE | SLOT ONLINE | POKER ONLINE TERPERCAYA

BANDAR BOLA ONLINE

BANDAR TOGEL ONLINE

BANDAR SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

BANDAR TOGEL ONLINE

BANDAR BOLA ONLINE TERPERCAYA

* KUNJUNGI SITUS KAMI DI *

www.winning303.com


*NB : MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *

* Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :
- WA : +6281717177303
- BBM : WINNING303
- LINE : WINNING303*



DAFTAR SEKARANG

WINNING303 - JUDI BOLA ONLINE | CASINO ONLINE | SLOT ONLINE | POKER ONLINE TERPERCAYA

WINNING303 - JUDI BOLA ONLINE | CASINO ONLINE | SLOT ONLINE | POKER ONLINE TERPERCAYA

WINNING303 - JUDI BOLA ONLINE | CASINO ONLINE | SLOT ONLINE | POKER ONLINE TERPERCAYA

WINNING303 - JUDI BOLA ONLINE | CASINO ONLINE | SLOT ONLINE | POKER ONLINE TERPERCAYA

WINNING303 - JUDI BOLA ONLINE | CASINO ONLINE | SLOT ONLINE | POKER ONLINE TERPERCAYA

Anonymous said...

"he article didn't say a word about him defending his family."

his wife and daughter are standing behind him.

that girl got exactly what she deserved.

it needs to happen more.

Anonymous said...

Dems got what they wanted ;but lost what they had.

Government workers make 3x minimum wage...no excuse for not having at least a 3 months rainy day fund (*SMH*). Civil Service workers have the best insurance and government employee status will secures a loans.

Many goverment workers got free time off work. After shut down ends, they get retro paid for free time off plus their regular vacation and sick pay.

By felicia!

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


"that girl got exactly what she deserved.

it needs to happen more."

1:39 PM

*************************
So you can all feel good about beating up twelve-year-old girls. I'm sure you'd like that, coward.

Anonymous said...

i'd kick a two year old female pit bull if it was about to bite my daughter.

same thing.

PilotX said...

"After shut down ends, they get retro paid for free time off plus their regular vacation and sick pay."

I'm seeing this more and more so this must be the talking points for conservatives. But the key is "after the shut down ends".

PilotX said...

"Government workers make 3x minimum wage...no excuse for not having at least a 3 months rainy day fund"

All government workers make 3X the minimum wage? TSA agents also? You do realize the majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. There is no reason that the government has to be shutdown, Mitch McConnell can end it anytime. He should lose his job because he has abdicated his duties. The senate does not refuse to push a bill because the President may not sign it, a veto can be overridden. Hopefully the voters who are living without money will remember this.

Anonymous said...

“The senate does not refuse to push a bill because the President may not sign it, a veto can be overridden. Hopefully the voters who are living without money will remember this.”

Hopefully, the Democrats should promise that when next they control the government, they will rewrite the laws on budgeting, such that if Congress fails to pass a budget, the previous budget scheme is automatically extended, indefinitely, until a new budget is passed. Effectively, this would ban shutdowns.

Republicans cannot be allowed to keep pulling this childish bullshit. No other country works like this. Their governments do not go into a state of financial paralysis because the two houses of Congress, or Congress and the White House, had a fight.

Anonymous said...

Dems are off partying in Puerto Rico while the President is working to advance the interests of American citizens.

PilotX said...

"Republicans cannot be allowed to keep pulling this childish bullshit."

Any rational person can see that Republicans have no interest in governing. They have a specific agenda to push and that's about it. The rich and the hyper religious need their agenda and to hell with everyone else.

Anonymous said...

James Watson is today's Galileo.

Progressivism is the state religion.

The New York Times is the Catholic Church.

dinthebeast said...

On the lighter side, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is unemployed and his former Alabama senate seat is occupied by a Democrat.

Also, the legal noose is really beginning to squeeze Fergus and he's freaking the fuck out. Just hope that none of the distractions he cooks up involve the military.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Progressivism is the state religion.
---------
Stupidity is the conservative religion.

Anonymous said...

"the legal noose is really beginning to squeeze Fergus"

is this an auto-post?

Anonymous said...

Wow. Pioneering DNA scientist and Nobel Prize winner James Watson has been stripped of his honors for confirming a scientific link between race and intelligence.

Racial equality is just a religion for psychopaths and an ideal system for global finance.

If he said something blatantly not true like "ESP is real" or "there's an alien base on he moon" no one would care.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

PilotX said...

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/01/poll-0-0-of-icelanders-under-25-believe-god-created-the-world/?fbclid=IwAR2rIyX6IhkpgNHDTZQo86QlLvY7dGlvXrAqYZOGZrlm7sjjKGXy7yTfDkU


Meanwhile in Indiana they are pushing to teach creationism. Kinda doomed.

PilotX said...

"Racial equality is just a religion for psychopaths and an ideal system for global finance."

Or the opposite is a way to keep us divided.

PilotX said...

"for confirming a scientific link between race and intelligence."

Actually that's not true. He expressed his long held opinion but never had any scientific evidence.

Anonymous said...

"Meanwhile in Indiana they are pushing to teach creationism. Kinda doomed."

There is plenty of evidence for racial differences in intelligence.

It is obvious that there are differences between all racial groups in all kinds of attributes. To deny this is to place your religious beliefs above science.

You are a progressive creationist. You don't believe in evolution.

dinthebeast said...

From Taegan Goddard:

“More U.S. coal-fired power plants were shut in President Trump’s first two years than were retired in the whole of Barack Obama’s first term, despite the Republican’s efforts to prop up the industry to keep a campaign promise to coal-mining states,” Reuters reports.

“Trump has tried to roll back rules on climate change and the environment adopted during the Obama administration to fulfill pledges to voters in states like West Virginia and Wyoming.”

Time marches on with or without those who oppose the march.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

"More U.S. coal-fired power plants were shut in President Trump’s first two years than were retired in the whole of Barack Obama’s first term"

These were retired under EPA consent decrees issued during the Obama adminstration. You don't just shut down 100 GW of electricity production over night.

Anonymous said...

"6 foot 5, 250 pound wasicu wastey finally found a 12 year old Black girl he could shove around and then deck."

Racist entitled black girl thought her racial privilege entitled her to assault and batter a white man and threaten his family.  She was wrong.  Unlikely she learned anything, though.  A pity she didn't go after a CCW holder, a hollowpoint through the chest would certainly have fixed her behavior if not her attitude.

"What a man's man he is."

A man's man would have grabbed her by the neck and done a reverse pile driver hard enough to spill the coconut all over the sidewalk.  That also would have fixed her behavior.  A pity that she still lives to do it again, and none of her companions have learned a thing either.

Anonymous said...

If you assume that everything is neutral, it doesn’t take a lot of gene flow to keep populations genetically similar – something like 1 migrant per generation, regardless of population size. There’s a relationship between average gene flow and Fst:

Fst=1/(4N_{e}m+1)}

Fst between CEU ( Mormons) and YRI ( Yoruba, in Nigeria) is 0.165. ( Same as that between timber wolves and coyotes). Going from Fst to number of migrants per generation :

Nm=1(1/Fst-1)/4}, where Nm is the number of migrants.

So, the average number of migrants per generation between sub-Saharan Africa and Europe, over the past hundred thousand years or so, was 1.26. Not a hell of a lot of gene flow. I blame the Sahara, distance, human cussedness, and the Ice Age.

Was this enough to keep natural selection from pushing the two populations in different directions? Not at all. For gene flow to substantially block adaptive divergence of a polygenic trait, gene flow has to average on the order of 2% or more per generation. Not two individuals: 2 percent of the population.

Since the actual number for all of sub-Saharan Africa was something like 1 migrant per generation, we don’t have to worry about European admixture damping out local adaptation in Africa, or vice versa.

Now there may well have been significant gene flow between one tribe and a neighboring one in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa, which kept them from becoming too different from each other: but there was nothing keeping them from becoming different from people in the Middle East, or Europe, or East Asia. In fact, we know some populations in sub-Saharan Africa were sufficiently genetically isolated from each other to develop lots of Fst (Bushmen vs Bantu), and end up quite different from each other. Obviously different.

Generally speaking, people seem not to have mixed much in Ice Age times. Fst between the Levant and the Zagros mountains, the west and east ends of the Fertile Crescent, was like that between Germany and China today.

Eskimos show special adaptations to a high-fat diet, and a body form adapted to cold , consistent with Bergmann’s rule and Allen’s rule. I don’t think there were ever many Eskimos. Tibetans developed their altitude adaptations some time ago, before agriculture: how many hunter-gatherers could there have been in Tibet?

Drop anybody into a real tropical jungle, wait a few tens of thousands of years (maybe less), and you get Pygmies or Negritos.

Darwin’s Finches on the Galapagos: specialized beaks for different food sources. Specializations that change over a few years of drought [ ENSO cycles].

Every example of island dwarfism or gigantism: tiny Maltese elephant, giant Majorcan dormouse.

PilotX said...

"There is plenty of evidence for racial differences in intelligence."

And yet those who say and believe this can never produce the evidence. I know you want this to be true but if just ain't. Can you link to a peer reviewed scientific study or am I just to take your word for it?

PilotX said...

"You are a progressive creationist. You don't believe in evolution."

Sure I believe in evolution but I just don't believe racist anon posters with no expertise in the subject matter opining on scientifical biological transmorphication.πŸ˜‚

Jack Ketch said...

P "You don't bring me flowers"
T "You don't sing me love songs"

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said...

"If you assume that everything is neutral, it doesn’t take a lot of gene flow to keep populations genetically similar – something like 1 migrant per generation, regardless of population size. There’s a relationship between average gene flow and Fst:

Fst=1/(4N_{e}m+1)}........"

********************************
Three Questions
What is the purpose of this post? Were you trying to bore us to tears? Where are the reliable sources to support your point if you have one?

PilotX said...

"Were you trying to bore us to tears?"


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anonymous said...

The point is that there are significant differences between human populations that have evolved separately for hundreds of generations, just like for any species, and that to deny this is to deny evolution.

It is not that any one population is "better", just that differences exist. This includes intelligence. Group difference are both blatantly obvious to casual observation as well as thoroughly demonstrated through all measurement schemes developed to date.

It does not deny that there is significant variation within populations. Thus all people should be treated as individuals.

Progressive ideology denies the fact of group differences. This is not based on how the world is, but how progressives have decided the world should be. The ruthless enforcement of this falsehood has been the source of unending conflict and harm.

PilotX said...

"It is not that any one population is "better", just that differences exist. This includes intelligence."

No evidence of intelligence differences between racial groups. The only people who push this propaganda are racists. You were asked to provide a peer reviewed study that proves this and guess what? Nada. Thanks for expressing your opinion once again anon but now it's time to move along.πŸ˜†

Anonymous said...

"how do you like my two agents Nancy and Chuck Mr. Trump"

Anonymous said...

... and then I tried one with the special sauce and I've never gone back!

Anonymous said...

"And yet those who say and believe this can never produce the evidence."

It's funny that PX has pre-dismissed all evidence of racial (and sub-racial) differences in IQ as the work of "racists".  He has already decided that nothing can ever convince him otherwise.

Wikipedia's SJW editors have even had to make concessions to the facts:

"Currently, there is no non-circumstantial evidence that these differences in test scores have a genetic component, although some researchers believe that the existing circumstantial evidence makes it at least plausible that hard evidence for a genetic component will eventually be found."

Rushton and Jensen (two sources guaran-damn-teed to be on PX's "racist" list) don't try to mealy-mouth around the truth:

"The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in Black–White differences in mean IQ."

And then they go into the forbidden zone... right there in the abstract!

"The implication for public policy is that the discrimination model (i.e., Black–White differences in socially valued outcomes will be equal barring discrimination) must be tempered by a distributional model (i.e., Black–White outcomes reflect underlying group characteristics)."

The paper starts out with history:

"In 1969, the Harvard Educational Review published Arthur Jensen’s lengthy article, “How Much Can We Boost IQ and School Achievement?” Jensen concluded that (a) IQ tests measure socially relevant general ability; (b) individual differences in IQ have a high heritability, at least for the White populations of the United States and Europe; (c) compensatory educational programs have proved generally ineffective in raising the IQs or school achievement of individuals or groups; (d) because social mobility is linked to ability, social class differences in IQ probably have an appreciable genetic component; and tentatively, but most controversially, (e) the mean Black–White group difference in IQ probably has some genetic component."

For those of you who are bad at math, 1969 was fifty years ago and this knowledge was old even then.  The paper goes on:

"Currently, the 1.1 standard deviation difference in average IQ between Blacks and Whites in the United States is not in itself a matter of empirical dispute. A meta-analytic review by Roth, Bevier, Bobko, Switzer, and Tyler (2001) showed it also holds for college and university application tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT; N = 2.4 million) and the Graduate Record Examination (GRE; N = 2.3 million), as well as for tests for job applicants in corporate settings (N = 0.5 million) and in the military (N = 0.4 million). Because test scores are the best predictor of economic success in Western society (Schmidt & Hunter, 1998), these group differences have important societal outcomes (R. A. Gordon, 1997; Gottfredson, 1997)."

Get that:  "not in itself a matter of empirical dispute."  PX not only doesn't know, but denies, things which are not empirically disputable.  This is par for the course.

(1/2, continued for length)

Anonymous said...

(2/2)


There's the Brainstats ranking of countries by average IQ which puts the smartest country in sub-Saharan Africa (Sierra Leone) at a pathetic 91 and goes down to Equatorial Guinea at 59.  Field's home of Jamaica has an average IQ of 71.

The "slave coast" countries from Sierra Leone down to Angola rank Sierra Leone at 91, Liberia at 67, Ivory Coast at 69, Ghana at 73, Togo at 70, Benin at 70, Nigeria at 84, Cameroon at 64, Equatorial Guinea at 59, Gabon at 64 and Angola at 68.

These data may be based on small sample sizes but are otherwise "not... a matter of empirical dispute."  And that is why there is a widespread impression that Africans are stupid:  they are.

PilotX said...

"It's funny that PX has pre-dismissed all evidence of racial (and sub-racial) differences in IQ as the work of "racists". He has already decided that nothing can ever convince him otherwise."

Nah, it's just that the only "evidence" comes from anonymous posters who have neither the training nor the expertise to render a peer reviewed scientific study proving such. Until then I'm skeptical of the information and motives of such posters. I'm still waiting.

PilotX said...

I mean c'mon, you link us to information from Brainstats which is run by Richard Lynn a known racist with a controversial background but alas this is par for the course. Trust me anon, you're not the first or the last poster who offers a suspect link to support their unsubstantiated beliefs and then try to shame me for not accepting their "data" wholecloth.

PilotX said...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/22/eugenics-racism-mainstream-science

PilotX said...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-43768132

Richard Lynn has been ousted from his university.

Anonymous said...

He has argued that people from east Asia have a higher average IQ than Europeans and that men have a higher average IQ than women.

The university said it had made its decision "following due process and considering all relevant information".

"Ulster University has withdrawn the emeritus title from Professor Richard Lynn and notified the individual accordingly," it said.


You celebrate this? A university cutting ties with a scientist because his research doesn't conform to ideology?

How is this different from a religion excommunicating someone for heresy?

Anonymous said...

There are so many people on "The Left" who desperately crave and desire for "Nazis" to be vastly more prominent than they actually are, because it would fulfill some sick psycho-political need they've constructed in their minds and amongst their little social groups. Pathetic

Anonymous said...

"Trust me anon, you're not the first or the last poster who offers a suspect link to support their unsubstantiated beliefs and then try to shame me for not accepting their "data" wholecloth."

Facts aren't facts if I think the people who believe them are evil.

PilotX said...

"You celebrate this? A university cutting ties with a scientist because his research doesn't conform to ideology?"

Um, if you make racist, sexist or ignorantly bigotted statements you usually get fired. I'm from a low IQ subgroup and I'm smart enough to understand that. Dude is an idiot and rightfully got fired.

PilotX said...

"Facts aren't facts if I think the people who believe them are evil."

Geez, here we go again with that word "facts". Is it surprising to anyone that the test developed by a racist who has animosity towards a certain group would result in that group doing poorly on said test? Shocking I know.πŸ˜†

PilotX said...

"I think the only solution lies in the breakup of the United States. Blacks and Hispanics are concentrated in the Southwest, the Southeast and the East, but the Northwest and the far Northeast, Maine, Vermont and upstate New York have a large predominance of whites. I believe these predominantly white states should declare independence and secede from the Union. They would then enforce strict border controls and provide minimum welfare, which would be limited to citizens. If this were done, white civilization would survive within this handful of states."

I'm absolutely sure the guy who said this would create an objective test that would be fair to all groups involved. And BTW the guy studied psychology not biological genetics sooooooooo, no I don't trust his opinion on such matters.

Anonymous said...

"What is the purpose of this post? Were you trying to bore us to tears?"

The ineducable are bored and frustrated by attempts to instruct them.  They cannot understand and often wind up acting out.

This is why schools full of black children are often unable to so much as teach them to read.  They create so much chaos that it is impossible to even teach the teachable.

"No evidence of intelligence differences between racial groups."

And there's another one of the ineducables.

"Nah, it's just that the only "evidence" comes from anonymous posters who have neither the training nor the expertise to render a peer reviewed scientific study proving such."

You've been directed to peer-reviewed papers.  You refuse to read them.

"Until then I'm skeptical of the information and motives of such posters."

Skepticism allows the possibility of changing one's mind.  You are a denialist.

"you link us to information from Brainstats which is run by Richard Lynn a known racist with a controversial background"

Brainstats references Richard Lynn, it is not run by him.  If you bothered to read the source materials you could find out who actually did the IQ tests which he compiled for his work, but we all know you never will.  Denial is not interested in anything so profane as facts.

"Richard Lynn has been ousted from his university."

Yes, and "Watsoned" is now a verb.  We can expect more martyrs to the truth before the rotten edifice of Social (in)Justice collapses, but you people of the lie will no more succeed than Lysenko did.

Congressional Black Caucus said...

There's no place for any kind of racial nationalism in the congress.

PilotX said...

"Yes, and "Watsoned" is now a verb. We can expect more martyrs to the truth before the rotten edifice of Social (in)Justice collapses"

Sure anon, you sound like a learned scientist trained in genetics.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Thanks for the entertainment. I guess you're gonna stick to your idea of "truth" because it conforms to your ideology.
It might help others to take you seriously if you choose a screen name and actually have credentials in the subject matter of which you post. Just a suggestion from a low IQ subgroup memberπŸ˜‚

Anonymous said...

>> It might help others to take you seriously if you choose a screen name and actually have credentials in the subject matter of which you post.

Why?  You're a glorified bus driver who hides behind a pseudonym; you have neither a real name nor credentials in the area.  A bus driver who, I must note, has NO explanation for the massive differences in behavior and outcomes between blacks and whites other than a zillion variations on "racism" and "the legacy of slavery".

Tell us, why are the Vietnamese boat people who left with little more than the clothes on their backs a mere 40 years ago doing so much better than what you call "blah people" after a century and a half?

>> Just a suggestion from a low IQ subgroup member

Many a truth is spoken in jest.  Ask the black parents who moved to Shaker Heights for the "good schools" why their children did so poorly compared to the white kids in the same classrooms with the same teachers, books, everything.  Ogbu concluded it was because they wouldn't study.  A more parsimonious explanation is that IQ reversion to the mean meant that they were too slow to get anything out of studying.

Doomer said...

PilotX said...
"Meanwhile in Indiana they are pushing to teach creationism. Kinda doomed."


In Connecticut, they are mandating teaching global warming propaganda:

https://apnews.com/e19029381ba24b9c9c567e0924621888

Progressives use the specter of the old religion while they push their new religion.

Josh said...

"You think that's bad, Vlad? We have over 40m of them."

PilotX said...

"Why? You're a glorified bus driver who hides behind a pseudonym; you have neither a real name nor credentials in the area."

Sure, but because I have a consistent id I can refer back to statements I've made and don't have to change if what I have said is wrong or misleading.
Now as far as why blah people and white people "act" differently well in short we don't. There are successes as failures of any group and it's pretty lazy thinking to stereotype a group based on petty ideas of how you think said group behaves. There have been many studies that link behavior to social status so in essence I grew up in a middle class family as did my friends and family so we're better off in general than those on the lower end of the economic ladder white and blah. As a glorified bus driver I get to see many places and didferent peoples so it would be a fools errand to try to convince me that somehow whites are genetically superior because I see lots and lots of poor and uneducated whites. Economic disparities expain a lot of what we see especially in this country. And trust me, there are many whites who wish and hope to some day be what I am, a bus driver who makes six figures, commands respect of many, is in command of a multi-million dollar aircraft and is generally a good looking nice guy. Don't beleieve me? Ask a regional pilot who can't get hired at a major because she/he lacks a college degree. It's nice to be glorifiedπŸ˜† And just a tip, don't be such a playa hata, it's unbecoming.

PilotX said...

"In Connecticut, they are mandating teaching global warming propaganda:"

Well that's because the scientific community has reached a consensus that global warming is happening and it used science to prove it while using a 3,000 year old book of superstition and mythology is never a good way to teach science.

Doomer said...

The odds of a Biblical Armageddon following the return of Jesus and of a environmental catastrophe caused by coal power and cow farts are about the same: Close to zero.

Both are apocalyptic scenarios that belong in religion not science.

The difference between the two is that one of those religions is forbidden by law from evangelizing in American schools while the other is in charge of the culture.

PilotX said...

"Both are apocalyptic scenarios that belong in religion not science."

Not even. The planet is getting warmer and that is a provable fact and that's where the science ends. Sure scientists can make projections but to equate possible extreme outcomes to provable science is a mistake. That comes from a lack of understanding of what science is and that is a problem. This is what happens when as a society we are so very science illiterate.

Anonymous said...

For big business, the chief allure of insourcing (immigration) and outsourcing is the ability to circumvent the hard-won regulations and entitlements protecting average Americans and leverage the pre-industrial revolution regulatory market and labor standards of the third world.

PilotX said...

And that is exactly what is happening.

PilotX said...

"Yes, and "Watsoned" is now a verb."

Really? Where? Kinda doubt that will catch on mainstream but ok.

Anonymous said...

>> Now as far as why blah people and white people "act" differently well in short we don't.

You're lying or insane.  The murder rate of white European Americans is about 2.5/100k/yr.  The murder rate for blacks is over 20.  The black incarceration rate is almost 7 times that for whites.

If Chicago had the same murder rate as white Americans, it would have maybe 50-60 murders per year.  The count recently peaked at OVER 800.  The difference is due to "blah people".

>> There are successes as failures of any group and it's pretty lazy thinking to stereotype a group based on petty ideas of how you think said group behaves.

It's lying to take solid statistics and dismiss them as "stereotypes".

Anonymous said...

PilotX said...
And that is exactly what is happening.
---

So why are you for open borders?

PilotX said...



"So why are you for open borders?"

Wasn't aware that I was.

PilotX said...

"If Chicago had the same murder rate as white Americans, it would have maybe 50-60 murders per year."

Maybe but you have to adjust the population for socioeconomic factors. Due to years of red lining and racist banking practices blah people were segregated into certain communities so you have neighborhoods like the one I live in in Chicago, very mixed income.
So this makes sense in the white community who commits the majority or the crime, poor people or middle class and above?

Anonymous said...

PilotX said...
"Wasn't aware that I was."
----

So, you support enforcing border security, and must understand that the construction of a wall, at least for part of the border, would be part of enforcing our borders.

PilotX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PilotX said...

"So, you support enforcing border security, and must understand that the construction of a wall, at least for part of the border, would be part of enforcing our borders."

Maybe a wall can be built one day but our nation has other priorities such as eliminating lead in the water supplies of many communities, an opioid crisis and crumbling infrastructure. After than then we can start construction of walls on the northern and southern border because I don't really see the "crisis" because a wall hasn't existed in the previous 250ish years of the US and we've been alright.πŸ€”

PilotX said...

Here's a primer on Chicago's segregation.

https://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/

Anonymous said...

>> Maybe but you have to adjust the population for socioeconomic factors.

West Virginia:  per-capita income $42077, murder rate 4.7/100k, 3.6% black.
Maine:  per-capita income $37047, murder rate 1.7/100k, 1.4% black.

Illinois:  per-capita income $49471, murder rate 7.8/100k, 14.7% black.
Louisiana:  per-capita income $43252, murder rate 12.4/100k, 32.4% black.

https://www.infoplease.com/business-finance/poverty-and-income/capita-personal-income-state
https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045218
https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/black-population-percentage

PilotX said...

And the question was what is the white crime rate of poor whites and that of middle class and above. You'll find something interesting.

Anonymous said...

If you have a point to make, PilotX, make it.  Don't ask anyone else to try to read your mind or support your argument.

PilotX said...

I made the point, if you don't follow it push on.

Lt. Commander Johnson said...

Wall, wall, fence. Gimme a break.

I've been saying for years, let's move the National Guard Training bases to the Mexican Border. The NG was made for this.

Protect the borders.

No one ever has a reason as to not why. The training would be fantastic. They revolve every few weeks.

If you have an argument....let's hear it.

Movers and Packers in Hyderabad said...

Movers and Packers in Jubilee Hills
Movers and Packers in Banjara Hills
Movers and Packers in Kondapur
Movers and Packers in Madhapur
Movers and Packers in Gachibowli
Movers and Packers in Chanda Nagar
Movers and Packers in Nallagandla
Movers and Packers in Kukatpally
Movers and Packers in Miyapur
Movers and Packers in Sainikpuri

Packers and Movers in Mumbai said...

Packers and Movers in Dadar
Packers and Movers in Thane
Packers and Movers in Panvel
Packers and Movers in Kamothe
Packers and Movers in Vashi
Packers and Movers in Chembur
Packers and Movers in Jogeshwari
Packers and Movers in Kharghar
Packers and Movers in Dombivli

Movers and Packers in Hyderabad said...

Movers and Packers in Kondapur
Movers and Packers in Gachibowli
Movers and Packers in Kukatpally
Movers and Packers in Chanda Nagar
Movers and Packers in Manikonda

Barbara Robert said...

Is not about jumping from one relationship to the other, when you find a true love do everything you can to keep it going because heartbreak can make you lose your mind and unfocused in life. I have experience it and I know how it feels to lose someone you love to somebody else, let me tell you about myself, I got married to a man I love but something happened and we got separated I at first I thought I could coupe but as times goes by, I find out I could not then I realize I needed help to fix my relationship with my husband again that is how I got to know about Dr Ekpen the spell caster who helped me to cast a love spell to get my husband to love me again. In case you are having challenges in your marriage/relationship you can contact Dr Ekpen today to help via: (ekpentemple@gmail.com) or on whatsapp +2347050270218.

Ayam Jackpot said...

DAFTAR ID GRATIS SABUNG AYAM ONLINE


DAFTAR SBOBET


BONUS JACKPOT SABUNG AYAM ONLINE


DEPOSIT VIA PULSA

Goreng Ayam Marketing said...

DAFTAR ID SABUNG AYAM ONLINE


DAFTAR ID SBOBET

Panggang Ayam Marketing said...

S128 Sabung Ayam Bangkok

Download Aplikasi Sabung Ayam S128

Agen Bola

Unknown said...

Keep it up! Thanks for sharing perfect post
wordpress development
iphone app development
Android app development
Shopify Developers Melbourne

Pavan Vora said...

wordpress development company usa/
custom cms development
mobile app development services
web application development
web design packages
SEO packages

Kinggambling14 said...

Rajajudi14 Agen Judi Online yang terdapat banyak macam game hanya dengan satu usergame saja:

- Judi bola
- Live casino
- Slots
- Lotre
- Poker
- dan masi banyak lagi

Menawarkan berbagai bonus menarik diantaranya:

- Bonus New Member Sportbook dan Casino 20%
- Bonus Next Deposit 5%
- Bonus Cash Back 5%
- Bonus Turnover Poker 0,5%

Support Bank:
- BCA
- BNI
- BRI
- MANDIRI

segera kunjungi kami di website kami Rajajudi14

Pavan Vora said...

Keep it up! Thanks!
WordPress Development Company India

Duogeeks said...

Thanks!

Freelance UI Designer London
Divi Theme Expert London,

sheikh said...

Good Job!
blog content writing packages

Pavan 4life said...

Custom CMS development services at an affordable quote
custom cms development

Pavan 4life said...

Looking for affordable SEO packages? Find cheap Search Engine Optimization Packages that fit your business. Get an audit report today.
affordable-seo-packages

Pavan 4life said...

We’re accepting guest post submissions for bloggers who are looking to showcase their articles.

Write for us - Technology, Web Design, Mobile apps, SEO

PokerMan said...

https://tantepoker.me merupakan tempat agen situs judi poker online,
terpercaya di Indonesia dengan permainan yang berkualitas tinggi.

Judi Online
Judi poker
Poker pulsa
Poker Online

Unknown said...

Hire dedicated developer from 4Life Innovations
hire codeigniter developeR