Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sickos.

I'm going to post something and just leave it right there for your comments.

 "Three Pennsylvania men who sexually assaulted more than a dozen animals over a five-year period will spend up to 41 years in prison, according to Local 10 news.

The three animal “lovers,” identified as Matthew Brubaker, 31; Marc Measnikoff, 34, and Terry Wallace, 41, were sentenced to 20 to 41 years for forcing themselves on a cow, a goat, nine horses and an unspecified number of dogs. A teenage boy was allegedly tasked with restraining the animals while the twisted trio committed their bizarre crimes.

The horses that were assaulted by the men were all females, according to local station WTAJ, which also reported the animals were places in the care of Pennsylvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals."

Now here is the kicker: Apparently the men were leaving a trump rally.

You will note that the animals were all females. These men did not want to get on Franklin Graham's bad side. :) 

America, what have you become?

* (Photo Credit: Clearfield County District Attorney’s Office)

107 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t ever want to hear wingnuts’ self-righteous condemnation of the “perversion” of transsexuals and lesbian moms and sex clubs in the liberal big city. Not when, out in Trumpland, Dwayne and Cletus and Roy Bob are getting it on with Bessie the milk cow.

mike from iowa said...

Funny when you think of Drumpf or some other dumbfucker wingnut giving a stump speech prior to or immediately after servicing a stump broke mule from the same stump. Multi-tasking the perverted wingnut way. The neighs have it.

Anonymous said...

Wait, what has America BECOME? C'mon man, you know this shit has been going on for years. Incels weren't born yesterday. I bet most of your racist trolls regularly bugger animals.
Just wish one of those horses gave em a kick right where it hurts.

Josh said...

Fuck these sick bastards. Life behind bars. We must rid our societies of degeneracy.

Though interesting to watch, as they'll likely get more time than grown black men who throw 5-year-old white kids over railings and purposefully run down white kids in the streets for being white kids.

Anonymous said...

Three guys who like animals (and probably didn't hurt them at all) are supposed to be morally equal and opposite to the 100 black-on-white rapes that happen EVERY DAY in the USA.

Liberals knowingly condone and promote total evil.

Josh is a pussy said...

More white tears from Josh. What a pussy.

Anon @10:38 fucks animals said...

Three guys who like animals (and probably didn't hurt them at all
---------
Bwahahaha! Sounds like this asshole has fucked a few animals in his time. Conservatives condone fucking animals. Like Field said, kinda sick.

Josh likes horse dicks said...

Yeah Field what's the problem? Just having some good clean fun. As long as negros do violent things you can't say anything about animal fuckers. A deranged guy threw a kid off a balcony so it's ok for Josh to take a horse dick up his ass. Don't judge her.

dinthebeast said...

"I don't actually believe my opponent is a pig fucker, I just want to hear him deny it in public."

Turns out some of them actually are. Then the denying of it kinda loses its usefulness.

-Doug in Oakland

PilotX said...

https://www.theroot.com/the-white-house-just-held-their-first-press-briefing-in-1834304407

PilotX said...

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/25/sarah-huckabee-sanders-holds-press-briefing-kids/

Anonymous said...

America is showing it's 'true colors'. This is truly sick, but it's been done before. Yeah, I served in the US Military, and some of the 'citizens' admitted to 'screwing' chickens, cows, sheep, and don't go there with the 'cowboys & their horses'. (SMH)
The perps that continue to bring up the 'tossing of a child from a mall balcony', and 'African Americans' that continue to offend, and even kill, may want to check out JoAnn Cunningham, and Andrew Freund; these 'citizens' murdered Lil 'AJ', 'their' 5year old, helpless, abused child. Fact check that!

mike from iowa said...

Welcum to wingnut reality-https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2005/5/10/113109/-

Guy admits to bestiality, watermelon sex and other things he was interested in growing up. If you grow up on a farm in Georgia your first girlfriend is naturally a mule.

Anonymous said...

Chiefs suspend Tyreek Hill after purported recording from child abuse case emerges

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/chiefs-tyreek-hill-discusses-child-abuse-case-in-audio-recording/gdlw9e5zy7af1hxor0rbnhx3c

Anonymous said...

Rapper GameOva Reedy Arrested in Child Desertion Case


https://www.newsweek.com/reiona-oliver-gameova-reedy-new-orleans-louisiana-rapper-forthed-cardi-b-1406665

Anonymous said...

Black Pennsylvania Caretaker Allegedly Raped Disabled Client: Police

https://www.newsweek.com/pennsylvania-caretaker-allegedly-raped-disabled-client-police-1406648

Anonymous said...

Attempted Black Burglary Suspect Arrested in Connection With Newport Beach Double Homicide

https://ktla.com/2019/04/25/man-arrested-in-connection-with-newport-beach-double-homicide/

Anonymous said...

Police: Deadly black hit-and-run suspect arrested after breaking into N. Portland business

https://www.kptv.com/news/police-deadly-hit-and-run-suspect-arrested-after-breaking-into/article_d334a6f2-6789-11e9-a826-374e0c2addcb.html

Anonymous said...

Black Forest Park man accused of repeatedly raping child

https://local12.com/news/local/forest-park-man-accused-of-repeatedly-raping-child

Anonymous said...

Black Man arrested in rape, burglary of 88-year-old woman in Brooklyn

https://abc7ny.com/man-arrested-for-rape-burglary-of-88-year-old-brooklyn-woman/5269953/

Anonymous said...

The Black California man accused of intentionally driving into pedestrians has shown no remorse, police say


https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/25/us/california-sunnyvale-suspect-pedestrians/index.html

Anonymous said...

Black Man arrested after 22-year-old woman found strangled in Lakewood Motel 6 room

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-arrested-after-22-year-old-woman-found-strangled-in-lakewood-motel-6-room

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Apparently the right-wing trolls who post here are very adept at deflection. When Field posts something that makes some white men look bad, dozens of trolls come here and shout, "That's nothing. look over there."

Anonymous said...

the right-wing trolls who post here are very adept at deflection.

After getting tired of watching you do it, someone decided to do it back.  Fair's fair!

When Field posts something that makes some white men look bad, dozens of trolls come here and shout, "That's nothing. look over there."

Maybe, someday, you'll understand what "per-capita rate" means for the moral status of populations and the livability of the societies they create.

And maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Anonymous said....

"Maybe, someday, you'll understand what "per-capita rate" means for the moral status of populations and the livability of the societies they create."
*******************
First, I think you post as anonymous because you are all the trolls here and you want us to think there are many of you.

Second, I understand the concept of per capita quite well. I'll give you and example: About about eighty percent of all crimes are committed by men, but men represent about forty-nine percent of the population. Accordingly, following your logic, all men are no good and therefore should be purged from society.

You assume that I am stupid because I'm old. Well, you may be old some day yourself, and you will still be a stupid as you are now unless you change your thinking.

Josh likes horse dick said...

White posters excuse animal rape! Well, at least we know what goes down at klan meetings.

anotherbozo said...

So what cabinet posts were these dickwads offered? Surely Drumpf would not let their talents go to waste.

Anonymous said...

“So what cabinet posts were these dickwads offered? Surely Drumpf would not let their talents go to waste.”

I’m confident they would accept positions at the Department of Agriculture.

Which positions? Why, doggy style. And horsey style, piggy style, etc.

Per capita said...

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...
About about eighty percent of all crimes are committed by men, but men represent about forty-nine percent of the population. Accordingly, following your logic, all men are no good and therefore should be purged from society.

That is not logical.

But one could infer from that statistic that men are a significantly greater crime risk than women. It's rational to worry more about men than woman as regards violent crime.

Blacks make up 13% of the population, but commit over 50% of all murders.

One could infer from that statistic that blacks are significantly more dangerous than any other demographic.

Logic does not tell us all blacks are no good and therefore should be purged from society. The vast majority of blacks are not criminals.

But it would be completely rational for other people, including the police, to be more wary around blacks.

And that the fact blacks are arrested and incarcerated more than any group is not due to a racist criminal justice system, but an expected correlation of higher black criminality.

Anonymous said...

Hauling out boxes of “Healthy Holly” books and documents, dozens of federal law enforcement agents Thursday struck homes, businesses and government buildings across Baltimore as an investigation into Mayor Catherine Pugh’s business dealings widened.

FBI agents and IRS officials executed search warrants at her City Hall office, Pugh’s two houses, and offices of the mayor’s allies, as the growing scandal consumed the city’s attention, generated national headlines and provoked fresh calls for the embattled Democratic mayor’s resignation.


Mayor Pugh has impugned the spotless reputation of black mayors across this great country. How could this happen?

Anonymous said...

How many people did Negroes shoot, rob, assault or kill this week Mr. Field Negro? You should all sign up to the Colin Flaherty daily podcast to find out. Remember.... Before Negroes became a criminal and social plague in America, They sold their own into World Wide slavery. Black priv kinda thing doncha u know.

Anon @ 1:57 fucks farm animals with no remorse said...

How many of their own kids did white trailer trash kill? Hey let's excuse child killers because some negro somewhere did something. And remember whites killed their own in World Wars and put them in ovens for god's sake. And if that isn't enough now I have to watch my fucking farm animals around these assholes? Geez, it's a wonder they have time to post here with all the fuckboi fuckery they so.

Anon @ 1:57 is ok with kids being killed as long as they're killed by fellow whites said...

https://abc7.com/watch-live-crystal-lake-police-fbi-update-after-body-of-missing-boy-aj-freund-found/5267883/

Anonymous said...

And before he was murdered he was born with meth in his system. But that's ok, he wasn't harmed bh a negro.

Anonymous said...

Damn shame what these good white parens did to their own son. Mother fuckers!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-aj-freund-crystal-lake-parents-court-20190425-story,amp.html

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Per Capita said.......

"And that the fact blacks are arrested and incarcerated more than any group is not due to a racist criminal justice system, but an expected correlation of higher black criminality."
****************

Do you have any data from a reliable source that supports this claim?

kkk said...

Ouch, good white mother's baby OD's on her breast milk full of meth. But hey, a negro did something somewhere so it's ok.

kkk=animal fucker said...

is not due to a racist criminal justice system, but an expected correlation of higher black criminality.
-------------
Expected? So dumb ass just admitted the just us system is racist but like all klan assholes he's too dumb to know it. Must be the meth and animal fucking.
Bwahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wlox.com/2019/01/24/mother-charged-after-baby-allegedly-overdosed-meth-her-breast-milk/%3foutputType=amp

Per capita said...

"Do you have any data from a reliable source that supports this claim?"

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr

Tal Hartsfeld said...

I'm old enough to remember a time when if someone were to do stuff like this, and it could be proven, they would probably end up getting committed to a state mental institution (like, back in the 1960s).

Let's hope these dingshits, maybe, caught a virus or two from those creatures that said creatures are immune to but can have devastating effects on humans if exposed to them. A little poetic justice added to the mix.

kkk, nazis and white supremacists are kinds dumb said...

Per Capita, while you're worrying about negroes 90% of white women are being raped by white men, 90% of white people are being killed by white people so you may wanna look in the mirror. I mean if you have time between lifting up your dog's tail and going to town and all.
BTW, no mention of the mass genocide committed by white supremacist assholes like you? You know the whole Holocaust thing? Oh that's right, just like white crime like baby rape and shit you ignore it or pretend it never happened because all whites are perfect.
Dumbfuck.

mike from iowa said...

Per capita, as a wasicu wastey wingnut expects Blacks to have higher incarceration rates because they are targeted by racist honkey cops and opening their mouths to proclaim innocence or harassment is enough to get them killed by cop. If they live they are charged with resisting arrest, and any number of charges of........while Black.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2019/04/24/usa-today-revealing-misconduct-records-police-cops/3223984002/

They show 11 cops and 10 of them unholy fuckers be whitey weasels.

mike from iowa said...

Putin and Drump's red sparrow gets 18 months in the cooler for infiltrating the NRA and other wingnut strongholds to get useful intel for Putie.

Maria Butina couldn't totally corrupt the corrupt NRA. But 30 million bucks was swallowed up by NRA and apparently funneled to Drumpfuck's campaign, illegally. Not to worry, HRC had emails.

mike from iowa said...

Good news from Kansas, and apologies if this was reported before now-

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/26/717449336/kansas-supreme-court-rules-state-constitution-protects-right-to-abortion

Abortion is now the law of the land in Kansas irrespective of what happens to Roe v Wade. No that is not abortion at any point for just any reason.

mike from iowa said...

Even Dame Peggy Nooner has turned on Drumpf. https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/longtime-conservative-peggy-noonan-stomps-trump-calls-democrat-replace-2020/

When the far right loon ies call for Drumpf's pelt, he is in trouble.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Per capita said...

"Do you have any data from a reliable source that supports this claim?"

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr"

2:42 PM
****************
I went to the website above and spent some amount of time reviewing the data. Here's something you should think about that is stated in the text and I quote:

"Figures used in this Report were submitted voluntarily by law enforcement agencies throughout the country. Individuals using these tabulations are cautioned against drawing conclusions by making direct comparisons between cities. Comparisons lead to simplistic and/or incomplete analyses that often create misleading perceptions adversely affecting communities and their residents. Valid assessments are possible only with careful study and analysis of the range of unique conditions affecting each local law enforcement jurisdiction. It is important to remember that crime is a social problem and, therefore, a concern of the entire community. In addition, the efforts of law enforcement are limited to factors within its control. The data user is, therefore, cautioned against comparing statistical data of individual agencies. Further information on this topic can be obtained in Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics: Their Proper Use."

After additional research I found the following article which reviews data regarding incarceration rates from the states. If you bother to read it, you will find that this topic is much more complex than you realize: The Color of Justice: Racial and Ethnic Disparity in State Prisons
https://www.sentencingproject.org/publications/color-of-justice-racial-and-ethnic-disparity-in-state-prisons/

Anonymous said...

Trump, doing his part to make the world a shittier, more violent place, officially takes U.S. out of international arms treaty, to idiotic cheers from the slack-jawed hillbillies at the NRA convention.

Trump Moves To Withdraw U.S. From U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

The extra-stupid part is that NRA members’ objections are based on fears that this treaty will somehow restrict Americans’ domestic gun rights. It does no such thing, but rednecks are too dumb to understand this, so ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mike from iowa said...

I believe the NRA and stoopid fucking wingnuts sold this treaty as allowing the UN tom come into America's homes and take away weapons. Part of the typical wingnut/NRA lie campaigns during election years. Remember every 2 years Obama was coming for your guns.

Anonymous said...

Joke:  Voting fraud doesn't exist in the USA.

Woke:  Nine officials of JUST ONE Texas town indicted for voting fraud:

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxtons-election-fraud-unit-arrests-nine-alleged-participants-organized-illegal-voting-scheme

Bespoke:  Mayor just arrested too.

https://www.progresstimes.net/news/local-news/12858-edinburg-mayor-surrenders-to-investigators-on-voter-fraud-charges.html

White supremacists are kinda dumb said...

this topic is much more complex than you realize
-------//
Wait, you mean the mouthbreathing nazi who doesn't believe the Holocaust happens and judges people byvthe color of their skin doesn't understand complex issues? Gasp!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

trump is kinda dumb said...

Joke: Voting fraud doesn't exist in the USA.

Woke: Nine officials of JUST ONE Texas town indicted for voting fraud:
-----------
Seems like the laws in place worked they way they should and those involved are going to jail. Maybe Kris Kobach abd trump abandoned their voter fraud investigative team to soon because they couldn't find any. Then again this is the same guy who paid a PI to go to Hawaii to find Obama's birth certificate.

mike from iowa said...

Alleged Texas voter fraud was for a mayoral election in 2017, not a federal election.

Texas asshole Ken Paxton was under federal and state securities fraud indictments when he was elected AG. He is the biggest crook in Texas as of right now.

AG Paxon is going to jail said...

Alleged Texas voter fraud was for a mayoral election in 2017, not a federal election.
---------
Yeah that guy Paxon seems to be on it, more voter fraud in one county in Tex-ass than in the entire rest of the country. Wanna bet this ends the same way as that one Tex-ass town that was arresting innocent people on trumped up drug charges?

PilotX said...

Be careful if you post here and are a teacher. 😂

https://www.theroot.com/teacher-resigns-after-being-outed-as-an-alleged-white-s-1834338354

mike from iowa said...

Visit "The World's Most Dangerous Beauty Salon" to get a rilly good look at the dregs of wingnut politics in Texas. Juanita Jean knows Paxton and has an eye on his criminality for years.

https://www.google.com/search?q=juanita+jean+on+ken+paxton&oq=juanita+jean+on+ken+paxton&aqs=chrome..69i57.11479j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Paxton would fit right alongside Dimebag Douche Donnie Drumpf.

Anonymous said...

White posters excuse animal rape!

A hundred black animals raping humans every day is worse, by far.  Our society would be vastly better off if we ignored bestiality and prosecuted the blackimals.  Better yet, just sent them all away.  They are obsolete farm equipment and provide no benefit to anyone else, literally.

mike from iowa said...

Does anyone know if Tedophile Nugent fell into a hog manure pit and died? Haven't heard a slimy squeak out his filthy potty mouth in a year or more. Not that I want to hear it.

And yet another animal fucker said...

Our society would be vastly better off if we ignored bestiality
-------------
Sure it would Jethro. Now go find your Friday night date. I know you hillbillies love you some animal love. Bwahahahahahaha!

white supremacists love to rape babies said...

A hundred black animals raping humans every day is worse, by far.
--------
And a hundred white racist asshole raping babies is even worse.

white supremacists fuck animals and want to repeal beastiality laws said...

A hundred black animals raping humans
-----------
animals raping humans? Uh, no Jethro read the story it's people who look like you raping animals. Oh yeah I forgot, white supremacists and klan assholes can't read too well. Maybe if you ask nicely Field will draw your dumb ass pictures so you can keep up.
Deliverance is your family's biography. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

white tears said...

Ah, this makes me laugh everytime.Big tough nazis cry like bitches when held accountable for their actions. Pussies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/578227001

Anonymous said...

I think you post as anonymous because you are all the trolls here and you want us to think there are many of you.

One more of your beliefs that is 100% wrong.  I get many chuckles from the other anons who come here.

I understand the concept of per capita quite well.

ORLY?

I'll give you and example:

Your grasp of English grammar is poor, which bodes ill for your grasp of anything else you claim.  But let's have a go at it, shall we?

About about eighty percent of all crimes are committed by men, but men represent about forty-nine percent of the population. Accordingly, following your logic, all men are no good and therefore should be purged from society.

Men do almost all of the dirty work in our society.  In 2015, men suffered 93% of the workplace deaths in the USA:

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/how-come-nobody-talks-about-the-gender-workplace-death-gap/

That's in addition to doing almost all of the innovating, without which you would not have electricity or radio or a computer, let alone a vacuum cleaner and automatic dishwasher and hot running water.  Men do the hard work of keeping society running.  That includes dealing with the men who commit crimes:  tracking them down, catching them and locking them up.

Blacks invent roughly nothing; the biggest verifiable invention on file for a black is the Super Soaker.  Blacks are so overwhelmingly criminal they demand that their criminals be kept OUT of prison and in "the community" where they can continue to victimize others like themselves.  This is despite black men living longer IN prison than OUT:

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/07/black-men-live-longer-inside-prison-out/352939/

You wonder why so much of America is sick of black people?  That's a good start.

You assume that I am stupid because I'm old.

I'm not assuming anything; I've seen you tested on your grasp of solid facts time and time again, and you have failed every time because they violate your preconceptions.  That is an inability to learn, aka stupidity.  It's also the definition of bigotry.  Aren't you tired of batting .000?

Well, you may be old some day yourself

It took decades to make me this cynical, Granny.  I went through my kumbaya phase that I was indoctrinated into.  Unlike you, I outgrew it when enough facts proving it wrong piled up.  I'm also not craven enough to let the word "racist" get between me and the truth.

you will still be a stupid as you are now unless you change your thinking.

Coming from someone who not only can't grasp the clear meaning of Uniform Crime Report data, but mangles "an" into "and" and screws up "as" to "a", I'll take that as a compliment.  I sure am glad I'm not you.

PilotX said...

Very interesting.

https://thinkprogress.org/kamala-harris-gun-reform-plan-004fd5314d7c/

Anonymous said...

>> How many of their own kids did white trailer trash kill?

Let's count this week's toll of white kids killed by their parents across the country, and compare it to the week's count of s**tskins killed by other s**tskins in just four cities:  Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans and St. Louis.  How much money are you willing to bet that dead white kids will outnumber dead s**tskins?

dinthebeast said...

Ollie and Wayne are in a snit.

-Doug in Oakland

white supremacists are kinda dumb said...

How much money are you willing to bet that dead white kids will outnumber dead s**tskins?
-------
How much are you willing to bet you didn't finish high school and like to fuck animals? Still working to overturn bestiality laws? Now go play your banjo on the porch like a good little dumbassed klansman.

Anonymous said...

>> How much are you willing to bet you didn't finish high school and like to fuck animals?

I have my HS diploma.  I also have my bachelor's from a Big Ten university.

And I don't have any interest in fucking animals.  This is why I've never had a black woman in my bed.  I don't date outside my species.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


anonymous said.....

"Your grasp of English grammar is poor, which bodes ill for your grasp of anything else you claim. But let's have a go at it, shall we?

****************************
I sometimes make typos that I fail to correct when I proof read my posts. This is due to my failing eye sight. Cataract surgery is looming in my near future. Please point out any English grammar mistakes I made.

I said:
"About about eighty percent of all crimes are committed by men, but men represent about forty-nine percent of the population. Accordingly, following your logic, all men are no good and therefore should be purged from society.

You said...
Men do almost all of the dirty work in our society. In 2015, men suffered 93% of the workplace deaths in the USA:

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/how-come-nobody-talks-about-the-gender-workplace-death-gap/"

***********************
This is well known, but it has nothing to do with the fault in your logic that I pointed out to you regarding your original post, which advocates the concept that Blacks are inherently dangerous.

You said
"Blacks invent roughly nothing; the biggest verifiable invention on file for a black is the Super Soaker.
****************
What sources to have to support these claims?

You said....
Blacks are so overwhelmingly criminal they demand that their criminals be kept OUT of prison and in "the community" where they can continue to victimize others like themselves. This is despite black men living longer IN prison than OUT:"
****************
This is pure bull shit.

You said.....
https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/07/black-men-live-longer-inside-prison-out/352939/
*****************
And your point is?

*********************
You said...
You wonder why so much of America is sick of black people? That's a good start.

**************
No, I do not wonder any such thing. What you say here is just another lie from the right-wing propaganda machine.

*************
You said....
I'm not assuming anything; I've seen you tested on your grasp of solid facts time and time again, and you have failed every time because they violate your preconceptions. That is an inability to learn, aka stupidity. It's also the definition of bigotry. Aren't you tired of batting .000?"

*********************
LOL. More Bull. Why don't you try posting some "solid facts" without the right-wing spin, and maybe we could have an intelligent conversation. But I can see that you are a lost cause. And I am the bigot????

****************

You said....
you will still be a stupid as you are now unless you change your thinking.(You forgot to capitalize the first word of this sentence.)

**************

I'm not very likely to change my thinking. I was married for 35 years to a wonderful Black man who died in 2018, so I have black in-laws, wonderful black friends, and some nieces and nephews who are black. My extended family is multi racial and multi ethnic. So why don't you just stop responding to my posts? I'm never going to change my thinking because I have lived a multi racial life and I know from experience that I am right and you are wrong.

Tarzan, Lord Of The Apes said...

Nah, we don't go for that animal sex down where I live, must be yankees:

http://themississippilink.com/2011/01/24/greenwood-man-caught-having-sex-with-hogs/

Maybe it came from "humans" having sex with simians?

Hey,some of my favorite nephews and nieces were monkeys:)

Lt. Commander Johnson said...

Now, since you, Queenie and PilotX, obviously have nothing to do in life, after milking the taxpayers with your AA, spend some time disputing these accusations:

https://tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

Sure, you'll say the link is bogus, like you always do, but you can't bring up FACTS to dispute their assertions.

mike from iowa said...

Your link is bogus. https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb00695483/_1.pdf

Plus it is snowing in the beautiful South of Minnesota (Northwest iowa).

mike from iowa said...

Hey,some of my favorite nephews and nieces were monkeys:) They actually claimed you, Tarsands, prowd of his drapes? Get it notarized.

mike from iowa said...

So it turns out that both the Senate and House Russia investigation Chairweasels obstructed justice by handing over secret info to kremlin annex.

On Mar. 9, 2017, FBI Director James Comey briefed the "Gang of Eight" lawmakers on the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. The Mueller report notes that White House Counsel Don McGahn's chief of staff, Anne Donaldson, indicated that President Trump was in a "panic" about the Russia investigation.

"POTUS in panic/chaos ... Need binders to put in front of POTUS. (1) All things related to Russia," Donaldson's notes from Mar. 12 read. Within a week, the Mueller report says, McGahn's office was in contact with Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, and appeared "to have received information about the status of the FBI investigation."

On March 16, according to the Mueller report, "the White House Counsel's Office was briefed by Senator Burr on the existence of '4-5 targets.'" Donaldson identified those targets in her notes as former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, and "Greek guy," which may have been a reference to another adviser, George Papadopoulos.

Execute every stoopid fucking wingnut ever born. Maybe then they will get the message America First before Russia.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/texas-will-end-botched-voter-citizenship-review-rescind-list-flagged-voters/

almost got to toss 100k legal Dem voters and now they must pat nearly a half mil in lawyer fees for the good guys. Stoopid, stoopid fucking cheating wingnuts.

mike from iowa said...

I remember awhile back someone wondered why Drumpf doesn't hire more Americans to work for him. Could this be why? https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/busted-trump-resorts-rejected-dozens-us-workers-hire-low-wage-foreign-workers/

mike from iowa said...

It turns out the number 2 pick in the NFL draft, a wasicu wastey from Ohio State has a history of racist statements behind him and a considerable number of Black team mates ahead of him.

mike from iowa said...

From Mother Jones- According to Mary McCord, a longtime federal prosecutor who was formerly deputy assistant attorney general for national security at the Justice Department, there’s no terrorism statute that applies to someone who uses a firearm or a vehicle to commit violence motivated by white supremacy. For crimes involving these weapons, however, it is possible to convict if the perpetrator was motivated by a connection to an international extremist group. “If I’m the San Bernardino shooter, or if I’m Omar Mateen at Pulse nightclub and I commit my crime with a firearm, I’ve done it on behalf of ISIS, so I can be charged with material support to a terrorist organization,” she says. “If I do the same as a white supremacist”—think Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers or James Field, who used a vehicle to kill in Charlottesville, Virginia—”there’s no terrorism crime I can be charged with…There ends up being a gap.”

Sounds like white supremacists are safe from terror charges as long as part of the government remains in white supremacist hands.

mike from iowa said...

Here is the racist in chief congratulating white racist player and totally skipping the Black player chosen first overall.

n a Saturday morning tweet, President Trump offered congratulations to Nick Bosa, the Ohio State defensive end who this week became the second overall pick in the NFL draft, after facing criticism for past racist tweets and supporting social media posts with racist and homophobic hashtags. The first player picked in the draft, Oklahoma quarterback Kyle Murray, who is black, received no mention on Trump’s Twitter feed.

You own him. Enjoy, racists.

Anonymous said...

Bosa is a Trump supporter. Entirely appropriate.

Murray probably didn't want a thank you from Trump, and might have said something rude over it.

Having Trump congratulate you brings a lot of abuse from shitlibs, which is what Bosa is experiencing now. Great people.

dinthebeast said...

Buh bye, Ollie.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Another fine, upstanding member of the alt-Reich has shot up another synagogue.

What are the chances this gentleman will turn out to be a huge Trump fan? Place your bets now, folks.

mike from iowa said...

Cops in Oklahoma open fire on robbery suspect in pickup and wounded three small kids in the head and face. Police reports say they did not kn ow if the suspect was armed. From the suspect's name I am quite sure the victims will be kids of color. More details as they come available.

Anonymous said...

Happens in europe all the time! It's a euro thang!!!

mike from iowa said...

Oops, whitey done it again. This time in inbred Tennessee...



https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-authorities-person-of-interest-bodies-discovered

Sheeeit, pussy only killed five.

mike from iowa said...

Whitey Synagogue shooter ejaculates....https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/synagogue-shooting-suspect-complained-conservatives-arent-violent-enough-politics-report/

mike from iowa said...

https://www.salon.com/2019/04/26/gold-star-families-shocked-as-tax-bills-skyrocket-thanks-to-trumps-tax-cuts/

Moar pain for the less well off. Thanks stoopid fucking wingnuts. The extra tax money from the poor is directly deposited in koch bros bank holdings off shore so they aren't inconvenienced with things like taxes, I'm guessing.

Jack Ketch said...

"What does this tell you, Michael?"
"It tells me that beasts of the field are preferable to black women."
"You're a smart young man."
"And you are a wise and considerate old man."

Anonymous said...

(long post, 1/2)

This is well known, but it has nothing to do with the fault in your logic that I pointed out to you regarding your original post, which advocates the concept that Blacks are inherently dangerous.

The point, Granny, is that white men as a class are of immense benefit to everyone, women included.  They have some negatives but they do a passel of essential jobs that women won't and even can't.  You owe them, starting with a duty of respect toward them.  Yes, that includes your ex-husbands that you like to badmouth.  You're the one who picked them, take responsibility for your own choices.  Very likely your own bad behavior turned them against you.

Blacks as a class, both sexes, are currently worse than useless in advanced socities.  They once had a place as workers in tropical and sub-tropical areas where their inherent resistance to heat and certain diseases made them the only possible choice for getting certain jobs done.  That time passed roughly a century ago.  Today they are a pure deadweight loss, the black males overwhelmingly so.

Note, as a class.  There are exceptions, but they are exceptions.  Note that those exceptions don't want to live with their "bruthas" any more than "racists" do.

What sources to have to support these claims?

Every important thing supposedly invented by blacks turns out to have come from whites.  You can extend that from "important" to "worthwhile".  Even ragtime music.  Beethoven invented it.  Scott Joplin learned Beethoven from his mentor, Julius Weiss.

Blacks are so overwhelmingly criminal they demand that their criminals be kept OUT of prison and in "the community" where they can continue to victimize others like themselves. This is despite black men living longer IN prison than OUT:"
****************
This is pure bull shit.


Okay, Granny, then explain why Kimesha Foxx was elected in Chicago essentially on a platform to empty the jail, to the point that known gang members with long rap sheets are no-billed on open and shut felon-in-possession cases?  How about a carjacker who was out on parole for another carjacking, instead of in jail?  Illinois has a felony murder statute which holds all conspirators responsible for a death during a felony (including of their accomplices), but Foxx just let two carjackers walk free despite their pal being shot dead by their intended victim?  (It's to the point in Chicago that the Feds have to keep carjackers off the street because Foxx won't.)

Explain why Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake gave her black rioters "space to destroy"?  Literally NOBODY else would elect a mayor who'd do that, but blacks did.

Explain why Rachel Rollins and John Creuzot were elected by huge margins when they have basically pledged not to prosecute black thieves?  (This is going to create retail deserts in Boston and Dallas.)

Anonymous said...

(long comment, 2/2)

No, I do not wonder any such thing.

And then, for no reason at all*, Hitler was elected chancellor.

* that you would ever understand, despite being told time and time again.

What you say here is just another lie from the right-wing propaganda machine.

This is what Africans in Africa do to each other.  It is not all that different from the "ghetto lobster" phenomenon right here in the USA.  If you think blacks would not do to you just because you're an "ally", you really deserve whatever happens to you.

Why don't you try posting some "solid facts" without the right-wing spin

There is no spin above.  Just facts you consider "inconvenient", so you deny them.

I can see that you are a lost cause. And I am the bigot????

I see you denying facts based on assertion of "spin".  That's bigotry all right.

I was married for 35 years to a wonderful Black man who died in 2018, so I have black in-laws, wonderful black friends, and some nieces and nephews who are black.

Tell me, are you Jewish?  Because this is something that Jews do (resulting in anti-white hate crimes like black/gay/Jewish Jussie Smollett's hoax).

field negro said...

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/westmoreland-murder-suspect-armed-and-on-the-run

Guy kills seven people in rural Tenn and...well.....

You guessed it.

Anonymous said...

>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-authorities-person-of-interest-bodies-discovered

>> Sheeeit, pussy only killed five.

Good news:  Jew York Giants draft pick shot in shooting that killed companion.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/new-york-giants-draft-pick-corey-ballentine-wounded-shooting-washburn-university

Bad news:  Ballentine will make a full recovery, and mike from iowa will be masturbating every time he appears on the Talmudvision.  The stink of spunk will go from Des Moines to Iowa City.

mike from iowa said...

Whitey pussy got seven murders as of today. He is still a wasicu pussified poor excuse for a human, like nearly all stoopid fucking wingnuts.

dịch thuật sài gòn 247 said...

Nội dung bài viết thật tuyệt vời. Mình cũng muốn giới thiệu về một Công ty dịch thuật uy tín - Công ty dịch thuật miền trung - MIDtrans trụ sở chính chính tại địa chỉ 02 Hoàng Diệu, TP Đồng Hới, tỉnh Quảng Bình có Giấy phép kinh doanh số 3101023866 cấp ngày 9/12/2016 là đơn vị chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ dịch thuật, phiên dịch dành các cá nhân. Hệ thống thương hiệu và các Công ty dịch thuật con trực thuộc: dịch thuật đà nẵng - dịch thuật miền trung tại địa 54/27 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng là địa chỉ chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ dịch thuật chuyên nghiệp tại Đà Nẵng và các khu vực lân cận ; dịch thuật tiếng nhật tại sài gòn địa chỉ 47 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường Đakao, Quận 1 TP HCM, dịch thuật vị thanh, hậu giang : địa 101 Trần Hưng Đạo, TP Vị Thanh là nhà cung ứng dịch vụ dịch thuật uy tín hàng đầu tại Hậu Giang; Công ty dịch thuật Viettrans và dịc vụ vung tau translation: dịch vụ dịch thuật tại Vũng Tàu cho người nước ngoài có nhu cầu, giao diện tiếng Anh dễ sử dụng; dịch thuật tiếng pháp tại sài gòn: nhà cung ứng dịch vụ dịch vụ dịch thuật phiên dịch hàng đầu tại TP Hồ Chí Minh; Công ty dịch thuật Đà Nẵng MIDtrans cung cấp dịch vụ công ty dịch thuật đà nẵng midtrans : Địa chỉ 54 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ dịch thuật công chứng, dịch thuật đa ngôn ngữ, đa chuyên ngành tại Đà Nẵng; Viettrans 43 Điện Biên Phủ, Quận 1 Sài Gòn: chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ dịch thuật đa chuyên ngành toàn quốc; Công ty dịch thuật Hà Nội MIDtrans chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ Viettravel - vietnamese tourist information and travel tips tại 46 Trần Cao Vân, TP Huế chuyên trang về thông tin du lịch và các tour đặc sắc tại Việt Nam, y dược (bao gồm bệnh lý), xây dựng (kiến trúc), hóa chất, thủy nhiệt điện, ngân hàng, tài chính, kế toán. Các dự án đã triển khai của Công ty dịch thuật chuyên nghiệp MIDtrans đều được Khách hàng đánh giá cao và đạt được sự tín nhiệm về chất lượng biên phiên dịch. Đó là kết quả của một hệ thống quản lý chất lượng dịch thuật chuyên nghiệp, những tâm huyết và kinh nghiệm biên phiên dịch nhiều năm của đội ngũ dịch giả của chúng tôi. Hotline: 0947688883. email: info@dichthuatmientrung.com.vn . Các bạn ghé thăm site ủng hộ nhé.

Anonymous said...

(long post, 1/2)
----
Please tell me you're not dumb enough to think anyone here would waste time reading your dumbassed comments? Seriously Mein Furher.

white supremacists are pussies said...

How come billy bad assed white boys with assault rifles like to shoot up schools and places of worship where they know no one has a gun? If that isn't the most bitch assed pussified shit I've ever heard of I don't know what is. If you hate Jews and Muslims stay the fuck away from them, they don't like your dumb nazi asses either.

mike from iowa said...

The stink of spunk will go from Des Moines to Iowa City. I guess and we will know which anyfuckingmoose will lick his nose and follow that scent trail until he gets some spunk from a BBC.

Anonymous said...

"If you hate Jews and Muslims stay the fuck away from them, they don't like your dumb nazi asses either."

Staying away from each other is against the law.

America formally abolished the right of Freedom of Association. You no longer have the right to live, work, or form associations with only those you want to.

In a multi-cultural society made up of cultures with widely divergent values, this forced contact leads to conflict.

Weak-minded people snap and do terrible things. The frequency and severity of these events will only increase, and the government's response will be ever more totalitarian restriction of rights. All of our constitutional freedoms will have to go.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Anonymous said.......

"Tell me, are you Jewish? Because this is something that Jews do (resulting in anti-white hate crimes like black/gay/Jewish Jussie Smollett's hoax)."

***********************
LOL! No, Dear, I am not Jewish. I was raised as a Cristian, but now I do not subscribe to any organized religion. But I do support the right others to follow whatever religion they chose.
I try to follow most of Jesus' teachings because I think it's the right way to live. He said "Do not cast you pearls before swine." So I'm not going to cast any pearls before you today by answering any more of your posts. Have a nice day.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

white supremacists are pussies said...

"How come billy bad assed white boys with assault rifles like to shoot up schools and places of worship where they know no one has a gun? If that isn't the most bitch assed pussified shit I've ever heard of I don't know what is. If you hate Jews and Muslims stay the fuck away from them, they don't like your dumb nazi asses either."
*********
Great point. I agree with you one-hundred percent. No one is forcing white supremacists to associate with anyone else. There are lots of places in the country that are overwhelmingly Christian white. I don't see why they want to hang around in diverse communities and then bitch about it and commit mass murder.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Anonymous said...

"In a multi-cultural society made up of cultures with widely divergent values, this forced contact leads to conflict."
******************
This is one of the biggest falsehoods that is perpetuated by white supremacists. All people have much more common goals and values than divergent ones.
There is always potential for conflict anytime two or more persons are in the same location. Being an adult requires good manners and a willingness to compromise in some areas. This is Sociology 101.

Just who is forcing you to "have contact" with those you disdain?

Anonymous said...

"No one is forcing white supremacists to associate with anyone else."

No one but the federal government.

And calling white people who prefer to live in the relatively high-trust and low-crime communities formed by white people "supremacists" is a rhetorical slur used to delegitimize their basic human right of free association.

White people have abandoned their cities by the tens of millions to build new communities out of farmland. Despite their being unbearable supremacist Nazis, they have been followed wherever they go by POC desperately in search of the kind of oppression only white people can provide.

There are increasingly few places in the country that are overwhelmingly Christian white. Those that still exist are deemed "problems" by the federal government that are targeted for forced 'refugee' resettlement.

white supremacists are kinda dumb and repetitive said...

rhetorical slur used to delegitimize their basic human right of free association.
--------
Fuck you. Why are you here? Go back to your trailer park, oh that's right the "government" is forcing you to post here and associate with negroes. You are certainly one stupid mother fucker. Stay in your inbred shithole and I swear we'll leave you alone. Dumbass. I hope you're just a dinwitted teen and not an actual adult who believes the fucking ignorant shit you post. Now go fuck some animals.

mike from iowa said...

"In a multi-cultural society made up of cultures with widely divergent values, this forced contact leads to conflict."

Wingnuts need a retroactive and mandatory class in Sesame Street so they can finally learn to live in harmony with complimentary colors of humans and learn to share and care.

Anonymous said...

>> This is one of the biggest falsehoods that is perpetuated by white supremacists.

You mis-spelled "black and Jewish activists".

>> All people have much more common goals and values than divergent ones.

Who is dead-set against gentrifying run-down neighborhoods so that they are saved as architectural treasures rather than being bulldozed?  Blacks, that's who.

>> Just who is forcing you to "have contact" with those you disdain?

Let's see.  1.  School integration rulings.  2.  "Equal opportunity" bureaucrats.  3.  "Diversity" mandates.  4.  "Public accomodation" laws.  5.  "Fair housing".  6.  "Affirmative action", period.

Are you SERIOUSLY in denial that a baker in Colorado was damn near put out of business because he wouldn't design a "wedding" cake for a couple of faggots?  He would sell them anything off the shelf, but wouldn't DESIGN one for them because his religion said their "union" was an abomination?

Well, yes, you are.  You're not sane; facts mean nothing to you.

>> Wingnuts need a retroactive and mandatory class in Sesame Street

mike from iowa wants to diddle children just like Kevin Clash.

white supremacists like to screw animals said...

mike from iowa wants to diddle children just like Kevin Clash.
-------
and anon @ 8:40 pm wants to legalize bestiality so he can get it on with Farmer Brown's livestock just like the sickos on this post.