Thursday, November 22, 2012
1. Conservative pundits- The comic relief they provide is priceless.
2. Blogging- Being able to share my thoughts on the Internet with those who agree and disagree with me never gets old.
3. Family and friends.
4. Artists -living and dead- who left their mark for us to enjoy.
5. Lark Voorhies before her meltdown.
6. Lionel Messi's football skills, Jeffrey Wright's acting skills, and Usain Bolt's speed.
7. The First Amendment.
8. South Louisiana and Jamaican cuisine.
9. People who care more about the human race than their own.
10. Mrs. Field.
I am not a big fan of this particular holiday, but enjoy the day with your family.
Posted by field negro at 1:56 PM