Sunday, February 18, 2018

"Shut up and dribble", N****r.

Image result for lebron james obama suits charity imagesI am watching the All Star game with its usual pomp and circumstance, and all I can think about is the FOX VIEWS pundit and her ignorant and racist rant about LeBron James. She actually told James to "shut up and dribble"because he had the nerve to speak his opinion about the  president of the United States.

The last time I checked James is a tax paying citizen, who has every right to speak his mind against the president if he disagrees with him about a particular issue. Throw in the fact that James has done more to uplift his community and contribute to making this country a better place than this host could ever do, and you really have to wonder what she was thinking.

I think I know what she was thinking: How dare this uppity N****r speak out against a president who I consider an ideological soul-mate, and who happens to be a racist like me? 

She made fun of the fact that James did not go to college, and she had the nerve to say the following about James criticizing trump: “barely intelligible, not to mention ungrammatical.” Think about this for a minute: A FOX host making fun of someone for not going to college. Irony is clearly dead in America. I am quite sure that well over 50% of their viewers do not have college degrees. But whatever. If you have to fire up your viewers with a tried and true formula of disparaging the black man, well so be it.

Sadly, this is giving the host what she wants: Attention. And she already had her follow up show with the predictable black token and house Negroes going on her show to declare that missy is not a racist. And she even took to twitter to invite him on her show.

 “Hey King, Come play on my Court next week,”   

I don't think that's going to happen, right-wingnut, since I am pretty sure that Bron didn't even know who you were before all of this.

In fact.....

“The best thing she did is help me create more awareness, ” he told reporters. “I appreciate her for giving me even more awareness.”

He continued, “I get to sit up here and talk about social injustice, equality, and why a woman on a certain network decided to tell me to shut up and dribble. So, thank you, whatever her name is — I don’t even know her name.”

Bron, consider yourself lucky.

*Pic from pinterest.com







   

135 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura Ingraham called LeBron James a nigger? WTF? Fire her ass.

Anonymous said...

She didn't actually say nigger. That's what she wanted to say.

He who pays the piper calls the tune said...

"She made fun of the fact that James did not go to college"

He didn't go to college because he got a $10 million per year job out of high school, not because he wasn't smart enough.

And we all know someone who claims to have four college degrees yet can't put a cogent blog comment together. So there's that.

LeBron gets a lot of pressure to conform to the expectations of a celebrity black American to align himself with the political views blacks are supposed to have. He needs to publicly signal that he hates those public figures blacks are told to hate, or the corporations that pay him for endorsements will look elsewhere to push their agenda and people like Field will call him a House Negro or an Uncle Tom. He has to say things like this to maintain his market value.

Anonymous said...

Does Wakoonda have an NBA franchise?

Anonymous said...

Since Trump's election, Laura Ingraham and her clone, Ann Coulter, have gone full Nazi. They're not even hiding it anymore. Just out and proud hatefulness.

Telling LeBron James to STFU is pretty mild, compared to the disgusting crap she usually spews against illegal immigrants, etc.

Anonymous said...

Nazi's in 2020 !

Russian Bot #1 said...

If Mueller can indict Russians on the internet for "election meddling" because they didn't register as foreign agents, what does that make Christopher Steele and those who aided and abetted him: FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC, and the Clinton Campaign. Very perplexing.

Russian Bot #2 said...

If y'all are mad about Russian trolls posting a bunch of memes wait til you hear about the US involvement in overthrowing the governments of Iran, Guatemala, Congo, Dominican Republic, South Vietnam, Brazil, Chile, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Grenada, Panama, Haiti, Iraq, Libya.

Russian Bot #3 said...

The same media outlets fear mongering that Trump would recklessly take the United States into war are now castigating him for not declaring war on a nuclear superpower. The hypocrisy is emetic. A Russian "troll farm" is not Pearl Harbor.

Not a Russian Bot said...

Did you know that Michael Moore attended one of the Russian Sponsored anti-Trump Protests.

I guess we know who the “unwitting accomplices” are now...

Anonymous said...

All you self hating black men should remember this when you go sniffing behind white women.

As long as you're making money you a.o.k. but lose that money and you're just another nigger to all of them.

They only want you for your money. They're raised to go after the money..(their men and their women).

"GET OUT!"

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if that same "shut up and dribble" nigger gave her a million dollars ...and a once you go black you'll never go back...then she'd be singing. different tune.

World B. Free said...

There is a group called AIPAC, I don't know if you've heard of them, but it appears some of them are foreign citizens trying to influence US elections - I think the FBI should look into it.

Keep dribblin'...

World B. Free said...

I'm just wondering since a bunch of members of the US Senate and House of Representatives have Israeli citizenship. I wonder if they get any funding from foreign citizens?? Hard to say. Open ended question.

Keep dribblin'...

Anonymous said...

Once you go black.....You're a single mother for life.

Anonymous said...

T'Challa in 2020 !

dinthebeast said...

The "shut up and dribble" comment was in reference to her 2003 book "Shut up and Sing" which is a reference to the Dixie Chicks who suffered a sustained attack from the right and their Bushies for the high crime of telling one of their audiences that they were ashamed that W was from Texas.
There's a movie online about the whole stupid, anti-American, anti-first amendment pile of snowflake butthurt bullshit, but I'll just link to what the Dixie Chicks themselves had to say about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pojL_35QlSI

And yeah, like LeBron is gonna go on her show and give her the most attention she'll ever get after being used to pimp her fifteen year old turd of a book in the most insulting way she could dream up.
Maybe she's that stupid, but he's not.

-Doug in Oakland

Tchactilotyl said...

Black Panther is cultural appropriation. Wakanda *was* real, not in Africa, but South America! El Dorado, the Spaniards called it, which possessed advanced neo-alchemic matter transmutation technology. Ruled by cyborg AI made of solid gold.

Anonymous said...

Only Pastor James David Manning can save Black People. ATLAH

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I had forgotten all about those Dixie Cunts!

Anonymous said...

Wakanda is Atlantis in Blackface.

Clarde said...

Folks, there's something very fishy about the latest Mueller indictment. Turns out everybody knew about this troll factory all the way back to 2014. The FBI. The CIA. The international media. Yet only now, four years later, does the US government bring an indictment, one with no arrests or seizures. What gives?

I have a dream said...

Chris Rock: “I want to live in a world where an equal amount of white kids are shot every month” he continued “I want to see white mothers on TV crying”.

Chris Rock wishes for a world where white communities are as dysfunctional as black communities, instead of wishing for world where black communities were as non-violent as white communities.

Wow.

Fool me once... said...

Imagine if after 9/11 they used false intelligence to justify a war in another nation.

And then imagine the guy who pushed the false intelligence was doing it again about Russia.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=uTDO-kuOGTQ

dinthebeast said...

Your point being that Mueller is a Republican and all of the accusations about partisan witch hunts are bullshit?

-Doug in Oakland

Flying Junior said...

I love the Dixie Chicks first album.

But that's just me because I love music and women so much.

Anonymous said...

You love dick and crack. You and Feeled should get married.

Anonymous said...

"...and a once you go black you'll never go back"

Once you go black, you end up a single mother with no prospects and two black eyes.

The Coatesville ExPat said...

Hardly a new thing Judge, The woman has been saying "Shut up and (fill in the blank)." since 2003. You're about a decade and a half late to the party.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Nazi's in 2020 !
10:38 PM

No,the democrats will loose big again!!

Anonymous said...

I have a dream said...
Chris Rock: “I want to live in a world where an equal amount of white kids are shot every month” he continued “I want to see white mothers on TV crying”.


TNB

Anonymous said...

CBS News February 18, 2018, 11:35 PM
Four people shot by male black, including 6-year-old, at Texas Roadhouse in San Antonio


https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-roadhouse-shooting-cinema-ridge-san-antonio-live-updates-2018-02-18/

mike from iowa said...

The name is Wakanda, stoopid fucking wingnuts. Racist koyote kerfluffle out in force.

Since you will miss them in another post, Parkland killer had ample accomplices. https://tinyurl.com/ya8j75zk

The Coatesville ExPat said...

So Judge, to carry your assertion to its logical conclusion, she was clearly putting her misogyny out there when she said Natalie Maines should shut up and sing.

Lance Cockstrong said...

"They are laughing their asses off in Moscow" - Butt Trumpet

No shit Einstein ... but you don't get the joke ... you ARE the joke

Anonymous said...

Ok...Black Folks...Now that Black Panther was such a big hit will that incentivize you to take back your cities?
No more stereotypes about how you can sing, dance, make a lot of noise and eat a lot of fried chicken and watermelon.

Remember "Black Wall Street" was a successful community right here in America...read your history.

Now it's time to take back your communities and make them great again.
*Put down your guns
*Pick up a broom and clean up your cities (litter and trash)
*Say no to heroin and crack
*Pick up a book.
*Stay in school. Graduate from college.
*Speak intelligently. ("is you" and "mines" should be "are you" and "mine.")
Educators do your job. You can't teach English if you can't speak English.
*Get married.
*Vote, Vote, Vote!

Black Folks said...

What? And give up the gibs? Hell no!

Why address black criminality when you can just blame the police?

Why address black failure when you can just blame white privilege?

Why get married when the government will pay for the kid?

There is still a lot of white people left. We can live off white guilt for another 20 years at least, and then the Mexicans will take care of us.

mike from iowa said...

Anymoose desperately desires to be Black. Jealous much?

Why address white failure when you have Blacks to scapegoat?

Why blame innocent Blacks for getting murdered by racist cops?

Marriage is no longer a must have for anyone, including stoopid fucking wingnuts. Their idea of marital bliss - cheating on the little woman, beating the hell out of her and then pretend she and yer lord forgives you for going all postal on her ass.

Anonymous said...

"Marriage is no longer a must have for anyone, including stoopid fucking wingnuts. Their idea of marital bliss - cheating on the little woman, beating the hell out of her and then pretend she and yer lord forgives you for going all postal on her ass."

What a weird, awful place mike's head is in.

Anonymous said...

i honestly don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but either A) these parkland campaign kids are budding sociopaths and opportunists who’ve entered into a symbiotic arrangement with our evil media elites (definitely a very real possibility) or B) there is some serious fuckery afoot

i’m sure all the families of the victims and survivors, especially those who don’t support neoliberal globohomo elitist gun-grabbing, love seeing the #neveragain crew’s smiling faces plastered all over the news as they angle for more tv spots, and future media and political careers

bottom line: whether the official version of events is true, or parkland and vegas and everything else ever is a false flag cooked up in the darkest basement in langley, is largely irrelevant. what matters is how they get used... and in the end, either way, we’re all getting psyopped.

Anonymous said...

"i honestly don’t believe in conspiracy theories, but either A) these parkland campaign kids are budding sociopaths and opportunists who’ve entered into a symbiotic arrangement with our evil media elites (definitely a very real possibility) or B) there is some serious fuckery afoot"

LMAO, have you considered the possibility of C) they didn't enjoy seeing their classmates massacred?

mike from iowa said...

What a weird, awful place mike's head is in. It is called reality. Try to live there sometime. sport.

mike from iowa said...

Anonymous Not a Russian Bot said... funny thing about Chile coup, Kissinger instructed embassy couriers to carry cash and weapons for the coup back to Chile.

For Nicaragua, the CIA was running guns and drugs through Mena Arkansas airport while Clinton was Guv and when they are finally exposed, wingnuts tried to place the blame on WJC.

Kissinger's dirty fingerprints are all over failed US policy all over the world..

field negro said...

Anon@11:27, why don't u just focus on your community? From the looks of things u have a long way to go.

You might want to start with the drug problems and all the mass murderers in your midst.

field negro said...

"I don't believe in conspiracy theories", but I have some questions about the moon landing.

Right-wingnuts are not very smart.

field negro said...

"I don't believe in conspiracy theories", but I have some questions about the moon landing.

Right-wingnuts are not very smart.

makaii7 said...

Her ratings must be down and she wants to up them by calling out the biggest black ballplayer she could think of, would love to see her have a discussion with Kareem but he more than likely doesn't want to give her better ratings either.

Anonymous said...

The Moon Landing couldn't have been fake, those white looking black ladies did the math? And Lord knows without those ladies we never would have went anywhere in space.

mmjames said...

Blah blah blah. More whining from black people.
I'm Chinese-Canadian and think black Americans complain far too much and always blow things way out of proportion. It's what your race is best at.

bigwowo.com

mike from iowa said...

would love to see her have a discussion with Kareem

Kareem is a bonafide MUSLIM. Maybe he would stone her to death.

Anonymous said...

Kareem is no intellectual force to be reckoned with either. Just more Black excuse factory bullshit.

Anonymous said...

Muslims bought Negroes from Negroes and castrated them for eons. So much for NOI bullshit.

Hidden Figgers said...

field negro said...
"I don't believe in conspiracy theories", but I have some questions about the moon landing.

LMAO - Field doesn't believe we went to the moon.

America couldn't, but maybe Wakanda can.

White Man's Burden said...

field negro said...
why don't u just focus on your community?

Because we have to babysit yours.

mike from iowa said...

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ZnNZtJswYIUnMtHMs26ScwHaFj&pid=15.1&P=0&w=219&h=165

Here is what appears to be a Muslim terrorist outside a mosque near the capitol in DC. Bet he considers itself a Drumpf supporter.

Anonymous said...

80 IQ and 75% no daddy in the home is Negroes greatest problems. Neither of which is White folks fault. Does the convenience stores in Wakoonda have plexiglass protecting the clerks?

Anonymous said...

>>>LeBron gets a lot of pressure to conform to the expectations of a celebrity black American to align himself with the political views blacks are supposed to have. He needs to publicly signal that he hates those public figures blacks are told to hate, or the corporations that pay him for endorsements will look elsewhere to push their agenda and people like Field will call him a House Negro or an Uncle Tom. He has to say things like this to maintain his market value.<<<

This.

mike from iowa said...

How much you get paid for spouting the same statistical bullshit every fucking minute of every fucking day, Anymoose Troll?

If they pay you at all, you're completely overpaid. An anymoose recording would be cheaper ans just as ineffective.

Not a smidgen of corruption said...

Former Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Andrew McCabe altered far left FBI investigator Peter Strzok’s notes on his interview with General Michael Flynn.
And then McCabe destroyed the evidence.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-andrew-mccabe-altered-peter-strzoks-302-notes-general-flynn-interview-destroyed-evidence/

Anonymous said...

”I'm Chinese-Canadian and think black Americans complain far too much and always blow things way out of proportion. It's what your race is best at.”

Not fooling anyone, dude. You’re a Rednecko-American, like all of the trolls here.

mike from iowa said...

If these Parkland students were, say, stoopid fucking wingnuts, they'd be trying their hardest to capitalize off dead fellow student's bodies.

They'd have butchered the victims before the blood dried and sold the organs for massive profits and then contracted friendly rendering facilities to pick up the rest, with kickbacks of course.

That is why wingnuts love mass massacres. Profits before people every time. Then they would accuse the mainstreak media of lying about what they do even with video evidence because that is what stoopid fucking wingnuts do. Wouldn't surprise me to hear the possibility that more victims were shoved out of hiding into harms way.

Black success = AmeriNazi tears said...

Black Panthers box office receipts.

'Nuff said!

Anonymous said...

75 IQ's and inbreeding are trailer troll's greatest problems along with meth but yet they come here to lecture us. Great logic.

mike from iowa said...

Not a smidgen of corruption said...

Former Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Andrew McCabe altered far left FBI investigator Peter Strzok’s notes on his interview with General Michael Flynn.
And then McCabe destroyed the evidence.

Total Bull shit. Flynn flatout lied to the FBI and others. He claimed he did not speak of sanctions to the Russians except for the tape the FBI had from FISA warrant that clearly says Flynn and the Russians discussed sanctions. Why do you suppose Flynn plead guilty to lying to the Fed? That meeting, of and by itself is clear proof of collusion that stoopid fucking wingnuts claime never happened.

Harvey Weinstein said...

Black success = AmeriNazi tears said...
Black Panthers box office receipts.

'Nuff said!
----

Black success? Blacks didn't create Black Panther, nor will they be getting the receipts.

All those ticket sales is black money going into Jewish pockets!

LMAO

dinthebeast said...

"Because we have to babysit yours."

Come to Oakland and try some of that babysitting.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

http://juanitajean.com/oh-no-now-hes-done-it-he-rigged-the-miss-universe-pageants/

Drumpfuck rigged Miss Universe contests and hand picked many of the finalists.

mike from iowa said...

Anonymous said...

75 IQ's and inbreeding are trailer troll's greatest problems along with meth but yet they come here to lecture us. Great logic.

40 year old wasicu wastey's still living in mom's basement lecture better people than they are. That is fucking Hillaryous.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.clarionledger.com/videos/news/2018/02/15/they-spent-more-than-30-years-prison-crimes-they-didnt-commit/110447720/

Not because they were, you know, guilty of the crime. No.no, they were guilty of being black.

dinthebeast said...

The PA congressional map just got un-gerrymandered.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

They're registering people to vote at Black Panther screenings.

-Doug in Oakland

Yīshēng said...

@Doug, that’s a BRILLIANT idea!

Lance Cockstrong said...

Now the fun starts ... they try to impeach the PA Supreme Court (Democratic) justices that voted in favor of redrawing the electoral map ...

mike from iowa said...

Doug, i meant to drop this off earlier but got distracted.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-pennsylvania-supreme-court-congressional-map-20180219-story.html

Wingnuts have talked about impeachment of the 5 Dems for awhile now. Good t0 know wingnuts don't hesitate to use their power to try to intimidate the judicial process.

mike from iowa said...

FYI Tarsands is prowd of his drapes, the retrial in the Jessica Chambers dog and pony show starts June 11th. I'm betting another hung jury or acquital if the prosecutor ignores Eric again.

mike from iowa said...

Drumpf wonders why Obama didn't do something about Russia meddling in the election. What a moronicly stoopid fucking wingnuts Drumpf is.

Robert Mueller said...

Why doesn't trump ever have anything bad to say about Putin?What does he have on trump?

Anonymous said...

> Black Panthers box office receipts.

Jewish concept from start to finish, Jewish organization, Jewish profits.  (Sounds like "civil rights".)

Black "minority-owned business" front.

> Drumpfuck rigged Miss Universe contests and hand picked many of the finalists.

Oh, boo hoo.  (You probably think "reality TV" isn't rehearsed, too.  You can't parody libtards; they are dumber than you CAN imagine because by the time you figure out how stupid their dogma is, they've spiralled several levels dumber.)

Conservative=stupid said...

You can't parody libtards; they are dumber than you CAN imagine
-----------
but still smarter than conservatards. You voted for trump sooooooo. trump didn't collude. Dumb asses

mike from iowa said...


Oh, boo hoo. (You probably think "reality TV" isn't rehearsed, too. You can't parody libtards; they are dumber than you CAN imagine because by the time you figure out how stupid their dogma is, they've spiralled several levels dumber.)

Just more stoopid fucking wingnut supposition without an iota of proof. Wah, fucking wah!

Just remember no matter how low libs go they are still light years ahead of stoopid fucking wingnuts. The stable genius is exhibit 1 and anymoose is a close second.

Anonymous said...

Whites don't need fictional movies to feel good about themselves or motivate their race to achieve. Africa is a shithole because it's full of Africans nothing more nothing less. Wakoonda my ass, you better start slow at first, try teaching your youngsters about birth control and taking care of kids that you create. Then, try and invent UFOs and other fantasy shit.

Anonymous said...

> no matter how low libs go they are still light years ahead of stoopid fucking wingnuts.

If you define "ahead" as "dumber".  Which you do.  I don't.

Yīshēng said...

Since I’m heading directly toward a career as an Infectious Diseases specialist, I though I’d share this story endemic syphyllis. In Europe/ London, England NOT in Africa as American nazis would have you believe:

http://www.drlindseyfitzharris.com/2017/02/14/syphilis-a-little-valentines-day-love-story/

Hillbilly heroin said...

Whites don't need fictional movies to feel good about themselves or motivate their race to achieve.
-------------
Uh yeah, I guess Batman, Superman and all those other white assholes are just to make you feel bad about yourself. If you would teach your kids to stay off meth the death rate o white folks wouldn't be so damned high. How many of you yAhoos OD'd today?

Anonymous said...

Wow, the same virginal demographic that posts here are the same wimps who collect comic books and play D&D and shit. Don't let the keyboard warrior persona fool ya. Who else but a comic book nerd would have the time to troll all day?

Anonymous said...

Whites don't buy out entire movie houses so children are forced to see a movie. Whites don't threaten RACISM if a white superhero film gets a bad review. whites don't say this is what we would achieve if blacks weren't a drag on our race. You moolies are pathetic, ass backward clowns that have no place in the world but shitholes.

Anonymous said...

ID Specialist ? Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you just sit behind computer screens and insult other people to make yourself feel better. Kinda pathetic no? Carry on king nerd virgin.

Robert Mueller said...

trump needs to get hold of this gun narrative because these kids are making him look bad. Damage control stat!

Anonymous said...

That march on the 24th will be awesome! Kick the NRA out of congress!

Anonymous said...

This just in:  firm majorities of EVERYONE except blacks and Clinton voters think the FBI is out to get Trump.

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2018/02/fake-russia-collusion-calumny-delivers.html

In other words, Famous But Incompetent is hemmorhaging legitimacy.

Kill white men, fuck white women said...

Fuck white people. Fuck the white race.

Fact of the Day said...

White men are ugly as shit.

I laugh whenever a white male dies said...

...

Anonymous said...

Give a white city to Africans, and you get a shit-hole overrun by "super rats":

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/science/249167-massive-super-rats-are-taking-over-johannesburg.html

mike from iowa said...

endemic syphyllis. I hear that is Anymoosie's latest flame. You two make an adorable couple and may all yer ups and downs be ins and outs until the disease eats you alive. All my best, Bro.

mike from iowa said...

If you define "ahead" as "dumber". Which you do. I don't.

Brilliant comeback and I hadn't even bothered to miss you, Bro.

2nd Fact of the Day said...

There is no such thing as a good white man.

mike from iowa said...

Drumpfuck apparently has refudiated the EO allowing nutjobs to buy guns. Imagine if he or any other stoopid fucking wingnut could think ahead he wouldn't have allowed this to happen.

Fuck all you stoopid fucking wingnuts.

Robert Mueller said...

And yet ANOTHER indictment. trump will be inpeached or in jail soon.

Kinky Con said...

mike from iowa said...
Drumpf wonders why Obama didn't do something about Russia meddling in the election. What a moronicly stoopid fucking wingnuts Drumpf is.


Yeah. It's not like obama knew since 2014 and did nothing..

Kinky Con said...

mike from iowa said...
Flynn flatout lied to the FBI and others.


-------


Not according to former FBI director James B. Comey.......

Kinky Con said...

CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/02/19/flashback-cnn-and-msnbcs-enthusiastic-coverage-russian-sponsored-anti

Michael Moore Participated In Russia-Sponsored Anti-Trump Rally

Progressive director Michael Moore participated in an anti-Trump protest in New York that was organized by Russians, according to information released Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Rosenstein announced indictments from Special Counsel Robert Mueller Friday against 13 Russian nationals for meddling in the 2016 election, highlighting how the Russians used social media to stir up strife and anger on social media using memes and unwitting Americans to do their bidding. One Russia-sponsored event was a protest of then President-Elect Donald Trump on Nov. 12, 2016, called “Trump is NOT my President,” and it involved Moore.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/michael-moore-russian-anti-trump-rally/

Along with many other leftwing nutjob sites who supported/covered these Russia sponsored events.

The left in this country are the real tools of Russia. Always has/will be....

Kinky Con said...

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.” ...obama

mike from iowa said...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News! (Drumpfuck lie #2600 at least)

You trolls are pathetically pathetic. Flynn is on tape admitting he and his Russian colluder talked about sanctions after telling Pence and the FBI he did not talk about sanctions. Yer lying POS is going down. And< stoopid fucking wingnuts, Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI. And Comey never said Flynn didn't lie. Learn to read.

mike from iowa said...

Kinky Troll admits the only person that actually brought up rigging the election is the stoopid wasicu wastey in the WH. The FBI has been looking at Russia's attempts to interfere in Drumpfuck's favor. They are not looking to see if it was rigged.

We now know Roger Stone and Japanes bots were behind the effort to take down Al Franken. More evidence of interference in our elections.Stone even worked for Drumpf's campaign.

mike from iowa said...


Progressive director Michael Moore participated in an anti-Trump protest in New York that was organized by Russians, according to information released Friday by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Another Kinky nothingburger. Is free speech dead in America, yet? Hell no. Nothing Moore did was against the laws of the United States of America. I know stoopid fucking wingnuts would love to stifle dissent, but it ain't happened yet and as near as I can tell, Moore was never a part of anyone's campaign, like all the indicted wasicu wasteys in Drumpfuck's cabal of crooks.

Kinky Con said...

LOL@Japanese bots taking down Al Groper.

Did ‘Bots’ Force Al Franken to Resign?
The accuracy of stories blaming bots for duping Democrats into pressuring the former Minnesota senator to resign is being called into question.

https://www.snopes.com/2018/02/19/bots-force-al-franken-resign/

-----------

Comey told Congress he didn't think Flynn lied.

-----


Roger Stone is da man...

Kinky Con said...

I see there is some Russian collusion the left will condone.HA!

mike from iowa said...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/ex-bush-lawyer-muellers-latest-indictments-show-can-bring-collusion-charges-anytime-wants/

Run and hide, Kinky Con, Mueller can bring collusion charges whenever he wants and I'd bet he is angling for something much bigger that wingnuts can't poo-poo away as not impeachable.

Kinky Con said...

In more leftwing hypocrisy news-


Spin the bottle game among newest allegations against female lawmaker

A former employee of Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia filed a complaint with the state on Saturday, seeking to sue the Bell Gardens Democrat for allegedly firing him after he refused to play “spin the bottle” with her.

In the complaint to the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, which was posted online Sunday by his lawyer, J. David Kernick of San Diego wrote that during his time as a field representative in 2014, Garcia was “very disparaging to the staff and others, used vulgar language, discussed topics inappropriate for the workplace and showed herself to be very vindictive in nature.”

It is the second accusation of sexual misconduct against Garcia, who is currently on a voluntary, unpaid leave of absence while the Assembly investigates claims that she drunkenly groped a former legislative staff member. In addition, a lawyer on Wednesday released a list of other allegations from four former employees in Garcia’s office who said they wished to remain anonymous.


http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article200864729.html


Just think she is a #metoo Democrat......

mike from iowa said...

Kinky Con finally gets a point for linking to Snopes, a website with proven credentials of fairness and accuracy.

However, Snopes went into much detail as they usually do and didn't have much of a conclusion. Certainly not Pants On Fire thatb Drumpf and crew receive regularly and not even a mostly false.

Yīshēng said...

WWMs (weak, white, men) ALWAYS find a way to dog whistle their way into blaming everything on President Obama.

Yīshēng said...

ID Specialist with a little Health Informatics/Health Data Science mixed in, to be exact.😉👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽

👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽👩🏽‍⚕️👩🏽‍💻👊🏽

mike from iowa said...

Good news for all out of Pennsylvania. The majority led Dem Supreme Court redrew Penn's congressional district borders to make the state more equal and get rid of gerrymandered districts. They eliminated 1100 miles of border lines and now the state shows 10 wingnut districts, 8 for Dems and 1 open seat. instead of 12/5 in favor of gerrymandering wingnuts.

Leibowitz said...

Hey mike from iowa, is it true you were sodomized by your mother when you were younger? (Because we all know you didn't grow up with a father.)

Anonymous said...

BLACK DEMON CHILD OUT OF CONTROL AT CHUCK E CHEESE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THl7fbizJSg&feature=youtu.be

Anonymous said...

I'll see your "and shit" and raise you a "muh dik". nomesayin

Robert Mueller said...

Remeber, the Putin love fest with the right started in 2014. Hmmm, right about the time simple minded conservatives were being led down a particular road by Russian trolls. And they think they have all the answers and want to run the country. Well, won't be much country left to run after Puntin's bitch er I mean trump ends his term. And by term I mean prison term. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yīshēng will never be smart like Asians. said...

Yīshēng said...
ID Specialist with a little Health Informatics/Health Data Science mixed in, to be exact


And you will fail just like you have in all the other fields you have claimed to work in. You will never be smart like us Asians. But you can continue getting us coffee.

dinthebeast said...

The goddamn Republicans just voted in committee to eliminate the EAC, which is the only agency tasked with making sure our elections aren't hacked, after the goddamn Russians broke into the voter rolls in 20 states in the last election.
I guess they just figure that their agenda of tearing the country apart and selling it to their rich friends lines up so well with the kleptocracy in Russia and Putin's desire to weaken our international influence that nothing could go wrong.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

Leibowitz said...

Hey mike from iowa, is it true you were sodomized by your mother when you were younger? (Because we all know you didn't grow up with a father.)

More blatant lies with zero proof to back them up. Do get wearisome, but if stoopid fucking trolls weren't hanging around here, they'd be getting the shit kicked out of them by 9 year old girls on the street.

Kinky Con said...

"CNN just reported that It is racist for white
people to wipe their butts because it is a dog whistle for "Wiping Out the
Blacks."

Crazy I know."

ha!!!

Truth Hurts said...

WM wipe their butts?

BAWAHAHA!!

Yisheng!! said...

I predict a LOT of previous laws, rulings, ect are going to get rolled back.

Then get reset in 2020.

Yisheng!! said...

Black Panther!��������

mike from iowa said...

Here is what stoopid fucking wingnuts really think about dead students and their peers.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/florida-gop-staffer-accuses-parkland-students-crisis-actors-travel-shootings/

The aggrieved students aren't really students. They are crisis actors who travel from tragedy to tragedy. Riiiiiiiight and Drumpfuck is smart, too?

dinthebeast said...

A Republican state senator has been caught buggering pages, and the guy they put on the splash page of the MAGA dating site has a conviction for fucking children.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

In South Dakota, stoopid fucking wasicu wasteys openly advertise for people to ride to Pierre to protest refugees and others from settling in state. They openly appeal to white racists and other white groups to show up in force to make sure refugees get the message that out of staters don't approve of you coming and starting over in South Dakota. They especially don't like Muslims because they are all terrorists and so are their children.

Anonymous said...

Fuck the gooks and chinks!

Anonymous said...

"They especially don't like Muslims because they are all terrorists and so are their children."

After those rapefugee children sexually assaulted the developmentally disabled white girl in Idaho, how can you blame them?  When their CHILDREN have already been programmed to hate and abuse their hosts, settling them here is an act of war.

Basso e Grasso said...

Didn't Wakanda Page play Aunt Esther in "Sanford and Son"?

mike from iowa said...

WHAT'S FALSE

The incident was not a rape, the girl was not murdered, the boys involved were not Syrian, a knife was not used, and no "language barrier" prevented police from investigating or detaining two boys involved.

Struck out twice in one at bat, Anymoose. That is par for your course.

Anonymous said...

The stupid here is so blatant.  It's like there's a contest to see who can write the dumbest, most off-the-wall response to something which states facts.

>> sexually assaulted the developmentally disabled white girl in Idaho
> The incident was not a rape, the girl was not murdered

"Sexual assault" encompasses far more than rape, and nobody mentioned murder.

>> those rapefugee children
> the boys involved were not Syrian

Nobody said they were.

> a knife was not used

Nobody said one was.

> and no "language barrier" prevented police from investigating or detaining two boys involved.

And that takes the cake for libfag nutpoasting.

Anonymous said...

Why do some people get all carried away (pro or con)with what some celebrity has to say about anything outside their field of expertise? It's not like they're a subject matter expert on everything and so their opinions have no more value than anyone on the street. For example, I don't care what an actor, football player, musician etc has to say about investing in stocks unless they have tons of experience doing so. If they don't, their opinion carries no weight or substance no matter how strongly they may feel about it or what they might think.
Yeah, everyone has an opinion but not all opinions are equal- an informed/educated and knowledgeable opinion is of far greater value than an uninformed/uneducated one. If it were not so and I was investing in stocks, I wouldn't go to a stock broker and pay his fees- I'd just talk to the wino down on the street corner for advice. Lol. You know how that would work out! Pretty much like asking someone who isn't a doctor to diagnose your illness and plan out a course of treatment-better make sure you have a will and it's up to date!
All that being said, yeah, it's rude to tell someone to "shut up and dribble" or "shut up and sing" but I get where they're coming from but in those cases it's probably better to just ignore it all and not start a useless fight. Better to just think, "whatever!" and move on. Just let it go and don't throw gas on the fire.
Yeah, I'm an ex mental health worker and this has to do with the verbal de-escalation model and how to defuse a situation so it doesn't escalate and become worse. At the same time, it's like the basic tenet of Rational Emotive therapy- People are basically rational but when we allow emotions to invade our thinking, we become irrational. And in these situations, people do tend to become overly emotional, argumentative and irrational. Chill out!