Thursday, June 28, 2018

The president calls journalists the enemy, and today five of them are dead.

I am quite sure that the domestic terrorist who slaughtered five people today in Maryland was not from Venezuela, North Korea, Somalia, Libya, Syria, or Yemen. And in case you were wondering, those are the countries on trump's travel ban list. All those countries are responsible for a whopping eight percent of the world's terrorism. Maybe instead of trying to keep folks from some of these other countries out, we should be worried about the terrorist  who are already here in our country. They have created terror time and time again.

Today's attack,  sparked in part by the words of the president, is proof of how dangerous the words from the most powerful man on earth can be. There is no denying that trump  has created a hostile environment for journalists and those in the news business,  and the end result today was the slaughter of five innocent people who happen to work for a newspaper. trump, when asked about the shootings in Maryland, cracked a smile and walked away. Of course, being the twitter coward that he is, he tweeted about it.

"Prior to departing Wisconsin, I was briefed on the shooting at Capital Gazette in Annapolis, Maryland," Mr. Trump tweeted. "My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. Thank you to all of the First Responders who are currently on the scene."

Save your "prayers".  If there is a God she doesn't hear you.

*Pic screenshot from NBCNews.com







185 comments:

Joder La Resistencia said...

"Today's attack, sparked in part by the words of the president, is proof of how dangerous the words from the most powerful man on earth can be"

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT.


Ramos wanted revenge for losing a civil case against the paper.

Joder La Resistencia said...

Good thing field never considers truth or fact when posting.

Trump has broken the field negro. What's left for DJT to break?

Anonymous said...

Today's attack, sparked in part by the words of the president

You are a vile and disgusting slanderer pushing a false narrative that was debunked hours ago.

The Capital Gazette shooter had longstanding dispute with paper and had threatened reporters since 2012.

Yet the lying press and its bottom feeders like you blamed Trump.

Fake news is scary, dangerous stuff.

Joder La Resistencia said...

Alleged Shooter Jarrod Ramos Had Long-Running Grudge Against Capital Gazette

"Maryland’s second-highest court last week upheld a ruling in favor of Capital-Gazette Communications, a former reporter and a former publisher accused of defamation.

Jarrod Ramos of Laurel made the defamation claim in Prince George’s County Circuit Court in 2012 after a 2011 column by then-Capital staff writer Eric Hartley about Ramos’ guilty plea to criminal harassment."

https://www.mediaite.com/crime/jarrod-ramos-lawsuit-who-is-capital-gazette/

Fraud Negro said...

The alleged shooter had a deranged, obsessive grudge with this particular newspaper dating back years. Condolences to everyone desperately disappointed to find that they can’t connect this to their favorite national political narrative. You’ll have to wait till the next shooting

dinthebeast said...

"You’ll have to wait till the next shooting"

That won't be much of a wait.

-Doug in Oakland

Joder La Resistencia said...

Maxine Pees In The Waters is running scared.

CNN is ISIS said...

"That won't be much of a wait."

If the MSM keeps up their war on the American people, it probably won't be.

Anonymous said...

Reporters blamed Trump for the horrible shooting before they even knew who the shooter was, another beauty by our 'Independent' Media...

Anonymous said...

Shooter Jarrod Ramos's father worked at NSA:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg0ia8sV4AAfLNH.jpg:large

Wesley R said...

Reporters should have blamed Chump because of the way he demonized them. The people on cable news are talking about "mental health", so we know the shooter is White. Blacks, Latinos, or Muslims can't have mental health problems according to politicians or the media.

Anonymous said...

He is hispanic. Dumbass.

Anonymous said...

I don’t think that this guy qualifies as a terrorist. At least based on what has been reported thus far, there was no larger political agenda behind his actions. This guy was a garden-variety criminal. He shot up the newspaper because they had printed mean things about him.

Now, could Trump’s attacks on the press have had anything to do with it? Maybe. Verbally delegitimizing the news media and calling them all evil liars could certainly help an already disturbed man feel more justified in carrying out a violent vendetta against a newspaper he felt had wronged him. But this is ultimately hard to prove. He may have shot the place up anyway, had there been no President Trump ranting incoherently about the “lying press.” Much as I despise the president, this one is hard to definitively attribute to him.

But regardless of his culpability for this particular incident, Trump’s attempts to delegitimize the press because they accurately report on his incompetence and corruption are despicable.

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

So the whooteemoos have threatened Rep Waters as instructed by their Nazi leader.

Josh said...

Holy damn, Field. This is just an objective, demonstrable lie.

What's next? He's an example of white violence?

This guy had a years-long beef with these people. To place this on Trump is lunacy.

But y'all love your fiction. I'm looking above my comment right now at the fake doctor's fucking "Wakanda" drop -- because it took a Jewish man ("white" in Ebonics) to create as fiction what African blacks couldn't create in 190,000 years before the Europid Caucasoid genome even appeared on the fucking planet.

Trump is owning your entire life right now.

Protip: He doesn't even know you exist, bro. Let it go.

Anonymous said...

"So the whooteemoos have threatened Rep Waters as instructed by their Nazi leader."

Who is the Nazi leader here, Trump or Sean Hannity? I must admit that both are excellent candidates.

Hannity has tried to blame Maxine Waters for the wacko who murdered people over at the newspaper in Maryland. This is interesting, to say the least.

The idea that Trump’s characterization of the news media as malevolent liars could have helped incite a man to murder journalists is at least plausible, if not provable. But how would Maxine Waters telling members of the left-leaning public to harass and insult right-wing politicians lead to shooting journalists? Last I checked, Trump staffers are not journalists. There is a Grand Canyon-sized hole in this logic.

Oh well. I guess Hannity’s shrunken-cranium audience are used to swallowing all sorts of batshit-crazy gibberish, so his latest demented pronouncement won’t really stand out.

Getcho’ peeps said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
He is hispanic. Dumbass
>>>

He’s a White hispanic, asswipe.

dinthebeast said...

"Who is the Nazi leader here, Trump or Sean Hannity?"

Fergus is the leader, Hannity is one of his top advisors.

They both answer to American Fascism,the goddamn Republican party.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

He was white enough not to be killed by the police.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

Whether Hannity will be the one to replace Kelly or not remains to be seen.

-Doug in Oakland

PilotX said...

Congressional Republicans are attacking the Justice Dept on behalf of trump. They must be getting close to something because suddenly the heat is getting turned up. Trey Gowdy Mr. Benghazi who spent 2 1/2 years on that investigation which produced zero indictments thinks 1 year for an investigation that produced two dozen indictments, some convictions and arrests is too long. Hmmmmm, thou dost protest a bit too much🤔

PilotX said...

I was thinking the same thing. Either Hannity or O'Reilly.

dinthebeast said...

Billo would be too much competition in the grabbing of the pussies to work that closely with Fergus.

And one of the actual attackers of the compound in Benghazi was sentenced to more than 20 years today, just adding another layer of bullshit hypocrisy to Mr. Gowdy's call to finish up already.
I say that if he gets to be a judge, he has to lose that ridiculous haircut.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

Also, it's not beyond reasonability that an unstable fuckhead with an obsessive beef with a newspaper that he didn't like his coverage in would be influenced in his behavior by the kind of lies and invective the goddamn president of the United States levels at the free press on a daily basis.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

From Twitter:
Laurie Voss
‏ @seldo

This is an actual story on an official government website with a 14-word headline starting with "we must secure". This is not an accident. There are actual Nazis-who-call-themselves-Nazis at DHS.

-Doug in Oakland

Joder La Resistencia said...

What? All 5 of them work at DHS? I is sooooooooooooo scared!!!!

mike from iowa said...

"Today's attack, sparked in part by the words of the president, is proof of how dangerous the words from the most powerful man on earth can be"

Drumpf has made radical violence chic with stooopid fucking wasicu wastey morons.

Russia/NRA spokes liar Dana Loathe blamed transgender bathrooms for the violence.

You and Drumpf own the violence Joder La Resistencia. it is all yers. Choke on it, loser.

mike from iowa said...

Alleged Shooter Jarrod Ramos Had Long-Running Grudge Against Capital Gazette

What a coincidence he waited for a goahead from Drumpf to do something violent about his grudge. You stoopid fucking wingnuts are stoopid fuckers.

Joder La Resistencia said...

Or he waited until he lost his appeal.

Truth never matters to the left.

mike from iowa said...

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/06/capital-gazette-shooter-identified-carried

Shooter is listed as white, non-Hispanic goat creature. Looks strikingly similar to Drumpfuck's dumbfuck lawyer Jay Suckacow or Suckulow. I really can't remember which.

mike from iowa said...

Losing his appeal was just dessert for a twisted mofo of the stoopid fucking wasicu wastey persuasion. The right is the antithesis of truth. Alternate facts/alternate reality doncha know?

mike from iowa said...

Don't chew worry yer pretty little head, loser. There isn't a crime heinous enough for this bunch of treasonous stoopid fucking wingnuts to charge Drumpf with. He's safe and you can pretend all is right in Nazi land.

mike from iowa said...

If the MSM keeps up their war on the American people, it probably won't be.

You pigs ain't Americans. You sold out to Russia/Putin by voting for Putin's fudge packing buddy Drumpfuck who is turning America into a Russian satellite.

mike from iowa said...

I regret nothing I said’: Milo Yiannopoulos defends call to shoot journalists as a ‘joke’ — then doubles down on ‘vermin’ reporters

Another Lib, right?

mike from iowa said...

Indiana police searching for three who taunted woman for dating a black man — then beat her when she came out of her home

The three are wasicu wastey women. Even the broads are getting violent.

mike from iowa said...

On Thursday, President Donald Trump boasted about his triumphant arrival in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to celebrate the opening of the Foxconn plant, an electronics giant that’s promised to bring thousands of jobs to the state.

“I am in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for meetings. Soon to leave for a big groundbreaking for Foxconn, which is building a great new electronics plant in Wisconsin. 15,000 Jobs, so great!” he tweeted.

Stoopid fucking Drumpf celebrates a grand opening of a 4 billion tax incentive boondoggle that hasn't broken ground yet.

George Zimmerman said...

"He’s a White hispanic, asswipe."

The media definition of "White Hispanic" is a Hispanic who commits murder.

Jarrod Ramos would have been Hispanic for Affirmative Action purposes had he been applying for college or for a job. If he had been the victim of police violence, he'd have been Hispanic as hell.

But he committed a mass shooting, which magically transformed him into a "White" Hispanic.

Anonymous said...

Where is the love for Chicaga

Doesjournalist lives matter more than black child FN aka Mike from Iowa

Chicago June 2018 to Date:
Shot & Killed: 44
Shot & Wounded: 267
Total Shot: 311
Total Homicides: 53

The CoatesvilleExPat said...

Nonsense. You're an embarrassment Judge.

Anonymous said...

The killer is Puerto Rican.....

mike from iowa said...

He is white, non Hispanic. Check the police report. Zimmerfuckerman isstill an ugly walking corpse.

mike from iowa said...

Twinkies were used as a reason for Dan White's depression which caused diminished capacity to pre-meditatively murder San Francisco Mayor and Council member Harvey Milk.

The murder charge was dropped.

Anonymous said...

mike from iowa said...
He is white, non Hispanic. Check the police report.



Better yet, check his dad, Miguel Ramos.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/jarrod-ramos-family-parents/

He's hispanic.

Anonymous said...

Time for the 'jump off" fake field negro,

Since you couldn't hang with the 'big dogs' you changed the narrative. What happen to the illegal immigration soap box?

Where where you, your parents/forparents and all the other immigrants durng the Civil Right movemment; all of yall need to get to thr BACK of the line....stop using the Black Ammerican struggle to further your agenda.. until you and your pay your does go somewhere ans SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!

Anonymous said...

Until you, FN, your forparents and all the other immigrants pay your dues...

Anonymous said...

FN, be true to game or don't be in it!

rent slave said...

A good start.The NY Daily News should be next on the hit parade.

Paradoctor said...

Thoughts and prayers to Cthulhu.

Joder La Resistencia said...

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY? Pelosi trips over ‘soy beans,’ asks reporter to ‘repoot’ question

What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?

As the noose seems to be tightening on her prospects to return to party power after the November elections, the House Minority Leader stumbled over words, suffered brain freezes and stared at reporters during a Thursday press conference.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/whats-wrong-with-nancy-pelosi-trips-over-soy-beans-asks-reporter-to-repoot-question/

Poor Nancy. She has a case of the Hillarys.

Anonymous said...

Why did Oprah not get invited to the White House or an Ambassadorship from 2010-2016

Gambler2 said...

Joder: In normal times (i.e.) before Trump, most normal people didn't think it was OK to shoot up a newspaper office and kill five people. And most abnormal people were restrained by social norms. Now since the man-child in the White House has declared open season on anyone who doesn't worship him, you will see much more of this.

Anonymous said...

“Twinkies were used as a reason for Dan White's depression which caused diminished capacity to pre-meditatively murder San Francisco Mayor and Council member Harvey Milk.”

This story has gotten a little twisted in the telling. In fact, the killer, Dan White’s, attorneys never claimed the Twinkies caused him to become violent. They instead asserted the Twinkies were evidence their client was mentally disturbed: Normally, White ate a very healthy diet, so his sudden consumption of junk food allegedly “proved” he was having a psychiatric episode. This is, of course, absurd. Eating junk food by itself doesn’t by itself come close to proving mental illness, and White was actually motivated by homophobia and workplace disputes (White had quit his job at City Hall, then changed his mind, but the mayor wouldn’t let him have his job back, figuring he’d rather give it to someone more left-wing than White anyway). He didn’t have a psych issue.

In all likelihood, the jury (populated with right-winger types) was motivated by homophobia against Milk and political resentment of lefties like Moscone as well, which is why they only convicted White of manslaughter, rather than murder.

Anyway, this led to the term “Twinkie defense” for any criminal defense that is obviously a ludicrous pile of garbage but still manages to get your client off.

Gambler2 said...

To Jodar, there's nothing wrong with Nancy, but there is something wrong with your ability to think clearly; here's why:You can't kill a prospect by tightening a noose around it because it doesn't exist in real life. Speaking of real life, why don't you get one and stop worshiping the forces of evil?

mike from iowa said...

Better yet, check his dad, Miguel Ramos.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/jarrod-ramos-family-parents/

He's hispanic

Police report sez he's white non-hispanic then he is white non hispanic. You know how them immigrants lie or you ain't been following the script.

According to Drumpfuck he'd likely be a murderer, drug dealer, rapist, MS 13 gang member and not the best of people like Drumpf hires.

mike from iowa said...

Drumpf told stoopid fucking North Dakota wasicu wasteys he had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for 40 years. Very smart. Then Drumpf claimed he was smarter than his uncle and then he claimed to be smarter than everybody.

Drumpf is a dilapidated dildo in dumbfuck dunce clothes with a white hood.

mike from iowa said...

Twinkie defense, which I never claimed was used for defense of White was changed to affluenza when Texas teen Drumpfuck stole beer, got drunk, went joy riding with a bunch of drunk friends and hit and killed four innocent people helping change a tire.

His lawyers successfully argued his wealthy upbringing kept him from ever having to pay for his crimes and he got probation and court ordered therapy which he apparently didn't bother to get. He also fled the country with his mother and when he was eventually tracked down was not charged with any crimes for fleeing justice or jumping bail.

Lance Cockstrong said...

Butt Trumpet and his fellow micro dicks are doing more damage to this country than any Middle East terrorist ever could.

field negro said...

"You’ll have to wait till the next shooting"

That statement tells us all we need to know about the right.

field negro said...

I blame this all on trump. He created this climate by calling journalists enemies of the state. He has to own these horrific killings.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, libiral white women marry black man (to feel good in bed) and keep their foot on the black women's neck...where is the love for black women and black childre (not fake black americans). Glad she married the prince that sent a strong message about black woman in American and the worth.

Anonymous said...

Fuck the gooks and chinks!

Anonymous said...

I blame you for being a fake field negro

Joder La Resistencia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mike from iowa said...

Next time Drumpf can do his own killing to see if he gets away or not.


MAGATs Make America Grovel at Drumpfuck.

Joder La Resistencia said...

Zero proof the hispanic killer was political motivated.


Capital Gazette Staff Warned Years Ago to Call 911 if They Saw Shooting Suspect

https://www.wsj.com/articles/suspect-in-capital-gazette-shooting-charged-with-five-counts-of-murder-1530272334`

Years ago, before Trump......


Alleged Annapolis Capital shooter Jarrod Ramos had long-running feud with paper

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ramos-search-20180628-story.html



Maryland newsroom shooting rooted in man's harassment of a woman on social media


https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/politics/shooting-suspect-court-battle/index.html




mike from iowa said...

Shooter didn't kill years ago. Just shortly after Drumpfuck declared the media the enemy and Milo Shutyeryapponopolis said kill journalists.

Anonymous said...

Mike from Iowa.... nobody's reading your post catch a clue; better yet go back to school and learn the King's English.

mike from iowa said...

Drumpf and Perjurer Sessions finally found a way to score court victories- order immigrant toddlers as young as 3 to appear in court alone for their deportation hearings. http://www.the-immoral-minority.com/immigrant-toddlers-are-ordered-to-show-up-in-court-alone/

Thatway they can have their Miranda rights read and won't understand, but hey they had due process- Drumpfuck style.

mike from iowa said...

Quite an analysis for Anymoose who claims he didn't read the post. I guess that puts you in the pathological liar category with your butt buddy Drumpfuck.

Fraud Negro said...

field negro said...
"You’ll have to wait till the next shooting"

That statement tells us all we need to know about the right.
----

The fact that you'll lie about it in order to advance your hateful narrative is all we need to know about you.

Fraud Negro said...

field negro said...
I blame this all on trump. He created this climate by calling journalists enemies of the state. He has to own these horrific killings.
---

The person that wrote this does not have the reasoning capacity to be a lawyer.

You sound like a woman.

mike from iowa said...

Drumpfuck says to expect more tasxcuts for the koch bros in October or sooner.

Apparently he hasn't made the deficits far enough over a trillion bucks to suit his ego.

mike from iowa said...

Fraud Negro wants to be feisty little prick, don't it?

MAGA(making attornies get attornies) said...

Kinky, Fraud and all the other trolls tell us exactly what conservatives are about. They are childish and live to make immature jokes and try to get attention like toddlers. Sound like someone else in a high position? MAGA!

Paul said...

The Democratic Party is no longer based on anything positive such as improving the lives of normal Americans. It is now a party of identity politics which is based on the hatred of others.

mike from iowa said...

Paul must have been born last night. Obama and Dems had the worst fucking economy handed to them compliments of stoopid fucking wingnuts that have no clew how to govern. What did thos bad boys do? They should have gone after dumbass dubya for war crimes but decided they had better attemot to salvage America from the ruins of stoopid fucking wingnuts who have no clew how to govern.

Despite 8 straight years of stoopid fucking wingut obstruction and attempts to stop any Obama victories, Dems pulled this country
up by its bootstraps only to have stoopid fucking wingnuts and Putin who have no clews how to govern steal the election and are systematically destroying America all over again.

The Gipper said...

mike from iowa said...
Paul must have been born last night. Obama and Dems had the worst fucking economy handed to them compliments of stoopid fucking wingnuts that have no clew how to govern.
---

Exactly. The other team fumbled on their own goal line and Obama couldn't put it in the endzone. Instead he spent 8 years going backwards, because pushing identity politics and punishing his enemies was more important than doing what was best for the country. He could have been on Mount Rushmore, instead everything he did is being erased and he'll go down in history as the the Great Divider. President Trayvon.

Anonymous said...

> Joder: In normal times (i.e.) before Trump, most normal people didn't think it was OK to shoot up a newspaper office and kill five people.

When someone shot up the Republican Congressional baseball team, you didn't just think it was okay.  You fucking applauded.  You love political violence; you only care when it's YOUR side getting shot up.

You'll know it's on for real when you start getting shot up more often than you shoot others.

mike from iowa said...

Hey Gip, R U on glue?

Exactly. The other team fumbled on their own goal line and Obama couldn't put it in the endzone. Instead he spent 8 years going backwards, because pushing identity politics and punishing his enemies was more important than doing what was best for the country

Peyote makes more sense when you are that delusional. None of what you ejaculated happened. Keerist the stoopid is strong in brainwashed stoopid fucking wingnuts.

mike from iowa said...

These are nearly the last numbers from Obama's extremely successful, despite constant obstruction from treasonous stoopid fucking wingnuts.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/ Rise in insurance premiums can be laid directly on McCTurtle and Ryan's treasonous doorsteps.

The real facts don't lie like stoopid fucking wingnuts.

mike from iowa said...

Wasicu Ramos pitched a Drumpfuck sized fit when the paper correctly reported about him. He held it until Drumpfuck and Yapponopolis turned him and his anger loose.

Miguel Ramos said...

I blame mike from iowa.

It's unanimous said...

Everybody hates the lying press.

92% of Republicans think the media just flat-out makes up #FakeNews; but 72% of people overall think that, including 79% of Independents and 53% of Democrats.

https://www.axios.com/trump-effect-92-percent-republicans-media-fake-news-9c1bbf70-0054-41dd-b506-0869bb10f08c.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

The Fake News Media is the Enemy of the People.

mike from iowa said...

From Axios- When it comes to vetting news sources, roughly half of both parties say they, “stick to news sources they trust.” However, Democrats are more likely to take additional steps to verify what they’ve read than Republicans, according to survey responses.

More than half of Democrats (57%) say they use Google search to verify facts compared to 48% of Republicans and 55% of independents.
Nearly half of Democrats (43%) say they use a fact-checking website (e.g. FactCheck.org or Snopes.com) to verify facts compared to 30% of Republicans and 29% of independents.
Nearly half of Democrats (44%) say they check a website URL to verify its validity compared to 29% of Republicans and 36% of independents.


Dems and Dem leaning Indies arwe curious and want real, live factual information, not the shit Fake Noize spews constantly.

Stoopid fucking wingnuts don't care to bother if it comes from their daily talking points pushers.

Fake News Update said...

Here's an example of why America believes the media makes up news: This NBC story claiming that Trump began a "pilot program" for separating children from illegal immigrant parents in... 2016.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/29/nbc-trump-began-child-separation-pilot-program-october-2016/

The Fake News Media is the Enemy of the People.

dinthebeast said...

From Steve Benen:

"The culture of corruption: “Since Donald Trump declared his candidacy for president in late 2015, at least $16.1 million has poured into Trump Organization-managed and branded hotels, golf courses and restaurants from his campaign, Republican organizations, and government agencies. Because Trump’s business empire is overseen by a trust of which he is the sole beneficiary, he profits from these hotel stays, banquet hall rentals and meals.”"

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

More MAGAT winning, Drumpfucksters. Polaris Industries is considering moving Victory cycle plant from Spirit Lake, iowa to Poland because of Drumpfuck's tariff games. Tired of winning, yet?

mike from iowa said...

And this little beauty of a fact check sho9ws you how easy it is for even the Federalit Papers to put fake noise in the public domain by simply claiming both sides did it. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

FP makes a false claim that Obama separated 89000 kids from their parents and no one sneezed.

Drumpf and Perjurer Sessions announced their plan and admitted that kids would be taken from parents as an intended side effect.

mike from iowa said...

Pathological liar Drumpf recently announced a major US Steel expansion that is not happening. Like Fake Noize this POS flat out makes shit up.

mike from iowa said...

iowa's hand picked right wing Soopreme Court threw out wingnuts 7r hour wait before an abortion can be performed as unconstitutional. In South Dakota the 72 hiour wait does not include weekends when stoopid fucking wasicu wasteys apparently believe women are incapable of thinking on weekends.

mike from iowa said...

http://www.the-immoral-minority.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/mueller-trump-meme.jpg

Drumpf should not be allowed to pick a bogus scotus justice until Mueller finishes his investigation.

Amen and Hail Mary.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/29/17517856/poll-roe-wade-kennedy-supreme-court-retirement

two thirds of Americans OPPOSE rolling back Roe v Wade. Lets see how long it takes stoopid fucking wingnuts to ignore the will of the people.

Anonymous said...

.. find it real interesting the previous poster lingo is indicative FN 'MO'
i.e. FN writes killadelphia instead of and the divided States of America instead of the United States of America-- in other words they change letters around and words)

Anonymous said...

Killadelphia instead of Philadelphia and the divided States instead of the United States

Anonymous said...

He tried to flex earlier and got shut down! ....they went in on FN

Anonymous said...

... pimping ain't easy... as 50 cent says P-I-M-P don't know what you heard about me

Yisheng = nigger, lilac = cunt said...

Trump supporters are a waste of life.

mike from iowa said...

I leave stoopid fucking wingnuts alone for a short while thinking you can find yer way to 100 comments easy. But, noooooooooo! Can't even do something this simple. You can't govern, you can't prosecute HRC and you can't make it to 100 without me. What the fuck are you creatures good for?

Your mammy is a cunt, your daddy is a nigger said...

Trump supporters suck ass.

dinthebeast said...

So Fergus tried to talk Macron into leaving the EU. I don't know if Putin is writing his material, but I can't imagine it would look much different if he was.

-Doug in Oakland

Josh said...

"He has to own these horrific killings."

Just wait 'til he turns that murderous rhetoric to hack bloggers who lie about him constantly. LOL

mike from iowa said...

Drumpf is underming Merkel in Germany because he is a wholly, solely, souless owned subsidiary of Putin owns America thanks to stoopid fucking wasicu wastey wingnuts who will soon be laboring in Siberia for free.

mike from iowa said...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/neighbors-call-police-12-year-mowing-lawn-increase/story?id=56267042

He accidently mowed part of a lady's yard and she called the cops on him. Kid's lucky he survived in this stoopid fucking wingnut day and age of shoot them in the back and claim fear for your life.

mike from iowa said...

As Lee Atwater famously put it,

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.

stoopid fucking wasicu wastey gospel from Lee Atwater's diseased lips to your diseased ears.

mike from iowa said...

Larry kud chewer low tells Maria Bartiromo the deficit is dropping fast. He must have been standingon his head.

Joder La Resistencia said...


mike from iowa said...
As Lee Atwater famously put it,

--------------------------------------------------------------
Funnie what brain tumors will make you say.

mike from iowa said...

I remember Atwater begging for forgiveness for being a prick shortly before he got his comeuppance. That wasn't a tumor tlking. He was that wolverine nasty of a faux human being.

Upon Atwater's death his tumor popped out and split into Tom Delay and Newt Gingrich to carry on Atwater's nastiness.

Joder La Resistencia said...

Trump has broke the left and they have gone insane.

Presidential candidate Tom Steyer is calling for nuclear war. FN is willing to lie and burn what little cred he had by falsely blaming Trump for a mass shooting.

I LOVE IT!!!!Keep going insane. But don't end yourself. You have 6 more years to go!!!

Joder La Resistencia said...

Using Field Negro logic i can blame him and his ilk for this-

Man Arrested for Threatening to Murder Family of FCC Chairman

According to court documents, on or about Dec. 19 and 20, 2017, Markara Man, 33, of Norwalk, allegedly sent three emails to Chairman Pai’s email accounts. The first email accused Chairman Pai of being responsible for a child who allegedly had committed suicide because of the repeal of net neutrality regulations. The second email listed three locations in or around Arlington, and threatened to kill the Chairman’s family members. The third email had no message in its body, but included an image depicting Chairman Pai and, in the foreground and slightly out of focus, a framed photograph of Chairman Pai and his family. The FBI traced the emails to Man’s residence in Norwalk, California, and when initially confronted in May 2018, Man admitted to the FBI that he sent the email threatening Chairman Pai’s family because he was “angry” about the repeal of the net neutrality regulations and wanted to “scare” Chairman Pai.

Man is charged with a threatening to murder a member of the immediate family of a U.S. official with the intent to intimidate or interfere with such official while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with the intent to retaliate against such official on account of the performance of official duties. If convicted, Man faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.


https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/man-arrested-threatening-murder-family-fcc-chairman


PilotX said...

This doesn't surprise me.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/what-did-corporate-america-do-tax-break-buy-record-amounts-n886621

Anonymous said...

Why didn't the last president nominate an Africian American to the US Supreme courtgiven the most famous AA woman in the world (Ms. O) and his wife enabled him to achieve his ultimate goal?

PilotX said...

"Trump has broke the left and they have gone insane."

Ha! Barack drove the right beyond insane. trump may have made some crazy, I can see that but he also motivated a lot of people. Now excuse me back to trying to get a sista elected governor in Georgia😄

Anonymous said...

#DemsappointAAwomanSCOTUS

Anonymous said...

@trying to get a sista elected governor in Georgia

That would be great!!! My daughter and son-in-law live in GA...given Dr.MLK fathered the Civi Right movement from GA headquaters it would only be fair. Let's see if the immigrants who rode on the backs of blacks who marched during that time will support us now; or will they just enjoy the fruit of our labor.

PilotX said...

As Donald Glover says "this is America"

https://wgntv.com/2018/06/28/we-dont-support-black-business-owners-racist-note-left-at-indiana-business-that-hasnt-opened-yet/

PilotX said...

"Let's see if the immigrants who rode on the backs of blacks who marched during that time will support us now;"

We all need to support each other. Take a look at Texas, whites will be the minority in 5 years so if you are a Dem, a labor supporte, liberal or want women to control their own bodies Black and Brown and associated whites need to form a coalition and vote. If GA and TX turn purple or blue the R's will never see the White House again. That is if trump doesn't destroy the country and declare himself king. Then again South Park showed us how to get rid of trump😂

Anonymous said...

@PilotX

Perhaps Lvl Up owner Sami Ali should introduce himself to the neighboorhood so as to get to know his new neighboors. Not all white people are racist and uneducated. White educated people tend to be less racist and ntelletual. Ignorance of the black culture perpetuates fear; once everyone began to have an open not compactive conversation about sensative issues; things may change for the better, at least for the educated ones who get it.

mike from iowa said...

Obama achieved his ultimate goal, being the first truly Black Potus and showing stoopid fucking racist wasicu wastey wingnuts how to govern and maintain civility and dignity even though he was attacked every minute of every fucking day by whiteys not fit to lick the sweat off his balls.

Anonymous said...

Mature intellects engage in meaningful conversations...they donl't communicate from the gutter. They rise above the fray.

mike from iowa said...

Presidential candidate Tom Steyer is calling for nuclear war. FN is willing to lie and burn what little cred he had by falsely blaming Trump for a mass shooting.

Wadda a dumbass. If that was all it takes to break a party, then stoopid fucking wingnuts heads exploded the minute Obama announced his candidacy. SFW have always been batshit crazy. Just listen to them.

Anonymous said...

Mature intellects engage in meaningful conversations...they donl't communicate from the gutter. They rise above the fray.

Anonymous said...

“Presidential candidate Tom Steyer is calling for nuclear war. FN is willing to lie and burn what little cred he had by falsely blaming Trump for a mass shooting.”

No, Steyer didn’t call for a nuclear war. He said Trump voters are literally so dumb that Trump might have to cause a nuclear war before they would figure out that he doesn’t have a clue how to do the job of POTUS.

Perhaps that’s not nice, but it is accurate. Trump voters are dumb as hell. And he knows it, too. Of the slavering, brainwashed morons Trump calls his base, he said, “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.“

mike from iowa said...

If you want to engage stoopid fucking wasicu wastey gutter rats in their quest for super stoopidumb, you naturally have to engage them where they live.

mike from iowa said...

https://qz.com/1318246/this-is-what-ikea-furniture-looks-when-its-designed-by-africans/

This should piss whitey off.

The kids are alt-right said...

Well, well, well. The Maryland shooter appears to have been a fan of a neo-Confederate Maryland politician who had also been criticized by the newspaper he shot up.

And a member of Team MAGA.

Shocking, I know.

Exclusive: Accused Annapolis shooter had deep, dark links to the alt-right

mike from iowa said...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/accused-annapolis-mass-shooter-left-trail-evidence-ties-alt-right/

alt right/ alt white

mike from iowa said...

The kids are alt-right said sorry, fella but your post hadn't shown up when I posted mine.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/6/30/17520638/north-korea-increased-activity-nuclear-trump

NK is making more nukular fuel. The world's greatest negotiator approves this message.

Anonymous said...

Get it where you live


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loTQzky-sac

Anonymous said...

You can't stop me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WopyrETP-CU

Anonymous said...

Relentless 4ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBu7hH5YHkM&list=PLcRnhJvE-7W00-P6FQLqE9YzR9BO6rLHB

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

“Let's see if the immigrants who rode on the backs of blacks who marched during that time will support us now; or will they just enjoy the fruit of our labor.”

I’d betting most of them won’t and those in the past, didn’t help much either. I live in a Southern state with a LOT of mostly Mexican immigrants and some of them can be FAR worse than White folks when it comes to racism.

PX, that’s a lovely sentiment “Black and Brown people should stick together” but let’s get real. Those “Brown” immigrants consider themselves “White” (especially Mexicans), so they don’t see “our causes/issues” as theirs. AT ALL!😡😡

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

Pee pee man is golfing. AGAIN.

The entitlement and privilege of mediocrity of White men knows NO bounds.

Joder La Resistencia said...

Did security set up secret Clinton, Lynch tarmac meeting?

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) It has been two years (almost to the day) since former Attorney General Lorretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton met secretly on a Phoenix tarmac.

Two years later, new documents reveal discrepancies in what the two said they talked about on board Lynch’s private plane.

The documents also confirm previous reports that orders were made that no photos be taken.

Furthermore, the documents generate new questions involving a mystery person with Clinton.

New statements show the meeting may have been planned along with new questions as to who may have overheard the meeting along with what appears to be a testy exchange when a Lynch staffer attempted to get on the plane to break up the meeting but was stopped from doing so.


http://abc3340.com/news/local/did-security-set-up-secret-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting


Looks like facts are coming out. And surprise,surprise.....They don't back up what Lynch,Clinton, Democrats/liberal media has been telling us.

Hell,Lynch and Clinton can't even agree on what they talked about.

Anonymous said...

@ Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!

It's not just Mexicans... all Africans and other immigrants (post Civil Rights movement )consider themselves superior to Africian Americans as they see us , particulary southern blacks, as white washed.

PilotX said...

PX, that’s a lovely sentiment “Black and Brown people should stick together” but let’s get real. Those “Brown” immigrants consider themselves “White” (especially Mexicans), so they don’t see “our causes/issues” as theirs. AT ALL!😡"

Well we better start forming coalitions cause we are 13% of the pop.

Anonymous said...

Actually, southern blacks ( particuarley land owners) are the only ones who really know how to "go get it" while keeping quite...an empty wagen makes a lot of noise!

Joder La Resistencia said...

"Well we better start forming coalitions cause we are 13% of the pop."

Cause the race war is coming!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


And better start? I thought brown/blacks having been trying to form coalitions for the better part of 40 years. And it looks like brown wants to collate with white....

Anonymous said...

13% of the pop....committing 54% of all violent crimes.

Anonymous said...

Africans and other immigrants must abhere to continue living from pay check to pay check, while southern blacks sit back and enjoy life; getting along with thier neighboors. The DMV, SC NC, and GA all get it!

mike from iowa said...

Hell,Lynch and Clinton can't even agree on what they talked about.

If that is your smoking gun, you had another crop failure.

We have proof Drumpfuck's diseased spawn and SIL were in a hotel room with Russian agents on the premise they would receive damaging info on Clinton and wingnuts claim no collusion.

Idle chit cat between Clinton and Lynch is impeachable shit. What a bunch of maroons.

Hugo Chavez said...

PilotX said...
"If GA and TX turn purple or blue the R's will never see the White House again."

Of course that's what the whole mass immigration project is about. Since the Left couldn't win elections with the existing electorate, they decided to import a new electorate, from socialist-leaning societies.

What I think you are missing is that this new electorate will create a new society along the lines of the dysfunctional societies from whence they come.

America the prosperous and free was a creation of European immigrants. The idea of a government constrained by a Constitution that left as much control of the citizen's lives in their own hands is an Anglo ideal. The protections of the Constitution will not survive the loss of a white majority. The First and Second amendments are already under heavy assault. The New America will be much more like the current Latin America than it will be like the country you and I grew up in.

You may think this is good thing. But America has spent the last 50 years working to rectify the sins of the past, and is objectively the most egalitarian multi-ethnic society the world has ever seen. Latin America and the other places our New Americans are coming from are stratified, highly-unequal, poor, violent, and corrupt societies often quite oppressive to their populations. This new majority will have no debt to the descendants of slaves, and black America will lose any and all claims to redress. It will be like Brazil, except colder and less fun.

White people, for all their faults, build great places to live. When they are gone, you are going to have to live in the kind of places the New Americans build.

Don't Lie said...

"No, Steyer didn’t call for a nuclear war."

Actually, taken in context, he hoped for a nuclear war.

He made the point that it took the failure to establish a peaceful, democratic Iraq and the financial crisis to win the White House back from Bush, so a nuclear war would be worth it if it meant getting it back from Trump.

But Steyer counters that keeping Bush in office meant the U.S. had to endure wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Great Recession of 2007-09.

“…(I)f the answer is that we need those three things to happen for a course correction, I'd prefer to move a little quicker," Steyer says "… But I take your point. Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction."


That's how bad the Left wants power.

mike from iowa said...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/75-percent-americans-immigration-good-thing-gallup-poll/story?id=56071908

Watch stoopid fucking wingnuts totally ignore the will of the people.

mike from iowa said...

Steyer's conversation is only showing up on right wing outlets. I wonder why?

Steyer was talking about the past, not the present. And remember it was the shithook Putin appointed bogus potus that wanted the abiliy to use nukes at his own discretion.

If drumpf had gotten his way he would have nuked the entire N American continent and most of Europe sans Russia.

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

It's not just Mexicans... all Africans and other immigrants (post Civil Rights movement )consider themselves superior to Africian Americans as they see us , particulary southern blacks, as white washed.
>>>>>>

I don’t personally have any particular issues with African/Asian immigrants once they find out that I’m highly educated and espouse the exact same education/cultural views that they do. And I’m not afraid to check them when they go far stereotypical/misogynist on me.

But yes, both groups typically do give Black Americans a VERY hard time.

Anonymous said...

“Maybe we can have, like, a nuclear war and then we get a real course correction."

No, that’s called a joke at your expense. But I can see how you might not get this thing called “humor.” You are a walking illustration of the point of Steyer’s joke, which is that the Right are dumb.

mike from iowa said...

West Point announces its first Black Superintendent. Any guess who will take personal credit for the appointment?

Anonymous said...

We give you hard time cause you so fat and lazy.

Hate to kill your dreams but you will never be smart like us Asians. You do serve a purpose by bring us coffee and cleaning our houses.

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

So Justice Kennedy resigned to protect his son who “borrowed” a billi from the Russians to give to 45. Countdown to impeachment, but then we all knew it was a matter of time on inaugural day.🙄


John Califra
15 hrs ·
Here it is again; Justice Kennedy's son, Justin, was an officer in charge of global real estate for the Putin money laundering operation called Deutsche Bank. There, he acted as a money launderer for agents of Putin, as they passed the loot through that "bank" and, into Donald Trump's pockets. Trump's total haul - $1 billion. This, is the reason for Kennedy's sudden retirement from The Court - because, given the Mueller investigation which, with this new information, is likely to ensnare Justin Kennedy. "Justice" (yeah- "justice," give me a break) Kennedy's presence on the court, should it be called upon to deliberate on issues which could affect his son, would be forced to recuse himself. This would leave his crook son to face a court evenly divided between civilized and barbarian justices. That, would leave his fate to the mercy of the lower courts. THIS is the reason Trump has gotten the opportunity to assault our national interest with a new Supreme Court appointment. We are witnessing the destruction of the American Republic right before our eyes.

Anonymous said...

> This should piss whitey off.

Garish colors, busy patterns... ugly.  And they won't even be sold to sub-Saharan Africans, as the only Ikea stores on the continent are in Egypt and Morocco.

But perfect for libtards to virtue-signal how open-minded and progressive they are.

> both groups typically do give Black Americans a VERY hard time.

The future you're pushing for is a lot more of them to give you a hard time, and with no guilt over slavery they'll repeal your civil-rights protections and just walk all over you.  But you'd make it happen anyway to fuck whites over.

Anonymous said...

44 was the biggest traitor. He used Cleopatra to gain exposure then Jacob married Rachel --the tender-eyed sister-- to legitimize himself... wouldn't have never got elected had he married a white woman!

Anonymous said...

Ms OW ( Cleopatra ) and the former first lady Rachel

Anonymous said...

He didn't respect either enough to nominate a African American woman to the US Supreme Court

mike from iowa said...

But perfect for libtards to virtue-signal how open-minded and progressive they are.

Angry widdle Anymoose doesn't appreciate the beauty of fine furniture because it was made by Blacks. Wah fucking wah!

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...


The future you're pushing for is a lot more of them to give you a hard time, and with no guilt over slavery they'll repeal your civil-rights protections and just walk all over you. But you'd make it happen anyway to fuck whites over.
>>>>

Pushing for a future? Are you retarded? Education, entrepreneurship, and smart money decisions assures my family’s success for generations to come.

THAT is my family’s future, perhaps you should worry/focus on YOURS.

Anonymous said...

> Pushing for a future? Are you retarded? Education, entrepreneurship, and smart money decisions assures my family’s success for generations to come.

You forgot "affirmative action", which opens doors that are closed for others.  Or do you think that anyone else would be admitted to med school in their thirties?

You're so blinkered you have NO concept of just how many cheat codes you're using to play the game of life.  Only when they go away will you even begin to get a clue.

> THAT is my family’s future, perhaps you should worry/focus on YOURS.

I am.  It starts with taking away your illegitimate advantages and making you pay back taxes on your ill-gotten gains.

PilotX said...

"Or do you think that anyone else would be admitted to med school in their thirties"

Sure. Lots of schools admit more, uh shall we say seasoned, students. I take classes all the time and most professors like us because we're more focused and more mature. And we also value education more because we're serious and usually paying out of pocket. I'm not sure many institutions discriminate based on age.

dinthebeast said...

"Since the Left couldn't win elections with the existing electorate, they decided to import a new electorate, from socialist-leaning societies."

The Democrats have won the popular vote in six out of the last seven presidential elections, what are you talking about?

And Steyer? He's a fucking idiot who is setting fire to massive piles of cash because he can't (or won't) count to 67.

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

700 rallies in all 50 states today. Keep the pressure on by demonstrating our numbers out in the streets where everyone can see us.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

The Weekly Standard is calling Kudlow a liar because the deficits are not coming down rapidly, they are increasing under Drumpf's drunken sdailor spending.

mike from iowa said...

http://www.newsweek.com/americas-oldest-man-richard-overtons-bank-account-drained-after-identity-1002869

America's oldest man and a veteran had his identity stolen and his bank account drained. Rumour has it Drumpfuck and Devin Numbnuts did it and gave the money to the koch bros and pinned the theft on HRC's emails. Just because they are racist stoopid fucking wasicu wastey wingnuts.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-defiant-maxine-waters-blast-threatening-trump-supporters-shoot-better-shoot-straight/

Liberal heroine Waters tells stoopid fucking wasicu wastey wingnut racists if they are going to shoot her, shoot straight. Of course the wasicu cunts are too afraid of strong Black women to do more than mutter threats until all chance of her kicking their asses is gone.

Typical inbred wasicu trailer trash. Threaten women.

mike from iowa said...

Gawd these people are dumbfuckers. Where does the right have to dig to find gross stoopidity?

The national spokesperson for the Republican Party had a public meltdown on CNN while attempting to defend President Donald Trump.

Republican National Committee national spokesperson Kayleigh McEnany lashed out after being informed, possibly for the first time in her life, of the fact the Founding Father’s original views on women and race.

Shortly after stating her contempt for women’s right to choice, McEnany said it was “scare tactics” for Democrats to warn of Trump’s Supreme Court nominee overturning Roe v. Wade.

“I think it is a scare tactic to dissuade us from picking Constitution-loving, conservative judges,” McEnany argued.

Later in the segment, longtime Democratic strategist Peter Emerson gave the GOP spokesperson a quick history lesson on the history of the Constitution.

“I will say something, that Kayleigh’s response is one of the most disingenuous responses,” Emerson suggested. “Constitutionalists and Federalists would take us back to the Constitution, which was for white property owners, men.”

“It’s not for blacks, it’s not for Hispanics and it’s not for women,” Emerson reminded.

McEnany was shocked to learn how few people were originally protected by the Constitution.

“The Constitution is the founding document of the greatest country on earth and for you to cast it in a racial light is absolutely ridiculous,” McEnany argued.

Then she went even further, suggesting that noting facts about the Constitution was basically unAmerican.

“That dishonors our founding fathers and the principles the country stands on,” McEnany argued.

“It is not dishonoring, it is recognizing what history is,” Emerson replied.

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

PX, I live in a state where there's a serious shortage of medical professionals and a TON of Spanish speaking folks, which was a large part of the reason why my family relocated here. As such, pretty much anyone with good credentials can get admitted to medical school, especially if you're committed to underserved communities and bilingual as I am.

Plus, it's free thanks to great grades and loan repayment for serving the underserved.

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

Anonymous said...
I am. It starts with taking away your illegitimate advantages and making you pay back taxes on your ill-gotten gains.
>>>

THE most pathetic argument underachievers like you make is attributing the achievements of Blacks to affirmative action.

And while we're all gaining more education and making great money while living wonderful lives, you're still an embarrassment to the Asian side of your family for being too dumb to study STEM.

If you weren't such a bitter little bastard, I might feel sorry for you. But I don't, you're like the dust our cleaning service removed from the wall that houses EIGHT college diplomas earned by my immediate family, NOT including my kid's grandparents (another 6), my Dr. sister's FOUR diplomas, or my in-laws (another 5). My immediate family could literally GIVE YOU TWO and STILL solidly be 6 figures earners!

Looooooserrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anonymous said...

If America is so distasteful to you commies, then get the fuck out ! Go to the shithole countries you love so much. And know, you did not build America. If anything for the last 50 years you have helped destroy large parts of it and drain the treasury.

Don't Lie said...

"No, that’s called a joke at your expense"

You're lying, and you know it.

Dr. Ramos said...

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...
PX, I live in a state where there's a serious shortage of medical professionals and a TON of Spanish speaking folks, which was a large part of the reason why my family relocated here. As such, pretty much anyone with good credentials can get admitted to medical school, especially if you're committed to underserved communities and bilingual as I am.
--

Good credentials = being black.

How come you couldn't get into medical school?

I make you post, Bitch! said...

@ 6:24, don't you usually post "you'll never be a Doctor", instead LOL????

Ching-Chong, Chang-chung Fu!!! And Yeeeeee-haaaawwwww/MAGA, wouldn't want to leave out the the other side of your family!

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You constant posters need to get a life... find something else to fill your empty space...

Anonymous said...

Go find somebody who will hug you and tell you that they love you

mike from iowa said...

Calling all Commander Queenies, your Jessica Chambers murder re-trial has been slid back to September now, in case you are interested.

I got a garden and grass to mow. Weeds galore since it isn't drying out fast. You stoopid fucking wingnuts should have a garden and learn the facts of life and feed yerselves and family when yer Drumpfuck hands the country over to the Oligarchs.

mike from iowa said...

Word on the street from Pittsburgh sez wasicu wastey who called cops on Black kid mowing has filed suit for half the money he makes from all the new business she helped him get. Further word is she is giving her share to the koch bros.

Anonymous said...

> THE most pathetic argument underachievers like you make is attributing the achievements of Blacks to affirmative action.

The most pathetic argument AA admits like you make is attributing your grossly inflated chances of admission based on your GPA and MCAT scores to "merit".  How did anyone like Conrad Murray or Kermit Gosnell get INTO med school?  Because standards were lowered for them, that's why.  Why does a white with a ~3.5 GPA and 27-29 MCAT have just a 29% chance of admission, but a black with the same qualifications has odds almost 3x as good?  Racism... just not the kind you will ever admit is racism.

Given the shortage of MDs in the USA, admitting someone with a mere 3 or maybe even 2 decades of practice before retirement instead of the 4 decades one can expect from someone admitted straight out of undergrad, allowing you to take one of the finite number of med school slots is both educational and civilizational malpractice.

> And while we're all gaining more education and making great money while living wonderful lives

Education and lives that eminently qualified whites were denied by policy.

> you're still an embarrassment to the Asian side of your family for being too dumb to study STEM.

I'm not Asian, and I did study STEM.  How well did you do in calculus of complex variables?  Fun, weird, counter-intuitive stuff, that.

Anonymous said...

"Given the shortage of MDs in the USA, admitting someone with a mere 3 or maybe even 2 decades of practice before retirement"

Kim is in her mid-fifties. Should she actually ever graduate medical school, she'd have one decade left to practice. But she will never be a doctor. Not even AA could make that happen.

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

I'm not Asian, and I did study STEM. How well did you do in calculus of complex variables? Fun, weird, counter-intuitive stuff, that.

>>>>>

Ah yes, you’re the Field troll that pretends to be an Astrophysicist, Computer Engineer, JAMA Editor, NASA Rocket Scientist, and Neurosurgeon, right?

Yīshēng, WAKANDA FOREVER!!!������������ said...

Should she actually ever graduate medical school, she'd have one decade left to practice. But she will never be a doctor. Not even AA could make that happen.
>>>>>

So is it a decade left to practice or affirmative action didn’t make it happen, because it SURELY can’t be both. STUPID.

BAWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

dinthebeast said...

Polaris will most likely move production of some Indian motorcycles overseas for the same reason as Harley-Davidson.
Way to help out quintessentially American companies, Fergus.

And I guess he thinks (if you can call it that) that he should be able to appoint his own judge. He's kinda picky about which judge he goes before as I seem to remember.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/01/investing/stocks-week-ahead-debt-bubble/index.html

Companies have never carried this much debt and they spent their taxcuts for the koch bros on their shareholders and buybacks. Wait for Drumpf's self inflicted bubble to burst and then blame HRCs emails.

Anonymous said...

It was a personal beef(long standing) between the shooter and the paper. had NOTHING to do with what the President said.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
You constant posters need to get a life... find something else to fill your empty space...
8:25 PM

But George Soros pays us to do this......

mike from iowa said...

Anonymous said...

It was a personal beef(long standing) between the shooter and the paper. had NOTHING to do with what the President said.

Why wait until Drumpfuck and Yapponoplis gave him their blessings? Wait,what? I just answered my own question.

mike from iowa said...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump-says-probably-wont-ask-judges-abolish-abortion-rights-never-know-thats-going-turn/

If you believe this I have the London Bridge in a cornfield in iowa I will sell to you cheap.

I know it is real. I had several immigrants swing through Arizona and dismantle it and bring it to iowa.

Gambler2 said...

Dear Field,

Those of us who believe in one race - the human race know that Trump is evil. He is a child of the devil, and many of his followers are also in the devil's family. Let us hope the democracy can survive in the face of total evil.