Wednesday, January 09, 2019

The Liar- in-Chief goes prime time.

Image result for trump prime time images   We all know that the president of the United States is a proven liar, we just didn't know what lengths he would go through to lie to us.

Whenever the president of the United States is given a prime- time slot to address the nation, we all assume that he is telling us something that is of national importance.  Of course with this president, that assumption would be wrong. This was to promote a faux crisis to score political points. The man even tried to raise funds for his campaign off the back of his prime time address. That is just sick on so many levels.

Still, more importantly, are all the lies he told us.

"Fox News anchor Shepard Smith fact-checked trump's prime-time address on border security shortly after it ended on Tuesday night.

Smith pushed back on some of the president's claims following his 10-minute speech, including statistics about violent crime and murder rates committed by undocumented immigrants.

“Government statistics show that there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population,” 

The Fox News host also touched on the president’s repeated warnings about illegal drugs being brought into the country.

“But government statistics show much of the heroin actually comes not over the unguarded border but through ports of call,” Smith said.

The president said that the border wall would be paid for “indirectly” through a new trade deal with Mexico, but Smith also pointed out that the deal is “not yet complete.”
Trump said during his address that law enforcement officials have request $5.7 billion to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, but it was the president who made that demand, Smith pointed out.

“It’s he who requested it and he who said he would own the shutdown,” Smith said of Trump. “Nevertheless he’s making the case to keep his base together on this matter.”

Trump’s speech reiterated several of his talking points on the border wall since the partial government shutdown was triggered on Dec. 22 over its funding.

“This is a humanitarian crisis — a crisis of the heart and a crisis of the soul,” Trump said.

"Sadly, much of what we have heard from President Trump throughout this senseless shutdown has been full of misinformation and even malice," Pelosi said. "The president has chosen fear. We want to start with the facts."' [Source]

I am afraid that facts and this president do not go together.


98 comments:

Puerto Rican food looks, smells, and tastes like shit said...

tr**p just always has to have his ugly face plastered all over TV. His moronic border wall could never reach the heights of his own narcissism.

Yisheng = nigger, lilac = cunt said...

Trump supporters are heartless.

Yisheng = nigger, lilac = cunt said...

Trump supporters are brainless.

Yisheng = nigger, lilac = cunt said...

Trump supporters aren't real humans.

dinthebeast said...

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2019/01/there-are-crises-in-this-country-but.html

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

New Nation News

mike from iowa said...

Drumpf is a pathological liar and the only ones who won't admit it are stoopid fucking wingnuts.

Bloviating Ignoramus said...

The Wall is a Confederate statue of sorts, a monument to Butt Trumpet and a Statue Of Bigotry to appease Annorexia Coulter and fat slob Limbaugh. Stop trying to reason with the motherfucker and call Butt Trumpet what he is ... a terrorist ... and he has hostages.

Bloviating Ignoramus said...

Also, mike from Iowa, your dick is pathetic and shriveled up.

Dave Zirin = faggot kike said...

The white race is a disease.

Lance Cockstrong said...

Butt Trumpet lies and lies to cover up the fact that his micro dick has been getting smaller since he took over the White House from the well endowed Barack Obama. Butt Trumpet's supporters are so retarded they will believe any bullshit he spouts.

Valerie Rhodes said...

What this country really needs is something to keep Muslim immigrants out. They are the real threat. Islam is not compatible with Western civilization. I know I will be accused of being "racist," but sometimes "uncomfortable" truths are necessary. Another example would be how African-Americans and other minorities spend too much time whining about trivial racial issues like "cultural appropriation" (whatever that is) instead of focusing their energy on getting that idiot Trump out of office.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Nation News
****************


New Nation Fake News

Bloviating Ignoramus said...

Hey Gambler2 White Bitch, shouldn't you be making dinner for your fatass boyfriend? Oh wait, you don't have one of those. Do you masturbate to pictures of Joe Biden?

Anonymous said...

>> We all know that the president of the United States is a proven liar, we just didn't know what lengths he would go through to lie to us.

We all know that race apologists are liars.  We even know what lengths they'll go to in order to lie to us:  any, whatsoever.

>> This was to promote a faux crisis to score political points.

Like the faux crisis of Henry Louis Gates, who was properly arrested after chimping out for refusing to pipe his ass down, show ID and let the police do their job after he was CORRECTLY reported for breaking into a residential property?

Like the faux crisis of Trayvon Martin, who was shot dead in the act of attempted murder?

Like the faux crisis of Michael Brown, who was shot dead in the act of felonious assault on a police officer?

Like the faux crisis of Laquan McDonald, who was righteously shot dead after multiple acts of felonious assault and assault with a deadly weapon for failing to drop said weapon?

>> Still, more importantly, are all the lies he told us.

Even if everything you claim is a lie is actually a lie, I'll take his in preference to yours.  Get your worthless ass back to Africa.

>> Government statistics show that there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population

Because the "general population" includes a subsample with a massive criminal bent:  Africans.  The illegal immigrants are grossly inferior to white Americans in EVERY respect.

Erasing the hominid population of Honduras would be a substantial benefit to humankind.

>> I am afraid that facts and this president do not go together.

You and facts have never been on so much as speaking terms with each other.

Internet Fact Police said...

“Government statistics show that there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population,”
-----

This is false.

The people who push this are referencing statistics that show decreases in violent crime rate in urban areas where illegal immigrants have displaced blacks.

Blacks have violent crime rates orders of magnitude higher than any other demographic. It is true that illegal immigrants commit less violent crimes than blacks, but it the statement that "that there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population" is simply false.

YellowMONEY said...

Blacks are the kings of being liars. How many times have you people lied and taken advantage of gullible, self-hating white liberals to advance your careers or "education?"

Anonymous said...

Trump supporters aren't real humans.

Anyone with Trump Derangement Syndrome is not a real American.  You have to go.  You don't have to go back, but you can't stay here.

Anonymous said...

Fuck white people. Fuck the white race.

Anonymous said...

Hey blackface, can you do ANYTHING like this?  Mongolians would OWN YOU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

Anonymous said...

"The Wall is a Confederate statue of sorts"

A statue?  It's a reminder that the United States of America once was a REAL country with a REAL distinction between who was an American and everyone else... and a hope that there might be again.

If you hate this, you are not an American and need to be removed By Any Means Necessary.

girdleofvenus said...

I can't tell who is more narcissistic: Trump or your average black.

Anonymous said...

If walls didn't work, the democrats wouldn't be shutting the government down to stop one from being built.

Bloviating Ignoramus said...

You are not man enough to remove me fuckboy

dinthebeast said...

From Steve Benen:

Only of concern to people who eat food: "The ongoing federal government shutdown has stopped most food safety inspections, but the Food and Drug Administration is planning to resume at least some of them. To do it, the agency will have to force furloughed workers to come back without pay."

-Doug in Oakland

dinthebeast said...

From Taegan Goddard:

“Members of President Trump’s campaign and transition team had more than 100 contacts with Russian-linked operatives,” USA Today reports.

“The milestone illustrates the deep ties between members of Trump’s circle and the Kremlin. The findings, tracked by the Center for American Progress and its Moscow Project, come amid reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the conclusion of the two-year investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 election and possible obstruction of justice by the president.”


-Doug in Oakland

Bloviating Ignoramus said...

I shit all over you like I shit on my woman.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Bloviating Ignoramus said...


Hey Gambler2 White Bitch, shouldn't you be making dinner for your fatass boyfriend? Oh wait, you don't have one of those. Do you masturbate to pictures of Joe Biden?"

8:46 PM
**************************
My black husband died more than a year ago and I attend a grief group, so I have no "boyfriend." Furthermore my sex life is none of your business.

So fuck you and your crippled mind.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

I see that the Storm Front crowd has has arrived with gusto, spreading hate like the cancers that they are. Or maybe it's not a crowd, but just one person with several screen names. Who ever you are, you are sick, sick, sick.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


"If you hate this, you are not an American and need to be removed By Any Means Necessary."

So you are recommending killing everyone who disagrees with you? Therefore I assume you must be a Nazi. Well, we whipped your asses once, and we can do it again. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hearing reports that despite his divorce, Jeff Bezos will maintain full custody of Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio.

mike from iowa said...

Don't you wasicu watey haters have drunks and old ladies to roll for drug money?

mike from iowa said...

Prototype of Drumpfuck the dumbfuck's steel barrier was easily cut through with a saw. That oughta help.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/prototype-trumps-steel-barrier-easily-cut-testing-along-border/

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

From Talking Points Memo Jan 10, 2019 https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-cannot-learn-how-to-president

"Trump had two years to get this done, a stupid idea, a mendacious campaign metaphor, but whatever. He had numerous offers, many opportunities. But he forgot. He didn’t seem to realize he might not always have total control. Now he probably
can’t and he’s mad. Sad.:

Also From Talking Points Memo today:

Polls: Voters Oppose Trump On Shutdown By Wide Margins In Key 2020 Senate States

Voters disagree with President Trump’s demand for border wall funding by double-digit margins in seven key Senate swing states, according to new polling conducted for a coalition of liberal groups.

Winning! said...

"He had numerous offers, many opportunities."

False. The Democrats in the Senate would have filibustered any wall funding.

And voters nationwide favor securing the border, of which a wall is a necessary component.

Democrats oppose any increase in border security - a wall, E-verify, icreases in border patrol funding, changes to reduce abuse of the refugee program - and they are the ones who will suffer most from refusing to put America's interest above their party's interest.

dinthebeast said...

"False. The Democrats in the Senate would have filibustered any wall funding."

No, you ignorant fuck, senate Dems offered a wall-for-DACA deal and he turned it down. Now the political landscape has changed and he no longer has that option, and his advisors are trying to revive it.

As for cutting through the steel slats with a saw, my biker friend Animal has an oxy-acetylene rig with bottles small enough to fit in your coat pocket that would cut through it fast enough that you and your friends could get through even if they were watching you from 100 yards away.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

Notice Whining never includes links to any of the garbage he posts. He must think he is talking to Drumpfuck the dumbfuck's brainless brigades.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


"False. The Democrats in the Senate would have filibustered any wall funding."
***************
Who ever said this has not been keeping up. Probably he/she knows only GOP talking points.

Anonymous said...

TRUMP 2020!!

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Mike for Iowa said:
"Notice Whining never includes links to any of the garbage he posts. He must think he is talking to Drumpfuck the dumbfuck's brainless brigades."

2:25 PM

Yes I've noticed that the trolls seldom post sources. That's because either they don't have any or what they have is too laughable to post.

Anonymous said...

Soooooo, it increasingly looks like that whole foofaraw over American troops suddenly being pulled out of Syria was just another instance of lying Trump being lying Trump.

National Security Advisor John Bolton is now suggesting we're staying in Syria to defend the Kurds, while Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the U.S. will “expel every last Iranian boot” from Syria. That sounds to me as though there will probably be no withdrawal; Trump just had a brain fart, but now we're back to regularly scheduled programming.

News media outlets really should stop printing literally anything that Trump says, because it's always 100% bullshit. Just report when he actually does something. Appointments of personnel, executive orders, and passage of new laws matter. Trump's bogus announcements clearly don't.

Anonymous said...

Dumbass from Oakland said...
No, you ignorant fuck, senate Dems offered a wall-for-DACA deal and he turned it down.
----

Actually, you brain-damaged degenerate, Trump was the one who offered a wall-for-DACA deal in 2017 that the Dems refused to even consider:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/29/trump-dreamers-daca-deal-border-wall-319627

Tick Tock said...

Politico: White House is reaching out to political allies and conservative activist groups to prepare for RBG’s death or departure from the Supreme Court.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102

Anonymous said...

two weeks ago you were telling the world there WAS a crisis because kids were dying and being kept in cages. Now you're claiming there is no crisis... Nice pretzel act.

You idiots need to pick a meme and stick with it.

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL, Steve King is turning into a comedy act. A goose-stepping, sieg-heiling comedy act.

From a recent interview with King, he questions when being a white supremacist became a bad thing:

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King said. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

Anonymous said...

"two weeks ago you were telling the world there WAS a crisis because kids were dying and being kept in cages. Now you're claiming there is no crisis... Nice pretzel act."

Uh, Democrats consider Trump kidnapping kids away from their parents at the border out of spite to be a crisis.

Trump, on the other hand, believes there is a "brown people invading and destroying our country" crisis.

Not really the same thing. Happy to clear this up.

Anonymous said...

Russian Collusion is like Wakanda....Neither exist.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with black nationalism.

Affirmative Action is for Black People Only said...

No DACA, ever. We already have millions of pushy, entitled brown people capable of screaming at us about "white privilege" and we don't need any more at the time. Thank you and enjoy your trip home.

Kanye said...

Democrats choose criminal illegal aliens over legal Americans.

mike from iowa said...

One would think if brown people were really trying to destroy America, wingnuts would welcome them with open arms because wingnuts have been trying tom destroy America since Nixon was a fucking crook.

Remember wingnuts want to cut taxes and get rid of welfare for the needy so they can drown government in a bathtub?

Hell, we all know all wingnuts are lying sonsabitches - every last one of them.

mike from iowa said...

Russian collusion has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt many more times than Drumpfuck has told the truth in his life.

moron from iowa said...

Honestly, it’s kinda anti Semitic when waiscu wingnut troops come back from Afghanistan or Iraq with PTSD. Shouldn’t they enjoy defending Israel a little more than that? I’m just saying.

mike from iowa said...

ANoN @ 4:27 is jumping up and down on his own dick.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/politics/daca-rejected-deals-trump/index.html

Anonymous said...

The only proven Russian collusion is Obama, HRC, McCain, Steele, etc... All the players and facts that the Communist News services won't cover. Amazing that millions of Americans could give a shit less that the FBI, DOJ, Sitting Pres. and Dem. Candidate for Pres., as well as GOP establishment Idiots and a cast of hundreds of Commie News pundits tried a coup on a duly elected President. Hopefully after the inevitable wars that will transpire in this banana republic, Those who survive can get it right? Maybe?

Anonymous said...

Fuck the gooks and chinks!

mike from iowa said...

Kentfucky's Kim Davis lawyer wants to be able to lynch Gays because nothing oozes kristianity like lynching Gays does.

mike from iowa said...

Anymoose @ 5:15 is a phucking liar. He just got dumb saying there was no collusion and now he says it was Dems that colluded. His best attribute is repeatedly repeating debunked fake noize talking points. What a dimdot looooooooooooooooooooooozer.

Ken said...

This place is boring af.

mike from iowa said...

So the kiddie diddler Father who baptized Snoot Gingrich and Larry Cud low is a notorious people assaulter the diocese paid out beaucoup bucks to protect?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/did-opus-dei-lie-to-protect-priest-who-baptized-newt-gingrich?ref=home

mike from iowa said...

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/01/judge-napolitano-collusion-conspiracy-yes

Straight from Fake Noize up Anymoose's moosie butt. Bwahahahahahahaha!

mike from iowa said...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/cnn-hosts-ridicule-trump-unearthed-2004-speech-saying-walls-cant-stop-anything-anyone/

Phucking phucking lying phucker phucking lied again, phuckers.

Ted said...

Trump and Obama both suck.

Anonymous said...

Kill white men.
Fuck white women.

mike from iowa said...

Drumpfuck and his cabinet are totally incompetent so to hide their inability to accomplish anything they blame Obama. What a bunch of maroons.

C said...

Hey Field Negro fans...FUCK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Let's impeach this mother fucker!

Anonymous said...

http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/November-2018/Why-Illinois-Is-the-Mecca-of-Black-Political-Power/?fbclid=IwAR0R_8cibRAeZ6AQ6FGgZWxP0KwBzyQwBJjqQNjRm2eKAyQFJHSdaH09cXI

Anonymous said...

Hey C

https://tenor.com/view/coming-to-america-fuckyoutoo-eddie-gif-9925142

Anonymous said...

Fag Negro is a hack.

Love scratching my asshole said...

This whole cult/Klan of Trump is almost as bad as anything the 1980's puked out.

Anonymous said...

If you actually had a functioning brain, with a desire to know truth, you could easily find out that it is and was totally Dems that colluded.That is what the Steele dossier and the FISA illegalities are all about. Plus, I guess you never heard the names Page, Strzock, Ohr, etc, etc, Damn are you a stupid ass.

Anonymous said...

Jew York Times retracts/corrects Manafort Russian Polling Data bullshit... Desperate commie news will try anything to destroy Trump and America.

dinthebeast said...

Now that they have them dead to rights colluding with the Russians, there seems to be a new note of desperation both among Fergus and his felons and the troll contingent here.

Buckle up, buttercups, the ride is just beginning.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Wendy Williams ought to tell the truth about the domestic abuse she suffers at the hands of her husband ( to help young women who admire her) If not,viewers ought to MUTE the WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW. Shame on you Wendy Willams!

#NOMORE SILENCE ABOUT ABUSE

Anonymous said...

Agree with Judge Mathis when he SHUT DOWN (or checked Wendy Williams) during an interview online. Put that bottle down Wendy!

Call out your husband the same way you called out #mute R Kelly.

Just saying!!!


Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wendy Williams ought to tell the truth about the domestic abuse she suffers at the hands of her husband ( to help young women who admire her) If not,viewers ought to MUTE the WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW. Shame on you Wendy Willams!"
****************

So who is Wendy Williams? She must be on FOX, which I never watch.

Anonymous said...

"So who is Wendy Williams? She must be on FOX, which I never watch."

Don't bother. This is more trolling.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said:
"Like the faux crisis of Trayvon Martin, who was shot dead in the act of attempted murder?"

*****************
Just what do you think Trayvon Martin was going to use to kill Zimmerman - his bag of Skittles? Zimmerman chased Trayvon down and murdered him.

field negro said...

"Hey Field Negro fans...FUCK YOU!"

Donald, are you trolling black websites again?

Field Whitey said...

Is it time to threaten to withhold foreign aid to Israel until we get the wall? Drastic measure, but that might motivate Schumer.

Anonymous said...

Just what do you think Trayvon Martin was going to use to kill Zimmerman - his bag of Skittles? Zimmerman chased Trayvon down and murdered him.
12:59 PM

No,the large piece of concrete from the sidewalk to smash Zimms head in, which Zimm correctly used his firearm to save his life from unlawful attack.

Anonymous said...

The concrete weapon Trayvon used.

https://mysteryquest1.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/concrete.jpg

dinthebeast said...

"So who is Wendy Williams?"

What are you talking about? Wendy O Williams shot herself to death in 1998.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_O._Williams

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

SANFORD, Fla. – The controversy surrounding the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin took a new turn Monday when the Orlando Sentinel reported Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman told police Martin decked him with a single punch, then repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk.

Wasicus still lying to protect Zipperfuckerman's guilty skanky ass.

mike from iowa said...

To- Wile E. Anyfuckingmoosecoyote, feel the cliff letting go behind you, stud? https://www.the-immoral-minority.com/fox-news-is-now-convinced-that-robert-mueller-can-prove-collusion-between-trump-campaign-and-russia/

Fake noize just cut you off from the cliff, sucker. You are going down hard and it is your homeys that are doing you.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said:
"No,the large piece of concrete from the sidewalk to smash Zimms head in, which Zimm correctly used his firearm to save his life from unlawful attack."

2:44 PM
If this is true, then how come no DNA from Zimmerman was found on Travyon's body or fingernails? Zimmerman had no reason to approach Trayvon, and then kill him.

Anonymous said...

>> Just what do you think Trayvon Martin was going to use to kill Zimmerman - his bag of Skittles?

His fists.  More people are murdered every year with fists and feet than with rifles.

>> Zimmerman chased Trayvon down and murdered him.

Zimmerman was not CAPABLE of chasing Ash-Trayvon down.  Ash-Trayvon fled, felt humiliated, and came back to avenge the "disrespect" he felt.  He attacked Zimmerman and had Zimmerman pinned on his back on a concrete sidewalk.  Witnesses saw this.  Zimmerman had injuries to his face and the back of his head.  Ash-Trayvon had injuries to his knuckles, and one gunshot wound.

>> how come no DNA from Zimmerman was found on Travyon's body or fingernails?

Because no such test was done, because not necessary.  God are you stupid.

Anyone who believes what you (and Psycho from Iowa) just wrote is fucked in the head and should be adjudged incompetent to vote, serve on juries or hold public office.

Jack Ketch said...

G2ASKA said,
'My black husband died more than a year ago and I attend a grief group, so I have no "boyfriend." Furthermore my sex life is none of your business.
So fuck you and your crippled mind.'

Lady, I disagree with your position and with most if not all of what you say, but will defend your right to say it.
That said,
I hope your husband lived a long and happy life and passed without pain. Children and the deceased should be off limits.

Oops, time out is over, back to the battle! Haha.

mike from iowa said...



>> how come no DNA from Zimmerman was found on Travyon's body or fingernails?

Because no such test was done, because not necessary. God are you stupid. Gawd are you a fucking moron!


Anymoose @ 7:41 you are so full of SHIT and a pathological liar as well. Get off the fake noize talking points and learn the truth-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/george-zimmermans-dna-problem/2012/09/30/40605a58-0a46-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html?utm_term=.f76bc5fe6cae

Anonymous said...

>> >> >> how come no DNA from Zimmerman was found on Travyon's body or fingernails?

>> >> Because no such test was done, because not necessary. God are you stupid.

>> Anymoose @ 7:41 you are so full of SHIT and a pathological liar as well. Get off the fake noize talking points and learn the truth-

>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/george-zimmermans-dna-problem/2012/09/30/40605a58-0a46-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

Nothing is more entertaining than just how much you LIE, to the public, to each other, but most importantly to yourselves.  Open that article.  Type ^Ffinger.  Then ^Fknuck.  Then ^Fnail.  The words "finger", "nail" and "knuckle" appear NOWHERE in it.  You are people of the lie.

Here's where the media inadvertently told the truth:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trayvon-martin-shooting-autopsy-results-say-slain-teen-had-injuries-to-his-knuckles/

"A responder at the crime scene told CBS News that he and others saw wounds on the knuckles of one of Martin's hands as he lay dead on this lawn. This suggests that Martin had thrown a punch."

Of course, the PROSECUTION wouldn't have tested Martin's knuckles for Zimmerman's DNA.  That would have destroyed their case right there.  Fortunately, they blew it anyway.

mike from iowa said...

Martin used his knuckles to wrest the gun away from Zipperfuckerman? You are fucking nuts. No one said Martin didn't punch Zipperfuckerman. The Zip admitted he could only take one punch.

There was no Martin dna or fingerprints on Zipperfuckerman's gun. He lied about fighting for the gun. He murdered Trayvon Martin in cold blood and then banged his head on the sidewalk.

You are a moron.

Rsgole 2017 said...

The conversation is just aloft cool though. Abundant storytelling through our characters, gold for runescape cool yet complete moments (how the hell did that arch width accept only so proper in the typical of the exploration?) ,buy osrsgp and complete cluttered puns and jokes.The 66.6... percent Luke name suggestions proved to be a ablaze break that didn't even feel strange. I'm actually destroyed abroad by how altogether the entertainment and calmness intertwined. This is chat that accept to get read, and is not account lack at
all.

Anonymous said...

Trayvon was a burglar.

Movers and Packers in Hyderabad said...

Movers and Packers in Jubilee Hills
Movers and Packers in Banjara Hills
Movers and Packers in Kondapur
Movers and Packers in Madhapur
Movers and Packers in Gachibowli
Movers and Packers in Chanda Nagar
Movers and Packers in Nallagandla
Movers and Packers in Kukatpally
Movers and Packers in Miyapur
Movers and Packers in Sainikpuri

Packers and Movers in Mumbai said...

Packers and Movers in Dadar
Packers and Movers in Thane
Packers and Movers in Panvel
Packers and Movers in Kamothe
Packers and Movers in Vashi
Packers and Movers in Chembur
Packers and Movers in Jogeshwari
Packers and Movers in Kharghar
Packers and Movers in Dombivli

Movers and Packers in Hyderabad said...

Movers and Packers in Kondapur
Movers and Packers in Gachibowli
Movers and Packers in Kukatpally
Movers and Packers in Chanda Nagar
Movers and Packers in Manikonda

Movie Download said...

SSC Result 2019 by SMS
SSC Result 2019 by App
SSC Result 2019 by EIIN
SSC Marksheet 2019
Dakhil Result 2019