Wednesday, September 08, 2010

"Restoring Truthiness" and some other thoughts.


Oh oh, I think the natives are getting restless. Well, maybe not the natives; the immigrants are getting restless. In this case it looks like the Central Americans.

"LOS ANGELES – Police Chief Charlie Beck pleaded for calm and vowed his department would conduct an exhaustive investigation into a bicycle officer’s fatal shooting of a drunken day laborer with a knife.

But his words did little to dissuade demonstrators, who spilled into the streets for a second straight night Tuesday — some to pray and light candles and others to pelt a police station near downtown Los Angeles with eggs, rocks and bottles.

Police reported 22 arrests on Tuesday night, mainly for failure to disperse and unlawful assembly, Officer Karen Rayner said.

Officers fired at least two rounds of nonlethal foam projectiles at demonstrators, Rayner said.

At least one officer and a Univision reporter were slightly injured by thrown or slingshot-propelled objects, police told City News Service, and a man who fell off his bicycle suffered a head wound.

Some protesters pushed rolling metal trash bins at officers and tossed household items from apartment buildings.

“People were throwing televisions, air conditioning units, miscellaneous furniture and other objects from the windows,” Lt. Cory Palka said.

Guatemalan immigrant Manuel Jamines, 37, was shot twice by a police officer Sunday afternoon near MacArthur Park, a poor neighborhood packed with recent immigrants from Central America.."


Calm down people, or we will have a holy rosary burning at a very large Baptist church.

Speaking of burning; sometimes I wish that there was a place called hell so that folks like Carlotta Pierce of Brooklyn, New York could end up there.

"A severely malnourished 4-year-old girl was found dead – tied to a crib – in a filthy Brooklyn apartment Thursday morning, cops said.

Marchella Pierce weighed only 15 lbs. when police found her dead in her mother’s apartment on Madison St. in Bedford-Stuyvesant about 7:30 a.m., police said.

Marchella’s body exhibited bruises that were consistent with trauma, police sources said.

The girl’s mother, Carlotta Pierce, 30, who calls herself “a proud parent” on her MySpace page, told investigators she checked on her daughter about 4 a.m. and she was fine, the sources said." [Story]

Some people are just too sick for words. And how much do you want to bet that if convicted she gets less time than this poor guy?

And, speaking of poor guy, looks like they are still Rodney Kinging brothers here in my hometown. The po po said that they will have a comment tonight. Let's see what they have to say for themselves.

Finally, let's hope that Stephen Colbert holds a "Restoring Truthiness" rally as some folks are trying to hype. Yes, I know he is a comedian, but so is Beckkk.



189 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, the incident with the immigrant can be ginned up to stoke some violence, because that's what we all need right now. Or maybe we could just wait until all the Mexicans see Machete. When is fomenting racial hatred and rationalizing hate crimes cool? When you are demonizing white people!. Viva La Raza!

Gregory said...

Field,
Speaking of Rodney King, file this one under You-Can't-Make-This-Shit-Up.

Rodney King to marry member of jury that award him $3.8m, say reports
Police beating victim reportedly to marry Cynthia Kelley after calling her on impulse four months ago - years after they last met

Anonymous said...

Field, the video of the beating by police in Philly does not work.

M. Rigmaiden said...

I still cannot believe how sick some people are with themselves and with children. There is a special place in hell for jerks like that woman! My heart hurts for her neglected and abused baby girl. At least the little girl is in heaven out of pain. RIP.


As to the police and the immigrants, that is also sad. Seems like when times are hard in the economy, there are more acts of senseless violence all around. Sad.

Anonymous said...

Field, "Finally, let's hope that Stephen Colbert holds a "Restoring Truthiness" rally as some folks are trying to hype. Yes, I know he is a comedian, but so is Beckkk."

Colbert is the classic example of left wingers who make fun of empathetic and faithful people. That is why you atheist Dems are going to lose big time in the next elections.

Coulbert can't hold a candle to Beck, a true believer in God and America. btw, Beck is picking up more and more Black support. Now that is the 'chickens coming home to roost'.

field negro said...

Anon. who is Alex Jones? He wouldn't happen to be a part of the black helicopter crowd, would he?

Gregory, I saw that about Rodney King. Just wow! :)

Anon 9:20 pm. The link works, we might have to get on NBC Philly affiliate for the actual video in the link not working. Try it again.

M. I feel you on that little girl. It was truly a sad story.

field negro said...

"Coulbert can't hold a candle to Beck, a true believer in God and America. btw, Beck is picking up more and more Black support. Now that is the 'chickens coming home to roost'."

Anon. why do I get the feeling you are messing with me? :) If you were trying to be funny you succeeded.

Anonymous said...

"Anon. why do I get the feeling you are messing with me? :) If you were trying to be funny you succeeded."

OK, you got me. I just couldn't help myself..I had to do it.:D

no_slappz said...

gregory posted:

Police beating victim reportedly to marry Cynthia Kelley after calling her on impulse four months ago - years after they last met

That's what can happen to a drunk-dialer making a long-shot booty call.

brohammas said...

I wish Beck would immigrate to another country... and another religion.

Wow, i felt kinda mean typing that.


YEah, I'm still hitting "publish"

JP said...

Field with you on that crackhead from Brooklyn. This is New York we have laws up here. Nixmary Brown mother got like 40 years she's about to have a roommate for much of that time.

Val said...

“People were throwing televisions, air conditioning units, miscellaneous furniture and other objects from the windows,” Lt. Cory Palka said.

That sounds like a scene from The Wire. For some reason I don't believe people were actually throwing their air conditioners out of windows.

It's too bad they don't have the death penalty in New York because that woman deserves it.

Mack Lyons said...

15 years for crack residue? Makes me wish Carlotta Pierce had a couple of crack vials in her purse, so the cops could really put her ass under the jail.

Some prosecutors defend the disparities, saying that because crack is smoked, it gets into the bloodstream faster than snorted cocaine, produces a more intense high and is generally considered more addictive.

This is akin to filling a bathtub up with shit and covering it up with a thin layer of Febreeze.

“I look at it like well, if I’m not doing what I’m doing they wouldn’t have the opportunity to do me like that. In my pity party, I realize it’s all my fault,” he said. “As long as I steer away from crimes and drugs, I don’t have to worry about going to jail.”

And that holds true. Until the cops discover that they can frame a Black person who doesn't "set right with them" with crack RESIDUE. Think about that for a minute.

field negro said...

"OK, you got me. I just couldn't help myself..I had to do it.:D"

Now see.

"This is akin to filling a bathtub up with shit and covering it up with a thin layer of Febreeze."

Too early for side splitting laughter.

Well JP, I hope the laws up there in New York take care of her.

maria said...

i hope colbert has a rally. i'd go to that.

maria said...

update on yesterday's post:

September 9, 2010
Obama Speaks Against Koran Burning
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Filed at 7:25 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is exhorting a Florida minister to ''listen to those better angels'' and call off his plan to engage in a Quran-burning protest this weekend.

Obama told ABC's ''Good Morning America'' in an interview aired Thursday that he hopes the Rev. Terry Jones of Florida listens to the pleas of people who have asked him to call off the plan. The president called it a ''stunt.''

''If he's listening, I hope he understands that what he's proposing to do is completely contrary to our values as Americans,'' Obama said. ''That this country has been built on the notion of freedom and religious tolerance.''

''And as a very practical matter, I just want him to understand that this stunt that he is talking about pulling could greatly endanger our young men and women who are in uniform,'' the president added.

Said Obama: ''Look, this is a recruitment bonanza for Al Qaida. You could have serious violence in places like Pakistan and Afghanistan.'' The president also said Jones' plan, if carried out, could serve as an incentive for terrorist-minded individuals ''to blow themselves up'' to kill others.

''I hope he listens to those better angels and understands that this is a destructive act that he's engaging in,'' the president said of Jones.

uptownsteve said...

"A severely malnourished 4-year-old girl was found dead – tied to a crib – in a filthy Brooklyn apartment Thursday morning, cops said.

Marchella Pierce weighed only 15 lbs. when police found her dead in her mother’s apartment on Madison St. in Bedford-Stuyvesant about 7:30 a.m., police said.

Marchella’s body exhibited bruises that were consistent with trauma, police sources said.

The girl’s mother, Carlotta Pierce, 30, who calls herself “a proud parent” on her MySpace page, told investigators she checked on her daughter about 4 a.m. and she was fine, the sources said."

Tragic. Unconscionable. Reprehensible.

alicia banks said...

anon:

thanks

kudos to rodney king!

he is gorgeous and kind and i am happy for him

Anonymous said...

Feed URL: http://field-negro.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Posts per week:7.5
Subscribers:1,626
Last updated:10:21 AM (7 minutes ago)

Impressive.

Shady_Grady said...

Re: Pierce
What a wicked evil woman and crappy excuse for a mother let alone a human being. Since they refuse to have the death penalty they ought to just lock the woman up in a box and let her slowly starve to death. Eye for an eye and tooth for tooth...

maria said...

where was the father? he didn't know this child was in this condition? he's complicit.

uptownsteve said...

I knew somebody was going to asked "where's the daddy?"

Maybe Carlotta beat and poisoned him too.

Why can't we all just agree that this was one sick, pathological woman who should not have ever been around children let alone raising one.

maria said...

"Why can't we all just agree that this was one sick, pathological woman who should not have ever been around children let alone raising one."

of course we agree on that. but unless she's the virgin mary, there was a father in this situation as well.

Anonymous said...

Off topic but quite interesting (The real stuff white people like)

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-real-stuff-white-people-like/

Anonymous said...

Bad mother, bad parents. Poor thing that little four year old girl. Well she is resting in peace now, at least she won't be subjected to those astronomical numbers of rapes by black males in her area.

And yeah, where is the sperm donor? Probably out raping some other four year old.


-Don't feel like signing in today.

alicia banks said...

uts:

maybe because people are just sick of seeing so many single het moms struggling solo like they make their abused abandoned babies alone?

ya think???

uptownsteve said...

"of course we agree on that. but unless she's the virgin mary, there was a father in this situation as well."

Has nothing to do with this nutcase beating and poisoning this child.

Stop with the excuses.

When Susan Smith pushed her two sons into the lake and drowned them, nobody said "Where was the father?"

In fact the Daddy became a symbol of sympathy.

Always different for black men.

maria said...

OF COURSE THEY DID!

and i wasn't even aware this was a black family, steve.

there's no double standard here.

Gregory said...

Field,
Did you catch The Daily Show's take on the nutty Koran burner?

Weekend at Burnies

no_slappz said...

Marchella Pierce weighed only 15 lbs. when police found her dead in her mother’s apartment on Madison St. in Bedford-Stuyvesant about 7:30 a.m., police said.

Interestingly, I posted the story about this murder here on the field site the day it hit the papers in NY City.

In addition, I included information about the father.

He lives in Brooklyn and when reached by the press he said he had no idea his daughter had been so sickeningly brutalized by her psycho mother.

In other words, not exactly an engaged father.

maria said...

also--this child died after years of abuse.

susan smith drove her car off a dock. clearly you see the difference between whether there was a father around in the house with the dead kid, vs. being alone in a car. are they the same situation? a single act, vs. years of neglect that could have been witnessed by many.

and when the black woman drove her kids off the dock, did people not say, where's the dad? OF COURSE THEY DID.

alicia banks said...

uts:

as always

you are lying due to yor own racism and omission and delusion....

susan smith's ex husband is STILL doubted by many to this day

and it was a question many asked immediately

especially when they found she killed her kids to please her new man who wanted no children

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve wrote:

When Susan Smith pushed her two sons into the lake and drowned them, nobody said "Where was the father?"

Wrong. Smith was divorced. When the story was first reported, she claimed the kids had been taken in a car-jacking committed by a black perp.

That was an obvious lie. But millions of people fell for it. At first, public sympathy was all over her and her ex-husband. Then her lie exploded and she alone became the object of hate.

It got worse when she confessed to killing the kids because she feared their existence was the reason her boyfriend would not marry her.

In fact the Daddy became a symbol of sympathy.

Fathers who have actually married the mothers of their children and who are part of the child-rearing process for a couple of years do score a few points on the Decency Scale.

Always different for black men.

Ain't that the truth!

What percentage of black fathers have never lived with their children?

What percentage of black fathers have abandoned their children?

What percentage of black fathers have never knowingly seen their children?

What percentage of black fathers do not know they are fathers?

Shady_Grady said...

The father did not allegedly kill the baby. The mother did. That's all that really matters here, not gender politics. There are some women in the world who aren't worth a warm bucket of spit and shouldn't be around children.

Evidently in Queens a mother almost shook her 7 month child to death because the child was crying while the mother was staying overnight at her boyfriend's home.
Baby clings to life

There are some bad people in the world, regardless of gender.

alicia banks said...

ns brutally slurred and blatantly lied on all black moms yesterday...

especially those being bullied by toxic lost black sons

i am gunning for the 1st sexist coward mf that is no longer silent today...

fyi

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

Some people are just too sick for words. And how much do you want to bet that if convicted she gets less time than this poor guy?

In other words, you believe that black women who murder their children get lighter sentences than culprits who commit lesser crimes. That's odd.

That goes against black-think. According to black-think, it's always said that blacks are sentenced to longer prison terms than non-blacks.

Anonymous said...

Even no slappz can see the underlining issue in this sad case, which is.... the mother isn't the only one at fault. Leave it to uptown to make a fool of himself, he hates bw so much he'll risk it.

alicia banks said...

sg:

ditto

but not one of those horrid women can impregnate themselves...can they???

maria said...

shady--my thought is that there was child abuse involved in the case you cite, but shaken baby syndrome isn't real. this is a topic i have reported on in great detail.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/a-foster-mother-goes-on-trial-and-so-does-shaken-baby-syndrome/1117768

the woman in the story above was acquitted.

no_slappz said...

alicia banks, you wrote:

ns brutally slurred and blatantly lied on all black moms yesterday...especially those being bullied by toxic lost black sons

Black mothers hit their kids until the kids get angry enough and strong enough to hit back and possibly overpower their mothers.

Around the time black boys become teenagers, mom had better learn some new ways to manage the mother/son relationship.

Mothering through bullying and intimidation produces children who practice the same lunacy.

It's all very simple. Kids living in a violent household will almost inevitably become violent.

If they live in a violent household in a violent neighborhood, well, that's even worse.

no_slappz said...

maria, you wrote:

...but shaken baby syndrome isn't real.

Yeah. Right. It's impossible to hurt or injure, or kill an infant or small child through violent shaking. Yeah. Right.

alicia banks said...

ns:

you are a deliberate liar

i see young white kids attack their parents daily...while leashed like dogs

white american kids learn more violence from watching the us military and us tv/video games than balck kids learn from black moms

those white moms of the columbine shooters may have needed some tips from black moms...no???

and you know so!

alicia banks said...

ns:

where did that preppy murderer robet chambers learn to be violent in his elite white enclave?

or that white slut in italy amanda knox??? who taught her to be so fatally violent?

you are a racist fool

alicia banks said...

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/not_guilty/park/4.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-04-02/how-the-media-got-knox-wrong/

alicia banks said...

ns:

who taught that white psycho joran vandersloot to be a serial killer/sexual sadist?

his white mom?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-06-08/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-to-stephany-flores-murder/

no_slappz said...

alicia banks,

You are so desperate to find white miscreants you have to rummage through the history books.

Chambers killed Levin, what, over 20 years ago?

The two Columbine shooters were NOT known for physical violence. And once again, in your search for a crime, you had to hit the archives.

Columbine -- what year? 1996? Good god, more black children are murdered by mothers and bad boyfriends in NY City EVERY YEAR than were killed in Columbine.

Every week in NY City a black TEENAGER is shot to death. Care to guess the number of white teenagers shot weekly in NY City?

Here's a hint -- ZERO.

alicia banks said...

ns:

violent white boys with guns shoot and kill at schools!!!...


do their white moms teach them to aim so expertly???

http://www.knowgangs.com/school_resources/jonesboro/menu.php

alicia banks said...

ns:

only witless evasive morons like you dare to dodge truths by pretending thay are dated

routine trumps chronology!

ALL american kids are violent because ALL americans are violent

from DC to denver

and you know so!!!!

alicia banks said...

ns:


2008 work bettr for you?

white boys with guns kill daily!!!

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1714214,00.html

got google???

no_slappz said...

alicia banks,

I see you want to go global to find white miscreants. Hence, you have mentioned van der sloot. Not an American. Dutch, but I guess he lived on whatever island on which he killed Holloway.

If we're going global we have to look at Africa, where the slaughter is mind-numbing. Where children are conscripted into the idiotic battles of various war lords.

When you try to go one-for-one, you look moronic. The national and international black slaughter rate is much much much much higher than the white rate.

alicia banks said...

ns:

2009 work better for u?

think this white boy's bio mom taught him how to kill his wf stepmom???

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1499765/11yearold_boy_kills_future_stepmother.html

think the menendex bros mom instructed them in just how to decapitate her with their gun???

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/menendez/index_1.html

no_slappz said...

alicia banks,

If you want to print some stats, print some stats. I have no interest in connecting to your idiotic links.

In your goofy world, TrueTV is a credible source of statistical information.

alicia banks said...

ns;

guess that wd american jvs is as irrelevant to you as the truth?

you are a racist sexist lying dog

and i despise every black coward herein who adores that blackish cia dog hobama more than they love themselves as they let a racist kying bastard like you degrade the entire black race but yelp about every truth i post about hobama

i hate them all even more deeply than i hate you

alicia banks said...

ns:

guess that wf american jvs is as irrelevant to you as the truth?

i notice you have nothing to say about the white moms of all those hite killer kids out there...

duly noted u racist moron!!!

no_slappz said...

alicia banks,

Ah, back to the history books. The Menendez brothers.

I get the feeling you measure things in weird ways. Seems you think one white victim, especially an affluent or semi-celebrity white victim, equals at least 10 anonymous black murder victims.

You should try to deal with real numbers rather than a few entertaining anecdotes about some wayward whites.

alicia banks said...

ns:

you are a bona fide racist moron and you prove that by dismissing racial truths one by one...

your racism and moronism are equally glaring daily herein

alicia banks said...

ns:

the most violent country in the world is the usa

and bigoted bastards like you run it by ravishing smaller countries filled with people or color

that is why al quaeda rules

and as long as bigots like you exist, they will reign

alicia banks said...

i notice you have nothing to say about the white moms of all those white killer kids out there...

you are ignoring bloody murderous white history that is global!!!!

no_slappz said...

alicia banks, you wrote:

i notice you have nothing to say about the white moms of all those hite killer kids out there...

In some cases their mothers failed them.

However, since you raised specific instances and actual people, it's hard to see the exact nature of the maternal failure without getting a closer look.

On the other hand, when it comes to general methods of parenting and discipline, it is a well established fact that blacks believe in hitting kids.

I believe that is wrong. A parent who hits a kid is nothing but a brutal bully.

Anonymous said...

no_slappz said..."What percentage of black fathers do not know they are fathers?"

This is the heart of the problem. In today's matriarchal world, many men cannot have any certainty (absent a DNA test) that a baby is theirs. It then becomes a rational decision not to commit to 18+ years of supporting a child that may be someone else's.

The central bargain between men and women throughout the millenia has been male parenting support for female fidelity. The collapse of this deal in the face of feminism has banished men from the family, impovershed women, and been disastrous for children.

no_slappz said...

alicia banks, you wrote:

the most violent country in the world is the usa

Until you compare it to all the rest.

Rwanda. There's a nation of cool and calm people. Somalia. Yeah. That's another.

Mozambique endured a 20-year civil war. Liberia, most recently a 10-year civil war.

Haiti. Yeah. Another serene nation.

About two weeks ago a soccer team from St Lucia came to Brooklyn to play some games. The team had a star player -- Tisson was his name.

Last week, a few hours after winning a big game, Tisson was at a party and someone shot him in the head, killing him.

So far, no snitchin'. The killer is still free. But you and I both know he was murdered by someone who had a beef with him.

My guess -- gambling. He was the star player. He probably had gamblers on him. They probably killed him because something in their plans went wrong and they blamed him.

Or, it could have been one of the other standard reasons. A woman. The wrong woman. The girlfriend of a hot-head. However, if it had been a woman, I think the killer would have been caught by now.

maria said...

no_slappz said...
maria, you wrote:

...but shaken baby syndrome isn't real.

Yeah. Right. It's impossible to hurt or injure, or kill an infant or small child through violent shaking. Yeah. Right.

12:17 PM

that's correct. there is no medical evidence to support that shaking alone leads to death or the injuries ascribed to it, which is why many people have been acquitted and others have had their convictions overturned.

rather than dismissing what i say, you should research the literature and talk to the experts. i have done both.

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

"Fathers who have actually married the mothers of their children and who are part of the child-rearing process for a couple of years do score a few points on the Decency Scale."

Just because the parents of a child are not married does not mean the father is not part of the child-rearing process.

I see them every day. Know them.

They are my friends, co-workers and family members.

People like you wield the 70% illigetimacy stat like kryptonite to justify your demonization of black men.

Anonymous said...

"there is no medical evidence to support that shaking alone leads to death or the injuries ascribed to it"

Someone obviously shook Maria too hard when she was a baby.

Rottnkid said...

no_slappz said...

Black mothers hit their kids until the kids get angry enough and strong enough to hit back and possibly overpower their mothers.
----
Lol..You're an idiot.

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

"You are so desperate to find white miscreants you have to rummage through the history books."

You're absolutely wacko if you really think that white folks are kinder and gentler than blacks.

In fact you're a fool.

Is it true that today poor black (and hispanic) males are more likely to be involved in stupid, intra-ghetto, macho-man gunplay over trivialities?

Yes.

But when white ethnics were the inner city poor they were the disproportionate street criminals and I will be happy to provide evidence for you if you attempt to deny it.

However I challenge to you prove your suggestion that black people are any more likely to engage in child abuse or domestic violence.

And we already know who the preponderence of mass and serial killers are.

I KNOW that's bull$hit.

no_slappz said...

maria, you wrote:

there is no medical evidence to support that shaking ALONE leads to death or the injuries ascribed to it...

No medical evidence -- except the corpse.

...which is why many people have been acquitted and others have had their convictions overturned.

Yes. Well OJ was acquitted for similarly preposterous rationalizations.

Your problem boils down to reaching the false conclusion that the outcome of a criminal trial is the equivalent of an analytical study of traumatic injuries.

Inasmuch as the trials to which you've referred probably involved dead children, it's rather sad that you support the acquittal of someone who was probably the killer only because the prosecution focused on violent shaking while underplaying the punch to the child's head. Or the blanket and pillow put on its face.

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

What percentage of black fathers have never lived with their children?

What percentage of black fathers have abandoned their children?

What percentage of black fathers have never knowingly seen their children?

What percentage of black fathers do not know they are fathers?

Lets hear the answers slappy.

The fact is that YOU DON'T KNOW.

Racist boneheads like you extrapolate the 70% out of wedlock stat into mass abandonment when all that stat establishes is that the parents of the child were not married at the time of the child's birth.

maria said...

n-s, it's impossible to have a real conversation with you, as you insist on talking around what i am saying and twisting what i have said. again, you also clearly know nothing about this topic.

so i'm not going to bother with you as you're a know-it-all on this topic, as all others.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

But when white ethnics were the inner city poor they were the disproportionate street criminals and I will be happy to provide evidence for you if you attempt to deny it.

In 20th century NY City, murder was rare until blacks were a large enough percentage of the population to start tipping the scales.

Until the 1960s, NY City saw roughly 400-500 murders a year, and the population has been over 7 million since the end of WWII.

As you know, the murder total hit 2,250 in 1991. As you also know, almost all the victims and killers were black and hispanic.

As for NY City this year, I have seen NO reports of any white murder victims. NO MURDERED WHITES. Maybe there have been a couple. But I did not read about them.

As for the long gone past, well, as we know, you will NOT share any credible numbers covering murders of blacks by blacks during the same periods.

Thus, even if you can find some data to suggest the white murder rate of the past was higher than today's white murder rate, well, compared with the black rate, the white rate is lower. It's that simple.

no_slappz said...

maria, you wrote:

it's impossible to have a real conversation with you, as you insist on talking around what i am saying and twisting what i have said.

Again, you seem to think criminal trial outcomes are the same as scientific evidence.

Anyway, as a parent, I can tell you it would have been easy to shake my kids until they were permanently injured or dead.

Then, if I'd shaken one of them to death, I'd get the name of one of the courtroom medical experts you and OJ love and get myself acquitted.

uptownsteve said...

"In 20th century NY City, murder was rare until blacks were a large enough percentage of the population to start tipping the scales."

You mean murder stats were not assiduously compiled until blacks and hispanics were the ghetto dwellers of NYC.

And if you are going to suggest that white ethnic criminals were not knifing and shooting each other on NYC streets in the early 20th Century then you're just a fuckin racist liar.

"Thus, even if you can find some data to suggest the white murder rate of the past was higher than today's white murder rate, well, compared with the black rate, the white rate is lower. It's that simple."

You couldn't prove this if your pathetic life depended on it.

And if race drives homicide as you seem to be suggesting, tell me why Moscow and Caracas' homicide rates dwarf that of any America city?

M. Rigmaiden said...

Maria, although this is a tangential issue, there are politics around shaken baby syndrome to be sure, but that doesn't mean that shaking a baby cannot harm them. Try having someone shake YOU for a while; you'll get a serious headache. God knows how this affects babies with developing skulls etc, we can all agree that shaking a child violently can cause harm.

As to some of no slapz comments about discipline in many Black female centered households, I do wonder about spanking and physical corrections with children. Things really aren't the same as they were when we were children and I see hitting children as physical abuse in some sense.

Although I've thought that some kids NEED a kick in the ass every now and then, I think that child abuse is an unacceptable form of punishment and it causes compliance in behavior but rarely in attitude...tangential but relevant to the discussion.

Culturally we ought to figure out better ways to punish our children.

M. Rigmaiden said...

And Maria, your questions about the Father of the neglected child are valid. He clearly was not a regular part of the girls' life, otherwise how in the hell could she be four years old and only weigh fifteen pounds? Sounds like there was no family at all checking in on this girl because after a few visits of seeing the child like that, I'd have reported the mother and taken the kids myself and many decent people would do the same. Clearly this shows a breakdown in family systems too.

maria said...

M. Rigmaiden said...
Maria, although this is a tangential issue, there are politics around shaken baby syndrome to be sure, but that doesn't mean that shaking a baby cannot harm them. Try having someone shake YOU for a while; you'll get a serious headache. God knows how this affects babies with developing skulls etc, we can all agree that shaking a child violently can cause harm."

absolutely. but what i said is that there is no scientific evidence that shaking alone leads to the death, or that shaken baby syndrome causes the injuries that have been ascribed to it.

CareyCarey said...

Come on you guys, Slapz is kicking ass today. He's got you guys on your heals.

Score: Slapz 10 others 2

uptownsteve said...

"As you know, the murder total hit 2,250 in 1991. As you also know, almost all the victims and killers were black and hispanic."

puh-leeze.

Sammy Gravano was responsible for 19 by himself.

Carey,

You can take your jaws off of slappy's nuts now.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

Lets hear the answers slappy. The fact is that YOU DON'T KNOW.

I see. In other words, unless I know the exact percentages of blacks who have no contact with their children or who do not know they have children, then no problem exists?

Is that it?

My estimate goes like this -- half of all black kids have no meaningful relationship with their fathers.

coffee and cigarettes said...

The story about the four year old girl is horrible. The mother should feel the full brunt of the law. and whlie the father isn't responsible for her death, i don't think he can shrug off all the blame. This has obviously been going on for some time so he he's clearly been extremely negligent in his duties as a dad.


N_S

If you actually take a look at the 2010 peace index, Rwanda AND Mozambique are classified as more peaceful than the US. So are 84 other countries in the world, including some of those african and "muslim" nations that you despise.

The US has also been locked into a 9 yr old war in Afghanistan now (our longest war yet), aswell as fighting another war simultaneously in Iraq. Before that it was the Gulf war. Before that Vietnam. And don't forget those bombs dropped on Cambodia, and all those democratic leaders that the CIA helped to oust.

Iraq is classified as the least peaceful country in the world. 7 years after we were supposed to "liberate" the country and the Iraqis were supposed to greet us with flowers, I see that mission turned out really well for us. Maybe it has something to do with an interesting fact I read. Our bright former president told Chirac that biblical demons "gog" and "magog" were loose in Iraq and "god" spoke to him to defeat them. Interesting reason for plunging us all into war.

Afghanistan is 3rd to last. I see another mission well accomplished. And then there's one of our closest allies, Israel, which is ranked 144 out of 149.

anon 12:46

WTF. how would a matriarchal society contribute to infidelity??? hate to break it to you, but infidelity among men is still MUCH MUCH higher than infidelty among women. but i guess its just the women that have to be faithful, right?

And PARENTING SUPPORT IS NOT A BARGAIN! Are you nuts? We're not talking about a sales transaction here. Parenting is firstly a natural and loving instinct, and secondly a RESPONSIBILITY and OBLIGATION...REGARDLESS of the relationship you have with the childs mother. or father for that matter. You look after your child because you love your child. Thats it. The faithfulness of your partner does not diminish your responsiblity.

Yes blame feminism..you know women wanting that thing called equal rights..for poverty. Seriously one of the most sexist posts I've read in a long time.

coffee and cigarettes said...

The story about the four year old girl is horrible. The mother should feel the full brunt of the law. and whlie the father isn't responsible for her death, i don't think he can shrug off all the blame. This has obviously been going on for some time so he he's clearly been extremely negligent in his duties as a dad.


N_S

If you actually take a look at the 2010 peace index, Rwanda AND Mozambique are classified as more peaceful than the US. So are 84 other countries in the world, including some of those african and "muslim" nations that you despise.

The US has also been locked into a 9 yr old war in Afghanistan now (our longest war yet), aswell as fighting another war simultaneously in Iraq. Before that it was the Gulf war. Before that Vietnam. And don't forget those bombs dropped on Cambodia, and all those democratic leaders that the CIA helped to oust.

Iraq is classified as the least peaceful country in the world. 7 years after we were supposed to "liberate" the country and the Iraqis were supposed to greet us with flowers, I see that mission turned out really well for us. Maybe it has something to do with an interesting fact I read. Our bright former president told Chirac that biblical demons "gog" and "magog" were loose in Iraq and "god" spoke to him to defeat them. Interesting reason for plunging us all into war.

Afghanistan is 3rd to last. I see another mission well accomplished. And then there's one of our closest allies, Israel, which is ranked 144 out of 149.

anon 12:46

WTF. how would a matriarchal society contribute to infidelity??? hate to break it to you, but infidelity among men is still MUCH MUCH higher than infidelty among women. but i guess its just the women that have to be faithful, right?

And PARENTING SUPPORT IS NOT A BARGAIN! Are you nuts? We're not talking about a sales transaction here. Parenting is firstly a natural and loving instinct, and secondly a RESPONSIBILITY and OBLIGATION...REGARDLESS of the relationship you have with the childs mother. or father for that matter. You look after your child because you love your child. Thats it. The faithfulness of your partner does not diminish your responsiblity.

Yes blame feminism..you know women wanting that thing called equal rights..for poverty. Seriously one of the most sexist posts I've read in a long time.

uptownsteve said...

Slappz

You're just pulling turds out of your ass and tossing them.

"In other words, unless I know the exact percentages of blacks who have no contact with their children or who do not know they have children, then no problem exists?"

There is a problem alright but it's not what you think.

There is a breakdown in the American family.

50% of white marriages end in divorce. Do you know what percentage of divorced white fathers are regularly engaged with their kids?

My wife is an attorney and can tell that there are an awful lot of white women chasing their ex-husbands down for child support.

"My estimate goes like this -- half of all black kids have no meaningful relationship with their fathers."

And you base this on nothing more than racist ignorance.

Mack Lyons said...

"Bad mother, bad parents. Poor thing that little four year old girl. Well she is resting in peace now, at least she won't be subjected to those astronomical numbers of rapes by black males in her area."

Better to be thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

CareyCarey said...

Well Uptown Harlem Night, do you play poker? Well, don't hate the player, but Slapz got the nuts right now. He's murdering you guys.

He's pimp slapping yawls ass.

Look, I'm just trying to encourage the crowd to pick up their game. Don't hate the player.

Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, but don't point your finger at me. And why you gotta talk so nasty? :-)

Shady_Grady said...

The Pierce woman appears to be a crackhead. Social service workers were already involved with her and her children prior to the daughter's death. A full investigation will show what really happened but the facts don't look good for the accused. Perhaps Social Services fell down on the job as well. Social Services currently has custody of Pierce's two sons but I don't know if they had them before the death.

And rather than try to blame the nearest man the responsibility must be primarily placed on the adult who had custody-the mother. If guilty I really do think she should be locked under the prison in the exact same conditions she inflicted upon her daughter.

There's a strong bias towards keeping children with their mother no matter what. Sometimes that can be deadly for children. It's also obviously bad when people (men or women) make poor decisions about who they reproduce with. I don't see this a sex/race issue so much as I see it as a bad person issue.

uptownsteve said...

Once again SG, great post.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

Sammy Gravano was responsible for 19 by himself.

That was his career total. Not one year's worth. Moreover, he probably killed no one in 1991.

I'd say he was out of the killing racket by the time he and Gotti had conspired to knock off Paul Castellano in front of Sparks in 1985? 1986?

Mafia guys committed murders. But not many.

uptownsteve said...

Slappy why don't you ever answer a direct question?

If race drives homicide and violence please explain why the murder rates in Moscow and Caracas dwarf that of any American city including Detroit and New Orleans?

Carey you can help him out if you come up for air a second.

Anonymous said...

C&C: "WTF. how would a matriarchal society contribute to infidelity??? hate to break it to you, but infidelity among men is still MUCH MUCH higher than infidelty among women. but i guess its just the women that have to be faithful, right?"


Yes, primarily, when you get down to what is unnegotiable in the deal between the sexes. Men can't get pregnant.

Women should not have the babies of men who have not promised to help raise them.

Men will not submit to a lifelong commitment without some strong assurance that the child is their own.

Women are the ones who walked away from this deal. It is women who have the power of state behind their interests, in divorce courts, family law, and in government subisidies. Fathers have far more responsibilities than rights. Many men have reacted predictably by avoiding marriage and family obligations.

I'm not saying what is "fair", just what is the truth.

CareyCarey said...

See Stevaareeno, Coffee and Cigs came strong!

Their 1:36 comment might save the day.

That was great stuff. But lets make something perfectly clear, I am not agreeing with Slapz, but the boy is presenting a very strong argument. Which has a tendency of weakening the voices of his opponents.

5 stars for coffee & cigs.

Now Stevadore, pick up your lip and get back in the fight.

M. Rigmaiden said...

There's a strong bias towards keeping children with their mother no matter what. Sometimes that can be deadly for children. It's also obviously bad when people (men or women) make poor decisions about who they reproduce with. I don't see this a sex/race issue so much as I see it as a bad person issue.ShadyGrady

You tell the truth. It bothers me that this sad event has been used to lambaste men in general but then again, every post FN does gets twisted in the comments section! In any event, I do feel like the Father was neglectful if he didn't see that something was wrong and you're right. They want to keep kids with the Mother even if she's unfit and it's obvious to a blind man!

If CPS had custody of her sons, why didn't they have custody of her daughter? CPS FAILED this child and we as a society has failed this child. Again where the hell was her extended family members? You know, like Aunties and Uncles etc? Was there nobody who saw the little girl or checked up on her?

And Shady you are far too kind. The death penalty is appropriate for some crimes and harming children should be one of them! I know the Mother is a sick person but she was conscious enough to get on the internet and declare she was a proud parent so she wasn't completely bonkers. This is beyond me. God help. RIP.

alicia banks said...

ns:

as you compile your erroneous tally of racist skewed stats

do recall this:

the bulk of serial killers are white males with white moms

serial killers tend to progress through life forms

thus, as you count kids who kill humans
you may want to make figure numerical ninclusions for beheaded puppies/impaled animal skulls
on sticks etc

you may also consult the wm dr. phil as he is hosting special labs for white moms to help them lessen the number of wm serial killers they are rearing in epidmic numbers these days

also

as you feign empathy for beaten black children

do recalll that the first black children beaten in america were the children of slaves
who were stolen africans beaten by clones of you

violent wm like u taught stolen africans to be violent americans

fyi

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/188

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2007/12/06/presidential-candiate-mike-huckabees-son-david-tortured-and-killed-stray-dog-in-1998-charges-never-file-and-huckabee-not-punished/

http://www.amazon.com/Kids-Who-Kill-George-Grant/dp/080541794X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284054748&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Kids-Kill-Inside-Shooters/dp/0230608027/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284054782&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Columbine-victim-killers-nations-answers/dp/0981652565/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284054818&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Sanctuary-Lynching-Photography-America/dp/0944092691/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1284054934&sr=1-1

no_slappz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maria said...

this is the most recent paper on the topic. and as i noted, convictions are being over-turned and others accused are being acquitted.

Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008 Jan;50(1):10-4.
Shaken baby syndrome: the quest for evidence.
Squier W.

Department of Neuropathology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK. Waney.Squier@clneuro.ox.ac.uk
Comment in:

Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008 Jan;50(1):8.
Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008 Jan;50(1):6-7.
Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008 Oct;50(10):793-4; author reply 794-5.
Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008 Apr;50(4):317-20.
Abstract
Shaken baby syndrome (SBS), characterized by the triad of subdural haemorrhage, retinal haemorrhage, and encephalopathy, was initially based on the hypothesis that shaking causes tearing of bridging veins and bilateral subdural bleeding. It remains controversial. New evidence since SBS was first defined three decades ago needs to be reviewed. Neuropathology shows that most cases do not have traumatic axonal injury, but hypoxic-ischaemic injury and brain swelling. This may allow a lucid interval, which traumatic axonal injury will not. Further, the thin subdural haemorrhages in SBS are unlike the thick unilateral space-occupying clots of trauma. They may not originate from traumatic rupture of bridging veins but from vessels injured by hypoxia and haemodynamic disturbances, as originally proposed by Cushing in 1905. Biomechanical studies have repeatedly failed to show that shaking alone can generate the triad in the absence of significant neck injury. Impact is needed and, indeed, seems to be the cause of the majority of cases of so-called SBS. Birth-related subdural bleeds are much more frequent than previously thought and their potential to cause chronic subdural collections and mimic SBS remains to be established.

PMID: 18173622 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

no_slappz said...

shady grady writes:

Perhaps Social Services fell down on the job as well.

Of course. The Real Killers. The government. Blame those social services people for failing to stop a woman from abusing her child to death.

Where was the father? In Brooklyn. Near by.

It's one thing when a woman commits an act of murder. Drive her kids into a lake. Shoots them. Kills them in one single violent act.

But this kid was four years old and weighed 15 pounds.

How did her idiot father respond when a friend asked "hey, how are your kids?"

Did he say "Great, great. My 4-year-old, she's growing. Up to 15 pounds already. Her mother had to take her out of the shoe-box and move her into a bureau drawer. Next thing you know, she'll be in the wall unit where the old TV was."

alicia banks said...

ns:

you are truly one of the most arrogantly ignorant bigoted mfs i have ever seen

ie

those white irish gangs and slums in old nyc made the black gangs of today look tame and serene

do some homework you moron!!!!

http://www.pbs.org/theblues/aboutfilms/producerscorsese.html
look tame and

alicia banks said...

ns:

fyi

my favorite instant databases of all kinds of white miscreants are:

the nancy grace show

and

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/index.html

see endless white killers (moms and kids) there anytime!!!!

uptownsteve said...

AB

No slappz is a racist pussy.

He gets a kick out of taunting black people over the internet.

Something he would never do face to face.

But do notice one thing.

He NEVER answers a direct question or responds to a direct challenge.

He just rants.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

you black minstrels always revere your fellow white clowns...

carey on u mongrel liar!

alicia banks said...

uts

ditto

i love a rant

but i despise a brazen bigoted racist liar like ns who omits centuries of global violent white domestic and military history and millions of violent white moms and children in every era etc!!!!

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

"Did he say "Great, great. My 4-year-old, she's growing. Up to 15 pounds already. Her mother had to take her out of the shoe-box and move her into a bureau drawer. Next thing you know, she'll be in the wall unit where the old TV was."

Oh yeah, my bad.

Joel Steinberg and Hedda Nussbaum were an intact nuclear family when they killed little Lisa.

Oh that doesn't count right Slappy?

They were white and that was 20 years ago.

LMAO!!!!

uptownsteve said...

AB

Is CareyCarey black?????

You're kidding.

CareyCarey said...

See Uptown, Shady & Rigmaiden up-did their game with their 1:55 comment.

Maybe you should follow suit by jacking up your slacks, instead of pulling down your pants. Check that... bad me, I mean, instead of crying like a...

And why you keep talkin' so nasty? Coming up for air? Splain dat.

alicia banks said...

ns:

the usa is the ONLY country in the world that has literally IMPORTED its violence and INSTIGATED internal violence across the globe...for centuries!!!!

ie

hobama's bloody africom

http://www.blackagendareport.com/?q=content/africom-backs-bloodshed-central-africa

no_slappz said...

alicia banks, you wrote:

do recalll that the first black children beaten in america were the children of slaves who were stolen africans beaten by clones of you

There is no trans-generational, ancestral genetic memory. No matter how badly you want it.

One of my ancestors was killed by Indians in 1674. So what? Another died from the effects of syphilis. My grandmother was murdered by my crazy aunt. So what?

No one born in the last few generations had contact with an actual slave. There's no true emotional connection. Therefore, to suggest that today's black violence is tied to slavery is another example of blacks living in an alternate universe.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

He gets a kick out of taunting black people over the internet. Something he would never do face to face.

What would happen to me if I said to your face exactly what I've written here?

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

You WOULDN'T so it's a non-issue.

You know it and I know it.

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

Joel Steinberg and Hedda Nussbaum...Oh that doesn't count...They were white and that was 20 years ago.

One murder at least 20 years ago. Add it to your tally.

No matter how much you wish it were different, the tally of murdered white children will fall far far far short of the corresponding black tally.

alicia banks said...

uts:

yes

scaryscary is an old black bama geezer

a cross between gomer pyle and flava flav dipped in feces and dusted with viagra

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

You WOULDN'T so it's a non-issue. You know it and I know it.

You are afraid to respond. That makes you a sissy.

uptownsteve said...

"No matter how much you wish it were different, the tally of murdered white children will fall far far far short of the corresponding black tally."

PROVE IT RACIST.

You're just talking out of your rear.

You're the one wishing and hoping that regardless of how pathetic your life is, at least you're better than a nigger.

It's kinda sad, yet humorous.

alicia banks said...

ns:

again

you are a classic revisionist retard

post traumatic slavery stress disorder is a very real complex phenom

always ignored by the racist
slave masters who were clones of you

ie

all those stray black babies and bm studs you dare lament now were once very lucrative income for your breed

Anonymous said...

UTS: "He NEVER answers a direct question or responds to a direct challenge.

He just rants."

Uptown, you are the biggest pussy on this blog. You always demand foot noted citations and references when you are losing an argument. Yet when provided with evidence, you slink away and start a fight with someone less formidable.

Your patterns of response are so predictable it's laughable.

What a maroon...

uptownsteve said...

OOOhhh slappy called me a sissy.

Over the web.

alicia banks said...

uts

scaryscary is a sissy too

a sambo sissy in blackface to boot

and he is pissed that he is too inept to be tagged into the ass whipping ns is receiving...

carry on!

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

PROVE IT RACIST. You're just talking out of your rear.

The Department of Justice publishes all the stats on murder and other crimes. It's best if you look for yourself so you know you're getting the numbers straight from the source rather than me.

CareyCarey said...

"AB

Is CareyCarey black?????"

Black as coal, so I've been told.

But what does that have to do with my observations of this monumental event? Huh- splain that to me.

See, you've fallen into debate trap 101. Don't deny your challenger's "facts" or pointed opinions. It gives the appearance of someone that's so entrenched in their opinion that they're not even listening to the words of others.

It's a very weak position. You'll find yourself chasing your own tail. Champion one of his anecdotes, and then spin it back. It gives the appearance of one that's totally engaged in the conversation, as opposed to one that's trying to win small talking points.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

what gives you the gall to advise anyone on anything other that prose for talentless morons????

mr. bojangles only gave tap lessons...nahmean?

alicia banks said...

ns:

racists like you ignore white stats

so???

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve,

Clearly you are afraid to say what you'd like to say about what would happen if you met me face to face.

Your evasion says it all. This is amusing. You are truly afraid.

uptownsteve said...

"Uptown, you are the biggest pussy on this blog. You always demand foot noted citations and references when you are losing an argument."

Yeah slappy. It's called proving your argument with hard evidence.

Something racist pussies like you never do.

" Yet when provided with evidence, you slink away and start a fight with someone less formidable."

The problem with this is that you NEVER provide evidence and I proved that today.

You NEVER answer a direct question nor respond to a direct challenge.

And when you are obviously being embarassed, you resort to your "anonymous" alter-ego.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

Uncle Carey

"Black as coal, so I've been told."

That explains the self-hatred.

Clarence Thomas syndrome.

"But what does that have to do with my observations of this monumental event? Huh- splain that to me."

You claimed that no slappz was making a "strong argument".

What might that be my brother?

That Negroes are inherently violent?

alicia banks said...

ns:

you are so uniquely familiar with the perils and blueprints of ghetto apts rented by poor cribless parents with kids...

know any jewish slumlords who gave you a tour?

u heartless lying mf

coffee and cigarettes said...

thanks careycarey :) but i dont think NS gives strong arguments.. what he/she does is skew facts and mix this with fallacy.

his/her arrogance in putting forward his/her arguments might appear to make them strong, but most of the 'facts' are usually wrong or inaccurate, and the reasoning behind these facts is totally out of whack. if you break down the logic behind his/her arguments, they are harldy ever valid.

what NS is best at doing is mixing fact and fiction, so it becomes harder to spot the lies among some of the truth and much of the arrogance.

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

"The Department of Justice publishes all the stats on murder and other crimes. It's best if you look for yourself so you know you're getting the numbers straight from the source rather than me."

A punk-out.

As usual.

Hathor said...

no_slappz,

Very sleazy to use a dead child to advance your agenda.

alicia banks said...

NS:

you ignore all white stats and facts

past and present

the usa is the ONLY country in the world that has literally
EXPORTED
its violence and INSTIGATED internal violence across the globe...for centuries!!!!

racist american invaders like you make violence a perm global reality!!!

Anonymous said...

uptownsteve said...
no_slappz

"A punk-out.

As usual."

Once again, like clockwork, you prove yourself to be a complete buffoon.

And I called you a pussy, not no_slappz.

Anonymous said...

AB: ""the usa is the ONLY country in the world that has literally
EXPORTED
its violence and INSTIGATED internal violence across the globe...for centuries!!!!"


Whacko idiot.

uptownsteve said...

"And I called you a pussy, not no_slappz"

And that was real gutsy of you "Anonymous"

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

What a clown.

alicia banks said...

clueless assnon:

cc that to soldiers in us military stations dotted all over the globe fool!

alicia banks said...

ps assnon:

it may take a while...

there are 737+!!!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12824

alicia banks said...

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today: my own government."

MLK
1967

http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=3413

CareyCarey said...

"Uncle Carey"

yes my son, I am here. But slow down, you're really beginning to show your weakness. So, when I said I am black as coal, you saw that as an insult or some form of self hatred *eyebrow raised*

I am proud of every dot and hue that is me. I have another tip for you, stop looking through the blue eyes of white folks. Your comment showed your hold card.

Miss Banks, you say "gull", I say confidence. But baby, get back in the fight. Don't waste your time on me. although others may not know this, but you and I have danced on my blog and others so save it for another time and place.

Hey, you know I have no problem digging in your boo-boo but lets continue our love affair some other time. Besides, I wasn't even talking to you (this time).

Oh, back @ Uptown Saturday Night, look man, you starting to play yourself.

Down Town Wrote: "You claimed that no slappz was making a "strong argument". What might that be my brother? That Negroes are inherently violent?"


See Uptown, who in the hell said negros are inherently violent - huh? Besides, when slapz hit you with the statistic on the murders in Africa, you ran from the issue. I mean, are you saying that's an act that shows black as inherently violent, or was that a perfect time for you to advance your position?

I mean, what have you been hearing, or, are you again listening through the ears of white folks? Man, you GOTTA pick up your game my brotha.

I like you my brother, so don't take this thing too personally. Throw Slapz a bone and then get that ass whille he's munching on the gristle.

Anonymous said...

UTS: "ROTFLMBAO!!!!!"

Get your fat ass off the floor and wipe that drool off your chin uptown, you're about to get fired.

alicia banks said...

hey black sambo scaryscary:

are u dyslexic too?

scan up uncle ruckus

i said "gall"!

i have never danced with you anywhere you demented lying slave

i have smacked your old geezer hater ass about posting bold lies about me and your punk stunting with edited quotes from my own blog

keep it real old boy

i do not dance with mental gimps!!!

alicia banks said...

uts:

this geriatric old bitch scary scary edited and debated a paste from my blog and did not even credit me with my own link

that is the kind of senile snake you see slithering

fyi

he has stalked me from rippa to his "blog" to here...

i think he is the resident retard's grandpappy showing off that stalker mongrel dna....

alicia banks said...

uts:

ps:

i have whipped other net stalker fools who dared such bs...

but old black joe was the only one who scrubbed his blog post whipping

clean as shoe shine...coward!

alicia banks said...

old black sambo:

further proof of your nominally literacy is that you dare to question uts and edit this debate as you edited my blog paste...

ns has clearly stated that black moms are inherently violent and he has been fabricating a unique contagion of their violence for 48hrs herein for all too see

got bifocals mf?

Shady_Grady said...


no_slappz said...
shady grady writes:

Perhaps Social Services fell down on the job as well.

Of course. The Real Killers. The government. Blame those social services people for failing to stop a woman from abusing her child to death.


As usual you are deliberately missing the point. If you responded to what people actually wrote instead of your assumptions, things would go much easier for all.

The primary and ultimate responsibility for the child's death rests with the person who committed the crime-in this case apparently the mother.

I did not write what I wrote to remove blame from the mother but to point out that no one knows as yet WHEN Social Services took the other children or what conditions Social Services was seeing when they visited the residence. It may come out that this was hidden. It may happen that the Social service worker was a rookie. It may happen that the Social Service worker just didn't care and was just punching a clock. It may be that the Social Service worker was doing other things rather than their job. It may be that the Social Service worker did their job perfectly and reported the abuse/poor conditions to their bosses. The news articles did not have that information. Certainly the father should also have been aware of his child's living conditions.

Apparently the mother had custody. It is FAR easier for the state to immediately take children out of unsafe conditions than it is for fathers to sue to get custody. Given that this child and mother were on the state's radar since birth because of the mother's drug abuse, questions will be raised as to why the state did not intervene earlier. And that is why ACS is investigating what took place.

That does not in any way remove the responsibility of the mother.

CareyCarey said...

ANON Wrote: "UTS: "He NEVER answers a direct question or responds to a direct challenge.

He just rants."

"Uptown, you are the biggest pussy on this blog. You always demand foot noted citations and references when you are losing an argument. Yet when provided with evidence, you slink away and start a fight with someone less formidable.Your patterns of response are so predictable it's laughable. What a maroon..."


OUCH!!! Uptown is down, and the referee has started his count... 1-2-3-4...

Will the Uptown Stud get off the canvas? That thunderous uppercut must have surely rocked his soul?

And MIss Banks, don't poke yourself, or try to give the impression that you're being stalked. Because you and "I" know you commented on a post of mine and then followed me to my blog to continue your trumpet. Then I told you to shu fly, don't bother me. Lets get the story straight. You may fool some of the people some of the time. But your eyes may shine and you teeth my grin, but come back tomorrow night, and try that slow drag again.

Stop stroking yourself. It's so lame and sooooo nasty.

Besides, you've got you hands full with Mr Slapz. Advice: get off the name calling. You're exposing your weakness, and people are dismissing you, and viewing your "voice" as lunacy.

uptownsteve said...

Uncle Carey shuffles on

"See Uptown, who in the hell said negros are inherently violent - huh?"

I asked YOU a question.

What is it with you guys?

I'll ask AGAIN.

What was the "strong argument" Slappy was making, according to you?

"Besides, when slapz hit you with the statistic on the murders in Africa, you ran from the issue."

What stat on murders in Africa did he produce?

You lyin Tom.

Produce it right here and I swear that I won't post here for month.

TO THE BOARD

Watch this lying buckdancin fraud just slink away from this challenge.

Rottnkid said...

Nah, Steve you can't do that, you make the comment section funny!

alicia banks said...

old black sambo:

you are a filthy lying spineless coot

your one gray mongrel war began when i beat your crusty dusty old ass down on rippa's blog

and then i followed your toothless wound licking to your blog

i would never read the crap you post unless i was calling you out for pasting me as i did!!!

ps: when you are jerking your own dead gristle, isn't viagra just...redundant toil???

uptownsteve said...

RK

"Nah, Steve you can't do that, you make the comment section funny"

Don't worry.

We won't be hearing from Uncle Carey for a while.

no_slappz said...

shady grady, you wrote:

I did not write what I wrote to remove blame from the mother but to point out that no one knows as yet WHEN Social Services took the other children or what conditions Social Services was seeing when they visited the residence.

If you did not write about Social Services as a way to shift blame, why mention Social Services?

Your fuller explanation only expands on the role of the social services agency in question. Maybe the social worker was a rookie. Maybe the social worker was too busy. All excuses for the failure of the social service agency.

The mother of the dead child is a psycho nut. But the father did NOTHING on behalf of his child.

This is another black thang. Parenthood has become a three-and-a-half legged stool that involves a mother, the schools, social services and maybe someone who is named as the father.

CareyCarey said...

Bojangles enters the room. He's dancing with a smile on his face. Listen, he's about to say "shu flys"

Slapz Wrote: "Rwanda. There's a nation of cool and calm people. Somalia. Yeah. That's another.

Mozambique endured a 20-year civil war. Liberia, most recently a 10-year civil war.

Haiti. Yeah. Another serene nation"


Now, Bankhead Bounce and Jimmy "Crack Corn" Uptown. Do we need to talk about the millions of slaughtered black folks? Or maybe we should talk about the genicide in Rwanda? You know, the THOUSANDS that were murder in a 6 month period.

Now, since Bank & Uptown are packing their bags, let me address Cigs & coffee. I agree that Slapz "data" is sometimes
off-point, but what I am say is, he presents enough evidence (some good, some bad), in a way that requires a person to think deep to come up with a qualified argument. But, what generally happens (from what I've seen) his opponents(let their emotions consume them) and resort to name calling, which is never effective. His approach seems to be a version of the old Rope-a-Dope, and he's been roping in a few dopes.

But yeah, not that I am anyone, but I liked your approach. You didn't fall for the bait and switch. You just brought your own game.

no_slappz said...

maria, you posted:

Biomechanical studies have repeatedly failed to show that shaking ALONE can generate the triad in the absence of significant neck injury. Impact is needed and, indeed, seems to be the cause of the majority of cases of so-called SBS.

As I said, despite the disturbing presence of a child's corpse, the prosecutors were unable to convict some defendants because it's hard to Shake A Baby To Death.

As the study says, Impact Is Needed.

Apparently the puncher lied about punching the baby. And the baby -- the punchee -- was too dead to testify.

Anonymous said...

"The father did not allegedly kill the baby. The mother did. That's all that really matters here, not gender politics. There are some women in the world who aren't worth a warm bucket of spit and shouldn't be around children."

Maybe if she had a father that cared for her, she might be alive today. That's the unspeakable problem that you and UTs obviously are struggling to silence. You two must have a few abandoned kids you want to forget about. Because any responsible father WOULD wonder where the father of this unfortunate child was.

uptownsteve said...

ass-non

Why isn't anyone mentioning the "father" during the Casey Anthony case or the other missing or dead white kids blasted across Nancy Grace every night?

Why can't you just say that Carletta Pierce was a murdering piece of slime who should get the death penalty???

Why does every case of a black women behaving badly have to be flipped back on BLACK MEN????

Believe me, if a bm had killed this child NOBODY would be mentioning jack about his mom.

You know it and I know it.

Uncle Carey

Your crap is too weak and sad to even respond to.

Shuffle on Buckwheat.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, for you:

African Americans

African Americans, especially African American Women, suffer deadly violence from family members at rates decidedly higher than for other racial groups in the United States.

Overall, African Americans were victimized by intimate partners a significantly higher rates than persons of any other race between 1993 and 1998.

Black females experienced intimate partner violence at a rate 35% higher than that of white females, and about 22 times the rate of women of other races.

Black males experienced intimate partner violence at a rate about 62% higher than that of white males and about 22 times the rate of men of other races.

Callie Marie Rennison. and Sarah Welchans, U.S. Dep't of Just., NCJ 178247, Intimate Partner Violence (2000), available at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/ipv.txt

African-American women experience significantly more domestic violence than White women in the age group of 20-24.

Generally, Black women experience similar levels of intimate partner victimization in all other age categories as compared to White women, but experience slightly more domestic violence.

Callie Marie Rennison, U.S. Dep't of Just., NCJ 187635, Intimate Partner Violence and Age of Victim, 1993-1999, at 4, (2001), available at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/ipva99.htm

Approximately 40% of Black women report coercive contact of a sexual nature by age 18.

Africana Voices Against Violence, Tufts University, Statistics, 2002, www.ase.tufts.edu/womenscenter/peace/africana/newsite/statistics.htm

The number one killer of African-American women ages 15 to 34 is homicide at the hands of a current or former intimate partner.

Africana Voices Against Violence, Tufts University, Statistics, 2002, www.ase.tufts.edu/womenscenter/peace/africana/newsite/statistics.htm
In a study of African-American sexual assault survivors, only 17% reported the assault to police.

Africana Voices Against Violence, Tufts University, Statistics, 2002 www.ase.tufts.edu/womenscenter/peace/africana/newsite/statistics.htm

Anonymous said...

"Better to be thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

So true Mack, that's why you should have kept your mouth shut.

"This is another black thang. Parenthood has become a three-and-a-half legged stool that involves a mother, the schools, social services and maybe someone who is named as the father."

This is the first and probably the last statement that I will ever agree coming out of no slappz mouth, but this is the truth and we know it.

Anonymous said...

CareyCarey, "Come on you guys, Slapz is kicking ass today. He's got you guys on your heals.

Score: Slapz 10 others 2"

no_slappz whipped everybody. The score was a shutout...Slappz 20, others "0".

CareyCarey, you were much too kind and generous with your score. I understand because I want the 'others' to win too. But today was an undeniable 'rout' by no_slappz. Any casual observer reading these comments has to admit that no_slappz is leagues above everyone else.

Anonymous said...

'Come on you guys, Slapz is kicking ass today. He's got you guys on your heals.'

That's because they're a bunch of sexist chauvinistic fools that don't know how to man up and stop taking the truth personal.

alicia banks said...

old black sambo LIAR and assnon in the old black joe's amen corner:

i actually packed you and ns up long ago

with white history and black truth as always

just like you military drones packing american imperialism up neatly around the globe

ps:

still not one word about a single white mom of a single white killer in any era!!!

s

alicia banks said...

mr. bojangles:

the day a moron like you can grade my performance herein is the
day you can retain an erection.

Rottnkid said...

Well, another day of being a spectator at another verbal jousting match.

alicia banks said...

no one here ever defended the maternal abuser.

we only mentioned that abusers flourish in the absence of fathers to share burdens and counter abuses!!!

and i refused to pretend that black moms are innately abusive or that white moms are superior as that racist fool ns did.

silence is consent.

every black hobama nazi that did not protest this racist's rants should be ashamed of how their collective silences have assisted ns in insulting their own black moms!!!!

alicia banks said...

shame on all of you who are as weak deaf dumb and blind as that geezer gimp old black sambo scaryscary!!!

CareyCarey said...

UTS said..."Uncle Carey, Your crap is too weak and sad to even respond to. Shuffle on Buckwheat"


Uptown Action Jackson, thanks for your kind word of 4:12PM. I knew you would tap the mat and cry "UNCLE".

Your retreat is a wise move. I am beginning to love you more and more. Not until it's dark can we see the stars. And it appears your ship is coming in.

I understand your new resolve of listening to someone that's been somewhere, instead of listening to someone (yourself) that's still wet behind the ears. You're a smart young man, UTS. You know when to hold'em and when to fold'em.

Besides, when you said you would pack your bags if I came back with Slapz words on Africa, you've proven to be a man of your word.

Btw, do you need some more words to call me? What about jiggaboo, spade, and black crow? Huh- those are sure to advance your position.

Yep, you know where, and how your bread is buttered. There's no shame in you bowing out. So hip-hip hooray, and keep your chin tucked close to your shoulder.

alicia banks said...

and if i posted half of the "violent blacks" bs that ns has posted here today i would be mauled by sexist pack dogs for posting feminism...

but u let this racist wm dog you worse than any sista ever has....

shame!!!!!!

ps:

uts:

respect!

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve,

According to FBI and DOJ data, the number of whites age 19 and under murdered in 2008 was 1,129.

The number of blacks age 19 and under murdered in 2008 was 1,273.

When adjusted for population, the black figure goes right into the toilet.

Meanwhile, a comparison of murder totals for whites and blacks between ages 20 and 30 gets downright scary.

The sharpshooter merit badge goes to blacks for putting up some astounding numbers.

Shady_Grady said...


no_slappz said...
shady grady, you wrote:

I did not write what I wrote to remove blame from the mother but to point out that no one knows as yet WHEN Social Services took the other children or what conditions Social Services was seeing when they visited the residence.

If you did not write about Social Services as a way to shift blame, why mention Social Services?



See this is why it is ultimately pointless to engage with you. You can't read what was written and interpret everything as proof of black inferiority. Typical white supremacist tactic. Someone could say "Isn't the weather nice today" and your response would be "It would be nicer if blacks weren't such ******s"

As I wrote MULTIPLE times the responsibilty for the death is the mother's. Did you not read that?

Obviously not.

Ok, last time:

The reason that Social Services is investigating themselves and the outsourced group that temporarily had check up responsibility, is that they are legally required to seek removal of children from unsafe environments. That is their job. That doesn't mean that they are legally or morally guilty if someone abuses or kills their child but it could mean they were negligent. In any event it's not something that decent people want to see happen and you'd understand that if you weren't so eager to belch out your retarded one note aria of "Blacks ain't s***".

As far as the father goes, again we don't know all the facts. He sounds as if he wasn't worth much but for all I know he was trying to get custody or had lost attempts to get custody or was at Social Services telling them what he knew. Whatever he was or whatever he did, the mother is the person who evidently made the choice to abuse and kill the child.

End of story.

M. Rigmaiden said...

Maria, if you'll agree that a double blind randomized study is the best way to conduct research, then you have to admit that the studies you've cited are limited precisely because they cannot conduct such a study without violating ethical protocols.

Thus, we can call their conclusions shaky at best since they cannot run an honest 'study' only look at after effects of traumatic injuries that may or may not have been caused by shaking...

It always trips me out when blanket statements are made about what can or cannot harm an infant when any randomized double blind studies to confirm these assertions would be ethically barred!

Despite, all that we can all agree that shaking a baby is not a good idea in the first place!

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maria said...

RM, of course we are agreed.

however, the fact remains that SBS became a diagnosis and prosecutable offense based on bad science. we are not talking about a theoretical situations.

see here:

http://criminaljustice.change.org/blog/view/shaken_babies_and_wrongful_convictions

Mistaken diagnoses of Shaken Baby Syndrome may have sent thousands of innocent people to prison, according to a new study

Read the research here

Exclusive to The Crime Report

In October, 1995, when police charged Audrey Edmunds, a Waunakee, Wis. day care provider, with the murder of a seven-month-old girl who had been left in her care, prosecutors said she had shaken the baby to death.

A medical expert testified at trial that the child had suffered critical injuries that were the hallmarks of Shaken Baby Syndrome. A jury convicted Edmunds and she was sentenced to 18 years in prison.

At the time the case was unremarkable—one of thousands of successful prosecutions during the past 30 years of parents and other care-givers who have been found guilty of charges ranging from manslaughter to murder, based on findings of what is known as the triad—retinal hemorrhage, bleeding in the brain and brain swelling. Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) is one of the few instances in the criminal justice system where the diagnosis is the basis for prosecution.

Last year, however, in a remarkable turnaround, one of the physicians that testified against Edmunds told a judge that he was no longer confident that the injuries were inflicted by Edmunds and that they could have occurred many hours before the baby was dropped off.

Edmunds was granted a new trial by a judge who ruled that the testimony “shows that there has been a shift in mainstream medical opinion.” In effect, the scientific foundation of the syndrome had been undermined to the extent that a new jury would probably have a reasonable doubt about Edmunds’ guilt.

maria said...

The Next Innocence Project: Shaken Baby Syndrome and the Criminal Courts

Deborah Tuerkheimer
DePaul University - College of Law



Washington University Law Review, Vol. 87, 2009

Abstract:
Every year in this country, hundreds of people are convicted of having shaken a baby, most often to death. In a prosecution paradigm without precedent, expert medical testimony is used to establish that a crime occurred, that the defendant caused the infant's death by shaking, and that the shaking was sufficiently forceful to constitute depraved indifference to human life. Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) is, in essence, a medical diagnosis of murder, one based solely on the presence of a diagnostic triad: retinal bleeding, bleeding in the protective layer of the brain, and brain swelling.

New scientific research has cast doubt on the forensic significance of this triad, thereby undermining the foundations of thousands of SBS convictions. Outside the United States, this scientific evolution has prompted systemic reevaluations of the prosecutorial paradigm. Most recently, after a seventeen-month investigation costing $8.3 million, a Canadian commission recommended that all SBS cases be reviewed.

In contrast, our criminal justice system has failed to absorb the latest scientific knowledge. This is beginning to change: for the first time, an SBS conviction was overturned last year because "newly discovered" scientific evidence would likely create a reasonable doubt about the defendant's guilt; also for the first time, a state Supreme Court is considering whether a trial judge erred in excluding as unreliable the prosecution's expert testimony regarding SBS; and the U.S. Supreme Court is now reviewing a petition seeking review of a habeas grant in an SBS case. Yet the response has been halting and inconsistent. To this day, triad-based convictions continue to be affirmed, and new prosecutions commenced, as a matter of course.

These developments have not attracted the attention of legal scholars. In the face of this void, this article identifies a criminal justice crisis and begins a conversation about its proper resolution. The conceptual implications of the inquiry - for scientific engagement in law's shadow, for future systemic reform, and for our understanding of innocence in a post-DNA world - should assist in the task of righting past wrongs and averting further injustice.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary snake:

mongrels like you ignore all i post and pen "poems" to call me names...and then dare to tell me i am name calling?

you ancient illiterate hypocrite

may your arthritis aches as acutely as your ignorance shines!

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you asked:

If race drives homicide and violence please explain why the murder rates in Moscow and Caracas dwarf that of any American city including Detroit and New Orleans?

TOP TEN COUNTRIES FOR HOMICIDE, 2003 COUNTRY PER 100,000
(1) Colombia 63
(2) South Africa 51
(3) Jamaica 32
(4) Venezuela 32
(5) Russia 19
(6) Mexico 13
(7) Lithuania 10
(8) Estonia 10
(9) Latvia 10
(10) Belarus 9

Maybe it's within you to understand that drug trafficking is the chief motivation for murder in the hispanic nation of Colombia.

As for New Orleans, crime is down because a lot of black criminals were washed out of town by Hurricane Katrina.

CareyCarey said...

Come on Miss Banks, reference your 4:52PM, Henny Penny is not a bad name. That's a name of affection. You know, it's a black thang.

And please, when I said you wouldn't help bake the bread but wanted to eat some, I wasn't calling you a name. See, the animal I assigned to you was just a sweet milk bearing parent. You know, a female with big glands. Dang, you're so mean to CareyCarey.

I think you secretly love my dirty drawls :-).

I love you to baaaaby. But I'll tell you what, field is going to get awfully pissed off if you keep winkin' and blinkin' at me up in his house. He may not be the jealous type, and he has a wife, but damn girl, you're making me blush.

no_slappz said...

maria, you posted:

Every year in this country, hundreds of people are convicted of having shaken a baby, most often to DEATH. In a prosecution paradigm without precedent, expert medical testimony is used to establish that a crime occurred, that the defendant caused the infant's DEATH by shaking...

Have we established the presence of a baby's corpse?

New scientific research has cast doubt on the forensic significance of this triad, thereby undermining the foundations of thousands of SBS convictions.

But the child is still dead. Is this your way of saying the psycho who shook the baby handed the child to another abuser for the final, fatal punch to the head? Or do you think the baby shaker also hit the kid?

My heart does not break for a defendant who killed a baby by means other than the means for which he/she was convicted.

maria said...

n-s--as stated, i have no desire or plan to engage with you.

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

"Maybe it's within you to understand that drug trafficking is the chief motivation for murder in the hispanic nation of Colombia."

And what do you think the reason behind most inner city violence is?

And you do realize that there are white hispanics, don't you?

"Hispanic" means "of Spain".

A European nation.

You really are a clown aren't you?

White murder has to be mitigated in some form even when reality is right in front of your face.

It's been fun today slappy because you have definitely shown your true colors.

A racist loser using the internet as viagra.

LMAO!!!!

M. Rigmaiden said...

Maria, I read about the Shaken Baby Project because many of the no vaccine crowd was following a case where a guy was charged with shaking his baby to death, but she died shortly after receiving vaccines. I think he got off and am not sure if you cited his story or not. But even though he got off, there was some weirdness in those cases. And for those who say shaken baby syndrome is bad science (and I agree since methodologically we're barred from truly 'studying' it) it is still hard when you have a dead baby and there was some abuse involved, so it's a matter of attributing the death to specific abuse...that is very disturbing.

maria said...

sometimes there was no abuse. there were cases where the child rolled off a bed, or fell in some other way. sometimes things really do happen the way parents say--an accident.

there were cases where the child hit his or her head while crawling, or under the care of the parents--and they blame the day care person.

some of the cases revealed the likelihood that the hematomas were created during child birth. many parents have been quick to be accused and did not have the resources to adequately defend themselves.

Anonymous said...

UTS:

""Hispanic" means "of Spain".

A European nation."

So when Hispanics are "bad", they are white, and when they are a "good", they are brown.

I get it.

-NNS

alicia banks said...

scaryscary snake:

mongrels like you ignore all i post and pen "poems" to call me names...and then dare to tell me i am name calling?

you antique illiterate hypocrite

may your arthritis aches as acutely as your ignorance shines!

M. Rigmaiden said...

Yes Maria, that is what's so interesting though. You'd think that the physical manifestations of a bruise or hematoma from a fall would look different than that from shaking but...I don't want to think about this anymore. Have a wonderful rest of day:) Perhaps I'll weigh in later on when FN posts another post:)

M. Rigmaiden said...

And about not having the funds to defend yourself against meritless accusations...yeah I feel for anybody whose been falsely accused of anything and gets railroaded by our screwed up court system.

I helped a friend get out of a debt collection lawsuit last year and was disturbed to find out that 95% or more are never contested despite many being meritless claims. As a tangential matter, about that same percentage never contest traffic tickets when they get them. I recently helped my husband beat a speeding ticket through Trial by Written Declaration. Given that most journalists are also into advocacy thorough information, I figure you'd like this post I did;)

maria said...

good for you!

i am the queen of advocacy, of all kinds. i am waging a battle right now to keep my son's vo-tech school open and about to file a pro-se suit against my x for $$ owed...i feel a strong obligation to help those without a voice or resources so i frequently testify before govt. bodies and take on issues that don't effect me personally.

Anonymous said...

maria, "n-s--as stated, i have no desire or plan to engage with you."

I don't blame you. If I got my butt kicked, I'd lose my desire to engage ns too. Good thinking, cause no_slappz is too much for you.

Anonymous said...

AB, the article about Orrin Hatch and Obama reminded me of what you have said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/09/orrin-hatch-compares-obam_n_711161.html

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

If race drives homicide and violence please explain why the murder rates in Moscow and Caracas dwarf that of any American city

With respect to the murder rate in Moscow -- one word, just one word -- muslims.

Some members of that religion of peace detonated a bomb today and killed 17. That's equivalent to about two weeks of violence in NY City.

maria said...

my butt was not kicked in the least. s(he) never bothered to read what i posted and i will not debate someone like that.

Anonymous said...

maria, "my butt was not kicked in the least. s(he) never bothered to read what i posted and i will not debate someone like that."

You need to go back and read the comments because ns DID read what you posted and responded. Maybe your pride couldn't take the beating?

alicia banks said...

anon:

i love that article!....thanks!!!!

i linked it:

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137e0f54b03860f.html

and hobama nazis still dare to wonder why hobama is hated by poor people who are awake in all races????


http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732463009/hobama-drama---the-poor-are-getting-poorer-and-the-middle-class-is-being-eradicated/

Anonymous said...

Slappy said:

"Fathers who have actually married the mothers of their children and who are part of the child-rearing process for a couple of years do score a few points on the Decency Scale.

Always different for black men.

Ain't that the truth!

What percentage of black fathers have never lived with their children?

What percentage of black fathers have abandoned their children?

What percentage of black fathers have never knowingly seen their children?

What percentage of black fathers do not know they are fathers?"

___________________________________


uts, you and your fellow whiny, self pitying, exucuse making, bmale victims, and bfemal enablers/foot soldiers/mules would do yourselves a great favor to start re-directing your energies to tell yourselves these facts and DOING something about it.

This will give those with unfounded superiority complexes like Slappy, less ammunition.

As these men are doing with crime (this story increased me in hope. I have been tracking this case to see how it would progress. Reading of these men stepping up...beautiful.)

http://bossip.com/283082/a-lil-positivity-detroit-neighborhood-helps-30346/

Other Black men can do the same thing with the socializing the legions of fatherless black males to be MEN- that will provide for and protect their women and children. Especially those of you that have the resources and the developed skill set to share this much needed information with other Black males.

Now uts, THIS will mean you might not have time to sit around all day bickering with and bashing WOMEN. LOL!

The female in this that murdered her child is reprehensible at best. I don't think anyone has a problem coming hard and telling that truth. Folks tend not to have a hard time coming hard with Black Women. I think it is absolutely normal to ask where the "father" was in all of this. Just as the "mother" wasn't very nurturing. Neither was the "father" very protecting. So as a result of the epic fail of this child's parentS, the child suffered horrificly and died. May she rest in peace.

maria said...

no, he did not. he excerpted part of an abstract of a single citation, and kept inanely stating that because there was a "corpse" there had to be SBS.

uptownsteve said...

"So when Hispanics are "bad", they are white, and when they are a "good", they are brown."

What color is Fidel Castro?

Bob Menendez?

Pablo Escobar?

Mario Rubio?

Think real hard on it and get back to me.

The Purple Cow said...

No Slapzzzz, you are so clueless it's incredible, you have an opinion about everything, including subjects you clearly no nothing about.

For instance Muslims causing Moscow street crime. I've been to Moscow and come face-to-face with the 'Sigue Sigue Sputnik' - it's not a nice experience, and none of them were Muslims I promise you.

Tell you what NoSlapzz - why don't you fly to Moscow and then catch the Metro to a sigue-controlled area like Butovo about 11 'o'clock at night. See if the skinhead guys who kick you to death are Muslims or not.