Thursday, January 13, 2011

It wasn't fun while it lasted.

*

Sorry O man, I tried, but I am afraid that this little cease fire... (whoops, poor choice of words). Let me rephrase that: This peace between myself and the wingnuts was short lived. And, in case you were wondering; they never really bought into your kumbaya speech last night. In fact, they have been busy all day trashing you for it.

They are claiming that it was nothing more than a political rally for you and that your peeps were responsible for the pep rally type atmosphere in that arena last night. It was your peeps who printed all those "together we thrive" t-shirts in blue. ("Why not red? I thought you wanted unity, Obama?") You were responsible for some folks in the crowd booing the republi-clown governor. (She potentially caused the death of at least two people in her state. Her ass deserved to be booed.) You were responsible for all those dumbocratic stage managers running things. You were responsible for Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano being there. (BTW, where was the crying tan man?). It was you who allowed that Indi.....I mean Native American to give his "peculiar" prayer. It's all on you, Obama.

"I don’t recall ever screaming out in zeal at a Memorial service to anyone’s death or to any tragedy, and that includes screaming with squealing intensity along with thousands of others when a murdered child’s name was announced, or Leftwing politicians made yet another self-promotional use of the event, the death of anyone, at the memory of any national or regional tragedy (or any tragedy at all), or at any other alleged “memorial”.

But that’s what this “sports arena event” was about, the “Memorial Service” in which t-shirts (“Together We THRIVE” blazened on them) were handed out to the attendees. And what does that slogan have to do with the Memorial event commemorating the deaths of six persons — including the nine-year old child — and the wounding of thirteen, including a U.S. Congresswoman? Is it being declared that there’s some “thrive” aspect to the tragedy? That they’re going to “thrive” on it, together? Another example of the so-called Memorial being a Meet And Join Rally for Obama and Democrats: Obama’s adaptation of Hillary’s earlier attempts to rally votes: “It Takes a Cult” the current rendition.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer made an incredibly sincere, appropriate — considerate — speech, complete with endearing, grateful words for Barack Obama (present and seated up front) as President, that he would attend; about that, Obama’s face was visibly anguished — clearly he’d felt anxiety at her kind words. There was no crowd squealing for Brewer’s speech; there was that difficult reaction by Obama, a man having visible trouble appreciating the kind words of someone he knew owed him worse."


What an idiot! Wingnut, the people of that community had just gone through a lot. Let them cheer; scream; jump; shout; whatever. It was their time to have a release after all that they had been through. -Obviously you have never been to a black funeral.- Some folks actually get down like that when they grieve. "Death be not proud though some have called thee mighty and dreadful..."

You don't recall ever screaming in zeal because your miserable makeup would never allow you to. You are too busy looking over your shoulder for the next bogeyman or the next thing to criticize his O ness for.

"It was offensive that Obama had to read a speech and could not speak extemporaneously at such a solemn event, or so he referred to it as such, solemn. He went on and on and on and eventually reached that maximum volume and glare routine he uses in his ongoing campaign “events” so this Memorial At the Sports Arena was no different: again, it was about Obama. Context was irrelevant and the crowd again squealed, yelled, shouted, screamed, whistled out and whooped. Not a memorial, but another Obama event.

It was also offensive that some on the Right, MIddle and anywhere else appear to feel obligated or that it be necessary to ooze about Obama’s speech. I am sorry that some on the Right feel obligated to bow down and indulge this sort of exploitation, praising Obama’s speech while it was not praiseworthy, nor was his depressing and depressed performance of it, as was also the exploitative aspect to the event itself. "


I think I will take off my oxygen mask now. The air down here feels much better. Trying to walk on that high road can be a b*&^%.

*Pic taken from a wingnut website without permission. (The wingnuts filed a complaint against me and I had to remove the pic.)















133 comments:

Wesley R said...

Field,

I'm sure you didn't expect anything different from the wingnut crowd.

LACoincidental said...

Obama simply can win for losing. He tries to bring the nation together and the wingnuts are losing their collective cookies because of some blue T-Shirts? The guy speaks of tolerance and peaceful discourse and these people have problems with that?

I remember none of these goobers were losing their minds when Bush was standing on top of rubble at ground zero. Or when Bush was posing on an aircraft carrier dressed like Ripcord from GI Joe. Or under flood lights in the middle of NOLA. No, that wasn't posturing and ginning up photo ops. That was patriotism!!

BTW Field, Boehner had more important things to do than show his respect to a critical wounded fellow Congressperson or show condolences. Speaker of the House Agent Orange was at a GOP fundraiser during the memorial. I guess those corporate lobbyists really need his attention. This tells us all who his real constituents are.

no_slappz said...

la coincidental, you wrote:

I remember none of these goobers were losing their minds when Bush was standing on top of rubble at ground zero. Or when Bush was posing on an aircraft carrier dressed like Ripcord from GI Joe. Or under flood lights in the middle of NOLA.

Bush was slammed mercilessly for those photos. He was slammed relentlessly for every mis-step over his entire time in office. He was slammed for his diction and for those photos until the day Obama arrived.

Only you would wonder why his supporters did not slam him while his opponents did.

This is American politics. And frankly, it's relatively civil. Just ask the "president" of Tunisia.

Anonymous said...

Obama...will most likely be reelected for a second term.So, it does not matter what these freaks say or do about this man. Until they find a heavy hitter on there side to run against him...its Obama 2012.LOL

Notice how compared to that moron video Sarah Palin....Republicans are scared to compare it to Obama. If she is the best they can offer...than 2012 should be entertaining.

uptownsteve said...

Slappy,

9/11 is what got Bush reelected and what helped the GOP retain the House in 2002 and 2004.

He was going to save us from the terrorists even though they attacked us on his watch.

9/11 is what made the odious Giuliani a hero even though I'[m still trying to figure what he did to keep NYC "safe" from terrorists.

He WAS the Mayor when the city got hit, right?

Welcome to the bizarro world.

clancop said...

Rather be a wingnut than a racist, which is what you are. Cute blog, are you trying to be the next Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? The language is really "colourful," especially the "House Negro of the Day" section. Truly, if the African-American community needs to know who is today's "race-traitor," they can simply log onto your page and find out who to hate.

You're dishonest, disgustingly vile and obviously not politically informed. Newsflash there buddy, Sarah Palin isn't the first person to use the term "blood libel."
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/256955/term-blood-libel-more-common-you-might-think

At least she didn't call New York City "hymietown." Twit...

uptownsteve said...

Sarah Palin IS the first politician to quit her office in the middle of her term to become a reality TV host.

Lawd help us.

field negro said...

"BTW Field, Boehner had more important things to do than show his respect to a critical wounded fellow Congressperson or show condolences. Speaker of the House Agent Orange was at a GOP fundraiser during the memorial."

Noooo! A fund raiser? Wow, just goes to show you that $ beats all in A-merry-ca.

rikyrah said...

it was a Memorial Service with a mostly youngish audience, who wanted to celebrate life - not give into anger and violence.

plus, a lot of these folks bitching and whining have obviously never been to a Black homegoing service. are ALL Black homegoing services loud and boisterous..of course not. But, if you're Black in America and lived long enough, you know about the celebration of life.

all the folks I saw complaining were old, White, and didn't have a clue. the President offered comfort to that audience, but the haters will hate.

they didn't squeal for Brewer, because that crowd KNEW HER - and knew that her words were as phony as a $3 bill, because ALL she's been peddling is HATE....and suddenly they're supposed to believe that she meant ANY of what she said?

G-T-F-O-H

you DO know that Orange Julius couldn't be bothered with the Memorial Service because he WAS AT A FUNDRAISER.

no, I didn't stutter.

that piece of drunk shyt was AT A FUNDRAISER.

unreal.

they are who we thought they were.

field negro said...

"Orange Julius"!!! Rikyrah, may I use that?

rikyrah said...

No problem, FN.

you DO know that he's orange cause he's covering up another color, don't you?

let's just say that his Mama never would have been allowed to drink from the WHITES ONLY fountain South of the Mason/Dixon.

he's another Bob Barr.

field negro said...

)))LOL(((

someone from tucson said...

These guys aren't even bothering to check their facts.

Those t-shirts? They were printed by the University of Arizona. I should know. I talked to the guy who was trying to figure out the printing order.

Yessh. Imbeciles.

LACoincidental said...

no_slappz - Most main stream liberals weren't bashing Bush after 9/11. And frankly, any bashing of Bush after Katrina was about him making a big show when he couldn't be bothered to do anything days before.

Rikyah, granted Boehner complexion somwhere between Sunkist grapefruit juice, but think its more that he's perma-tan drunkard, and not necessarily because his grandma was down with the swirl. Either way, Representative Tangerine should have been in Tuscon.

All skin-tone comments aside - Boehner wanted to be House Speaker, the 3rd most powerful man in DC since he was handing out Marlboro lobbyists' checks on the floors in the 90's. Now he's got the job - and its time for him to man up and live up to it.

When you get into the big chair, you have to stand up and do what the job calls for. How does the Leader of the House not show up to a memorial honoring a fallen colleagues is outright embarrassing.

Or I guess being a paid for consult by the (fill in the blank corporate) lobby is more important than being a real civic leader.

Anonymous said...

plus, a lot of these folks bitching and whining have obviously never been to a Black homegoing service.

So even Black Funerals are loud, disruptive and classless? No surprise there.

A nice look at how Black Kids are raised to be as "nice" to the world as they are

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504744_162-20028442-10391703.html?tag=stack

And this is the loud culture you love so much. This is utterly jungle and animal like

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/police-probe-wild-melee-caught-tape

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Anonymous 11:58:

What is your malnufunction? So, what if blacks are loud. What harm is it to you? So what if they're loud it is not hurting anyone physically and they're minding their own business. Buy you some earplugs and mind your own business. You stupid ignorant ass!

Anonymous said...

Field, Field, Field. I sent you a link of Beck's radio show where he praised the President, but you ignored it. You are just an angry discontented fella who bitches about holes in donuts. Nothing makes you happy...you are addicted to misery and unhappiness. Why do you stay in America?

Why not go back to Jamaica?

Anonymous said...

Field, "And, in case you were wondering; they never really bought into your kumbaya speech last night. In fact, they have been busy all day trashing you for it."

My dear Field, you are much too sensitive of a guy. You always end up being the victim. Those wingnuts have an incredible amount of power over how you feel. Stop letting them determine how you are going to feel by what they do. You only show that your life is dependent on wingnuts. That is the sign of a very weak bm.

My God, man...have mercy on yourself, and stop wasting your life on them. Give some value to your life. Get a better life...Break the wingnut chains that bind you and become free.

Mack Lyons said...

"So even Black Funerals are loud, disruptive and classless? No surprise there."

A rather racist remark if I've ever run across one. Weren't one of your ideological buddies (clancop) wailing on about how racist the Field and this blog was?

You gotta love how the wingnuts are bold enough to engage in the worse forms of hypocrisy.

Anonymous said...

Mack Lyons, "You gotta love how the wingnuts are bold enough to engage in the worse forms of hypocrisy."

As a bm, I am sick and tired of your whining. Grow up!

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Mack:

"You gotta love how the wingnuts are bold enough to engage in the worse forms of hypocrisy."

That's the truth and nothing but the truth!


Oh well, I thought I'd treat them to a little "quiet dignified" entertainment. I hope they've their popcorn handy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkwrLwT6yeU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZWOhnixBwo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMbP6VvafMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTplEPhVMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nno6lZlsOic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEAXatvxvI&feature=relate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnT6f64EWsw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GocX_XkdC9M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4il8_tnRrU&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Granny, you need Freudian therapy because you are mentally sick.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Anonymous 1:58:

Nope, I don't need any therapy, my mind is sound and strong!!!!

What's the matter anonymous? You can't handle the truth? Whites are no better than any other human being on this earth, they do the same things. They get loud, violent, and every other thing that ALL human beings do. So, stop trying to act like all white folks is so dignified, goodie two shoes, and above all others. They're not!

You are the one that needs therapy. That's the truth so help me God.

BrookLyn said...

Good Evening Brother Field,
The wingnuts who are denegrating POTUS clearly haven't been to an Irish wake. While Catholic funerals are probably the soberest events I've ever attended, Irish wakes make Black going home ceremonies look quite tame.

BTW I scroll by the posts by AssNon Inc. makes the comments the intellectual haven I look forward to after a long day at my grind.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@Brooklyn:

That's truth! Amen!

Anonymous said...

What's the matter anonymous? You can't handle the truth? Whites are no better than any other human being on this earth, they do the same things. They get loud, violent, and every other thing that ALL human beings do

Granny, I only made it through the first three samples you pasted. One guy drunk and in his house, a couple of people singing Karaoke In their house, a protest in Knoxville Tenn against more Black Murder and rapists.

And you compare that to the jungle fighting in the streets followed by tribal dances and screaming. You compare that to having two toddlers on a bus left alone and knocked about while "mommy" gangs up on another lone sista with a friend? Then only remembers the kids after she realizes she has to hand them out the bus window because cops are coming?

Yeah, thats your culture allright.

When you go to the movies is it always whites that are arrogant and ignorantly yelling and disrupting everyone? Is it whites who attack pregnant women in gangs because they had the nerve to ask them to be quiet and watch the movie?


I guess everything is cool in your eyes. With you being an elder of Black culture, then there is no wonder it is doomed and has come to the loathsome place it is.

and that be the truth Amen!! Praise the lord and praise the bad behaviour. For they know not what they do.

Anonymous said...

BrookLyn said...
Good Evening Brother Field,
The wingnuts who are denegrating POTUS clearly haven't been to an Irish wake. While Catholic funerals are probably the soberest events I've ever attended, Irish wakes make Black going home ceremonies look quite tame.


I guess you never heard the term Black Irish have ya? So you found someone else that eats their own feces and this makes you?.......

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Anonymous 4:19:

You can pretend that whites are these perfect angelical creatures if you want to, but you know and I both know that's not true. The reason you couldn't get through three samples is because your in denial and you do not want to face the truth. Making blacks your scapegoat for everything that's wrong with America is not gonna change that either.

Whites are pretty tribal themselves. They give some pretty wild parties too and boy can they drink, oops I mean guzzle down some alcohol and act a fool when they want to. Stop making excuses for whites tribalism or trying to dismiss their actions trivial and acting like they're crime free.

And that makes you a...? BIGOTED ASSHOLE!

Like I said buy you some earplugs if you are that sensitive to noise or move to some lilywhite country like Sweden or a deserted island. However, right now you live in America a diverse nation and no one has to transform into your image or walk around whispering and tiptoeing on eggshells just to please you.

Anonymous said...

This Country is SiCK.

Christopher Ruston Rich said...

Hi Mr. Field, top of the year to you. This has to be one of the first news cycle items I've seen in a while where the vicious wingnut comment mobs are failing.

Palin did her trailer trash blast on Monday morning squealing "No Really, it's all about ME!!!", as a somber mood gripped Tucson and the rest of reasonable America.

But, by Wednesday morning, her disgraceful self serving shrill spill was all but buried in the search engine by millions of users who were more interested in the real victims.

field negro said...

"Field, Field, Field. I sent you a link of Beck's radio show where he praised the President, but you ignored it. You are just an angry discontented fella who bitches about holes in donuts. Nothing makes you happy...you are addicted to misery and unhappiness. Why do you stay in America?

Why not go back to Jamaica?"

I must have missed that link. I am sure he was full of praise. What else was he going to do? He already has a huge egg on his face.

I go to Jamaica quite often. If you are looking for some land in Mandeville, Manchester let me know.;)


"As a bm, I am sick and tired of your whining. Grow up!"

Stop lying. George Bush is blacker than you are.


"My God, man...have mercy on yourself, and stop wasting your life on them. Give some value to your life. Get a better life..."


My life is great! In fact,if my life was any better I would be twins.

field negro said...

klancop you are welcome for the hits.

Never say that the field didn't do anything for a wingnut.

Anonymous said...

Dear Field:

Seriously, what did you expect? These are the people whose Repub Reps. are going to vote to allow guns in the House of Representatives.

We know how they roll.

Respectfully,

Steven D

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can see a pic of John Boehner's mother? I saw one of a sister, but not the mother. I heard there is one some where online. I want to see if she is light skin as they say. Boehner is just another passer.

Anonymous said...

Brewer hoped the audience would be the same hand-picked troo beleevers. Ooops.
bush at Ground Zero was a total photo op..the fake firemans was an actor..as the real ones were all doing this "work" thingie.

Umm...Obama can't placate the wingnuts as he has this 'melanin problem'. Sort of born with it and it makes him just so...somehow lesser than the meanest wingnut.

Watched Fox where they told their BrownUndies that the Troo Victimes were Sarey and Beck. Pretty disgusting.

Mold

Anonymous said...

bitch is such a misogynist term FN. please respect your female readers. many of us come on here and offer you nothing but respect. bitch has been used to demoralize women for years. although not your intent I am sure, it's still not appropriate. very similar to nigger and it's appropriate uses. thanks in advance for your commitment to human rights of all forms and and the respectful discourse that comes with it.

shay

Anonymous said...

GRANNY

As a fellow Christian, I am saddened by the change of your posts in the past year. You have been using language you used to never use on here and you are engaging in some pretty low brow accusing exchanges with the pitiful anons. Stay strong in Christ and don't stoop to these levels. It seems that they have gotten to you too.

alicia banks said...

there will never be any truce until hobama and his banksters stop trashing our ENTIRE lives/futures/incomes/country/world/jobs/homes!...

not one single moment...bet!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com

alicia banks said...

lacK:

as always u lie like hobama

gwb was hated and dogged for 8 yrs...even by the msm

i hate BOTH hobama and gwb as clones and so do all who are awake and not blinded by bromance like YOU!

alicia banks said...

uts:

ditto

gwb gained a MODICUM of love by framing osama when he and cheney blew up 3 bldgs in nyc on 9/11...

so beware

another staged bloody event to make his clone hobama suddenly beloved could occur soon too...

hobama will be SELECTED for 8 yrs just as gwb was no matter what...yet another reason that i will never vote again

alicia banks said...

cc:

wingnuts trump foolish black racist suicidal doormat drones ALWAYS!...

history is always kind to the wingnuts...ask the vietnam vets who spoke first of agent orange...

or those black rebels who said the noi conspired with the fbi/cia to murder malcolm...

or those who always knew mlk was slain by the cia/fbi
and that jfk was felled by his peers and the mafia etc...

wingnuts told you that hobama was a bankster cia hoax long before he chose his wall st regime too...

stay tuned to the wingnuts...

no_slappz said...

If Obmaa were honest, which he's not, he would admit that Islam is a global death cult that brainwashes its followers to the greatest degree possible.

Since 9/11 there have 17,000 acts of Islamic terrorism -- the kind that kill people. But, well, few leaders in this country are willing to state the obvious, especially when we have a president who was a muslim-youth.

Amazingly, the fact that a couple of Supreme Court justices were very briefly -- in their youths -- members of the Ku Klux Klan, that affiliation was never forgotten. Meanwhile voters in West Virginia re-elected Robert Byrd -- one-time Klansman --Democratic Senator repeatedly, keeping him in office for 40 years. He had to die so that someone more in touch with today's world was to get a shot at that office.

But there's virtually NO willingness to examine the impact of Islam on Obama who lived in Indonesia -- a militant Islamic nation when he lived there -- during Obama's most impressionable years. From age 6 to 11, when we develop many of our lifelong beliefs.

Moreover, by Islamic law and custom, he was a muslim at birth. The child of a muslim father is a muslim at birth.

Apparently no one here is curious about the effects of Islam on his mind. But it seems most posters are dead certain that somehow Loughner was exposed to the blabbering of Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck and Palin, which set him off, and led him to commit mass murder.

Once again, since 9/11 muslims have committed 17,000 acts of terrorism. But not a word from Obama on the truth about Islam.

alicia banks said...

no mercy = no truce!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/14/news/economy/corporate_tax_reform/index.htm?source=cnn_bin&hpt=Sbin

Hathor said...

no_slappz,
No American president is required to speak about religion their own or others. It seems you have been tangled up in the notion that the US is a Christian nation.

Some of the stuff you say makes me wonder what influences you had at those ages, that produce such self hatred.

alicia banks said...

fn:

great link

thanks!

i do not see one lie pasted above...

Mack Lyons said...

"As a bm, I am sick and tired of your whining. Grow up!"

Why do you keep calling yourself a "bm" instead of a "black man" or "black male"? Why reduce yourself to an abbreviation that most people refer to as "bowel movement"?

Do you think of yourself and other Blacks as a "bowel movement"? That is, if you happen to be a Black person. The anonymous nature of these internets makes for some pretty strange shit. White guys masquerading as "outraged" Black guys just to fuck with a largely-Black blog. Stranger things have happened.

From this point on, the only "bm" I'm gonna acknowledge is the one I just dropped in the toilet. You're getting flushed, son. And I'm washing my hands clean of your shit.

maria said...

n-s said:

But it seems most posters are dead certain that somehow Loughner was exposed to the blabbering of Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck and Palin, which set him off, and led him to commit mass murder."

no one here said that. we have said, correctly, that the inflamed anti-gov rhetorical that may have unhinged him most definitely comes from the right and the likes of the performers you cite--not the left.

alicia banks said...

mareally still lying like hobama:

u and the msm lie!!!
shame!!!!!!!

there was nothing right wing or neocon about jared l!

he may have hated women as he never gunned down a male politico...

he was psycho and a drug user with abusive parents!


Osler says his friend wasn’t shooting at people, “he was shooting at the world.” Regarding the high-pitched talk radio and cable news political rhetoric, Osler says his friend didn’t even watch the news.

He did not watch TV. He disliked the news. He didn’t listen to political radio. He didn’t take sides. He wasn’t on the left. He wasn’t on the right.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jared-loughners-friend-says-suspect-did-not-watch-tv-disliked-the-news_b48040


Figueroa and Loughner reportedly dated during high school when he was just 15. But even then, Figueroa notes, Loughner was using drugs — including hallucinogenic mushrooms — and had problems dealing with anger-management, claiming he used to “scare” her sometimes.

Additionally, Figueroa describes Loughner as a “smart” kid who may be faking insanity in order to lessen the criminal charges he faces over the murder of six and attempted murder of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jared-loughners-friend-says-suspect-did-not-watch-tv-disliked-the-news_b48040

maria said...

stop being an idiot and read what i wrote.

the inflamed rhetoric COMES FROM THE RIGHT.

i did not say that he was responding to it.

stop being an idiot and read what i wrote.

Sandy248 said...

So Agent Orange can weep because he had to work lousy jobs to get through college but he can't shed a tear for a colleague? I think his 'coloring' is due to his alcoholism and not because he has a black ancestor. Why claim trash like that?

alicia banks said...

mareally pathetic:

when it "came from the right"...by what avenue did it travel to reach jared????

u r a liar and a fool.

Anonymous said...

GrannyStandingforTruth said...
Anonymous 4:19:

You can pretend that whites are these perfect angelical creatures if you want to, but you know and I both know that's not true. The reason you couldn't get through three samples is because your in denial and you do not want to face the truth. Making blacks your scapegoat for everything that's wrong with America is not gonna change that either.

Whites are pretty tribal themselves. They give some pretty wild parties too and boy can they drink, oops I mean guzzle down some alcohol and act a fool when they want to. Stop making excuses for whites tribalism or trying to dismiss their actions trivial and acting like they're crime free.

And that makes you a...? BIGOTED ASSHOLE!

Like I said buy you some earplugs if you are that sensitive to noise or move to some lilywhite country like Sweden or a deserted island. However, right now you live in America a diverse nation and no one has to transform into your image or walk around whispering and tiptoeing on eggshells just to please you.

4:50 AM


Granny So in your mind diversity means that everyone else is FORCED to accept non civilized behaviour? That when one goes to the movies if kids you have raised are screaming and fighting and hollering we have to buy earplugs and sit there waiting for violence to erupt, not that those people follow the civilized guidelines of society?. You know, silly things like please consider the person next to you so we all can get along? and lordy noes if you dare call the manager or cops the "civilized ones" then will assault the pregant woman because they are your children.

No one said Whites were perfect, however you seem to think that everything and anything the kids you raised do; is the fault of whites and you are the one who attempts to make whites a scapegoat for everything your children do. That no longer flies. YOu are the one responsible. You are the elder. Each person is responsible for their own actions.

Your an extremist. You compare not rioting in the nude in public and beating others for asking they follow the laws of this country to asking people to start "tiptoeing on eggshells to please me" No, no one is here to please me. But what makes you think that everyone is here to accept and please your children no matter how horrendous and illegal their acts? Why shoudl the children you raise not need to follow laws specifically designed to curtail uncivilized behaviour? Both for their own and the good of others?

Pointing out facts that you don't like makes someone a bigot, yet you who has once to acknowledge the truth and has the audacity to insist others accept that america is now becoming uncivilized and tolerate the thugs you have raised is not?

As I said, with you as an elder. No wonder they know no better.

Bruno Leicht said...

I think Obama is unpopular because he is a negro imho.

Thanks & Superbest!


Bruno Leicht

uptownsteve said...

anon

"Granny So in your mind diversity means that everyone else is FORCED to accept non civilized behaviour"

Isn't Jared Loughner white?

What "everyone else" are you referring to?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

If his coloring was due to alcohol, he would turn red, not orange. As he consumes more alcohol, his skin would get redder. His skin would began to look dull and lifeless, which is why he probably likes to keep a tan come rain or come shine. However, drinking on a daily basis would cause your skin to turn grey or yellow, not orange.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Does-Alcohol-Damage-Your-Skin

Anonymous 8:41:

Smh! Do you always underestimate people's intelligence?

no_slappz said...

hathor, you wrote:

No American president is required to speak about religion their own or others.

Every American president is expected to LEAD. If leading means he has to talk about religion -- actually the triple-threat of the religion/political doctrine/military of Islam, then a true LEADER would do it.

But, as we can see, Obama is a coward, afraid to state the obvious regarding Islam -- 17,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11.

It seems you have been tangled up in the notion that the US is a Christian nation.

The majority of Americans identify with Chrisitanity. But the nation does not derive its laws from Biblical text. Unlike Islamic nations, which based everything on the Koran.

Anonymous said...

uptownsteve said...
anon

"Granny So in your mind diversity means that everyone else is FORCED to accept non civilized behaviour"

Isn't Jared Loughner white?

What "everyone else" are you referring to


You are obviously or purposely confused. Are you trying to say Black People all have mental illnesses and are mad, thus the justification for their behaviour and your injection of a nutcase into the conversation?

I disagree, but you would know better then I .

no_slappz said...

maria, you wrote:

no one here said that. we have said, correctly, that the inflamed anti-gov rhetorical that may have unhinged him most definitely comes from the right and the likes of the performers you cite--not the left.

Actually, even field himself says the conservative radio gasbags bear responsibility.

Meanwhile, conservatives speaking out on this tragedy have stated the obvious -- Loughner is a nut, a deranged mental case, and politics had no role in this shooting.

But given the fact that your statements suggest that no one is mentally ill enough to commit murder unless prodded by conservative talk-radio blabbers, how do you explain Alzheimer's Disease?

How do you explain the slaughter in Rwanda, where the Hutu butchers murdered 800,000 Tutsis as they were urged to kill by the local radio hosts?

What's your view on Tipper Gore's efforts in the 1990s to either censor or give ratings to song lyrics that she believed were responsible for the corruption of young minds?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Anonymous 11:31:

You really are stretching it a bit and taking too much upon yourself in assuming that I've somehow raised some thugs for kids and other various fantasies you have regarding me. Puleeeze! First and foremost, I don't play that!

Nevertheless, your obsession with negro stereotypes is a little on the fanatical side and telling about your attitude towards people of color. You've painted a picture of me in your mind that is so far from reality, until it is almost comical. Apparently, the only people of color you see are those on rap videos or Fox We Make Up Lies News demonizing segments on blacks, which fall under the category of we hate blacks. You tend to have a very narrow view of blacks and your interaction with them is extremely limited and more than likely nonexistent.

Read my print: I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU ASSUME ABOUT ME or less lone give a diddly squat what you think about me because What you assume or think does not put any bacon and eggs on my table, a roof over my head, or clothes on my back.

Anonymous said...

Schizophrenics can be smart. Many will 'self-medicate' in a futile attempt to stave off the issues. Shooter is following textbook Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Tipper Gore wanted to stifle expression. The current kefluffle is over wingnuts saying Jews/Liberals/not wites have no right to exist.
I think you should be allowed to spout your ignorance...and be ignored.


Mold

maria said...

n-s said: But given the fact that your statements suggest that no one is mentally ill enough to commit murder unless prodded by conservative talk-radio blabbers, how do you explain Alzheimer's Disease?"

i am going to say to you what i say to AB:

stop being an idiot and read what i wrote.

uptownsteve said...

anonymous

My point was that it was Loughner who displayed grossly uncivilized behavior.

What does diversity have to do with anything?

no_slappz said...

maria,

Have you got a single bona fide example of a person committing murder after hearing -- at some unknown point in his life -- the jabbering of conservative talk radio hosts?

One example. An example that psychiatrists, psychologists and other credible mental health experts will attest to. Just one.

Again, how about that gangsta rap? Does it drive young black males to commit murder, shoot people or beat women?

uptownsteve said...

"Have you got a single bona fide example of a person committing murder after hearing -- at some unknown point in his life -- the jabbering of conservative talk radio hosts"

Yup. The murder of Dr. George Tiller

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39826191/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"Again, how about that gangsta rap? Does it drive young black males to commit murder, shoot people or beat women."

Gangsta raps biggest audience are suburban young white males.

no_slappz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

But suburban white male are not acting out the gangsta rap.

LD said...

Granny,

You my lady are a cum stain. A big wad of jizz on the cunt of mankind. You are stupid, needy, illogical, and really am embarrassment to the rest of us. You play the mammy role quite well and profess to be a Christian but are really a sick old bat battling the demons of internalized racial self hatred.

Now go to sleep and please, don't wake up. The IQ of the world would rise if this were to happy. Stupid fake Christian. Every time you cuss, it's like butt fucking Jesus...WITHOUT Crisco.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

Gangsta raps biggest audience are suburban young white males.

None of the above have committed murder and defended themselves with the claim "The Devil Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it."

On the other hand, murder is the leading cause of death among young black males under 24 -- coincidently the demographic that consumes gangsta rap.

As usual, you make the ree-tards look smart.

As for your other dopey claim about Roeder's killing of Dr Tiller, well, Roeder admitted he killed Tiller and no one other than some knuckleheaded film-maker tried to throw in the hilarious claim the Bill O'Reilly was the Devil Who Made Him Do It.

Inciting people to murderous violence is itself an illegal act.

However, even Al Sharpton, who egged on a crazy person in Harlem, getting him to burn and shoot up Freddie's Fashion Mart on 125th Street, killing 7 or 8 minority store employees, even Sharpton got off scott free, despite the fact he was quarterbacking the whole episode, calling in the plays on his bullhorn.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

I KNOW Sarah is glad that her children are no longer babies. Now the poor woman won't have to worry about the Jews getting their blood.

I see. YOU KNOW Sarah is glad. Because YOU KNOW she no longer has to worry about Jews eating her kids.

In other words, you understand her relief because YOU KNOW the stories about the Jewish "blood libel" are true.

Say what you want, but that's the text and subtext of your statement.

If you took standardized tests in the US, I've got a feeling your SAT, LSAT and your bar exam scores were unimpressive. Of course you can say anything you like because readers have no way to verify any claim you make.

Anonymous said...

Granny fucking Jesus...OMG I love this site.

Back to work.

no_slappz said...

mold, you wrote:

Schizophrenics can be smart. Many will 'self-medicate' in a futile attempt to stave off the issues. Shooter is following textbook Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Schizos are smart? Some are. And some are dumb. Why would it matter. We're discussing mentally ill murderers, not people whose mental illness is confined to eccentric, but essentially harmless behavior.

As for self-medicating? Where did you get that one? Do you suppose the GNC Nutrition center sells anti-psychotic medication?

Do you suppose pharmacies have thorazine on the shelf next to the aspirin?

YOu and and uptown both make ree-tards look above average.

maria said...

as far as influences, if you, n-s, were my dad, i'd sure as shit be messed up enough to kill people. i'll bet your neighbors view you exactly the way jared's dad is. in fact, maybe YOU are him. his dad is a nutcase who doesn't work. probably spends all day posting spew on websites.

uptownsteve said...

slappy

As usual, you don't have a clue.

"On the other hand, murder is the leading cause of death among young black males under 24 -- coincidently the demographic that consumes gangsta rap."

The murder rates were much higher 30 years ago, predating gangsta rap. And as I just showed, suburban white guys are the largest consumers of gangsta rap.

"None of the above have committed murder and defended themselves with the claim "The Devil Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it.""

No, the right wing media always portrays white mass murderers and terrorists as "psychotic loners" whereas black or Islamic criminals are said to motivated by "culture" or "religion".

You gotta love the consistency.

The Jew who murdered Yitzak Rabin was motivated by what?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

"But suburban white male are not acting out the gangsta rap."

Oh...I wouldn't be to quick to say that.


"Unapologetically "politically incorrect" magazines, radio hosts, and television shows abound, filled with macho bluster and bikini-clad women bouncing on trampolines. And the soundtrack in these new boys' clubhouses, the sonic wallpaper in every dorm room and every shared apartment, is some of the angriest music ever made. Nearly four out of every five gangsta rap CDs are bought by suburban white guys. It is not just the "boys in the hood" who are a "menace to society." It's the boys in the "burbs."~~USATODAY~~

"There are guys who are drinking themselves into oblivion on campus on any given night of the week, organizing parties where they spike women's drinks with Rohypnol (the date rape drug), or just try to ply them with alcohol to make them more compliant—and then videotaping their conquests. These are the guys who are devising laborately sadomasochistic hazing rituals for high-school athletic teams, collegiate fraternities, or military squads." ~~USATODAY~~

"It is true, of course, that white guys do not have a monopoly on appalling behavior. There are plenty of young black and Latino boys who are equally desperate to prove their manhood, to test themselves before the watchful evaluative eyes of other guys. But only among white boys do the negative dynamics of Guyland seem to play themselves out so invisibly." ~~USATODAY~~

"Some girls have parlayed their post-feminist assertiveness into "girl power," or grrrl power. A few think that they can achieve equality by imitating guys' behaviors—by running circles around them on the athletic field or matching them drink for drink or sexual hookup for hookup. But it's a cruel distortion of those ideals of early feminist liberation when female assertiveness is redefined as the willingness to hike up your sweater and reveal your breasts for a roving camera in a "Girls Gone Wild" video. And sexual equality is hardly achieved when she is willing to perform oral sex on his entire group of friends."~~USATODAY~~


BTW, Anonymous alias LD, with the very vulgar, gutterish, and lowest of class comments you've made, do you really have room to talk? With your lowdown, derange, nasty self. I've never in my entired life stooped as low as you have and that's a straight-up fact. You're not fit to lick my boots.

BTW, child...I don't think you are capable or qualified in making any stains because you are less than a man. A dog and rodent is on a higher pedestal then you, but you do possess a brown stained mouth.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

BTW, I doubt if you know who your momma is with your trashy self! And if you do, she probably doesn't know who your daddy is.

Anonymous said...

granny is senile

buceta breaf is off her meds again

maria is crazed talkin that bullshit and er what else is new? nothin much here movin along...

Carolyn said...

@ANON 2:38

THANK YOU....AND KEEP MOVING....

Anonymous said...

maria said...
as far as influences, if you, n-s, were my dad, i'd sure as shit be messed up enough to kill people. i'll bet your neighbors view you exactly the way jared's dad is. in fact, maybe YOU are him. his dad is a nutcase who doesn't work. probably spends all day posting spew on websites.

Maria, Immediate red flag. You had a fucked up childhood with a bad father otherwise you wouldnt know what its like to have a bad father and the results, then try to project.

How does your family like the fact that you are a chocolate chugger latrina?


You really need some edumacation. AB owns your ass...well everyone does everytime you open that sperm depository of a mouth.

Anonymous said...

Granny,
Your aged sad attempts at punching back are pretty sad. But you go on with your strap on and fuck jesus good by your anti-christian rhetoric...what a light you are unto the world...a black light. Way to fit the stereotype of a nigger. Now speaking of daddies, did it hurt when he split your black rosebud of a poop shoot open with his big ole cock? Make you bleed granny? Is that what happened? Monkey.

Anonymous said...

nigga pleaz,

granny is a lezbo, where you been? that is why she had some of her children taken away from her.

sleepy said...

Allrighty folks,

1. I am black.
2. White suburban kids buy rap, yes they do. It's called cultural tourism. However, they do not equate this with a valid lifestyle choice. It's fun, fantasy, playing dress up etc. It means something entirely different to our "urban" inner city black boys. Now our middle class black boys look at it too a a form of unreality. However, it represents life in the hood, and the devotion to street cred. and all the issues that are namely particular to our urban black youth.

Until we claim what is not perfect in our community rather than trying to convince whitey they have the same issues of hte same caliber we will never get anywhere. Just saying.

To say it means the same for nonurban whites is pretty ridiculous.

uptownsteve said...

sleepy

I doubt if you actually are black but if you are you're a buckdancing TOM.

First off, many if not most blacks are not urban ghetto dwellers but working to middle class suburbanities.

So when you are talking about the problems in "our" community what are you referring to because the urban ghetto and street crime right outside my window is not my reality.

Seems to me that you are trying to convince yourself that blacks are afflicted with some unique evil and pathology that doesn't exist in other people.

That's nonsense.

Just sayin.

Sleepy said...

No Steve Fair, I am black. And my community is not a gated one. Now shouldn't you get back to work before someone notices how much time you spend on this blog?

I would not put my picture up for the world to see.

Just sayin.

uptownsteve said...

What are you going to with my picture?

LMAO!!!!!!

alicia banks said...

mareally evading her own lies:

we see u.

u have yet to answer a single valid query regarding your insistence upon FALSELY scapegoating neocons for one apolitical/indy psycho's murder spree...shame!!!!!!

again:

read ALL that fn pasted in his post today.


find one lie therein????...NOT!

like hobama mareally stupid, you lie and you are indefensible!!!!

sleepy said...

It was your picture that identifies you Steve Fair...Vocus married to Sharon Fair...you know.

just sayin...

maria said...

stop being an idiot and read what i wrote.

i don't have to defend something i never said.

or the opposite of what i never said.

uptownsteve said...

Once again Sleepy, SO WHAT?

What are you going to do?

Anonymous said...

Um Steve Fair. Still at Vocus? Ah, I will find out. Sleepy did not say he was going to do anything. You must have a chip on that short shoulder of yours.

Anyways, we are all glad to know your last name.

Any more info Sleepy?

uptownsteve said...

So you know my name.

I'm on Facebook.

I'm not an anonymous pussy.

And?

Anonymous said...

Yep still at Vocus. Although I didn't know he spent so much computer time on here.

Hmmmm......

Anonymous said...

Ha Sleepy got Shorty all worked up.

LOL

I wonder if Sleepy works with Shorty????

alicia banks said...

mareally shameless:

what u NEVER said is how neocons
"came to" compel jared to murder strangers...

we are waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

uptownsteve said...
So you know my name.

I'm on Facebook.

I'm not an anonymous pussy.

And?



Nope, Just a pussy who is stupid enough to put all his personal information out there while he is blogging but supposed to be taking care of those "key accounts"

Dumbass.

Anonymous said...

Anon 404

priceless

anon 405

Anonymous said...

Okay, let me join in this stevie bashing.

Really, who would be that stupid?

Oh, an upper middle class negro. And according to my Google, it's Stevies wife who has the brains and makes the money, not him.

Anonymous said...

Stevie your FB is blocked from public viewing, can we be friends?

Anonymous said...

Self-medication is known to the medical community. So why is it a surprise for you?
The term you seek is "eccentric" and does not rise to the level of mental illness...by definition.

Mold

uptownsteve said...

Hey Field,

I know that you aren't into censorship but something should be done about this anon pantload.

I mean this is beyond the pale.

Sleepy said...

I am looking forward to some fun here Steve. Let's see if you can figure out who this is. I know you well enough to know you will try. Just in case you you have emailed Field to track my IP or ISP address (which he can do) just know it will come up with an addy from a whole different country. The beauty of technology and IP scamblers, hiders and removers.And of course I would NEVER use a work computer, they are too easily tracked.

Time to go meet the other half for some dinner. It's Friday night date night.

Sleepy

Anonymous said...

Now where did that big bad UTS go. Sleepy did something now you are whining. Are you kidding?

Remember, you are on Facebook, you are not anonymous pussy?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

I'll say the anonymous folks are so afraid of blacks exercising their freedom of speech until now they've stooped to threatening folks and posting personal information. Sort of like a subtle form of blackmail. Smh!

alicia banks said...

no mercy = no truce!!!!!!!


The Federal Reserve was set up by bankers for bankers, and it has served them well. Out of the blue, it came up with $12.3 trillion in nearly interest-free credit to bail the banks out of a credit crunch they created. That same credit crisis has plunged state and local governments into insolvency, but the Fed has now delivered its ultimatum: there will be no “quantitative easing” for municipal governments.

On January 7, according to the Wall Street Journal, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke announced that the Fed had ruled out a central bank bailout of state and local governments. “We have no expectation or intention to get involved in state and local finance,” he said in testimony before the Senate Budget Committee. The states “should not expect loans from the Fed.”

So much for the proposal of President Barack Obama, reported in Reuters a year ago, to have the Fed buy municipal bonds to cut the heavy borrowing costs of cash-strapped cities and states.


http://dissidentvoice.org/2011/01/the-fed-has-spoken-no-bailout-for-main-street/

Anonymous said...

Funny how brave wingnuts can bravely 'out' other posters...but bravely keep their anonymity as they are so very brave.
Yeppers, nothing like threats to show how keenly honed wingnut arguments are.
Wonder if brave sir wingnut has an address? I can send them some info on enlisting in the US Army.

Mold

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@Mold:

And on top of that the wingnut violated steve's civil right, but blackmail that really went beyond the foul line.

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

NOTICE TO ALL EVIL BLIND HOBAMA NAZIS:

HERE IS FURTHER INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT THE HOBAMA REGIME IS FAR MORE AMORAL AND RACIST THAN EVEN GWB'S....

SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/14/pentagon-official-mlk-support-wars-iraq-afghanistan_n_809031.html


WASHINGTON -- Although the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. is best remembered by the American public for fighting against racial discrimination, he was also an outspoken opponent of war and violence, most notably of the war in Vietnam. A top Obama administration official at the Department of Defense, however, argued Thursday that if King were alive, he would support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

At a Pentagon commemoration of King's accomplishments, DOD General Counsel Jeh Johnson said that today's wars are in line with the reverend's teachings.

"I believe that if Dr. King were alive today, he would recognize that we live in a complicated world, and that our nation's military should not and cannot lay down its arms and leave the American people vulnerable to terrorist attack," Johnson said. "Every day, our servicemen and women practice the dangerousness -- the dangerous unselfishness Dr. King preached on April 3, 1968."

In April 1967, King spoke out forcefully against the Vietnam War in a landmark speech at Riverside Church in New York City, criticizing the large amounts of money the United States was spending on fighting rather than taking care of its citizens domestically...

mellaneous said...

Whooaa! I agree with Steve,Field the anon who posted his info on this thread is way out of line. This blog is really becoming hateful.

I suspect that you are drawing a lot of attention because its been
cited as one of the top black blogs. And it seems as if right wing reactionary types have decided to attack black blogs that are liberal to progressive because they don't want us to be able to share more forward thinking ideas.

Trust me I have noticed this same kind of thing on other black sites as well. And there is always intervention by some nut when black folks are trying to have an intelligent discussion.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

AB:

I read that earlier today and it disturbed me. It seems that they use MLK's like a yoyo so to speak. When it is beneficial to them, but other than that they diss him. King was against war period and he spoke out against the war in Vietnam. He was a man who stood firm in his beliefs on peace, so I do not think that top official is qualified speaks for MLK.

mellaneous said...

AB thanks for that info.

That is just an outright lie! King would never support US wars of adventurism .

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@mellaneous:

"And there is always intervention by some nut when black folks are trying to have an intelligent discussion."

It's always been like that. There rule of not letting more than one black gather or assembly together still stands they are just not vocal about it. They think blacks must have a white gatekeeper watching over blacks gathered together at all times to censor and redirect their conversations.

I keep trying to tell black folks that nothing has changed that much, it's the same dress with added accessories to make it look different, but old people can smell it a mile away.

alicia banks said...

granny & mell:

ditto!!!

this is hobama inc's 3rd horrid public strike aganinst mlk

i will blog on all for monday asap

shame!!!

LACoincidental said...

Alicia -
I typically don't sign on to your rantings, because frankly usually way off. However, when you're right, you're right. This general is talking right out of hind quarters.

How and why would this general believe that one of the fiercest anti-war activists of the last generation would somehow support another war where we're blowing up brown people? Because the President is Black? Because Afghans and Iraqis mostly worship the same God as the hijackers (and that's even questionable).

If anything, MLK would be protesting against the war and going on every talking head show to make the eloquent case against war. The Boondocks episode has a better grasp of King's beliefs than this doofus.

Wow, just wow.

@Steve - yeah, the anons are getting a little nuts. Stalking us? Really?

Anonymous said...

senile granny and kuntbreafbucetaeatinbanks

a tag team of evident losers

kumheaded fools!

LACoincidental said...

Sorry, General Counsel - my mistake, he's a pencil pusher and not necessarily a soldier. Still, he's an ass and completely ignorant of history.

field negro said...

UTS, you are right, the personal info stuff isn't cool. I will take care of that now and have a sit down with the prez. of Anon. Inc.

n_s, have you ever heard of the O level and A level exams from Cambridge University? I am guessing you couldn't pass two subjects.

BTW, what did YOU score on the SAT?

And have you ever heard of satire? The more I read what you write the more convinced I am that you are a mental midget who utilizes Google to try to impress us black folks. It's not working. We are on to you.

Shay, that word was meant to be bummer..... but your point is noted.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Anonymous 5:43:

Nope, I'm not senile. However, I am well aware that is wishful thinking on your behalf. The day I leave this earth, my mind will still be sharp as ever, and so is my discernment because my heart is in the right place.

You on the other hand, will lose yours sooner than you think!!!!!

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

The murder rates were much higher 30 years ago, predating gangsta rap. And as I just showed, suburban white guys are the largest consumers of gangsta rap.

uptown, stop playing dumb, you've mastered the act.

You always try to link things that are not linked. Whether you can admit it or not, homicide IS the leading cause of death for black males under the age of 24. This fact is independent of the other fact that murder totals have dropped.

However, as the NYPD figures show, whites have cut way back on killing each other, which means the percentage of homicides committed by blacks is rising.

Can you handle the numbers? Probably not.

In any case, rap entered young white male consciousness around 1980. Meanwhile, the crime rate climbed until 1990, when NY City recorded 2,250 murders. The 2010 figure was 532.

But the numbers tell you nothing about the motivating factors in the murders that did occur.

I think you know that most of the murders were tied to drugs, women and money. However, since rappers themselves like to kill each other, it's painfully clear that rap IS as closely tied to murderous violence as it is possible to get.

Has Vanilla Ice shot anyone? Has he been shot? Do white rap listeners commit murder? Apparently not. The difference is culture. White culture vs black culture.

And obviously black culture scared you out of town. Of course now that whites are starting to fill some of the empty spaces in Harlem, crime is dropping, though some of those new white residents have had to deal with more petty crime and general idiocy than they did on the Upper West Side or Park Slope Brooklyn.

I wrote:
"None of the above have committed murder and defended themselves with the claim "The Devil Gangsta Rap Made Me Do it.""

You moronically responded:

No, the right wing media always portrays white mass murderers and terrorists as "psychotic loners" whereas black or Islamic criminals are said to motivated by "culture" or "religion".

The death toll caused by white psychotics that seem to obsess you, like Loughner, have no affiliations with the usual white-supremacist groups or other organizations that are known for their anti-government views.

Whereas the Islamic terrorist gives it all away when he yells Allah Akbar as he pulls the detonator cord or the trigger on his gun. Muslims freely admit what they do. Only moronos like you refuse to take them at their word.

You wrote:

The Jew who murdered Yitzak Rabin was motivated by what?

I really don't know. A crazy Jew, I guess.

As you can see, however, killing Rabin changed nothing in Israel. It's still a democracy surrounded by hostile arab nations seeking Israel's destruction.

NOw that Hezbollah has caused the collapse of the Lebanese government, Iran will take direct control of the country. But all the sneaky muslim stuff will slip right by you.

alicia banks said...

lac

ditto

but you really need to get to know me better asap...

u have no idea how fair and right i am always

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

ps lac:

mlk would be marching with poor people against hobama just as he marched with poor city workers in memphis when he was executed...

see much more on mlk v. hobama at my blog

have a great weekend...peace.

Ernesto said...

OT...Mike "Hip Hop" Steele is out as HNIC of the GOP. Looks like Allen West and a couple other looney tune tokens are gonna have to rep the Repugs.

alicia banks said...

lac:

please cc me
i am sure i have never been off


ambwww@yahoo.com


i stand by all i post always

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

n_s, have you ever heard of the O level and A level exams from Cambridge University? I am guessing you couldn't pass two subjects.

As I said, I'll bet that your scores were unimpressive on whatever exams you took.

BTW, what did YOU score on the SAT?

Inasmuch as you cannot verify anything I say, it seems silly to state the facts, but I scored 600 on the English and 700 on the math, for a 1300 total. Nothing earth-shaking.

And have you ever heard of satire?

First, suggesting you were attempting to write satire means you do not know the definition of satire.

Second, it's more likely you were thinking of irony, but forgot the word, and how to construct an ironic statement.

Since you made yourself the narrator (I know...) and wrote what you wrote, it's evident you don't know beans about satire. Meanwhile, due to the non-logic of your text, the two sentences also fail the irony test.

The more I read what you write the more convinced I am that you are a mental midget who utilizes Google to try to impress us black folks.

Another country heard from.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
field negro said...

"Second, it's more likely you were thinking of irony, but forgot the word, and how to construct an ironic statement."

Noooooo slap-stick, the "blood libel" text was satirical in nature. Those of us with a brain got it. There was nothing ironic about it unless you believe that Sarah Palin had some connection to actual Nazi propaganda. (which, given her political leanings, is quite possible.)

BTW genius, irony is often a component of satire (which I am sure you didn't know) so your argument was flawed from the outset.

Anyway, given your SAT scores that is not surprising. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Why would a person who scored 1300 on his SAT spend time on a this blog making an ass out of himself? That is dumb for a person who supposedly achieved a 1300.

uptownsteve said...

Thanks Field,

I'm on FB and easy enough to find but when you have these anon idiots posting commenters personal info like employment and family names then they've gone too far.

I wonder what I did to upset him so much?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nballz is a funny ass nucka; nothing earth shattering carry on

damn!

Anonymous said...

kuntbreafbanks is totally retarded!

Mack Lyons said...

"You my lady are a cum stain. A big wad of jizz on the cunt of mankind."

Sorry, kid. The best part of you ran down the crack of your mamma's ass and stained the mattress. You're a prime example of what happens when an errant piece of shit manages to fertilize an egg.

"Now where did that big bad UTS go. Sleepy did something now you are whining. Are you kidding?

Remember, you are on Facebook, you are not anonymous pussy?"


So you anons are gonna take the harassment to the next level by using the man's Facebook info to fuck with him? Way to cross the line there. Not even the resident idiots here like Slappy and Frank would go there. But you anons have no scruples when it comes to shit like that.

FYI anons, your IPs can be traced. If you're using proxies, those can be pushed aside and traced, too. I can hire people who have the tools and time to find out where you and other like-minded faggots like yourselves live. Where you go to work. What car you drive. Where your children go to school.

So yeah, I suggest you stop trying to fuck with people on this level before you get proper fucked by someone who is inclined to do just that.

alicia banks said...

more on mlk

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732465734/hobama-is-a-disgrace-to-dr-martin-luther-king-jr/


http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733049093/the-timeless-dr-martin-luther-king-jr---on-his-%E2%80%9Cletter-from-a-birmingham-jail%E2%80%9D/


http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733345503/bernice--alveda-king---pretenders-to-the-king-throneperpetually-disgracing-regal-kin/

Spook said...

Reminds me of Obama explaining that there is only one America. Clearly he's on a different planet.