Monday, December 31, 2018

The top ten house Negroes in 2018.

Image result for house negroes imagesThe new year is almost here, so it's a perfect time to take a look at the top ten house Negroes in these divided states of America from 2018.

Here they are.

Not necessarily in order of importance. 

1. Omarosa Manigault- I know that she finally left the dark side and came to her senses, but we can't forget her telling us that we would all "bow down" to trump. If she knew all this dirt that she wrote about trump, why didn't she tell us sooner?

2. Every black anchor on FOX- They are like chickens working for Colonel Sanders

3. Dr. Ben Carson- He frowns on government programs such as food stamps, and yet his family depended on government assistance when he was growing up. 

4. Diamond and Silk-These two buffoons have been jigging for trump ever since he came on the political scene. Turns out that they have a penchant for stretching the truth ,just like their leader.

5. Kanye West- I know that that he finally came around and realized that trump was playing him, but think of all the dumb and embarrassing things he said before that.

6. Clarence Thomas- As long as this clown is a member of the Supremes and writing opinions that hurt more than help his own people, he will be on this list.

7. Van Jones-Van was more interested in getting a show on CNN and fitting in than telling the truth.

8. David Clarke- This Negro is so full of self-hate that he probably doesn't even have a mirror in his house. 

9.  Pastor John Gray- This Negro represents everything wrong with the church, and the black poverty pimps (AKA  preachers) who use it to advance their own agendas.

10. Candice Owens-Candice was a struggling nobody, and then she decided to head to the house and coon for dollars. "Blexit"? Negro please!  

Honorable mention goes to Dallas Cowboys QB, Dak Prescott, and sports writer, Jason Whitlock.  




113 comments:

Faith_and_Fairness said...

Hey, Mr. Field and fellow bloggers... Wishing all of you a 2019 filled with abundant blessings. For those of you walking the distance, speaking truth to power, time and again, please know you are greatly appreciated ~ Faith

Faith_and_Fairness said...

On another note, Mr. Field, I so disagree with Van Jones gracing the House Negro list.

PilotX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PilotX said...

Good list but I agree with F&F, replace Van with that one "top gang thugs" negro😂 Was this in no particular order because Diamond and Silk and Candace Owens are definitely at the top.

Food Gone Wrong... it's a black thing, you wouldn't understand said...

Two black sisters go on trial for beating a 3-yr-old to death with a baseball bat for taking a cupcake.  Apelanta, Georgia, former USA.

https://www.wspa.com/news/sisters-beat-boy-3-to-death-with-baseball-bat-after-he-took-cupcake-cops-say/1680725295

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up, sadly the list is right on point!

Anonymous said...

Final Chicago December 2018 Totals:
Shot & Killed: 31
Shot & Wounded: 181
Total Shot: 212
Total Homicides: 42
Chicago Crime 2018

PilotX said...

Imani!

Anonymous said...

Final Rural white America December totals:

OD's: 35,000
Babies traded for meth: 37,000
Jobs: 2
Teeth: 7
Showers taken: 5
Sibling marriages: 75,000

The Purple Cow said...

1st January 2019.Meters of wall built = 0.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Two thumbs up, sadly the list is right on point!
9:07 AM

Sadly, the list is another example of tyrannical left agenda.

Anonymous said...

“Good list but I agree with F&F, replace Van with that one ‘top gang thugs’ negro�� Was this in no particular order because Diamond and Silk and Candace Owens are definitely at the top.”

You’re talking about the Rev. Darrell Scott, one of the black preachers that Trump suckered into meeting with him at the White House.

According to Scott, Chicago’s “top gang thugs” are all pro-Trump. I’m not sure that Trump wants the gangbangers’ endorsement, though. :-D

Anonymous said...

I don’t get the impression that Van Jones intentionally sucks up to racists for cash.

I do feel like he might be a little naive. Like, he’s still giving Trump chances to turn it around and become a decent person. And then he goes off and has a disappointed cry because, once again, it didn’t happen.

PilotX said...

"You’re talking about the Rev. Darrell Scott"

Yeah, that's him.😂😂😂😂😂😂

PilotX said...

"Sadly, the list is another example of tyrannical left agenda"

Really? How?

Anonymous said...

https://www.theroot.com/stabbygabby-spits-slaps-screams-n-word-and-pulls-kni-1831400730

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...



www.theroot.com/7-year-old-killed-in-senseless-shooting-attack-on-black-1831398568

But, but, Blacks are so violent.

anotherbozo said...

"...chickens working for Colonel Sanders"

OK Field, you definitely have a way with words! Well, you're a lawyer, so the talent must be useful there too.

PilotX said...

Don't worry Gambler, our trolls won't let us down explaining how the 7 year old girl would have grown up hating whitey and the shooter was therefore justified. Welcome to the new norm.

Unknown said...

All of those Conservative blacks have high IQs and are education but Field Negros is a dumbass nigger who is always focused on committing crime, rape, murder and assault. He refuses to get a job to support himself because he thinks that he EARNS food stamps for being a low IQ moron.

PilotX said...

"All of those Conservative blacks have high IQs and are education"

No wonder this person thinks conservative Blahs are smart. They not only are they educated they ARE education😂😂😂😂

PilotX said...

What are the odds Unknown is on government assistance? I'll start the betting at 7-4.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Unknown said: Regarding Field
"He refuses to get a job to support himself because he thinks that he EARNS food stamps for being a low IQ moron."
--------------------------------

I'm pretty sure Field has a job. He's an attorney.

BTW, you need to check this out. Ethnic and Racial Differences in Welfare Receipt in the United States by Robert A.Moffitt and Peter T.Gottschalk At: www.nap.edu/read/9719/chapter8 It seem that nearly twice as many whites receive food stamps as do black people. Evidently you were not aware of this, but now you know.

PilotX said...

They know but ignore reality.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


PilotX said

"What are the odds Unknown is on government assistance? I'll start the betting at 7-4."

7:17 PM
____________________

I'm a gambler, but I won't take those odds. You gotta give me ten to one. LOL!

Pilot Rex said...

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

"It seem that nearly twice as many whites receive food stamps as do black people. Evidently you were not aware of this, but now you know"
--------------------------------

It's seems you do not understand the the concept of per capita. There are six times as many whites as black in America. Therefore, blacks are three times as likely to recieve food stamps.

Thanks for playing.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Pilot Rex said...


Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

"It seem that nearly twice as many whites receive food stamps as do black people. Evidently you were not aware of this, but now you know"
--------------------------------

"It's seems you do not understand the the concept of per capita. There are six times as many whites as black in America. Therefore, blacks are three times as likely to recieve food stamps.
Thanks for playing:
*****************************
Of course I understand the concept of per capita, but we are dealing with numbers of real people here. And there are nearly twice as a many white people on public assistance as Blacks. When angry white people support cutting assistance for people who need it, they are hurting their own. When it comes to American people having enough to eat, how much does per capita matter?

So exactly what is you point?


Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


PilotX said:

"Don't worry Gambler, our trolls won't let us down explaining how the 7 year old girl would have grown up hating whitey and the shooter was therefore justified. Welcome to the new norm."

**********************************
Good one, PilotX. I have to admit you may be correct in your conclusion.

Anonymous said...

"Of course I understand the concept of per capita, but we are dealing with numbers of real people here. And there are nearly twice as a many white people on public assistance as Blacks. When angry white people support cutting assistance for people who need it, they are hurting their own. When it comes to American people having enough to eat, how much does per capita matter?

So exactly what is you point?"


You know his point. He has decided that higher rates of poverty and violent crime among black Americans proves the inherent inferiority of black people, rather than reflecting the history of racism in this country.

In short, he believes when white people have problems, it's because of misfortune -- or because our government is too busy helping black people to care about whites who are not doing well. However, he believes when black people have problems, it's because black people are basically garbage.

Solution: Get rid of all the black people and devote any resources "wasted" on them to helping whites who can actually put such resources to productive use.

Arguing with Nazis is usually like talking to a wall. All of their available brainpower is devoted to confirmation bias, searching out any evidence that supports the "black people are garbage" hypothesis, and dismissing any evidence that doesn't.

dinthebeast said...

Also they have likely been consuming right wing propaganda for years that reassures them on a daily basis that their ignorance is noble and their bigotry is patriotic.

-Doug in Oakland

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said:

"Arguing with Nazis is usually like talking to a wall. All of their available brainpower is devoted to confirmation bias, searching out any evidence that supports the "black people are garbage" hypothesis, and dismissing any evidence that doesn't."
*************************
Thank you for you thoughtful comments. I know all of what you say is true, but still, they need to be called out on their bull shit. I try to be civil and hope that something I say might induce even one troll to think for a change.

dinthebeast said...


"Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

...Remember this. Throughout the ages some things NEVER get better and NEVER change. You have Walls and you have Wheels. It was ALWAYS that way and it will ALWAYS be that way! Please explain to the Democrats that there can NEVER be a replacement for a good old fashioned WALL!"

Fergus has forgotten about airplanes, which are, in fact, how most undocumented immigrants got here.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

"He has decided that higher rates of poverty and violent crime among black Americans proves the inherent inferiority of black people, rather than reflecting the history of racism in this country."

He has decided that 5 decades (2.5 generations, roughly) of legal discrimination in the favor of black people against white people have proven that poverty and violent crime are inherent traits of blacks, not some crime committed against them by whites.  He's right, of course.

"In short, he believes when white people have problems, it's because of misfortune"

Depends on the problem.  When white people can't get jobs because they're legally reserved for blacks, that's not just a misfortune; that's a hate crime.

"he believes when black people have problems, it's because black people are basically garbage."

When do you allow that people might create enough of their own problems to make them garbage?

"Solution: Get rid of all the black people"

Well, that IS the solution to "racial discrimination".  Put black people in their own countries and let them sort things out amongst themselves, absent "white racism".  But we know the results of that, and you find them hateful:  Congo, Zimbabwe, Liberia, Haiti, etc.

Any and every time that black people fail, you blame it on whites.  You really do believe that white people are hexing blacks through witchcraft, don't you?  You. Are. Crazy.

dinthebeast said...

Wow, that was a load of bullshit. What kind of a moron would you have to be to repeat shit like that? Oh yeah, a standard issue Pig Person, who hears every damn day that his ignorance is noble and his bigotry is patriotic.
Pro tip: They aren't. They only make you an ignorant racist, and those aren't in for a good time very much longer.

Have fun while you can, I guess.

-Doug in Oakland

I Gotta New Thing said...

BTW....what happened to my "Negroo Massacre" with the NFL coaches?..Steve Wyche is still pissing about it.

Makes me laugh.

PilotX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PilotX said...

Gambler, this will help. Illinois mandates Blah history courses for all public colleges and universities.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/?post_type=cst_article&p=1593308&fbclid=IwAR1xUoxktAXUidqgjg4mRLkWk3fwDx5TXh8fsP4D9wQJYwpNQMCeC6KU_e8

Anonymous said...

Police: Man shoots black robbery suspects in Logan Square:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-logan-square-robbery-shooting-20190101-story.html

Anonymous said...

Police: Man shoots black robbery suspects in Logan Square:
-----------
Do you just post negro crime stories? Why is that?

PilotX said...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/congress/incoming-sen-romney-questions-trumps-character-in-op-ed/2019/01/01/3f04fe3c-0e33-11e9-8f0c-6f878a26288a_story.html


wow!

I Gotta New Thing said...

Field won't be commenting on the subject oo the negro NFL coaches being fired.

I beaet him to the punch.

Yeah, the whiny Steve Wyhceh will go on, and on, as they always do.

As I said in a post before...I don't care what you "look" like.

You win, or lose.

The Packers coach, the Wonder Boy Gase from Miami both got canned.

I notice field has no comments on this subject.

So damn what?

You win...you keep your job. For a while.

Anonymous said...

Do you just post negro crime stories? Why is that?
11:02 AM

Do you just post liberal delusional bullshit??

Anonymous said...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/chicago-shootings-gun-violence-new-years-day/

Anonymous said...

Black Teen Critically Wounded in Chicago Area's 1st Expressway Shooting of 2019

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/first-expressway-shooting-2019-chicago-area-503786991.html

Anonymous said...

Black Teen Critically Wounded in Chicago Area's 1st Expressway Shooting of 2019
--------
Intelligent people don't answer a question with a question. So again, why do you sit around and post crime stories?

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


PilotX said:

"Illinois mandates Blah history courses for all public colleges and universities."

Thanks for the info. We need for all of public colleges and universities to require these courses.

L stands for loser and that's good enough for me said...

So again, why do you sit around and post crime stories?
--------
Um, because he's a loser with no life? Easy enough answer.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Um, because he's a loser with no life? Easy enough answer.

11:58 AM
******************

Or maybe he's getting paid by the Russians to do it???

L is for loser said...

Do you just post liberal delusional bullshit??
--------
Says the asshole loser who thinks only negroes commit crime.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe he's getting paid by the Russians to do it???
--------
No one would pay that inbred moron.

Anonymous said...

Do you just post liberal delusional bullshit??
-----
Why, should I post conservative bullshit like how we couldn't say Merry Christmas or how we're being invaded by Mexicans?

dinthebeast said...

"Or maybe he's getting paid by the Russians to do it???"

If so, they're not getting a good deal for their rubles.

-Doug in Oakland

Anonymous said...

Kanye decided to reaffirm his place on your House Negro list by announcing that he is still proudly Team Trump.

Also, he wants to run for president himself, so we've all got that to look forward to.

Comrade Misfit said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

>> Illinois mandates Blah history courses for all public colleges and universities.

Oh, that's going to be FUN.  Someone will leak the curriculum and the Generation Evropa types will have a field day taking apart the lies and plastering posters about them all over campus as well as spreading them on-line.  The REEEES will be audible from Ultima Thule.

>> We need for all of public colleges and universities to require these courses.

We need them all to provide them for free (because political indoctrination isn't something that real people* should be forced to pay for) and require neither attendance, nor homework, nor exams.  The one grade for the course should be a passing grade.  That way only the people who want to sit through such nonsense have to do so, and everyone's a winner regardless.

* NPCs are not real people.  If you're an SJW or majoring in anything that ends in "studies", you're an NPC and should have to pay full out-of-state freight.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...



Anonymous said:

"Oh, that's going to be FUN. Someone will leak the curriculum and the Generation Evropa types will have a field day taking apart the lies and plastering posters about them all over campus as well as spreading them on-line. The REEEES will be audible from Ultima Thule."
****************************
Sorry, Anonymous, but I have no idea what you are talking about, and I wonder if you do either??

Lance Cockstrong said...

Never trust any black person who shills for micro dick white boys, especially one as retarded as Butt Trumpet.

Valerie Rhodes said...

Minorities and POC like African-Americans should be worrying more about the negative effect Trump has on America than who is and isn't a "House Negro" (whatever that is), and other trivial racial things. If more minorities got their priorities straight, this country would be headed in the right direction.

Anonymous said...

"Sorry, Anonymous, but I have no idea what you are talking about, and I wonder if you do either??"

This troll's comment is evidence of what happens when you spend all your time hanging out with other freaks on Reddit hate forums: You end up spouting "shitposter" gibberish that is incomprehensible to normal people and makes you look like a madman in the midst of a psychotic episode.

dinthebeast said...

Oh, it's comprehensible all right, just not true or very bright.
Kinda reminds me of the creeps who get all first-amendment-y when wingnut trolls aren't welcomed to speak at certain universities: No, you fucks, we're not closing ourselves off from conservative ideas, we're rejecting them as the trash they are precisely because we've exposed ourselves to them so much that we could finish the sentence of whichever bigot or imbecile they wanted to speak pretty much whenever you push the pause button on their retarded mewlings.

-Doug in Oakland

Valerie Rhodes loves BBC said...

White people should stop being stupid and following and electing idiots like trump and Louie Ghomert. If they would spend more time being serious and caring about serious issues instead of going to monster truck rallies and eating mayonnaise sandwiches this country would be headed in the right direction.

Ivan Van Sertema said...

"Oh, that's going to be FUN. Someone will leak the curriculum and the Generation Evropa types will have a field day taking apart the lies and plastering posters about them all over campus as well as spreading them on-line. The REEEES will be audible from Ultima Thule."

Oh yeah right, like the ignorant inbreds are in college and can read. Bwahahahahaha! Um sure kid.

Yisheng be a genius said...

Yisheng is proof that 40 years of college makes you smart.

I fucking love Science! said...

Climate supremacists are bitterly clinging to old and outdated temperature profiles.

Climate diversity is our strength.

Stop fearing change.

Stealth Tweet said...

Excited about Elizabeth Warren running in 2020. She is one of the very few legit good white people. And of course she is a woman.

dinthebeast said...

With Sherrod Brown on the ticket they could definitely win the rust belt states that got Fergus elected, but she will have a hard time overcoming the systemic misogyny and desperate Republican cheating that will be deployed against her.

-Doug in Oakland

Dave Zirin = faggot kike said...

The white race is worthless.

Anonymous said...

"With Sherrod Brown on the ticket they could definitely win the rust belt states that got Fergus elected, but she will have a hard time overcoming the systemic misogyny and desperate Republican cheating that will be deployed against her."

Warren is great candidate and since there really isn't another qualified POC this time, we all need to get behind her.

Anonymous said...

>> I have no idea what you are talking about

Color me totally unsurprised.  You can't even get your mind around hard facts, how could we POSSIBLY expect you to grasp the certainty of a counterpropaganda campaign fought with memes, a whole pharmacy full of red pills embedded in the refutation of the lies pushed by the course materials?

>> I wonder if you do either??

It's Okay To Be White.

Anonymous said...

>> The white race is worthless.

How strange, then, that you are writing in a white language, using white inventions, and all but certainly living in a white country (that you would not leave unless forced at gunpoint) while doing so.  One might call this... projection (of your own worthlessness).

dinthebeast said...

"Warren is great candidate and since there really isn't another qualified POC this time, we all need to get behind her."

I would prefer Kamala Harris, but I could live with Warren. Kamala has a history of beating entrenched white guys. Ask Terrence Hallinan what he thinks of running against Kamala Harris.

-Doug in Oakland

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said:

"Color me totally unsurprised. You can't even get your mind around hard facts, how could we POSSIBLY expect you to grasp the certainty of a counterpropaganda campaign fought with memes, a whole pharmacy full of red pills embedded in the refutation of the lies pushed by the course materials?"
*********************************
When someone spouts a bunch for crap and then is asked to explain it, and he can't, that indicates he doesn't know what he is talking about. Aren't you able to express your ideas in plain, clear English? Red pills???

PilotX said...

"It's Okay To Be White."

It's also ok to be Blah, Muslim, Latino, Indigenous, gay, trans, female, Asian......

PilotX said...

"Red pills???"

Gambler, you're conversing with an alt-righty (pronounced nah-zee). They have their own reality, language and ideology. Imagine trying to have a sensible conversation with one of the dorks carrying a torch chanting about Jews in Charlottesville. These guys are pretty funny. Some of them are called Incels, involuntary celibates, because for some reason women don't find them attractive. Most aren't too bright so they revert to parroting the bad ideas they read online and threatening language. Basically the modern version of the 50's and 60's klan members. It's better to ignore them and just laugh because it's kinda like trying to communicate with a dog, they understand certain words but are around the intellectual maturity of a smart 3 year old.

Anonymous said...

“When someone spouts a bunch for crap and then is asked to explain it, and he can't, that indicates he doesn't know what he is talking about. Aren't you able to express your ideas in plain, clear English? Red pills???”

No, he is not able to speak normal English, because he is one of those socially stunted, subterranean Internerd weirdos whose entire life revolves around sad racist Reddit forums.

That “red pill” stuff is Reddit-speak coined by the sexist losers on woman-hating “incel” forums who have convinced themselves it’s all a massive conspiracy that women don’t want to touch their penises, rather than this being a result of their unfortunate personalities.

See here:
<a href="https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-red-pill/”>What is r/TheRedPill, the infamous men’s rights subreddit?</a>

These troglodytes claim that the “red pill” is the secret truth only they know about women (short version: women are evil).

And this term has naturally been given a racist expansion, so the “red pill” is also the secret truth about black people (short version: surprise! they’re evil, too).

Anonymous said...

That link didn’t come out right. Here’s a better version:

What is r/TheRedPill, the infamous men’s rights subreddit?

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


PilotX said:

"Gambler, you're conversing with an alt-righty (pronounced nah-zee). They have their own reality, language and ideology. Imagine trying to have a sensible conversation with one of the dorks carrying a torch chanting about Jews in Charlottesville. These guys are pretty funny. Some of them are called Incels, involuntary celibates, because for some reason women don't find them attractive. Most aren't too bright so they revert to parroting the bad ideas they read online and threatening language. Basically the modern version of the 50's and 60's klan members. It's better to ignore them and just laugh because it's kinda like trying to communicate with a dog, they understand certain words but are around the intellectual maturity of a smart 3 year old."

Thanks, PilotX, I get it now. I thought I was communicating with a somewhat normal human being, but I see that I was wrong. BTW, my dog does communicate better than this guy.
Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Fuck the gooks and chinks!

dinthebeast said...

I'm getting a little sick of people who can't handle the drugs they take.
I don't even do any recreational drugs any more, so I have standing to say that nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you take them.
If you can't control your behavior when you're high, put it down for a while until you get on a more even keel before you do them again, or maybe consider just stopping altogether.
Worse things have happened.
Or conversely, keep on doing what your doing until your health fails, you lose your mind, and/or the cops get involved.
Your call.

-Doug in Oakland

mike from iowa said...

Drumpf is a house negro- https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/trump-uses-federal-funds-bypasses-shutdown-open-federal-property-connected-hotel/

Plus the US debt has grown by 2 trillion bucks since Drumpf claimed he would eliminate it in 8 years.

Anonymous said...

It is SO funny watching you clowns lie and give misleading citations to each other.  You can't even be straightforward even with your own.

"Take the red pill" has been part of the vernacular since The Matrix, now coming up on its 20th anniversary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

From the article:

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Red Pill: Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality
Blue Pill: Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion

When you give deliberately misleading cites to each other, you identify yourselves as THOROUGHLY blue-pilled.  You are people of the lie.  The illusion is all you have.

Anonymous said...

In the midst of a riot by "unsupervised teens" (feral black kids) at the Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga NY, a "thief" snatched 7 expensive handbags from the Michael Kors store there.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/12/29/purse-bandit-wanted-in-galleria-heist/

The newspaper won't even describe the thief as a black woman, despite it being obvious from the security camera picture.  This is so that liberals can deny that there is any association between black people and crime.  All but the alternative "racist" media hands out nothing but blue pills.

That is why the right will win.  People are fed up with the lies and want truth, and one of the truths they will absorb is that Africans aren't compatible with civilization.

PilotX said...

"This is so that liberals can deny that there is any association between black people and crime."

Um, no that's because it's not that relevant what the color of a purse thief is. I mean unless you're into that kind of thing. Who gives a shit?

PilotX said...

"That is why the right will win."
And here I thought the right was supposed to be colorblind. Guess that was a lie.

PilotX said...

"When you give deliberately misleading cites to each other, you identify yourselves as THOROUGHLY blue-pilled. You are people of the lie. The illusion is all you have."

We were kind if giving you credit for being a bit past obvious movie references. I mean we all know it was from the Matrix but we didn't know you wouldn't attempt to add some depth to the superficial explanation but if you really want to have it that way then be my guest.

PilotX said...

In other news it looks like Blah women do more than steal and try to hide their identities to help the liberal myth that they don't commit crimes🙄
Lauren Underwood sworn in as the youngest Blah female member of congress.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-met-lauren-underwood-chuy-garcia-sean-casten-inauguration-20190102-story.html

Anonymous said...

Says the asshole loser who thinks only negroes commit crime.
12:05 PM

Classic libtard hissy fit response. if you don't go with their agenda you are a loser. Why are you afraid of facts and reality?? isn't it alarming that 13% of the population causes 3/4s of the violent crime nationwide.

The Real Red Pill said...

isn't it alarming that 13% of the population causes 3/4s of the violent crime nationwide.
-------
Typical racist response. Show the stats punk. We all know you're lying.

White separatists are basement dwelling losers said...

Classic libtard hissy fit response. if you don't go with their agenda you are a loser.
-------
No, you're a loser because you spend all of your time online looking at crime statistics instead of acting like a normal human being. No wonder you can't get laid. Yeah yeah, you blame that on the "liberal agenda" too huh? Bwahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

https://neckbearddeathcamp.bandcamp.com/album/white-nationalism-is-for-basement-dwelling-losers

Great record!

White nationalists are kinda dumb said...

Here's how stupid these incel trolls are. They accuse the mainstream media of bias but think their media outlets are free from bias even though they have an obvious hate negro agenda and will do everything they can to make them look bad. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. No wonder they can't hold a job or get a woman.

Anonymous said...

“The newspaper won't even describe the thief as a black woman, despite it being obvious from the security camera picture. This is so that liberals can deny that there is any association between black people and crime. All but the alternative ‘racist’ media hands out nothing but blue pills.”

No, it’s because most reporters aren’t lunatics trying to further a racist agenda.

Newspapers also don’t print headlines like “White Man Commits White Burglary in an Outburst of Outrageous Whiteness.”

Because that would be insane.

Anonymous said...

that's because it's not that relevant what the color of a purse thief is.

You don't think that physical characteristics are relevant when trying to catch a criminal?  Do you think police should just arrest people at random, rather than people who look like the criminal?  Isn't it important for the public to know what the criminal looks like in order to generate tips?

I mean unless you're into that kind of thing. Who gives a shit?

I am very much into arresting, prosecuting and convicting criminals so they are less likely to commit crimes.  After all, while they're in jail their chances of committing a crime against me are zero.  If their time in jail is sufficiently onerous they might give up crime and maybe even work for a living.

Or are you just pro-criminal, meaning anti-civilization?

here I thought the right was supposed to be colorblind.

"Conservatives" are colorblind, until they need a public face for something to establish their non-racist credentials and pick a black person.  "Conservatives" are left of center.  The middle and extreme left say that all white people are racist and not noticing race is racist.  The right says "fine, you should have been careful what you wished for."

Anonymous said...

>> They accuse the mainstream media of bias

They suppress stories which would be national news if the races were reversed, while doxxing and terrorizing "Beckies".

>> but think their media outlets are free from bias

There's no media outlet free from bias, but refusing to censor facts for reasons of "sensitivity" and "not reinforcing stereotypes" is the difference between reporting news and pushing propaganda.

>> even though they have an obvious hate negro agenda and will do everything they can to make them look bad.

You assume that BEING bad is okay as long as they aren't made to LOOK bad.  Maybe if negroes wouldn't e.g. menace, rob or kill white people for going to see where their grandparents used to live in a city that turned black, said negroes might not look so bad anymore.  Maybe if negroes didn't use street crime, burglary and aggravated assault for purposes of ethnic cleansing, they'd be acceptable as neighbors.

It's funny, but almost all of the negro "looking bad" that the alternative media dares to Notice is acts of commission, not acts of omission.  How much effort do negroes spend just to look bad, when they could do nothing instead and look... normal?

>> it’s because most reporters aren’t lunatics trying to further a racist agenda.

Reporters and newspapers used to put "(colored)" after the names of negro criminal defendants.  That was when most facts were fearlessly reported as facts.  Today, Noticing is practically a crime.  You can't get jailed (yet) but you CAN get fired for it.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...

Just watched C-SPAN as Nancy Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House. Besides experiencing overwhelming joy as this transpired, I was struck by the difference between the Democratic and Republican members. While the Democratic members are diverse - lots of POC, women, and old and young; the majority of Republicans are older white men.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


The Real Red Pill said...

"isn't it alarming that 13% of the population causes 3/4s of the violent crime nationwide."

*********************************
Isn't it alarming that 49.2% of the population (men) commit about 90% of the violent crime nationwide? Does this mean we should vilify and hate all men? Or is this a logic problem that's too difficult for you?

PilotX said...

"Does this mean we should vilify and hate all men?"

Now you know they just have an agenda which is their belief that us darkies are inferior to them and anything to further this belief is "truth".

PilotX said...

"Maybe if negroes didn't use street crime, burglary and aggravated assault for purposes of ethnic cleansing, they'd be acceptable as neighbors."

Funny you mention that, nobody I know has ever done that and you are using cheap stereotypes to paint an entire race as flawed. Get a grip man, every single race has good and bad, *gasp*even whites. But hey, thanks for the advice. Lemme go stop trying to menace white people🙄

An Inconvenient Truth said...

The United States ranks 3rd in murders throughout the world.

If you remove:
#1 Chicago
#2 Detroit
#3 Washington DC
#4 St. Louis, MO
#5 New Orleans

then the United States falls to 189th place.

What these 5 cities have in common is large, violent black populations which have been able to de-police them.

PilotX said...

"What these 5 cities have in common is large, violent black populations which have been able to de-police them."

Nah, what you have are highly segregated cities that were redlined and starved of resources. And even so each is a vibrant city with lots to offer. Each city is unique and exciting.1. Chicago has always been a little rough around the collar but is known for its food. The music scene could use a reboot. 2. Detwa is another blue collar Midwest city that loves its sports and is very resillient and is experiencing a rennassance. 3. Love DC! Love to gogo music scene and hanging out at Howard which is the birthplace to many Blah sororities and fraternities. 4. The Lou is a bit small for my tastes but for a weekend you can kick it. The Soulard area is a great place to catch some jazz and blues. 5. Nawlins!!!! Just there for the jazz fest. Grabbed some good seafood and hung out late. Talk about a city with heart and soul.This has to be a post from someone who has never been to these cities.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...



PilotX said:

"Now you know they just have an agenda which is their belief that us darkies are inferior to them and anything to further this belief is "truth"."

***********************

Yes, I do know that. I'm an old timer and I'm not naive. But as I've said before, sometimes I just have to point out their muddled thinking to them.

Thanks for your comment.

PilotX said...

"sometimes I just have to point out their muddled thinking to them."

And you are a saint for that.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


PilotX said:

Nah, what you have are highly segregated cities that were redlined and starved of resources. And even so each is a vibrant city with lots to offer. Each city is unique and exciting.

************************
What a great response, my friend! I love to see their asinine ideas tromped into the ground.

Anonymous said...

>> Funny you mention that, nobody I know has ever done that

So you're saying that the live-streamed kidnapping and assault of the mentally disabled white kid by 4 black assailants in YOUR TOWN is insignificant or didn't happen, because nobody you know was involved?

Are you saying that the assault and burning alive of retired TV repairman Paul Monchnik by a black "teen" was insignificant or didn't happen, because nobody you know was involved?

But you want white people to defer to you because of "the legacy of slavery" and whatnot, even though most have NO history of it either personally or ancestrally?  Talk about hypocrisy.

>> you are using cheap stereotypes to paint an entire race as flawed.

We have paid very dearly for those "stereotypes".  Losing St. Louis, much of Chicago, Gary, Newark, Atlanta, Kansas City, Detroit... you think that was CHEAP?

>> every single race has good and bad, *gasp*even whites.

Yes, and we take responsibility for our own.  YOU won't even admit YOURS exist:  "nobody I know".

I know that dishonesty and shame mean nothing to you, but seriously, you're fucked up.

PilotX said...

Dude, people of ALL races do some seriously fucked up things. Grow up and get over it.

Gambler2 ASKA White Woman said...


Anonymous said:

>> "every single race has good and bad, *gasp*even whites.

Yes, and we take responsibility for our own. YOU won't even admit YOURS exist:"

**********************
So you want to take responsibility for the deaths of over 50 people killed by a white man at a Las Vegas concert? OK, then you can pay for my daughter's counseling sessions since she was lucky enough to survive.

Testicle Sweat said...

Yisheng = nigger

lilac = cunt

Anonymous said...

>> people of ALL races do some seriously fucked up things. Grow up and get over it.

You mean, unless people are a race of angels they have NO right to protest vicious predation from your race, including the most cruel maimings and killings?

You really go out of your way to give people reasons to hate you, don't you?  They're 100% justified too.  YOU won't just "grow up and get over it" and resolve to leave them alone.

Anonymous said...

america needs more uncle toms to keep the wheels of society greased. if every black could just take a lesson from that and just try to be a little better every day. End the hostility and trying to teach yt a lesson as this will never work. better to be respectful and helpful in every situation.

Packers and Movers in Mumbai said...

Packers and Movers in Mumbai
Packers and Movers in Goregaon
Packers and Movers in Malad
Packers and Movers in Kandivali
Packers and Movers in Borivali

Movers and Packers in Mumbai
Packers and Movers in Mira Road
Packers and Movers in Bhayander
Packers and Movers in Dahisar
Packers and Movers in Naigaon

packers and movers in Hyderabad said...

Movers and Packers in Hyderabad
Movers and Packers in Kondapur
Movers and Packers in Gachibowli
Movers and Packers in Kukatpally
Movers and Packers in Chanda Nagar
Movers and Packers in Manikonda

Chair Manufacturer In Mumbai said...

Chair Manufacturer in Mumbai
Chair Supplier in Mumbai
Office Chair Supplier in Mumbai
Visitor Chair Supplier in Mumbai
Chair Dealers in Mumbai
Top Chair Manufacturer in Mumbai
Best Chair Manufacturer in Mumbai

Movers and Packers in Mumbai said...

Movers and Packers in Mumbai
Movers and Packers in Dadar
Movers and Packers in Thane
Movers and Packers in Panvel
Packers and Movers in Kamothe
Movers and Packers in Vashi
Movers and Packers in Chembur
Movers and Packers in Jogeshwari
Movers and Packers in Kharghar
Movers and Packers in Dombivli