I think it's time for that great Gyp Rosetti quote:
"I got a gun. He got a gun. He got gun...EVERYBODY GOT GUNS!"
Meanwhile, out in LA, they just found some poor stiff (literally) with an arsenal of over 1,200 guns.
I wonder how Wayne LaPierre sleeps at night.
Finally, Marco (I need water) Rubio says that the president doesn't have any "class".
** This is the same Marco Rubio who did all kinds of sleazy things while Speaker of the Florida House, and who spent big money on a speed boat and a luxury SUV even though he was deep in debt.
"Rubio's history of risky financial decisions has been well documented since he was a young Florida state assemblyman.
- In 2006, the Tampa Bay Times described Rubio as "barely solvent."
- During his run for Senate several years later, the Florida senator was forced to defend his record after revelations that he put thousands of personal charges, including hair cuts, liquor-store runs, and a $10,000 family vacation on campaign and Florida Republican Party credit cards.
- According to The Times, in the early 2000s, the now presidential candidate bought several homes, putting no money down.
- On the eve of his presidential announcement, Rubio cashed out his $68,000 retirement savings to pay bills for a broken refrigerator, air-conditioning unit, and his kids' private-school tuition. The transaction incurs a significant tax penalty that could cost Rubio $24,000.
- Last week, Rubio's camp announced that the senator finally sold a Tallahassee home that he'd bought with Florida state Rep. David Rivera. The house proved to be a bad investment — Rubio and Rivera sold the home for $18,000 less than they paid for it.
Marco, I think you might need a lifetime supply of Windex® for all the glass it took to build your house.
No wonder Sheldon wanted his money back.
*Pic from thinkprogress.org
**Pic from huffingtonpost.com