Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hunting "Dudus".


"Welcome to Jamdown, poor people a dead at random Political violence, can't done! Pure ghost and phantom, the youth Dem get blind by stardom Now the Kings Of Kings a call Old man to Pickney...To see the sufferation sicken me Them suit no fit me, to win election dem trick we" ~Damian Marley~

Because of some personal reasons-some obvious, some not so much- I have tried to avoid blogging about the following story. It involves an alleged Jamaican drug dealer, Chris "Dudus" Coke, and the A-merry-can governments attempt to have him extradited to this country.

Mr. Coke has been charged with leading an international drug ring by the authorities in New York. He fled to the rock where a government that is friendly to his political leanings is in power, and where he has been sheltered ever since. Even with the United States threatening all sorts of sanctions, Bruce Golding, the Jamaican Prime Minister, has refused to extradite the man to Uncle Sam. They have even paid a firm to lobby on his behalf.

Now, sadly, the streets of Kingston- to use the parlance of the natives-a gu bun like fiah.

"Jamaican authorities declared a state of emergency in Kingston after gang members supportive of an alleged drug lord wanted by the United States attacked police stations and blockaded a large swath of the city.

Two police stations were evacuated after being hit with Molotov cocktails, while the status of a third was unclear. Gang members blocked off a miles-long area of Jamaica's capital city -- mostly in West Kingston -- using vehicles, sandbags, barbed wire and anything else they could find."

My people my people, when will you learn? Robin Hood was only cool when he was in Sherwood Forest. Dons are not modern day Robin Hoods, and they sure as hell do not respect the life of the innocent. Political violence is a way of life on the rock, and we Jamaicans like to rally around each other, but why the hell are we rallying around Dudus Coke?

And here is the irony: the JLP who is the party Coke is affiliated with, has traditionally been the party of the right and more aligned with A-merry-ca. When the CIA destroyed the Manley government in the seventies, it was to put the pro western, A-merry-can friendly government back in power. Now, as Malcolm famously said: "The Chickens have come home to roost." JLP Dons have been in and out of A-merry-ca for years, and they have had no problem moving between both worlds. No one would be surprised if they had set up lucrative drug organizations (or posses as they have been called) and profited greatly from them. And, if you know anything about us yawdies, it's that we don't like to do anything small, so it's not only A-merry-ca that has been touched by this problem, but across the pond in Britain they are worried as well.

Chrisopher Dudus Coke is the latest in a long line of powerful political Dons from the rock who would moonlight as drug dealers. (Google Claude Massop) They were paid well by politricksters in charge to do their dirty work, which often involved killing entire families in the areas that were populated by political rivals. It's still going on, and it's as brutal as ever.

Jamaicans can be beautiful and loving people, but I am going to keep it real with you; Jamaicans can be the most vicious people you will ever want to meet. I have some stories.
Still, I love my people, I am who I am. But I have to call out my peeps when we do wrong as well.

This latest dust up, largely inspired by Laborites in Kingston, (Google Tivoli Gardens & JLP) is a perfect example of poor people with twisted loyalties. But this is to be expected when politricksters use people as pawns to profit from their political games. Jamaicans don't play games too well. Not when it comes to our politics. What was it that Damian Marley's dad said? Oh yeah, "a hungry mob is an angry mob."

"At Coke's direction and under his protection, members of his criminal organization sell marijuana and crack cocaine in the New York area and elsewhere, and send the narcotics proceeds back to Coke and his co-conspirators," the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency said in a release accompanying the charges.

"Coke and his co-conspirators also arm their organization with illegally trafficked firearms," the DEA said in a statement at the time." [Article]

Translated: Coke would allegedly bring guns and weapons into Jamaica to arm his political allies in exchange for drugs and cash stateside. Thirty five years ago Uncle Sam knew about it, he still does. It's just that this time he is calling it illegal.

171 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bad time for this to happen for Jamaica. Mexico is off limits because of crime and Florida is threatened by the oil spill... They won't let this go on for long.

szpork

RiPPa said...

Rastafari stands alone!

Val said...

The American government continues to play political Russian roulette and call it foreign policy.

No wonder the world is pissed off with us.

Constructive Feedback said...

Filled Negro:

The pending chaos in Jamaica is impacting my family and close friends personally. Friends of the family flew up to A-merri-ca to celebrate their son's graduation. As we were eating dinner today they got a page telling them that the JA airspace has been closed due to the chaos. Now they are uncertain when they will get home to greater Kingston. I hope your buddy Coke does not have any rocket launchers and is planning to shoot down an airliner or anything.

Needless to say my friends as well as millions of other hard working Jamaican citizens will have their lives disturbed because of this foolishness of misplaced loyalties.

My 8 year old son believes that Jamaica is at war and he is fearing for the safety of his "auntiees" there.

Gregory said...

Manuel Noriega was Mur-ka's man in Panama. Until he wasn't. Then he was indicted for drug trafficking. An unfortunate invasion followed, all about freedom and democracy don't you know, as per usual.

I'm not saying it is the same with Dudus but this country has a history that makes this story sound more than vaguely familiar.

M. Rigmaiden said...

If drugs weren't prohibited, then maybe these Don's wouldn't hold so much sway. This is just another reason why the War on Drugs is costly, ineffective and pervasive.

Anonymous said...

greetings direct from yard .....yes its the good the I write this ...big up ! i jus hear someting that soun like a shot a buss in the distance .....
the chickens come to roost comment is so accurate ...
how these guns get here ....
and the total immorality of these politicians
who have always had ther hands dirty ,,,
one of the senators till last week was dudus coke lawyer at the same time serving in the government ????and if u really want to catch a criminal how you go on national news to give him a warning you intend to arrest him...
now we will see if ja goes the riute of brasil and colombia

field negro said...

I hope your buddy Coke does not have any rocket launchers and is planning to shoot down an airliner or anything."

Actually Destructive Wingnut, he is more your "buddy" and political soulmate than mine. I wouldn't expect you to understand, I am sure you don't know Jamaican politics. Or do you? I hope your in-laws are safe.

Big up yawdie@ 3:16am.
Watch out fi de shotta dem.

Jody said...

Field, so sorry this is happening in your homeland.... I agree with M.Rigmaidan.... the so called drug war is capturing more victims...It feels like crazy is everywhere and there is no end in sight!

maria said...

i don't understand the Jamaican govt's position on this. they are refusing to extradite him. the PM secretly paid for lobbying on his behalf, now faces calls for resignation...then says let the courts decide?

would that be the US courts?

why hasn't he been extradited? i assume if we don't get him we will withhold aid.

maria said...

ps--nice to see RM and jody!

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]
Actually Destructive Wingnut, he is more your "buddy" and political soulmate than mine. I wouldn't expect you to understand, I am sure you don't know Jamaican politics. Or do you? I hope your in-laws are safe.
[/quote]

Filled Negro:

Over time I have talked with an abundance of Jamaicans. Some from the professional class who now live over here working as lawyers, real estate agents, corporate types. Others who come over to work as nannies.

I have NOT been able to find a hard and fast rule to predict the party membership of a person based upon their station in life. Some of he well to do Jamaicans living here are JPP and some of the poor are JLP.

Its funny how YOU make the case that a poor JLP loyalist is "voting against his own interests". What say you about the well of JPP loyalist? Is he more spiritually grounded because he is more connected with Portia Miller's crew?


I recall being in Trelawney about 5 years ago, talking with a man who owned a grocery store. He told me about your friends in the JPP and their taxation policies that were hitting him from one side and then some of the thugs in the community that would try to steel anything that wasn't nailed down who where hitting him from the other side.

Who is "working against the best interests of Jamaica"?

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]I agree with M.Rigmaidan.... the so called drug war is capturing more victims.[/quote]

This is an IRRATIONAL conclusion.

I would love for you and MR to define the "warring factions" in this "War On Drugs".

For some reason I get the sense that for you all it is the audacity of the government to RESIST the organized criminal element that is most troubling to you. If the government were to Liberalized/Commercialize/Tax/Regulate then it appears that you would be happy.

Yet - as we see with booze and cigarettes this has not stopped you all from claiming a RACIST intent to destroy Black folks:

* Liquor stores on every corner to keep us drunk

* Targeted advertisements of cigarettes so that Black folks will die of lung cancer. You indeed have "Come a long way baby".

What of the CONSUMER of these vices? In expressing his free will to do so what sort of accountability does he have?

If someone who is in a competitive space chooses to go the straight and narrow - LEARNING while the other guy is intoxicated on drugs - didn't he and the people around him make better choices? Shouldn't they be allowed to prosper because of it?

CRACK IS NOT A BLACK DRUG. There is not one pharmacological element of it that has it impacting BLACK PEOPLE differently than White. Crack is done for the convenience of TRANSPORT by the drug dealer and the user.

Why didn't some innovative "street corner pharmacist" come up with a process that make powder into CUBES, just like sugar cubes? Then it could be carried around like crack rocks (no baggie needed) and it would still be legally enforced under the powder rules.

Jody said...

UnConn.... in the Netherland this year they have had to close 9 prisons because they don't need them. That's right, they don't need them! Why? The government cites the decriminalization of drugs as the number one reason. The Netherlands has decided the way to deal with drugs is treatment, education, and prevention programs.... not criminalization. There are not gunmen in the streets killing each other and others over drugs there. And, they treat addiction as a health problem, not a crime.. maybe something to for us to consider.

uptownsteve said...

CF

Take your lips off a white azz for one second and answer this.

If white folks are 5 times as likely to use or deal drugs than blacks, why are blacks jailed for drug offenses at 3 times the rates of whites????

http://www.hrw.org/legacy/reports/2000/usa/Rcedrg00.htm#P54_1086

alicia banks said...

fn:

thank you!!!

tragic how suicidally worshipping drug dealing thugs is a global moral ill...

nothing and no one is ever as vicious or as ruthless as a peddler of poisonous drugs for profit...not even the suicidal fools who worship them...

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0123de086c96860d.html

ps:

jamaicans are indeed MOST vicious to homosexuals...

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/homohatred-in-reggae-music-where-is-the-one-love.html

La♥audiobooks said...

Steve, that question is too hard, he's just going to blame the street pirates. CF might benefit from exploring documentaries and movies like "American Violet" which highlights how the narcotic task force racially target, raid, and force plea bargains on innocent poor black people just to prosecute higher numbers and get more federal dollars for the state.

Everyone except CF knows that incarcerating and planting federal convictions on poor black people is a much more politically correct way to replace African slavery and Jim Crow.

La♥audiobooks said...

Field, I've only met a couple of Jamaicans up close in my life (no kidding), and the ones I've met were very aggressive in mannerism. I love y'all musical and historical culture, but I have to admit, I'm scared of y'all sometimes.

Laurel said...

Good Morning Alicia & CF!

Field wrote:

"Coke would allegedly bring guns and weapons into Jamaica to arm his political allies in exchange for drugs and cash stateside. Thirty five years ago Uncle Sam knew about it, he still does. It's just that this time he is calling it illegal".


I concur.

A lot of things relative to this incident have gone on for decades without the U.S. Gov't really intervening if ever, because most of the damage was done to Blacks or People of Color in general.

i.e., Genocide

Now that we have a President in the oval office who also happens to be a Person of Color, not only is such destructive behavior (Black on Black crime) being investigated by the U.S. Dept of Justice but efforts to stop it are finally being enforced.

In other words Federal Funds are NO longer being invested to just help White America and stop crimes against White folks.


"I'm for Truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for Justice, no matter who it's for or against".

Malcolm X

alicia banks said...

good morning laurel!

ditto!!!

just as with ronny raygun and the crack trade etc...

we may never know what this latest felled drug kingpin did to lose good graces with his drug dealing peers in the white house...the american govt is the biggest seller of white powder on the planet...

see more:

http://www.amazon.com/Big-White-Lie-Operation-Undercover/dp/1560250844

http://www.amazon.com/Drugs-Oil-War-Afghanistan-Indochina/dp/0742525228

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/obamas-wars-will-be-worse-than-vietnam.html

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Alliance-The-Cia-The/dp/1888363932

uptownsteve said...

Anybody remember when Colin Powell first came into national prominence and conservative commentators alleged that he wasn't the "usual" negro or that he wasn't straddled by the "victimology" mindset because he was of Carribean descent?

I grew up maybe 2 miles from where Powell grew up in the South Bronx. In fact my aunt attended Morris High School with Powell.

Many of my childhood friends were either born in the Carribean or had parents who were from the islands.

Not to dump on me Jamaican brethren but some of the meanest and most viscious NYC gangstas during the 80s were Jamaicans.

Delroy (Uzi) Edwards immediately comes to mind because he would not merely engage in gun battles with rivals.

Uzi would have his rivals captured and then dropped into vats or tubs of boiling water and laugh while their skin scalded.

Laurel said...

Your right Alicia,

No one really cares about Black on Black crime, except people of Color who are not "sell-outs" or in Obama's case "total sell-outs".

alicia banks said...

uts:

ditto

and

ditto for juanl williams

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/on-jill-nelsons-regal-rage-revolutionary-anger-1.html

Anonymous said...

No one really cares about Black on Black crime, except people of Color who are not "sell-outs" or in Obama's case "total sell-outs".


Make that "black people," not people of color. How many marches against black-on-black crime are there in the Indian, Asian, and Latino communities?

Thrasher said...

FN,

How come Jamaicans do not have Black Jamaican PM's???

uptownsteve said...

Anonymous,

When's the last time you marched against white on white crime?

Thrasher said...

I refused to employ such backward verbiage as"black on black crime" whenever I write or lecture about crime..

It is a racist construct and deflects from the more significant issue which is a victim has been violated by a criminal..

uptownsteve said...

"It is a racist construct and deflects from the more significant issue which is a victim has been violated by a criminal."

Yup.

Just another way of stigmatizing black folks with some sort of Willie Horton gene.

alicia banks said...

ditto

the us govt commits more white on white crime than any thug dealer via global drugs/genocide/poverty/hobama's banker posse etc..

ie
all those criminally abused & robbed white elders in florida will be hosting their own tea party at fl polls in june...i am counting the days!

my 2 fav jamaican gang films:

http://www.amazon.com/Shottas-Ky-Mani-Marley/dp/B000JRYOPG

&

http://www.amazon.com/Klash-Carl-Bradshaw/dp/B0009NZ79C

alicia banks said...

and a great sleeper on the usa/cia crack dealers in la etc:

http://www.amazon.com/100-Kilos-Glenn-Plummer/dp/B00005UM4A

&

http://www.amazon.com/Panther-Pictorial-History-Panthers-Behind/dp/1557042276

Thrasher said...

Madoff crimes are never described as white on white crimes...The crimes of catholic priests never get that tag as well..

It is critical and a lesson for all of us who influence to remind folks to ignore such racist verbaige and be aware yet again of the power of words...

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Considering the comparatively low percentage of whites in prison, as well as the much lower homicide rates in all or mostly white communities, there's not much need to right now.

uptownsteve said...

Anonymous

Keep kidding yourself buddy.

White folks do drugs, rape, steal everyday.

They are no longer the inner city poor so the rates of homicides are much lower than for blacks and hispanics who today comprise the inner city poor.

Look back through urban crime statistics and you will see very clearly that when whites were the inner city poor, they were the preponderance of the street criminals.

One FEMA trailer in Duval, FL which was 90% white had to be evacuated because of the amount of violence.

Middle class black neighborhoods such as mine are as safe and well kept as our peers of any color.

Keep thinking you're superior though Jethro.

I'll continue to laugh.

Anonymous said...

Look back through urban crime statistics and you will see very clearly that when whites were the inner city poor, they were the preponderance of the street criminals.


The key word here is WHEN.

Are we going to hear more stories about your conquests with white women now?

Thrasher said...

I inserted this example into a lecture I did..

"A white woman and her white husband enter an elevator with a lone black male the elevator gets stuck for one minute and the lights go off a crime is committed on the elevator against the white woman...

Query: Who is the perp??

Thrasher said...

In America a white woman is safer with me than her husband.....lol,lol,lol

BTW the FBI Index of crimes list the white male as leading the indices from domestic terrorism to sex crimes against children to of course white collar crimes...

To be continued...

uptownsteve said...

Anonymous

Let's cut to the chase.

Do you really believe that black people are genetically more inclined to be violent than whites?

And if so, why?

alicia banks said...

ditto uts

even in black drug dens, white "tourists" are their top buyers...

see more:

http://www.alternet.org/module/feed/mobile/?storyID=146971&type=story

alicia banks said...

any fool who does believe that blacks are more violent is ignorant of global white history and this website:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/

uptownsteve said...

AB

All you have to do is look at the explosion of street crime and violence in Moscow and other Russian cities TODAY after the fall of the authoritarian Soviet government to see that white people when placed in depraved overcrowded urban ghettoes behave like ghetto people anywhere.

alicia banks said...

uts:

ditto

as global poverty is a primary tool of hobama's nwo...the universal nature of pathologies
will become more glaringly evident everywhere every day

see more:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE64N0LJ20100524?type=marketsNews

no_slappz said...

jody, you wrote:

in the Netherland this year they have had to close 9 prisons because they don't need them. That's right, they don't need them! Why? The government cites the decriminalization of drugs as the number one reason.

The government is giving a politically correct response. The real reason DECRIMINALIZATION in the Netherlands has not been a total failure is due to the race of its citizens.

YOu wrote:

The Netherlands has decided the way to deal with drugs is treatment, education, and prevention programs.... not criminalization.

Sure. Except there's no evidence this strategy is reducing the consumption of recreational drugs.

You wrote:

There are not gunmen in the streets killing each other and others over drugs there.

Really? Unless you also want to claim all the drugs consumed in the Netherlands are also produced there, then you have to acknowledge there is a connection to the hyperviolent world of drug-smuggling. And if there are no penalties imposed on consumers, then smugglers will work extra hand to break into that market.

You wrote:

And, they treat addiction as a health problem, not a crime.. maybe something to for us to consider.

Again, there is no evidence that tolerance reduces drug-abuse problems. Moreover, DECRIMINALIZATION will lead to an explosion of dealing and consuming in minority communities, leading to an increase in the forms of crime that permit poor recreational drug users to finance their bad habits.

LACoincidental said...

Hmm, I heard about this morning on of all place, the Steve Harvey Show.
To everyone whose family is over there right now I pray that they are safe.


This is just sad, but not peculiar in Jamaican history, as FN pointed out.

Not to beat a dead horse, but this craziness kind of destroys the whole 'Jamaicans are more civilized than American Blacks' nonsense. Sorry, but every ethnic group has their share of gun-toting heartless goons. If my memory of history is correct, wasn't one of Bob Marley's biggest concerts to resolve a political battle for Prime Minister that devolved into all out street war between rival gangs?

We rarely see these foreign born 'street pirates'(Hey CF came up with an apt term for gang bangers) because for the most part (except for guys like Coke or ignorant, second generation wannabes), the gang-banging yardies stay on the rock.

Laurel said...

Thrasher wrote:

"I refused to employ such backward verbiage as"black on black crime" whenever I write or lecture about crime..

It is a racist construct and deflects from the more significant issue which is a victim has been violated by a criminal".


Thrasher with all due respect it seems your getting caught all up in Semantics or personal interpretation vs the real issue here.

Like it or not, when an African-American citizen commits an act of Crime or Violence against another African-American, it IS considered "Black on Black crime".

Why is the label important?

Since I have a close cousin on the NYPD force allow me to please elaborate, a little.

Acts of "Black on Black Crime" are handled differently within U.S. Law Enforcement agencies and in communities where such acts are more frequent, they are in fact categorized as "Black on Black Crime".

This includes fewer Federal, State, County and City funds being invested to investigate and solve crimes in that category.

And...

Plea Deals, especially Federal Plea Deals.

Such deals (often on trumped up charges) most likely include prison sentences and/or becoming a Felon.

In case you weren't aware Plea Deals mean BIG bucks for District Attorney offices.

These offers are made to whom?

Minority citizens (mainly African-Americans) more so than Whites.

So as we're debating or arguing among ourselves over "verbage" or terminology, Crimes especially serious crimes like Homicide committed in Black communities or Minority communities, continue to remain unsolved while the vicious cycle of Black Violence continues.

Instead of trying to prove who's right or wrong, instead of pointing fingers why not channel our energies into stopping "Black on Black" crime by reaching out to our Youth?

Field tutors Students and I believe Alicia (a School Teacher) started a program in her region to help reach our Future Leaders. (Today's Youth)


"Our people have made the mistake of confusing the methods with the objectives. As long as we agree on objectives, we should never fall out with each other just because we believe in different methods, or tactics, or strategy. We have to keep in mind at all times that we are not fighting for separation. We are fighting for recognition as free humans in this society."

Malcolm X


"Look at yourselves. Some of you teenagers, students. How do you think I feel and I belong to a generation ahead of you - how do you think I feel to have to tell you, 'We, my generation, sat around like a knot on a wall while the whole world was fighting for its hum an rights - and you've got to be born into a society where you still have that same fight.' What did we do, who preceded you ? I'll tell you what we did. Nothing. And don't you make the same mistake we made...."

Malcolm X

LACoincidental said...

No_Slappz -- if you think that the Netherlands isn't violent because its only white and not because the criminal incentive of the drug trade is no longer present, there is no hope for you.

The Netherlands counts for so little of the drug trade anyway -- its mostly the US and the UK where everyone's toking up.

AB -- I know you're going to go all hyperbolic on me, but what does the violence in Jamaica have to do with Obama, other than the State department demanding that a drug dealer be extradited back to the Bronx?

For that matter, what the heck do Iranian protests have to do with Jamaica?

La♥audiobooks said...

Thrasher said...
"In America a white woman is safer with me than her husband.....lol,lol,lol"

And who are black women and black girls safer with?

Laurel said...

Uptownsteve wrote:

"All you have to do is look at the explosion of street crime and violence in Moscow and other Russian cities TODAY after the fall of the authoritarian Soviet government to see that white people when placed in depraved overcrowded urban ghettoes behave like ghetto people anywhere".


UTS please define "Ghetto People".

uptownsteve said...

La*audiobooks

"And who are black women and black girls safer with?"

FOCUSEDPURPOSE!!!!

She's gonna protect and save all of ya!

uptownsteve said...

"UTS please define "Ghetto People".

Undereducated, underemployed poor urban residents.

La♥audiobooks said...

LoL Steve, FP hasn't been on around this blog for months and you're still traumatized by her... :)

uptownsteve said...

La*audiobooks

You're right.

I told my wife that if a Whoopi Goldberg lookalike comes running up our block yelling "Black Men are Satan's Spawn" to hand me the Glock.

chicago dyke said...

the Big Lie is that "liberals" and progressives and 'dirty fucking hippies (DFH)' are responsible for most of the drug trade. the right and SCLM have been really good about planting and growing that mythology. liberals smoke pot, do some club drugs, a bit of coke now and again, but we're not heading up most nefarious mega crime rings. that culture doesn't really allow for bleeding heart values, yo. the fact they are trying to hide with that narrative is that mercenary firms, government agencies, undercover police operations and the military are heavily involved in the drug trade. anyone who understand how "vice" law enforcement works understands this. i believe it was Bush I's DEA director who said, "behind every major drug operation i ever investigated was CIA money/leadership" paraphrasing. heh, an old dealer of mine had that, and several other choice quotes from government officials, pasted on his dorm room wall.

alicia banks said...

cd:

amen!

and hobama is the leader of a global new govt even more evil than the sole usa govt pre global banker scams etc...

La♥audiobooks said...

"I told my wife that if a Whoopi Goldberg lookalike comes running up our block yelling "Black Men are Satan's Spawn" to hand me the Glock."

Oh Steve, what if she's a Paula Patton lookalike, would you inflict such violence against her? And why does Whoopi scare you so much and not Paula?

Btw, FP primarily advocates for black femalehood, I realize you don't like that. But she has never shown her picture, and she only describes herself as a black female. What exactly makes you compare, or invasion her as a Whoopi lookalike and not a Paula lookalike?

Steve, I'm trying to work with you here.

alicia banks said...

laa:

uts is a rabid colorist

whoopi goldberg is his(and oj's) physical racial "boogie man"
in female flesh...

shame!

alicia banks said...

uts:

"Undereducated, underemployed"

ditto...but

both ALSO
describe millions of people in the deep country/rural america who have never been to any urban metropolis and millions of govt drones in powerful dc posts too...

hobama included...still waiting to see his college transcripts/gpa/birth certificate etc

no_slappz said...

lacoincidental, you wrote:

No_Slappz -- if you think that the Netherlands isn't violent because its only white and not because the criminal incentive of the drug trade is no longer present, there is no hope for you.

The rate of crime in almost every black nation is many times higher than the rate in "white" and asian nations.

Has there been anything comparable to Rwanda in a white nation? An event where one group of private citizens went on a murderous rampage and attempted to exterminate another group? No.

You wrote:

The Netherlands counts for so little of the drug trade anyway -- its mostly the US and the UK where everyone's toking up.

Why is the magnitude of the drug trade in the Netherlands relevant to understanding its ties to criminality?

Meanwhile, your apparent view that decriminalization is a good idea says you believe the US should permit a massive market expansion for nations that depend on drug money.

Is there a reason you want US recreational drug consumers to send more money to Colombia for cocaine and Afghanistan for heroin?

Or do you want recreational drugs to become the leading cash "crops" of more American states?

La♥audiobooks said...

LoL Alicia, Steve is such a colorist that he becomes ridiculously transparent.

La♥audiobooks said...

I meant "envision" and not invasion. But in this case maybe that too should apply.

Anonymous said...

It sounds to ME that he is a BLACKMAN who is beat'n them at their own game, MONEY. The way I see it, if they are willing to lay their Black lives down for this man he cannot be BAD....it make me wonder......

uptownsteve said...

La*Audiobooks

"Oh Steve, what if she's a Paula Patton lookalike, would you inflict such violence against her? And why does Whoopi scare you so much and not Paula?"

I never mentioned Paula Patton (I don't even know who she is).

You and AB keep trying to make me a "colorist" and it's ridiculous.

My wife is darkskinned. I think Michelle Obama, N'Bushe Wright, the Williams Sisters and so many others are gorgeous Nubian queens.

Sorry Whoopi Goldberg to me is ugly, inside and out.

How you can extrapolate my disdain for one individual into a hatred for darkskinned black women is abdurd.

"Btw, FP primarily advocates for black femalehood."

Sorry, but that is absolute nonsense.

What she engaged in was vile, incessant hate rants and black male demonization.

I was just making a joke since you used her language "who are black women safe with".

I really don't want to talk about her anymore.

alicia banks said...

laa:

ditto

men who hate their own faces and their mamas' faces are hopeless indeed...

ie
if more of those jamaican thugs were yellow and conked rather than dark and nappy/dreadlocked he would probably love them too....shame

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0123de1368bf860d.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/clarity-on-colorism---on-dont-play-in-the-sun.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/precious-a-colorist-classic.html

alicia banks said...

hey uts:

we can do that the same way you can erase centuries of global white supremacy as solely imaginary personal issues for laurel and i...

see???

Laurel said...

uptownsteve wrote...

"UTS please define "Ghetto People".

"Undereducated, underemployed poor urban residents".


Alicia Banks wrote:

uts:

"Undereducated, underemployed"

ditto...but

both ALSO

"describe millions of people in the deep country/rural america who have never been to any urban metropolis and millions of govt drones in powerful dc posts too..."


UTS Alicia is CORRECT.

I trust your definition includes people of all ethnic groups.

alicia banks said...

uts:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and only skin deep

so what makes you slander whoopi to the bone? other than her offensively "ugly" black looks?

nahmean?????

alicia banks said...

ie

uts

i have never once heard you slander halle as u do whoopi

and i adore halle as a fellow leo/afro sista etc

but all the men of all races who have dated/wed her say she is ugly inside...

yet
you worship her assumed yellow beauty to the bone
even as a distant stranger

shame!!!!!

just as u insist that laurel is dark like me simply because we both leave blue black bruises on your colorist ass herein

you cannot admit that a beautiful yellow woman can be strong enough to beat you down as u deserve...pathetic!

Laurel said...

UTS,

Whoopi made out and is now worth millions.

She has also earned an Oscar, Golden Globe Award, Emmy, Grammy, etc.,

I guess her "Ugly, Black Looks" didn't matter on Broadway, to Hollywood or Barbara Walters.

La♥audiobooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uptownsteve said...

"I trust your definition includes people of all ethnic groups."

Absolutely and never suggested otherwise?

"so what makes you slander whoopi to the bone? other than her offensively "ugly" black looks?"

This is ridiculous.

Would you feel better if I told you that I thought Mary Matalin actually makes Whoopi look good and there ain't nothing ebony about Matalin's looks.

Don't think I'm not aware of what's going on here.

With some black women it's "no criticism of black women is allowed at all."

La♥audiobooks said...

"How you can extrapolate my disdain for one individual into a hatred for darkskinned black women is abdurd."

Well, why did you parallel the looks of Whoopi Goldberg to your disdain for one individual who you claim is "vile", "hateful" and some sort of enemy to black men?

Yes, stop talking about her because she's not here to defend herself.

alicia banks said...

laa:

because in uts'euro world only dark black women who look like whoopi and i are all mean and evil and never justifiably so...tragic!

http://www.maritagolden.com/dontplay.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/clarity-on-colorism---on-dont-play-in-the-sun.html

alicia banks said...

uts:

you have the right to criticise anyone of any race or gender you want anytime

but you never have the right to be colorist and unchecked...bet!

alicia banks said...

laa:

bros like uts also hate whoopi because she dates fine wm sex symbols...they hate all black women who dare to do what they do...

even oj had the nerve to diss lena horne and diahnn caroll in his sorry fake "book":

http://www.amazon.com/Want-Tell-You-Response-Questions/dp/0316341002

uptownsteve said...

Yeah, but y'all can exhort black women to date outside the race and NOT be considered colorist.

Yeah, I get it now.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that No_Slapzzzzzzz really hates the black folks huh? I wonder if No_Slapzzzzzz uses this blog to say everything he wishes he could say to all them negroes at work, but is too mealy mouthed to do so. I guess ya gotta get it all out somehow.

Thrasher said...

La

In america white folks kids are safer as well according to FBI Index incest higher in white families oand of course we have the catholic priests around when the kids leave home..

alicia banks said...

uts:

when did you start caring about who black women date?

the same black women you slander incessantly so that no one would desire them anyway?

now you are being a colorist and a hypocrite in dual stereo!

La♥audiobooks said...

Thrasher said...
"La

In america white folks kids are safer as well according to FBI Index incest higher in white families ...
"

So Thrasher, who's been molesting all those many black females we always hear about? The white mailman?

Thrasher said...

Laurel,

My post was not about verbiage or semantics but the reality of crime in America the phrase and cultural term "black on black crime" is a racist and political construct that means nothing other than to indict a racial group for the activities of a few..

The FBI does not label crimes as "Black on Black" this is a construct used by pundits and politicians..

Labels do matter after 9-11 we defined those who attacked WTC as terrorists instead of criminals bu employing this verbaige it alter the entire global axis and created 2 global wars with the massive loss of life and a defense budget in excess of 750 Billion $$$$..Plus it strained our domestic civil liberties...

Yes Virginia words matter in America..

Thrasher said...

La,

My post was about the politics of crimes and the labels and words you are going on some other tangent with your replys..

Stay focused I am not in denial about perversion in the Black community but that is another topic..

Thrasher said...

Let me reiterate the issue is not about the labels which are used as disinformation and propaganda to demonize entire venues when in truth the nature of crime in America has always been the severity and depth of white crimes..


In America 99% of those perps engaged in treason, sedition, assasinations and assassination attempts are white folks yet these crimes are never called
"white on white"

In Salt Lake UT 99% of crimes involved white on white yet the media, politicans etc never call crimes in UT 'white on white"

So please spare me the deflections, excuses and circular nonsense..the most lethal and criminal aggregate in America are white folks in every FBI index of crimes they lead the nation...

La♥audiobooks said...

You know Thrasher, at least Steve shows interest in black females even if it's only when the perp is white, but you don't show any interest in black females at all. With you, your words rarely revolve around black people, its always about the sanctity and protectionism of the "black man". I've checked out.

uptownsteve said...

La$audiobooks

"So Thrasher, who's been molesting all those many black females we always hear about? The white mailman?"

See, here we go again.

La*A

Those women were molested by sex criminals.

Their race is the least relevant factor in the crime.

Except to those who have an agenda.

You're not suggesting that black women would be safer from violence if they dated white men, are you?

La♥audiobooks said...

"You're not suggesting that black women would be safer from violence if they dated white men, are you?"

Well that's something like saying white women and white kids are statistically safer amongst "black men" oppose to their white husbands.. according to Thrasher.

La♥audiobooks said...

Men/people hurt those who are closer to them, so it blows me how Thrasher at 11:54 am could gloat at those statistics without considering the more horrid statistics for black females. That's all.

Thrasher said...

La,


Stop backpedaling and deflecting..

My words and post reflect what I am a Black man ..I am not a bisexual nor a hybrid being I am a Black man..

When I need to post about Black children, Black woman, Black fetus, Black sperm I will do so..

Until then stay focused and when you engaged me step up..

Thrasher said...

I am not concerned about stats nor the political nature of them..I reject folks like you who cannot stand on your own merits to make a point so you invoke some deflective nonsense about how hoorid the stats are for Black woman...Yeah no shit any crimes against woman are horrid and wrong but my post was about white folks and the disinformation and propaganda of crime stats and verbaige

Laurel said...

Thrasher wrote:

"The FBI does not label crimes as "Black on Black" this is a construct used by pundits and politicians.."

For the record I agree with you that the term phrase "Black on Black" crime is in fact a Racist description created by Politicians & Pundits to embarrass or single out Violence in Black communities but its also reality.

Neither the FBI nor any other Law Enforcement agency can legally classify crimes committed in Black Communities as "Black on Black" crime however...

If you think the FBI and all other Law Enforcement agencies doesn't investigate, solve crimes and offer plea deals under that category you are sadly mistaken.

Thrasher said...

If you want to engaged in some chatter about the crimes against Black woman than go for it but your whinning about me only being concerned about Black men is bullshit...

La♥audiobooks said...

"My words and post reflect what I am a Black man"

Yes, you've been making that obvious, you can't help yourself living in that black bachelor glass house.

Larissa said...

The reach of the government in many developing countries is so weak that often the "Dons" take up the role, and assume governmental responsibilities.

These acts are sometimes confusing to needy and law abiding people, who sometimes are unable to draw the line in the dirt and label these men as they really are, ardent criminals.

It is amazing how history has a way of repeating itself. Nothing is said and done about the intrusive nature of some of these criminals into the social lives of regular people until something big happens.

Pablo Escobar Gaviria, one of the most wanted men by the US and Colombian authorities during the hey days of the now defunct Medellin Cartel, was said to have bought brand new homes for thousands of residents of Medellin.
This criminal started communities.He was such a leader to many people that they voted for who he told them to vote for. He sent many poor, brilliant youngsters to schools and universities and did all sorts of things that were supposed to have been done by the Colombian authorities.
Pablo Escobar Gaviria, who was labled the most cruel and benevolent "Don" became such a hero that many Colombians said they had preferred to see him dead in a tomb in Colombia than extradited to an American cell.

Surely,Escobar Gaviria was gunned down on the Streets of Medellin and today lies in a tomb in his native Antioquia where many people visit him daily.

There are many Escobar Gavirias all across the developing world.

There is no one else to blame here but the authorities in Jamaica, similar to the Colombians and those elsewhere, for allowing criminals to lead in areas where they do not belong.
Field, your commenters have a problem staying on the topic.

Thrasher said...

Laurel,

Stop putting your words into my posts and comments..I have never posted that the FBI and others do not engaged in racial plea bargaining....

In America when white boys engaged in criminal activity it is called 'adolescence behavior" and their parents are called to the station to pick them up..when black youths engaged in adolescence behavior it is labled a crime of juvenile delinquency and our boys are finger printed and jailed..So I am fully aware of the "justus" system" in America..

Thrasher said...

La,

Yeah I love being a married Black man for over 30 years living in a my wooden house..lol,lol,lol

Thrasher said...

Larrisa,

Why should we get bored and stick to topics that are not worthy of extended chatter...

The crime lords of Jamaica is a "yawn" subject matter really...

La♥audiobooks said...

LOL Thrasher, you mean its that easy for the white boys?

Thrasher said...

Life in America has always been easier for white boys than Black youth...Where you been..lol,lol,lol

On I forgot you keep posting about your womanhood a lot in here...lol,lol,lol...Your not interested in the plight of Black folks only Black woman( Shit now where did I read that theme???? lol,lol,lol)

La♥audiobooks said...

"Your not interested in the plight of Black folks only Black woman'

Been there done that, then I met selfish non-reciprocative black men like you and I wised up.

uptownsteve said...

"Your not interested in the plight of Black folks only Black woman"

Uh oh Thrash.

You're in trouble now.

Thrasher said...

La,

Truth is you have never met a living Black icon man like me so you run around creating fictional bullshit about Black men...

But I understand to a small degree a life without meeting someone of value..

I just never have had your pathology being a jaded Black woman always thinking you are not worthy nor of any value so you validate yourself by demonizing black men..I bet your father wasn't shit...

No I don't have low self esteem people male or female like you in my orbit...You sound pitiful..

alicia banks said...

lac:

u have to ask????

i answered this a long time ago but i just realized it did not post...sorry long day

hobama nazis all believe one or both of 2 lies:

1. the govt was always evil until the day hobama instantly perfected it as prez select

1. the us govt is still evil and hobama is the solo angel miraculaously and defiantly at its helm

i believe neither

hobama is the new blackish mask of a global nwo/evil extended american empire

fyi

alicia banks said...

ie

the jamaican drug dealer being hunted will never say "i am the leader but i am no drug dealer"

ditto for hobama as prez of the world's biggest global drug dealer = the govt of the usa!!!

MeandMyMicroscope said...

Thrasher said...
La,
My words and post reflect what I am a Black man ..I am not a bisexual nor a hybrid being I am a Black man..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can fed ex you some shit repellant if you send me an addy, LOL!!!!

Yep, the war on drugs is a huge joke, but what I don't get having studied Pharmacology extensively in grad school recently besides the obvious, is what really is the difference between a drug like say Caffeine and LSD? I'm willing to bet that more murders/crimes/ ect have been committed by folks with caffeine in their blood than LSD.

I'm just saying................

alicia banks said...

hey maam:

ditto

we are all drugged by something

caffeine/sex/work/money/fried chicken/crack/sugar/salt/grease/lye perms/celebrity/color/whiteness/gadgets/shoes/purses...

the trick is to pick the least toxic poison and do something to help a fellow more toxic addict!

La♥audiobooks said...

"I just never have had your pathology being a jaded Black woman"

Yet you're the same black man who doesn't let anyone on this blog ever forget how jaded and mistreated the po ole black man is in America. The same black man who disrespected several older black women on this blog and wants to throw mockery in the black woman's face.


"Truth is you have never met a living Black icon man like me so you run around creating fictional bullshit about Black men...

But I understand to a small degree a life without meeting someone of value..
"

Ok Thrasher, be all you can be... on the internet. :)

uptownsteve said...

And the war between black men and black women continues.

Thrasher said...

Steve,

what war?? there you go again trying to be a noble negro..enough already

Thrasher said...

mamm,

Get lost so you can use a microscope...boring yoyo

La♥audiobooks said...

Thrasher said...
"mamm,

Get lost so you can use a microscope...boring yoyo
"

LOL.

alicia banks said...

uts:

gender wars are also global ills...only colorist sexists like you pretend they are in any way exclusive to dark women and the men who slander/abuse/betray them...

Thrasher said...

La,

Yeah you are really pitiful...

Thrasher said...

AB,

Ditto..I am a bit tired of Steve's empty posturing as well..

alicia banks said...

ditto thrasher

and it is emptiEST when he is dissing black females!

La♥audiobooks said...

Thrasher said...
"La,

Yeah you are really pitiful...
"

That's ok, coming from you.

And you know microscope girl (thanks FP) was actually trying to befriend you. She still hasn't gotten a clue.

Thrasher said...

La,

Yup guilty of trashing a tired know it all old hag name granny cause she deserved it..

I will fuck with Jesus if it makes sense..

Thrasher said...

La,

I still like microscope girl...She is just a bored now and then..

I enjoy the banter with you as well..Nothing personal in a chat forum..

Laurel said...

Thrasher wrote:

"Stop putting your words into my posts and comments..I have never posted that the FBI and others do not engaged in racial plea bargaining...."


Whatever Thrasher!!

Whatever

You need your mouth washed out with soap.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]If white folks are 5 times as likely to use or deal drugs than blacks, why are blacks jailed for drug offenses at 3 times the rates of whites????
[/quote]

WhiteBowieSteve:

Your question is easy.

Wait right here for a second while I find the Department of Justice chart that details the RACE OF HOMICIDE VICTIMS. The ONLY race to have a FOOTNOTE beside them are Black folks. The footnote says that "GANG VIOLENCE IN THE DRUG TRADE increases the Black Homicide Victimization rates".

To answer your question: When these WHITE DRUG USERS:

* Start shooting and murdering each other

* When they stand on the corners to transact their drugs

* When they TAKE OVER STREET BLOCKS through "violent Merger and Acquisitions"

THEN you will see this violence triggering more of a police response.

OK here is the chart:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/Homicide_victimization_by_race.jpg


I will find the footnote on the DOJ page.

Thrasher said...

Laurel,

Please cut the drama...I am a chatroom superstar..Who needs bland in a chat forum..I am a brand name...You on the other hand are forgettable

Thrasher said...

CF is not a great thinker nor a person who makes a difference..He takes to long to may a point...

'Brevity is the soul of Wit"

CF is at best 3rd tier in here

LACoincidental said...

alicia banks said...

lac:

u have to ask????

i answered this a long time ago but i just realized it did not post...sorry long day

hobama nazis all believe one or both of 2 lies:

1. the govt was always evil until the day hobama instantly perfected it as prez select

1. the us govt is still evil and hobama is the solo angel miraculaously and defiantly at its helm

i believe neither

hobama is the new blackish mask of a global nwo/evil extended american empire

fyi


Or,Alicia try the adult view -- Obama is just a guy, another politician -- no better or nor worse than many of the men who came before him. The Obamaholic and the rabid Obama-hater have one big thing in common -- they each put too much meaning to one man's election that his work and his faults got lost in the self important bullshit.

He'll always be too perfect, a
major disappointment or evil incarnate because we fail to say that he's just a man. If you want a brown skinned man to save you from this evil world, go to church.


The whole Obama craziness started because the Tea party folks saw the election as the end of civilization, the Obama-holic net roots saw it as the 'New Heaven and New Earth' and the hard left simply saw it as the Anti-Christ who would dope the nations. None of this is real -- Obama is a moderate politician (who happens to be Black) who got elected because a) he's smart and b) his opponents made so many missteps along the way.

But here's what I've learned after 30+ years as right wing goosestep to Gommorah. We are no different than the ancient city of Corinth in the Bible (which were the two letters to Corinthians from Paul). Like Corinth, we're a nation of rich fat lazy adrenaline freaks who are constant looking for the next fix instead of dealing with real problems. In short, we have the system we have because good people simply stopped caring.

The system is throughly corrupt not because Obama is 'is the new blackish mask of a global nwo/evil extended american empire' or because Bush was frankly a meandering puppet for Dick Cheney. America is jacked up because most Americans are too self-absorbed, ignorant, arrogant and immature to give a damn and engage in changing things.

I'll am it liberals specifically, since we can all go on about how screwed up conservatives are. My issue with the Net Roots (that includes me) is we all assume because we have a DSL connection, a few undergrad courses in history and quotes from Malcolm X and Noam Chomsky that we're somehow smarter and more pure than the guys on Capitol Hill. But, we are soooo pure that we can be bother to invest in change lest we dirty ourselves.

alicia banks said...

lac:

that nwo/glabal evil led by hobama inc is no longer clandestine either!

it is more blatant each day

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/24/obama-international-order-raises-questions-sovereignty/

alicia banks said...

that nwo/glObal evil led by hobama inc is no longer clandestine either!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aeFVNYQpByU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPrDeKLP5hk

Thrasher said...

AB,

BTW I am tired of your anti-obama drone theme as well in here..

Please give me something more..Clearly you are one of superstars in here but your shit is petty and silly to often for me..

We get it on Obama....

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]CF is not a great thinker nor a person who makes a difference..He takes to long to may a point...
[/quote]

Thank you so much Thrasher.
You will never know how much your opinions mean to me.

Just to think - in the past when a Black man had an opinion rendered upon him by a "All White Jury" things turned out far more deadly than what you have so graciously applied to me.

Both you and they are trapped by the bonds that you were ensnared within BEFORE you even set foot in the jury box.

Laurel said...

Thrasher wrote:

"Laurel,

Please cut the drama...I am a chatroom superstar..Who needs bland in a chat forum..I am a brand name...You on the other hand are forgettable"


Thrasher please stop smoking that "Ganja".

Its making you delusional.

Such pettiness coming from a "Real Black Man".

Which brand of soap would you prefer?

ha ha

No hate. Its all good.

Laurel said...

Thrasher,

Anyone seeking to become a "Superstar" on a Blog you don't own, must live an otherwise dull, lonely life.

So tell me are you being paid for this imaginary "Superstar" status??

ha ha

Such delusions.

Life is sweet.

alicia banks said...

thrasher:

you amuse me as you actually stated that like i care

those who matter do not mind

and those who mind do not matter

i find nothing petty or silly about the destruction of the usa as you do...

and no one ever called it silly when i pointed out LESS destruction by hobama's cuz gwb!!!

alicia banks said...

laurel:

ditto!!!

when did fn appoint thrasher
"star" czar...i missed it!

alicia banks said...

laurel:

it is amazing how hobama nazis dare to be "bored" by/diss/ignore EVERYTHING about hobama EXCEPT the hoax of hobama himself!

as always
suicidal blacks major in the minor
& minor in the major

bet i will never hear this frmom thrasher et al:

"i am bored with hobama's suits/kids/lies/scams/dog/national celeb tour/wife's arms etc..."

shame!!!

later!

Laurel said...

ha ha

tee hee hee

Ditto Alicia!

You are too funny girl.

Poor thing

He forgot to take his meds this morning.

alicia banks said...

lac:

i have NO problem with hobama being human...only with him being a hoax

try again to defend the indefensible...u will get the same results!

Laurel said...

I bet Obama isn't bored with living the good life while Detroit's Unemployment numbers continue to soar.

Didn't Thrasher say he was a Small Business Owner?

alicia banks said...

ditto laurel!

and hobama is definitely not bored with the unrequieted masochistic undying doormat love from the blacks he blatantly disses and betrays

_____

thrasher = "1st tier" for bs

uts = cosmic tier for way more BS way above thrasher's "tier"


smile

have a great evening queen!
ab

Thrasher said...

AB,

What was that nonsencial bullshit you posted about me??

I hit pay dirt apparently..lol,lol

laurel,

what does ownership have to do with being a star and having presence??

CF,

Thanks for proving my point you longwinded yahoo...lol,lol,lol

To be continued: All of ya are boring me now....tee hee

Laurel said...

Alicia,

We win again!

Have a blessed evening my Beautiful sister:)

MeandMyMicroscope said...

Thrasher said...
mamm,

Get lost so you can use a microscope...boring yoyo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sure, right after you get Lashithead's electric d*ck out your ass!!!

A

Anonymous said...

Just saw an ad for Red Stripe Light... Ahhh, the end is near.

szpork

Thrasher said...

MAMM,

That visual is nasty...You are a vuglar lady....It reminds me of a joke I heard many moons agao...A gay guy was in the bar and ordered a glass of milk the bartender was cordial and give him a glass of milk for 30 consecutive days the gay came inot the bar and ordered a glass of milk finnaly the bartender got real pissed off and said the next time you sissy order a glass of milk I am going to shove my umbrella in your ass!!


The gay replied while smiling open it please..open it...open it..lol,lol,lol

Anonymous said...

Jamaica, the #1 hater of gays/lesbians in the world. Now it's bidding for #1 in violence in the world? Whew!

field negro said...

"The rate of crime in almost every black nation is many times higher than the rate in "white" and asian nations.

Has there been anything comparable to Rwanda in a white nation? An event where one group of private citizens went on a murderous rampage and attempted to exterminate another group? No."

N_S, has it ever occured to you that there is a direct correlation betwen poverty and that stat you just threw out there. (BTW, I would appreciate a link to that thesis)

As to the second part of your rant; have you ever heard of Serbia? I would throw in the good ole USA as well, but the killing and slaughter of the Natives was so long ago that I guess it doesn't count anymore, or does it?

Destructive Wingnut, that's PNP. Or the People's National Party.
Just trying to help you out there fam. if you are going to debate a Jamaican about his country's politics it would help to know the names of the two main political parties involved.

Anonymous said...

Thrasher I didn't get that joke.

uptownsteve said...

La*Audiobooks

"You know Thrasher, at least Steve shows interest in black females even if it's only when the perp is white"

Why would say something like this when you know that it's not true?

Any black man (I'm specifying blacks because of who I'm conversing with)who is violent toward a black women is a punk and a coward who should be severly punished.

IS MY POSITION CLEAR ENOUGH NOW?

There is never any excuse for male on female violence.

I have never raised my hand to any woman even though I have been slapped, scratched, pushed and had things thrown at me by a couple over the years.

My problem is with the rhetoric of some sistas like you.

Black men are not exclusively rapacious, violent beasts terrorizing their women.

If that is the case then you should have no problem with bruthas dating outside the race, right?

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]"The rate of crime in almost every black nation is many times higher than the rate in "white" and asian nations.[/quote]

When you say "crime" are you including:

* The colonial pilfering done by Portugal? Now that they have to run their country more legitimately they are in a massive economic depression.

* The systematic oppression and suppression in the former nation of Rhodesia? Where the majority of the nation had their civil and human and civil rights denied.

I am NO FAN of "Street Pirates. You know this.
At the same time lets be honest. When "the system" runs an organized racket you can't call it "above board"

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]Destructive Wingnut, that's PNP. Or the People's National Party.
Just trying to help you out there fam. if you are going to debate a Jamaican about his country's politics it would help to know the names of the two main political parties involved.
[/quote]

Sorry about that Filled Negro.
I meant no disrespect for the PNP.

IF ONLY the people of Jamaica who are burning police stations and killing police officers had RESPECT for their nation's stability, security and economic well-being.

Serious question for you Filled Negro:

What are the chances that the Jamaican "MILITIA" members who burning, shooting and terrorizing will ever be featured on the Rachel Maddow show as a threat? If she can run several shows about Uganda then SURELY you can't claim that her only focus is America. Jamaica is far closer than is Africa.

Constructive Feedback said...

HEY FILLED NEGRO!!!!!!!!!!

Is there an official process to file a grievance against your blog with the request that you correct some information?

As I was looking at your "Right-hand Frame Of Shame" I noted that you have the Philadelphia Homicide Count at 105 for the year.

As I went fact checking on your claim I saw that the Philadelphia Police official web site has the count at 110 - as of May 24 2010.

http://www.phillypolice.com/news/?url=/news

Here is where it gets tricky.

If I were UptownSteve then I would cherry pick the results, pointing to the fact that in 2007 at this point in the year there had been 161 murders in the city of Brotherly love and thus telling of the IMPROVEMENT that is occurring. Hell, I might even do a cookout in Fairmount Park this weekend just to celebrate. No "colors" allowed as a means of keeping gang violence down.

However, in 2009 there was 109 people murdered at this point in time, representing a 1 dead person increase.

What is the process to request the following from you:

1) Update your murder count?

2) Begin to use the Philly Police web site as your official reference in the future

3) Demand that the Police develop a "web widget" where you can publish it on your blog and receive the updated feed automatically.

Hell if AfroSpear can syndicate an "I Am Troy Davis" widget then surely you all can use technology to keep up with human rights violations known as MURDER.

Just let me know how to initiate this request and I'll do it.

Thanks in advance.

field negro said...

I am glad you meant no disrespect to the party of Manley. And yes, I have considerd a PPD feed into the murder count. I realize I am a little behind, but not everyone is as concerend with "street pirates" as you are.

"What are the chances that the Jamaican "MILITIA" members who burning, shooting and terrorizing will ever be featured on the Rachel Maddow show as a threat?"

Sorry, I can't help you there, I have no connection to MSNBC or Ms. Maddow.

Anonymous said...

to hell with Manley and his white whore mother

Anonymous said...

MMM is a vulgar piece of shit.

The Fire Next Time said...

no_slappz said...

"Has there been anything comparable to Rwanda in a white nation? An event where one group of private citizens went on a murderous rampage and attempted to exterminate another group? No."

You've got to be kidding, right?

In your haste to make blacks the backside of humanity, you overlook the greatest white atrocity against its own:

Hitler's genocidal ambitions against Jews, and some other social rejects, will always stand in the annals of history, as especially egregious.

The weasel words, "private citizens," was your effort to narrow the focus, but private, or government sanction, it was white against white, and shows that whites are closer to the anal canal of humanity's backside than many others.

Hitler set the bar so high (man's inhumanity to man), that all other human atrocities will be measured alongside his.

As Field suggested, check out Serbia, and don't forget your own homeland. Whites here sure knew how to exterminate a people.

uptownsteve said...

CF

"To answer your question: When these WHITE DRUG USERS:

* Start shooting and murdering each other

* When they stand on the corners to transact their drugs

* When they TAKE OVER STREET BLOCKS through "violent Merger and Acquisitions"

THEN you will see this violence triggering more of a police response."

Sigh.

CF, most blacks being warehoused in prisons today are there for NON-VIOLENT DRUG OFFENSES.

The same offenses that whites get probation and/or treatment for.

Every conversation with you, every mention of racial double standards will be diverted to a rant on street violence.

Your fraudulence is jaw-dropping.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]"Has there been anything comparable to Rwanda in a white nation? An event where one group of private citizens went on a murderous rampage and attempted to exterminate another group? No."
[/quote]

Read the history of the Vikings!!!

Constructive Feedback said...

WhiteBowieSteve:

Look at what I found when I was fact checking my friend Filled Negro:

Straight From The Boys In Blue In Philly (Commanded by Ramsey formerly of DC)

http://www.phillypolice.com/assets/docs/Violent-Felon-Digest-05-21-10.pdf

Scroll down to Page #6 and keep going.

Are these NON-VIOLENT Drug Offenders?

jafrique said...

The full complement is here I see.I'm not surprised the conversation has gone beyond poor little Ja and its probs. However, we live in hope that this "National Crisis" will serve to start a new movt. for uprooting garrison communities in this country.

MeandMyMicroscope said...

Thrasher said...
MAMM,

That visual is nasty...You are a vuglar lady....It reminds me of a joke I heard many moons agao...
..................................

But that's not what you thought last night, LOL!!!

BTW, what kinda Black man uses the phrase "boring yoyo"? The non existant kind! I'm guessing you must be Asian because even a White dude is cool enough NOT to use a phrase like "boring yoyo", LOL!!!

Nikolai DerSauger said...

"boring yoyo"

Funny!

Veronice said...

Yup MAMM is one sick vulgar piece of trash.

field negro said...

"to hell with Manley and his white whore mother"

That comment to my face would have bought one of us an ass kicking. (And I am pretty sure it's not me) Unless, of course, you are a lady.

Yes Jafrique, one day we are going to have one big Kumbaya moment here. I am not feeling the love.

no_slappz said...

constructive feedback, you wrote:

Read the history of the Vikings!!!

I see. In other words, you have to reach back over 1,000 years -- into a time before democracy and the rule of law were practiced -- to find an example of white brutality.

Meanwhile, inasmuch as no blacks living in Africa were capable of recording events until whites arrived, there is NO written record of activity -- in peace or war -- among and between tribes.

no_slappz said...

fn, you wrote:

N_S, has it ever occured to you that there is a direct correlation betwen poverty and that stat you just threw out there.

There was once a time when "poverty" was possibly a death sentence. However, for a long time in the US -- things have been different. You cannot starve to death in the US. Rather, we have an epidemic of obesity among the poor.

Obviously democracy and capitalism are an unbeatable combination for the poor. The same abundance of basics is possible wherever democracy and capitalism arise. Thus, there is no need or reason to fight over scraps of food.

Meanwhile, we know the slaughter in Rwanda was driven by delusional leaders exploiting the rift between Hutus and Tutsis.

800,000 murder victims in weeks.

You wrote:

As to the second part of your rant; have you ever heard of Serbia?

Serbia? You should check the data. The "genocidal slaughter" was truly on the minds of Serbs. But the death toll from systematic slaughter of innocent defenseless victims was less than 10,000.

Military action between fighting forces killed an estimated 100,000. Yes, some of the dead were innocent non-combatants caught in the fighting. But the death toll was far from the Rwanda scale of 800,000.

no_slappz said...

the fire next time,

I mentioned Rwanda, you countered with the Holocaust.

I stipulated actions of murderous violence perpetrated by private citizens attacking each other.

Why? Because the original question was about the innate tendency to violence of INDIVIDUALS.

The Rwanda Genocide is an example of the private citizens of a country slaughtering each other. A huge percentage of the population got into the killing.

In Nazi Germany anti-Semitic feelings may have run high, but the actual slaughter was handled by a relative handful of people.

Did mobs of German people grab Jews, gypsies, etc and hack them to death? No. Thus, there were huge differences between the slaughter in Yugoslavia/Serbia, Nazi Germany and Rwanda.

Meanwhile, Germany is only now coming to the end of its national guilt and its financial obligation to Holocaust victims.

alicia banks said...

mamm:

ditto!

i often get the feeling that thrasher is a wm poser herein...would be nice to see his "black" face...

and not only was his "joke" a joke...i loved how he reacted so suspect and violently to your gay ref...then "countered" said ref by posting an even MORE vulgar and parade gay "joke"...ha!!!

i love the dementia within his DL bs and i love the beatdown in your brevity always sista!

______

thrasher:

nothing is as "boring: as hobama nazis' perpetual belated denial...

except maybe you hobama nazis' feigning incomprehension as hobama becomes LESS defensible and more glaringly republican/elitist each day...

yeah...u did not understand my slaying above...right...

Thrasher said...

AB,

Please feel free to visit my blog to see my Black Ass face...

Your nonsense and tired attacks on Obama reveal how shallow and empty you are to blame Obama for the global meltdown and evil in the world is total bullshit and makes me now discount you on a number of layers..

I bet at end of the day you are DL that is why in part you have such an anger towards men and especially Black men I still think you want to a man's woman..

coffee and cigarettes said...

ahh N_S, why dont you check your data!

8,000 innocent civilians were killed in srebrenica in a few days.

4-5,000 innocent civilians were killed in the Omarska concentration camp.

And 10,000 innocent civilians were killed during the seige of the city of sarajevo.

These are all minimum estimates. the rest were killed in other circumstances, including military battle.

POint is: your claim that less than 10,000 innocents were killed is outragously false.

by the way, one of my best friends is half bosnian half serbian. she says that when they first arrived in aus, some people would assume that the balkans were barbaric because of the war. and then you had america and the coallition of the willing commiting those atrocities in abu ghrab..and it was easy for everyone to say how barbaric americans were aswell.

fact of the matter is, no such assumptions are the truth. atrocities aren't commited simply in africa, the balkans, or the middle east...

people will easily be swayed along racial/tribal/religious grounds anywhere in the world and can commit horrible acts of violence. thats human nature.

what you need is stable governments and entrenched democracy to make sure things like this are not committed.

may i remind you that not long ago whites were hanging blacks on trees in this country? not so civilized huh?

Race Equality Secret Service said...

BNP (Black National Party)


The BNP (Black National Party) has been created to expedite the work of the Race Equality Secret Service (RESS).

The BNP (Black National Party) gets stronger as "STORMFRONT" gets weaker.


http://raceequalitysecretservice.blogspot.com/2010/02/bnp-black-national-party.html

alicia banks said...

thrasher:

u r a racist sexist fool

it is not rocket sci:

i hate hobama because he is a blackish more brutal clone of his retard wm cousin gwb

and hobama nazi niggers like you never said a word when i bashed the wm gwb

so stfu now!!!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0123de3438ab860d.html

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE. =D

Anonymous said...

Why are people in general so scared of Jamaicans? They're not tough heck they can't even shoot straight. The criminal element among them thrive largely on hype because like the Italian Mafia, folks want to be scared instead of dealing with them like they should be dealth with.
The thing with them is that you clip them the moment they start making all of those ignorant threats they usually start out with. Those of you who are talking about legalizing drugs should realize that the "ignorant violent jamaican" comes from from the smoking of marijuana even though none of you would admit to this fact..

muzuzuzus said...

The so-called 'war on drugs' is not only CAUSING the violence between gangs, and brak up of communities--it was DESIGNED for that purpose. Chekcout this video talk about the CASTE system in America--remembering that America was THE place that coined term 'war on drugs' :
Michelle Alexander: US Prisons, The New Jim Crow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgM5NAq6cGI

And there you get a look at how they do this.

So see tha pttern. JUST LIKE the times when they prohibited ALCOHOL, and there was gang warfare, so is the SAME NOW with the SO-CALLED 'war on drugs'. Whats this tell us? That it dont work. And as someone intelligent once said 'insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result'

With this drug war comes the GLORIFICATION of the gangsta via the media, TV, Holloywood, 'music', which is the freakin SAME media which the ones that run the 'war on drugs' use for their PROPAGANDA! Hear this----?

C. lalis said...

I would love for you and MR to define the "warring factions" in this "War On Drugs".

muzuzuzus said...

ALL we have to know is that this is a false war. ALL war sucks. There is no war that is good. And it is created in big part to create a caste system against 'uppity niggers' as the mofo suits will say off camera, and against poor people in general.

These people are E V I L with dead eyes and no soul. If you do not believe me then study this video in 8 parts, and pause and rewind if you miss anything. Cause you will because it is overwhelmingly evil. So really watch listen close and absorbed what is being revealed about this civilization:
Beyond Treason pt.1/8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy7w9iC01wU&playnext_from=TL&videos=5jnr5EHXawU

So, then you know that their 'other' war is about drugs too, and about other shit they can get their hands on

This WOD is also war on sacred plants. Sacred plants and substances are entheogenic. Africa's sacred plant
(of the Bwiti) is Iboga. Not many young Afro American people will most likely have heard of this plant, but it is a radical healing plant that is an opiate-interrupter as well as taking the user into a soul journey which can be incredibly healing!

AMAZING talk! By Dmitri Mobengo Mugianis , Horizons 2008: Perspectives on Psychedelics http://horizonsnyc.org

Now we cant allow ourselves to be intimidated by the evil that seems to be in total control of planet earth, destroying it. There are many good people all colours. So keep your passion, dont be apathetic, trust yourselves, and those your heart feel are alright, and do what you can do--however big or small :)

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作 禮服酒店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店應徵 酒店 酒店經紀