Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hopefully it's finally over and other "newsy" stuff.


Oh my, so much news so little time. Where do I begin? Let me start with a shout to my sisters over at Essence for quoting the field and giving a brother some shine. To the haters who questioned my loyalty to my sisters because I ripped that slave catcher last night, *that's my middle finger you are seeing* get over it.

Since he is the HNIC, I am going to start with my Prez. Loved the speech on Iraq O man, and I am glad that nightmare of a war in Iraq is finally winding down. It never should have started in the first place. I mean honestly; what exactly did we "accomplish"? Did folks ever stop to think that all the sectarian violence that took (and continues to) take place have probably (and will) cost more lives than if the evil one was still in power? Of course you didn't. It felt too good to kick some insurgent butt after what happened to us that fall day. Still, his O ness showed some class, he gave W a shout out and called for folks on different sides of the issue to come together. Of course it took the wingnuts exactly three minutes after his speech to rip him a new one over at Radio Rwanda. Unity my ass.

And now, as it turns out, the white MLK was the inspiration for this lovely fellow. Nice.

"Rich, like myself, loved Glenn Beck," Perkovic told me, and in the early months of 2009 the issues that animated Poplawski were increasingly the ones that Beck was talking about he launched his show that January on the Fox News Channel. (The FNC host later confessed: "When we were starting the TV show there are things that I did that I wouldn’t do now because I had to be more of an entertainer.”)

Most famously, Poplawski embraced discussions by Beck in March 2009 about the possibility of FEMA concentration camps -- and the future accused cop-killer even posted a video online of Beck discussing FEMA with U.S. Rep. Ron Paul. But Poplawski also increasingly talked to friends and family members about the possible collapse of the U.S. monetary system and the need to stockpile food and even toilet paper for a possible socital collapse -- also ideas featured on Beck's program and on more fringe right-wing media.

Later in an affadavit, Poplawski's mother claimed that her son "only liked police when they were not curtailing his constitutional rights, which he was determined to protect."

Glenn, in the future, when you are dreaming up those schemes, just remember some of the folks who are dreaming with you.

Moving right along. Some people are too cruel for words, and some people are too dumb.
Humans are getting closer to animals every day. The world is becoming a dangerous place. It doesn't take much to send folks over the deep end.

Take this next story, for instance. Some dude Rodney "Kinged" some guy with wiffle ball bat because he wouldn't put his pants on. Seems my man's girl was coming over and the victim was being disrespectful. Now my first thought after hearing this story was this: How can someone catch a beat down with a wiffle ball bat? Are you serious? Dude, maybe you deserved that beat down. Next time put your damn pants on.

And, finally, because of my profession, I have to end with this story. Can someone say lawsuit?!!!

164 comments:

Anonymous said...

Field, "Humans are getting closer to animals every day. The world is becoming a dangerous place. It doesn't take much to send folks over the deep end."

Field, humans are animals. Where have you been? Look at your Philly counter and that should give some idea. Humans are the most violent and most dangerous animals on the planet. Street pirates? they kill every day...why don't you talk about them? That would really bring it home to many when they realize what the lowest of the lowest of humans do to other humans.

BTW, Fox is launching a site for Latinos. So, let it be known that Fox is not against ALL POCS...only Blacks. By the year 2050 Latinos will account for 33% of the country, thanks to immigration. Blacks will probably be history by then. Or somewhere where the Native Indians are.

Val said...

Congrats on the Essence quote, Mr. Field.

Blinders Off said...

Congratulations Field...your words are read by many. I have enjoyed reading your blog for several years.

Anonymous said...

The war ain't over Field, no matter what O sez. Him calling that other jackass is what's called mutual masturbation. Try it sometime. You may like it. Him sitting all somber like pictures of his family and a bunch of flags is what makes everyone teary eyed. Him saying that he has met his responsibility and its time to turn the page. What kind of shit is that? Remember brother O is half cracker.

Rottnkid said...

Congrats on the props in Essence!

Rottnkid said...

Anon 11:55, try herding 300 million people and let me know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

RK, "Anon 11:55, try herding 300 million people and let me know how it goes."

It's easy. just ask the Chinese.
anon2

Rottnkid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rottnkid said...

Mike Malloy..Raggin' on President Obama'speech. I guess he forgot this is political season gearing up.

Anonymous said...

anon, "What kind of shit is that? Remember brother O is half cracker."

anon, are you crazy? On this blog Blacks worship Obama. He can do no wrong, no matter what. They do speak badly of the O man on this blog. Field, UTS, Granny, Mack Lying, maria, Kid, Gregory, Val, Hathor, and some other worshippers do not speak ill of Obama.

The only black person who speaks the 'truth' is AB. But they call her crazy. You see, some of our folks learned at an early age not to talk about the elephant in the living room. That's why they would rather spend their time talking about Glenn Beck or trying to refute no_slappz.

Anonymous said...

correction@12:21am...They do NOT speak badly of the O man on this blog.

Joanna said...

Is it strange that I write an issues oriented blog but don't bother listening to any speeches by politicians? or watch programs by political pundits? but really, who needs to hear a politician or a media figure lie to figure out what I should think about what is going on in the world, right?

i must say, I was quite embarassed after I published a post about how the "war was over" only to realize it was all just a PR gimmick!

Anonymous said...

FN-

Messence, would give you some shine. That makes perfect sense.

That publication doesn't really care for Black Women either. In one issue, wasn't it suggested that Black Women go to strip clubs to find a possible mate? Yep...perfect sense. Congrats.

field negro said...

Anon 12:21 am must be new here.

Joanna, let's be honest, the war[s] will never truly be over here in A-merry-ca. We always need an enemy. It's good for business, not to mention politics.

But I ripped his O ness when he backed off on other campaign promises, so I am going to give him props when he does something he promised.

Anon 2:59 am, I am not an Essence reader so you are in the wrong church.You might have to take that sermon somewhere else.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

I mean honestly; what exactly did we "accomplish"? Did folks ever stop to think that all the sectarian violence that took (and continues to) take place have probably (and will) cost more lives than if the evil one was still in power?

Were you writing about the US Civil War?

If Lincoln had had the chance to go forward in time and learn from Obama to Do Nothing, the South would have seceded, maintained slavery, and in 20 or 30 years, the Confederate States of America (CSA) would have collasped.

The CSA would have collapsed because its economy was overly dependent on limited range of commodities. Mainly cotton.

Meanwhile, if the CSA were a slave nation, then concerned citizens of the USA would have increased their efforts at smuggling escaped slaves out of the CSA. The CSA would then have had to devote more resources to catching runaway slaves, and that policing expense would further burden the taxpayers of the CSA.

As I said, the CSA would have collapsed and then been reunited with the USA. Maybe the reunification process would have been somewhat like the reunification of Germany.

The CSA would have reconnected with the USA without first undergoing full-scale destruction.

Was the US Civil War a mistake?

no_slappz said...

field, you wposted:

Most famously, Poplawski embraced discussions by Beck in March 2009 about the possibility of FEMA concentration camps -- and the future accused cop-killer even posted a video online of Beck discussing FEMA with U.S. Rep. Ron Paul.

Ahhh. Here we go. Another episode of black-think. What's black-think? It's the mastery of the pseudo-logic of non-sequiturs.

You know. It takes in those people who say the rooster crowed and the sun rose, therefore the crowing of the rooster caused the sun to rise.

In the case of this psycho Poplawski, it appears black-thinkers have developed a cause-and-effect link between Glenn Beck's jabbering and Poplawski's actions.

But Poplawski also increasingly talked to friends and family members about the possible collapse of the U.S. monetary system and the need to stockpile food and even toilet paper for a possible socital collapse -- also ideas featured on Beck's program and on more fringe right-wing media.

Poplawski was, according to the aricle, thrown out of high school, thrown out of Marine Corps boot camp, legally enjoined from getting near an ex-girlfriend, unable to hold a job, and, based on a comment from his mother, he was the offspring of a nut.

However, here in the land of black-think, the crimes of Poplawski are tied to Glenn Beck.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

Joanna, let's be honest, the war[s] will never truly be over here in A-merry-ca. We always need an enemy. It's good for business, not to mention politics.

As I've said before, blacks and way too many liberals believe your naive, uneducated claim.

Do yourself a favor and take a real economics course. Obviously you have ZERO understanding of the subject and a willful blindness about the prosperity derived from democracy, capitalism, freedom, plurality and international trade.

no_slappz said...

As a senator, Obama opposed the Iraq war. As a senator he said the Surge would fail.

Now, however, as president, he's using many of the same strategies and tactics in Afghanistan, a nation of no discernable importance to the US or the world.

Meanwhile, last night he spoke, telling the world that combat operations in Iraq were over and the US military would cut back operations to some kind of support role.

He said nothing about winning the war and nothing about the enemy -- islam.

Instead, his speech sounded like a concession speech, without quite saying the other guys won. He thanked the troops and praised them. But it was done in a tone that evoked losing.

In June of 1972 the US ended combat operations in Vietnam. The US military then confined itself to training the South Vietnamese to carry on the fight.

In April 1975, the communist forces over-ran Saigon and the last US helicopter took off from the roof of the US embassy.

Communist forces swept Vietnam and killed thousands, then established a new marxist nightmare, which today begs for the benefits of trading with America.

You guys who love wearing those baseball caps with the holographic stickers on the brims should look inside and see where those hats are made. Lots come from Vietnam.

alicia banks said...

fn:

there is a science to breeding children

the WORST humans are turbo breeding the human race into
oblivion globally...

garbage in
garbage out

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4b05d71860c.html

______

hobama lied...again

the iraq war has not ended!!!

mercenaries and violence will still rule

afghan/iran/africa will be worse

hobama's vietnam still looms

watch. see. remember.

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a5ba88ec860d.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0137e0143d5b860e.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/obamas-wars-will-be-worse-than-vietnam.html

http://iraqforsale.org/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500803_162-20015242-500803.html

http://www.socialistalternative.org/news/article13.php?id=1057

alicia banks said...

hobama's VARIED eternal global wars have JUST begun!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/obamas-africom-africon-the-new-african-mask-upon-the-new-world-order.html

alicia banks said...

rk:

i adore mike malloy

he has been a personal friend and media idol for decades

and he has NEVER lied...especially on hobama!!!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0137e0034434860e.html

alicia banks said...

anon:

thanks

all of my s/heroes have been called crazy

harriet
malcolm
geronimo
crazy horse
mumia
mlk
etc

i PROUDLY wear that label as a warrior mark of honor

peace

alicia banks said...

a favorite ode to us rebel "crazies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K32coNYPu6Q

Rottnkid said...

alicia banks said...
rk:

i adore mike malloy

he has been a personal friend and media idol for decades

and he has NEVER lied...especially on hobama!!
------------
I noticed lately that he's been on Obama's ass.

APOI said...

Face it, AB. The closest you'll ever get to being a "warrior" is when you go all Mau-Mau at the Shoney's Breakfast Bar. You talk big when your mouth is full of biscuits & gravy.

Thrasher said...

Wayne,

Thanks for confirming my objection to your beat down of Black woman and your over the top attack on Ms.King to be aborted...I have already poked my fingers into your eyes..lol,lol,lol

Essence( No longer a Black owned Publication) failure not to capture your sexist and inhumane comments about Black woman is not a surprise of course given their new owners..

alicia banks said...

afrugalpeasantoi:

got a valid point?

got a book moron?

fyi

i do not dine at shoney's...

i have an aversion to both cannibalism and buffets

so i evade germy broke pigs like you dining on bacon...

uptownsteve said...

Why is it that some folks feel that buckdancing and hamboning are acts of courage.

For a black to turn against the views of the majority and adopt the views of would be oppressors is to be intelligent and independent.

Welcome to the bizarro world.

alicia banks said...

rk:

everyone who is awake is on hobama... as he has earned!!!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137e00b8b64860e.html?_c=feed-atom

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0123de3438ab860d.html

alicia banks said...

uts:

intelligent blacks know that hobama and his puppeteers ARE the oppressors.

only racist blind black "mongrel" fools like you deny that glaring fact!!!

http://www.blackagendareport.com/?q=content/first-black-presidency-has-driven-many-african-americans-insane

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

uts:

the whites who turned against the majority during slavery freed black mongrel overseer fools like you and your beloved bromanced hobama...

righteousness trumps numbers always.

historically, it is usually the MINORITY and not the majority of sheeple like you who do change the world...fyi.

alicia banks said...

uts:

bizarro world = your hobama's usa

where war is peace

the iraq war is over

and a black cia agent bankster is a hero as he starves homeless jobless adoring black fans to death

fyi

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0137e12752c3860f.html?_c=feed-atom

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/hobama-king-shrub-poppy-bush-a-bloody-dynasty-of-blood-ties-1.html?_c=feed-atom

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4c6af03860c.html

uptownsteve said...

AB

Don't even try to compare yourselves to the whites who supported Civil Rights.

You are aligning yourself with the forces who opposed Civil Rights and every measure toward black advancement since the Emancipation.

There is nothing courageous about your position.

You hate Obama because he is a black man.

The only black men I ever hear you speak favorably of are dead or gay.

You are grinning obsequious minstrels who would provide the music and entertainment at your own lynching.

alicia banks said...

uts:

you are psychotic as all blind racist fools are

you have just told me that there is nothing to hate about hobama except that he is black.

mumia is alive and het.

you are a pathological liar and a clown.

i do not have to lynch you,

hobama already has.

his banksters made the rope.

swing low lepton!!!

uptownsteve said...

"mumia is alive and het."

And on death row.

I won't waste a lot of time with you today.

Rant on.

alicia banks said...

uts:

more of my heros:

glen ford

cornel west

michael eric dyson

tavis smiley

bruce dixon

all bm
all alive
all het

and NONE of them lynched black fools who adore hoama as u do

hear the heroic black het male glen recap your lynching here...dead boy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUf6nSLl0a0

alicia banks said...

uts:

mumia is on death row because he was framed by cowardly mongrel clones of you!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4b26e5a860c.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4afbe53860c.html

alicia banks said...

uts:

u deceitful liar!!!
do not DARE try to claim all living het men as cowardly blind racist fool mongrel clones of you!!!

ie
harry belafonte is alive and het

so is danny glover

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0123de01ba14860c.html

alicia banks said...

uts:

millions of REAL black het men who are smarter than you hate hobama just as i do!!!

u have bene bamboozled boy!!!


ie

http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/if-god-is-willing-and-da-creek-dont-rise/synopsis.html
spike lee is alive and het

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/videos/

alicia banks said...

uts:

u r a dead black het hobama zombie

see millions of living het black men who hate hobama here

http://uhurunews.com/story?resource_name=black-is-back-response-to-the-drawing-down-of-us-troops-in-iraq

http://www.amazon.com/Obama-Zombies-Liberal-Brainwashed-Generation/dp/1439172072

alicia banks said...

uts:

what i despise most about you hobama nazi drones is that hobama has done a LITANY of things to be hated for...

yet you ignore them ALL as you pretend he should be loved ONLY for half of his skin?????

and you do this as you cannot name ONE thing he should be loved for?????

ONE????

this hoax hobama has destroyed america for centuries to come even worse than his cuz king shrub...and you dare to love him because he has had some black blood while doing so????

shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what has hobama done for you boy?????

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b01347f0e380e860b.html

maria said...

the ratio of steve to AB comments is 1:6 and counting. stay strong, steve!

alicia banks said...

maria:

which do you love more?

A. your jungle fevered hobama nazi wet dreams of hobama?

or

B. your perpetually pissy demented doormat wigga jig for uts?

6 to 1 u choose A!

uptownsteve said...

oh maria you skandinavian goddess

Thanks for supporting a struggling black man.

alicia banks said...

ps maria:

hey nicole!
if you really want to help oj/uts now
then
help him explain why he loves hobama so

as all of you hobama nazis, he always ignores this query:

WTF HAS HOBAMA DONE AS PREZ TO DESERVE TO BE BELOVED?????????????????
BY ANYONE WHO IS NOT A BANKER????

alicia banks said...

uts:

too bad hobama cannot be like maria huh?

hobama and his white banker posse are making life HARDER for struggling bros DAILY!!!!!...bet

hobama and his nwo posse are impoverishing the entire globe!!!!...

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4af0298860c.html

LACoincidental said...

Mike Malloy -- that bitter old man still ranting along in radio land? Haven't listened in years. Loved his show back in the day. But, I've grown to understand that simply bitching and whining doesn't change anything, so I stop listening to it. That and he's got like what, 3 stations that carry him?

Anyway, FN, big shout out for getting mentioned in Essence Though quite a few bitter Black women on this blog and else where are still steaming over the whole white editor thing, its great to get noted by the MSM. I also caught your interview on 'This way LA' a few months back. You moving up playboy.

Alveda King should be smacked down for obviously pimping her uncle and father's good names. I thought King's kids and Messy Jesse were shameless hustler pimping a great man. But this chick takes the cake. Not only is she a right wing stooge, but she has the nerve to claim more of King's legacy than his wife? That heifer should be smacked -- repeatedly. And anyone who defends this witch or her Tea Party paymasters should get their ass kicked, too.

Hook or by crook, the Iraq war will end in the next 2 years and Afghanistan either will end at the same time or a few years later. That's simply a political reality. Eventually, Americans will wake up and realize that we can't clean up our financial house while keeping this nightmare afloat. We'll eventually cut our losses and leave, just like the Brits and the Russians. Obama gave a good speech, as usual, but really the end of this war is beyond one person -- its a political reality.

alicia banks said...

HOBAMA IS A LIAR!!!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100901/D9HUVTS80.html

For sure, the costly Iraq and Afghanistan wars have contributed to the nation's budget deficit - but not by as much as Obama suggests. The current annual deficit is now an estimated $1.5 trillion. But as recently as 2007, the budget deficit was just $161.5 billion. And that was years after war expenses were in place for both the Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts.
Most of the current deficit is due to the longest recession since the 1930s. It has seriously depressed tax revenues while increasing costs to the government - including social safety-net programs such as unemployment insurance and spending by both the outgoing Bush and incoming Obama administrations on stimulus programs and on bailouts of banks and automakers.

THE FACTS: Peril remains for the tens of thousands of U.S. troops still in Iraq, who are likely if not certain to engage violent foes. Counterterrorism is chief among their continuing missions, pitting them against a lethal enemy. Several thousand special operations forces, including Army Green Berets and Navy SEALs, will continue to hunt and attempt to kill al-Qaida and other terrorist fighters - working closely with Iraqi forces. Obama said, "Of course, violence will not end with our combat mission," while stopping short of a full accounting of the hazards ahead for U.S. troops.


THE FACTS: Obama is reciting almost the exact language of the Bush administration's rationale for the Iraq surge: to buy time and space for the Iraqis to reach political accommodations and to strengthen their own security forces. That's quite a change from Obama's stand as a presidential candidate, when he criticized it. Obama seems to be embracing the troop surge logic now, even though it's clear that the Iraqis have yet to achieve the necessary level of reconciliation to form an enduring government

alicia banks said...

lac:

mike malloy is a revered radio legend..

are u???

alicia banks said...

lac:

you and uts are the most trifling trolls herein

radio is a powerful tool.
ask rush limbaugh's revered repub legions.

thank god for mike malloy and all radio rebels or we would have even MORE rabid fools like you and uts!!!

alicia banks said...

lac:

you are also a raging hypocrite!!!

ie
who changes more:

mike malloy on mics broadcasting all over america for decades

or

u and uts bitching on pcs and blogs????

unchanging media careerless powerless fools in glass houses should not throw stones

alicia banks said...

WTF HAS HOBAMA DONE??????

HIS WORST IS YET TO COME!!!!

While black political leaders and activists focus on turning off Fox News, and clownish disputes with Tea Partyers and the likes of Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, are they missing something more important? Can any good come from a Democratic president reaching across the aisle to team up with Republicans for a bipartisan “fiscal reform” that targets “entitlements,” meaning Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security? Is the silence of black leadership on the president's Cat Food Commission still more evidence of their irrelevance?

And everybody knows what the commission’s targets are. They won't recommend ending the wars in Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, and Afghanistan. They won't suggest closing a few hundred of the thousand military bases the U.S. maintains in foreign lands, or scaling back the hundreds of billions Uncle Sam spends on militarizing Africa, or propping up its client regimes in Israel, Egypt or Colombia and elsewhere. The commission won't try to get back any of the trillions the Fed has given away to Wall Street, or stop it from handing out more. The commission is not about to close the banking loopholes that let wealthy corporations and individuals move trillions offshore to evade taxation, or shut off the many forms of corporate welfare. The commission's targets are Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security.

http://blackagendareport.com/

alicia banks said...

wtf???

shame!!!

The real tragedy isn't that the First Black President is doing this. The tragedy is that black leadership used to be the core of the left in this country. But in the era of Obama, the whole of black political leadership has willfully averted its eyes to the train coming down the track. When Republicans stuck it to them, they could at least squeal. But betrayed by Democrats, by our First Black President, they are silent, and powerless and irrelevant. They pick meaningless fights with Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, who for all their racist vitriol, are temporarily OUT of power, not IN. They craft social networking tools to help us turn off Fox News, while MSNBC, CNN and CBS spout the same falsehoods, from “national security” to “free markets” to “entitlement reform.” That's why they are what they are, diversionary fighting clowns, the epitome of a Black Misleadership Class.


http://blackagendareport.com/?q=content/whats-more-important-turning-fox-news-or-stopping-presidents-cat-food-commission

Anonymous said...

maria you got any white teenage daughters? cuz steve and other bm will only molest them.

uptownsteve said...

Looks like zaida is back.

Upset because she couldn't get molested on a cell block.

CareyCarey said...

Wait one minute, can we go back to the trite phrase "hero worship".

Hold up, and you can miss me with that one. I mean, you should define hero worshiping. I know you may believe that's a clever phrase, but it's nothing more than a tired and trite remark that allows a person to run from the truth. Get back to me with YOUR definition of a hero worshiper.


I don't believe there is a truly "thinking" man or woman who could legitimately claim or believe the request to "watch the motive of others" regarding the public flogging of a President can compare to what some would call "hero worship", and/or compare the request to the blind devotion some folks have demonstrated in regards to Kwame Kilpatrick and Marion Berry.

The same folks who had the audacity to offer that half-ass video of Shirley Sherrod are still out there, on the case, in their war rooms, plotting and strategizing. In fact, they have always been on the case, for their team! It's time for us to think, stay focused and understand what is going on and what the stakes are and always have been.

Choose a team! And remember what our ancestors knew, "It was never just a game!" Just cause some folks say it's only "politics" doesn't mean it is!

Having said that, there are those that visit this blog (although black) have an agenda that includes removing our president from office. They know who they are (not going to call names), so their inclusion in "black folks that will talk negatively about Obama" is slightly slanted.

They are just misguided ranters. There are not black. They just talk to make themselves feel important. Any house negro can quote the 10 o clock news.

Listen to them. You'll smell their butt suckin breath when they log on.

CareyCarey said...

Hey LACoincidental, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I use moderation after a post has sit for 3 days, so I just saw it.

But yeah, Ol'field is just like George Jefferson, he's movin' on up.

But man, I am so glad you mentioned Glen Beck's girl Alveda King. Damn, is she a poor excuse for a black woman or what!

In fact, she pissed me off so much, I wrote a post about her nasty a**. And for those that believe I shouldn't say things like that about a nice Christian woman, I'm going to use field's opening line... *that's my middle finger you are seeing* get over it.


Here's the post, right out of the oven"Glen Beck and His Girl, Alveda King": http://careycarey-carrymehome.blogspot.com/2010/08/glen-beck-and-his-girl-alveda-king-true.html

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

not you or any sole scary peer hobama nazi can name one reason why any prez as brutal as hobama should stay in office

in a fair world, he and his cuz and dick c would all be imprisoned for life on the very same cell block

then you hobama fans could send all said clones care packages instead of suicidal cheers herein...

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

only racist cowardly amoral black dogs like you dare to bark about alveda and beck disgracing king

while obama and his elitist warmongering regime disgraces
king FAR more and you say NOTHING!!!

___


This march to"reclaim the dream" fell to the powerful brand ofObama. It was a regressive step back away from therighteous critique of the original March on Washington offered byMalcolm X. It was a regressive step back away from theprogressive radicalism adopted by King post-1963 including his ownbelated arrival to an old struggle to move the fight beyond a solefocus on domestic civil rights and on to an international strugglefor human rights.

Sowhile King left 1963 only to increase his calls for and action towardan end to militarization, capitalism and White supremacy Obama'sbrand is able to assume this political trajectory while actuallyworsening each of these "evil triplets" as King calledthem. Brand Obama has, in the words of one commentator, confusedthe fact that when honestly polled his "positions are inverselyproportional to his popularity." And this isespecially so in Black America. His positions on healthcare, war, poverty, racism, incarceration and reparations all runcounter to why some said they rallied this weekend and yet the brandconvinces so many of the opposite. From preachers to unionworkers to students no one Ispoke with at the rally saidthey were there to challenge Obama to practice the politicsof Dr. King. Nonewere there to challenge Obama whose presidency has so far been anabsolute reversal of any of King's most pronounced politicalconcerns; an end to poverty, war and capitalism as an uncheckedeconomic system. All were there to protect Obama againstthe Tea Party or to support some amorphous and undefined concept of"justice." In fact, when asked to define her useof the term "progress" one participant told me that povertyin 2010 is a "luxury" compared to 1963.



This march to"reclaim the dream" fell to the powerful brand ofObama. It was a regressive step back away from therighteous critique of the original March on Washington offered byMalcolm X. It was a regressive step back away from theprogressive radicalism adopted by King post-1963 including his ownbelated arrival to an old struggle to move the fight beyond a solefocus on domestic civil rights and on to an international strugglefor human rights.

When my comradesaid that, "Dr. and Mrs. King would not have been welcome ateither rally" this weekend she hit that proverbial nail on thehead. Their focus on poverty, human rights and peace makethem both pariahs in either camp, because the Black liberal isultimately no better than a White reactionary.


http://blackagendareport.com/?q=content/reclaiming-dream-and-brand-obama

CareyCarey said...

OH NO! I've awaken the roar of the sloth mouth monster, Alica.

You should pay Field a troll toll.

I told yawl a fox smells it's own pie-hole.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

your illiterate vulgarity surpasses your cowardice.

kudos.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

hey "bruh"

man up on hobama and his banker posse the way you raise up on alveda!!!

mongrels like you beat on weak female fools like alveda and avoid real battles with your real wicked warlock enemies like hobama.

that scent you smell is truth!

sniff up old boy

iy may just bring you belated clarity and courage.

alicia banks said...

IT may just bring you belated clarity and courage.

Whitey said...

"Still, his O ness showed some class, he gave W a shout out and called for folks on different sides of the issue to come together."

The man exudes class. That's why none of this stuff is going to stick to him in the history books.

alicia banks said...

w:

what is so classy about starving the poor?

CareyCarey said...

Alica, read my lips. That was the biggest bag of utter Bullshit, that I've read in the last year. Did someone actually think that was worth reading. How amatuer can one get with the following

"All were there to protect Obama againstthe Tea Party or to support some amorphous and undefined concept of"justice." In fact, when asked to define her useof the term "progress" one participant told me that povertyin 2010 is a "luxury" compared to 1963"

WTF!!! all were there to protect Obama against the Tea Party??? And undefined concept of justice???

And, they asked ONE participant?!

Alica, your credibility card has been suspended... WTH is that? Someone has obviously lost their rabid mind if they think that amatuer garbage will move anyone. But wait, it was ugly from the jump. Look at the following meshmosh


"This march to"reclaim the dream" fell to the powerful brand ofObama. It was a regressive step back away from therighteous critique of the original March on Washington offered byMalcolm X. It was a regressive step back away from theprogressive radicalism adopted by King post-1963 including his ownbelated arrival to an old struggle to move the fight beyond a solefocus on domestic civil rights and on to an international strugglefor human rights"

Regressive step back away? BongBong, what the hell?!

"theprogressive radicalism adopted by King post-1963 including his ownbelated arrival to an old struggle to move the fight beyond a solefocus on domestic civil rights"

BongBong GiggleJiggleWiggle! What the hell was that?!

And Alica, that was the opening!!! Girl, you've fallen to an all new low.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

you are far too arrogantly ignorant to fathom that you are helping me kick your own hobama nazi ass in stereo.

thanks for that though!!!

alicia banks said...

real mlk scholars know that hobama is the TOTAL antithesis of EVERYTHING mlk lived and died for...

mlk MOVED from peace & integration activist to economic & war activist

and THAT is why he was murdered!

peace and love always trumps jobs and justice among america drones like scaryscary

HOBAMA HAS BEEN THE BLOODIEST & MOST ELITIEST PREDATOR DRONE & BANKER CHECK WRITING PREZ IN AMERICAN HISTORY!!!

and only black racist fools like scaryscary dare to be brazenly blind to those glaring truths!!!

LACoincidental said...

Malloy is well known in the industry, but hardly a legend, Alicia. But that's just semantics.

Personally, I think he needs a show on Pacifica and not some rink-dink backwater joint in Georgia. WBAI and KPFK have a built in audience for his brand of "loaded shotgun liberalism". Malloy's old behind needs a fairly steady paycheck and Pacifica needs an shot in the arm.

As for the wars, AB, you're wrong -- this is the beginning of the end. This war stuff is going to end in the next 2-5 years, but not because Obama's some great peacenik orator. The our troops will be all but gone from the Middle East because we can't afford this nonsense anymore (we really couldn't afford it to begin with).

The different is whether we walk with a little bit of dignity or our political tail between our legs. Its the Powell Principle, you can't just blow a country and not clean it up. Yes, we could snatch all our troops up today -- but we'd leave Iraq and Afghanistan even more screwed up than when started these wars in 2001. And trust me, destroying two countries and not completing the rebuild will send more terrorists our way. But like I said, the wars will be over faster than we think.

Carey - thanks for the shout out. Don't worry about not responding, I figured that you have a life.

mer50988 said...

Field:

Although I seldom find much common ground with either you or most of those who post comments on your blog, I regulary read it to keep up to date with the liberal, I mean "progressive" perspective of current events.

Your perspective on President Obama's speech last night is typical Field fodder. Apparently you've forgotten or conveniently ignored the fact that in 1998 President Clinton (the first Black president!) signed into law the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 which made regime change in Iraq official US policy.

After signing the law President Clinton said that Iraq admitted that it possessed various types of weapons of mass destruction. Further proof of this is the fact that Iraq had previously used WMD against the Kurds and the US had supplied Iraq with WMD in order to use against the Iranians.

President Obama not only opposed the war, he stated that the surge would not be successful and would increase sectarian violence. He then turns around and appoints the same general who led the surge to take command of the troops in Afghanistan; the same general who suggested and led the surge in Iraq.

The president's reference to the cost of the Iraq war and its effect on the middle class was the height of sophistry. The CBO estimates that the Iraq war cast 770 billion dollars over seven years. President Obama pressed Congress and lied to the American people and signed into law a "stimulus" bill that cost more with one stroke of his pen then the entire cost of the war.

The promise of a stabilization of the unemployment rate was the centerpiece of the stimulus lie. Now 18 months in more than 400,000 private sector jobs a month for the nest four years would have to be created in order to lower the unemployment rate one percent.

Your unabashed support of the first certifiable biracial president is apparently driven more by ideology than logic and facts with lying by omission thrown in for good measure!

alicia banks said...

hobama is the new coke

and blind black racist drones like scary scary need to stop swilling and burp!!!
_____


This Saturday was the 47th anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom. At this demonstration, Martin Luther King Jr. (MLK) gave his most well-known and, at the same time, misunderstood speech. However, over the past few decades a controversy has erupted over the true legacy of MLK. The proto-fascist far right wing represented by Glenn Beck and the Tea party movement, allegedly, supports the ideals of MLK. Similarly, the National Action Network and Al Sharpton sponsored a rally to “Reclaim the Dream.” The truth is, neither one of these groups represent MLK. As we are inundated with white corporate media propaganda on MLK, it is important to recall the final years of Dr. King’s life and legacy.

His move towards socialism was also influenced by events in the so-called Third World. King joined the Anti-War movement and took a stance against the War in Vietnam. In 1967, at Riverside Church in New York in a speech titled “A Time to Break the Silence” he called the United States “the greatest purveyor of violence in the world” because of the destruction caused by napalm and other mass killing devices used by “his own government.” And finally, influenced by the anti-colonial movements occurring in Africa and Asia he started to refer to the slums and ghettos of America as a “a system of internal colonialism.”

At the end of his life Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. argued for a “radical restructuring of society” and “a revolution of values.” Before his assassination, he was in the process of building a multi-racial Poor People’s campaign for economic and racial justice. Any march that claims to follow in his tradition should continue where he left off. His political and economic program included: a guaranteed annual income, free housing, free education, free healthcare, and an end to all wars of foreign aggression. He believed this could be achieved by a massive civil disobedience campaign in major urban centers that causes the political and economic life of this country to come to a halt until issues affecting the poor are completely eliminated. Unfortunately, neither of this past weekend’s marches represents the real MLK, therefore, it is on those who believe in his vision today to build a real social movement for a revolutionary transformation of human society

http://blackagendareport.com/?q=content/reclaiming-martin-luther-king-jr

alicia banks said...

lac:

you are the most honest dreaming hobama nazi herein.

i appreciate your candid sharing always.

u sound like a true bitter radio wannabee as always...

and a schizoid one at that
ie
you relentlessly bash pbs/pacifica

now you suggest malloy slum there?
spare me your amnesia/envious bs

you are unfit to tune into a single malloy show

whomever tunes in wherever is blessed to hear him!

alicia banks said...

lac:

i do not waste time with drones who actually believe hobama is not ONLY escalating wars he lied about ending.

real life in the real world filled with real wars is really just too short.

http://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-Antiwar-Americas-Decorated/dp/0922915865

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Boy-Rules-Americas-Mercenaries/dp/0306817438

http://www.amazon.co.uk/War-plc-Rise-Corporate-Mercenary/dp/0571241255

mer50988 said...

Alicia:

One question about MLK and your last post: Who would pay for the free housing, education and healthcare?

Justice58 said...

http://3chicspolitico.com/2010/09/01/republicans-need-their-diapers-changed/#comments

LACoincidental said...

Actually, I like PBS AB. Great cultural programs and informative news. I also love NPR and CSPAN when I have a day off from work.


But since I've actually lived in the two major media markets, New York City Metro and Los Angeles, I'm damn familiar with what is played on WBAI and KPFK respectively. And I can say that without reservation, most Pacifica shows wouldn't make it on college radio. Between the conspiracy theories, herbal remedy hucksters, crappy folk music hours, bad editing and just angry lefty whiners with little radio training who scream the same failed ideas that have been mulling around since the Carter administration, I've got enough to 'bash' Pacifica to tiny bits. You literally have a show on WBAI, 'Taking Aim' that links conspiracy theories so tepid and inane Oliver Stone or Tom Clancy wouldn't touch it.

Oh, and here's the kicker -- I download Democracy Now! on my IPod daily. And I listen to the Pacifica news hour to find out what's going on in LA county. Oh, what's that? You were mistakenly calling me an Obama clone because I pointed out that Mike Malloy would have huge following on Pacifica? Or assuming because I don't agree with your hair-brained conspiracy theories I'm an ill informed sellout? Because I don't worship at the altar of Noam Chomsky and Amy Goodman that I'm not a progressive or don't listen to Democracy Now? Negro Please, you don't know me obviously and don't pay attention to half of what anyone says on this blog.


Typically, I don't get into it with you, AB, because frankly its like arguing with a brick wall. But let's get one thing clear -- I'm just as informed, if not more so, than you and I state my opinions based upon provable facts and experience, not on emotional projections. Its fine to disagree with me on principles -- but half you disagreements downright contradictory.

I'm done.

Think before you speak...oh, nevermind, I'm talking to you.

alicia banks said...

lac:

which one of your personalities is posting today???

scan the archives re: your own private psycho parade of wbai/pacifica haters/fans etc

spare me ALL of your ignorant insecurities and confusions!!!!

alicia banks said...

m:

our own tax dollars via hobama

just like he paid for all the bankers' golden parachutes/bonuses/yachts/homes/kids' luxury tuitions/double dipped politicos' pensions etc...


http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/08/30/2010-08-30_nys_big_dippers_retirement_sweet_for_8_in_congress_who_also_collect_state_pensio.html?obref=obnetwork

alicia banks said...

lac:

only in your very own tiny twisted world is denying the perpetuity of hobama's wars seen as evidence of scholarship...

fyi.

alicia banks said...

m:

less than 1/10 of the 23 trillion plus! that hobama has handed to bankers could save the poor in every city in america!

hobama has only BEGUN bilking the poor...

obamacare will be worse than the swindleus bs!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703618504575459823259071294.html

http://standagainstpoverty.org/

Anonymous said...

alicia you sully this spot with your bullshit sit down and shut the phukk up u retarded maladroit lying sack of cat bucetas buceta breath give it up already u dont deserve to live on this planet why do u keep doing it phukking loser?u take up far too much space with ur idiotic lies *cough* hows that 250 iq treating u again?

*chrick*

LACoincidental said...

alicia banks said...
lac:
which one of your personalities is posting today???

scan the archives re: your own private psycho parade of wbai/pacifica haters/fans etc

spare me ALL of your ignorant insecurities and confusions!!!!


Actually, Cuckoo-for-Cocoa-Puffs, I'm fairly consistent in how I think and how I view things. The difference is that I know what the hell I'm talking about. Unlike some people (you) I don't quote conspiracy theorists and debunked fruitcakes.

For example, you obviously know next to nothing about Pacifica Radio or you're a true believe who thinks the 2000 restructuring was a good thing. Pacifica radio has been losing audience for years and bleeding money. That's why there's an "Emergency Fund Drive" every 2 months.

There are plenty of blogs and articles from insiders and former insiders that point to just how fucked up the Pacifica foundation and the LSB's really are. Several high flying insiders have been tossed for embezzlement and mismanagement. Hell, I've got a MP3 where people are threatening each other with physical violence at station board election. So much for "Peace and Justice" Radio.

BTW, I'm the national listserv, so I see the petty infighting first hand every morning I open up Yahoo.

Again, I know what I'm talking about. So please, tell me something I don't and that didn't come off the same incoherent blogs that claim to have pictures of Bigfoot.

alicia banks said...

lac:

conspiracies are real.

the fact that you believe hobama has ended the war in iraq is proof of the newest one.

fyi

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/proof-of-conspiracy-on-gloria-naylors-1996.html

alicia banks said...

lac:

yes.
pacifica has been ruined.
i was there...were you???

many media empires die.
it did so long ago.

but what does that have to do with you suddenly pretending that malloy should board a sinking ship?

you are a fake clueless hater!

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

a buceta u take up far too much space with ur idiotic lies *cough* hows that 250 iq treating u again?
hows that intellect helping u analyze things from another perspective? has ur intellect stopped u from insulting people who dont share ur beliefs like a pitiful spoiled teenager? it must be that iqs aint what theyre cracked up to be cuz u aint representing a good sample of someone who is supposed to be *cough*super intelligent instead u sound like someon who is in high school or junior high and plays dress up with the theater club

phukking chrick buceta breath bytch!

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

and ure arguing with lac just to save the shyt from ur face coohole! ure wrong and u know it but ude rather continue this charade so much for the *cough* highly intelligent muah muah muah

alicia banks said...

fn:

thanks for deleting the stalker chicken heads like mr!

does mr ever have anything to say about YOUR posts???

what would her sad incoherent ghetto life be without me????

uptownsteve said...

mer50988

"Apparently you've forgotten or conveniently ignored the fact that in 1998 President Clinton (the first Black president!) signed into law the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 which made regime change in Iraq official US policy."

However, The ILA did not authorize invasion but the support of democratic movements within Iraq.

"After signing the law President Clinton said that Iraq admitted that it possessed various types of weapons of mass destruction. Further proof of this is the fact that Iraq had previously used WMD against the Kurds and the US had supplied Iraq with WMD in order to use against the Iranians.

We know that Saddam had chemical weapons. President Bush Sr. had the receipts of sale. Rumsfeld actually offered to build a pipeline for Saddam to gas the Kurds.

However there were no nuclear weapons as the Bush Administration suggested.

No yellowcake plutonium. No "imminent threat".
No reason for invasion.

"President Obama pressed Congress and lied to the American people and signed into law a "stimulus" bill that cost more with one stroke of his pen then the entire cost of the war."

But the cost of the war was a large cause for the economic collapse.

What was the rightwing alternative to reviving the economy?

Not one damn thing.

alicia banks said...

uts:

hobama has OUTSPENT gwb's war budgets for his banker posse!!!

so you hobama nazis LOSE that debate too!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Obamas-trillions-dwarf-Bushs-dangerous-spending.html

alicia banks said...

uts:

republicans and dems are the same thieves.

only you hobama nazis think hobama has alternative plans!

hobama has been more republican than gwb!!!

LACoincidental said...

You missed the point, as usual. I didn't say Obama would end the war, I said the wars will end whether Obama makes the moves or not. If Obama doesn't end these wars, the next guy will -- if our economy doesn't complete sink off a cliff.

Vietnam ended because Americans realized they had bigger problems than killing brown people overseas. The same will happen for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Though I heard about 1996, I haven't read. The domestic spying is one of those situations where 10% are telling the truth and the rest are suffering from mental illness and simply won't admit it. But I'll check it before I write it off as 'Gloria Naylor has lost her flipping mind'.

And what that has to do with anything, with what we're talking about.

alicia banks said...

lac:

who then will stop the wars?

who ever stops a war?

jfk was executed in public to make sure he and no pther prez ever again moved to stop any wars/bankers.

wake up.

like you believing that any war will be stopped, 1996 documents proof of conspiracies!

ditto for jfk as proof of conspiracy!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/post/john-f-kennedy-was-a-revolutionary-president---erykah-badu-spoke-truth.html

maria said...

"Vietnam ended because Americans realized they had bigger problems than killing brown people overseas. The same will happen for Iraq and Afghanistan."

what color are we killing now?

i've never heard it expressed this way before. i doubt race had anything to do with that war. (other than the military is peopled with minorities, who we are killing).

i am far less optimistic than you. america has a huge ego. we may never leave afghanistan because we'll never be able to claim "mission accomplished."

alicia banks said...

lac:

again

"10%"???

further proof that conspiracies are real and you make them iron clad!

just as those who groomed hobama in the cia knew he would be the perfect neutralizer.

any critic = racist
(even black ones like me!!!)

drones like maria and uts = endless fans

conspiracy = expertly perfected

shame!!!!

alicia banks said...

maria:

u r wrong on all counts as always

the usa will never leave for 3 reasons:

1. disgruntled people do not have the power to end wars and never will. nor do they start them or none would ever start...

2. there is opium in afghansitan.

3. there is oil there...

http://rethinkafghanistan.com/blog/2010/08/serial-denial-and-the-permanent-war-system/

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/nov2001/afgh-n20.shtml

LACoincidental said...

Yes, Alicia, 10% -- and that's a stretch. The government isn't spying on most people because actively spying on 300 million people is a pain in the ass and yields very little. The privacy advocates fight against the possibility of illegal wiretaps, not the reality.

For the most part, however, the government conspiracies are from the mind of the mentally unstable. For every COINTELPRO, there are 3 or 4 kooks roaming the streets babbling to themselves with tinfoil hats.

alicia banks said...

lac:

your delusion is scarier than the fact that you do not realize that privacy is a relic.

hobama spies MORE than gwb!!!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0123de162f55860c.html

alicia banks said...

lac:

hobama's spying makes gwb look like a tame slacker!!!!

wake up!!!

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/07/nsa-2/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/04/nyt-obama-must-end-warran_n_524732.html

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2010/05/13/citizens

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/15476

uptownsteve said...

any righty or Obama hater

What would be your alternative to Obama's stimulus package in regards to fixing the economy?

alicia banks said...

any hobama nazi:

admit that hobama broke the economy MORE first!

stop blaming bush!!!

alicia banks said...

lac:

you and mr are 2 of the few people in america who do not know that privacy is a relic for 100% of humanity.

mr actually thinks her incessant vulgar dl ghetto stalking online is anonymous...ha!

LACoincidental said...

Actually, AB, he didn't screw the economy any more than Bush, he inherited a mess from Bush, just as Clinton inherited from Reagan and Bush Sr. If anything, economists think Obama did too little.

To somehow blame Obama's 2 year administration for a mess over 30 years in the making reveals you to be little more than a cynic with little to add to the conversation.

alicia banks said...

mr:

seen this?

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/hyderabad/cyber-stalker-techie-arrested-775

my lawyer and i finna holla in a minute!...

alicia banks said...

lac:

you are a liar and a fool.

i blame hobama ONLY for what he has done since he took ofc...that will last beyond 3010!!!!

he did a lot for the bankers in that time and NOTHING for you or uts/maria who are still silent on that same note!!!

LACoincidental said...

AB, that link is about a horny nerd stalking a chick online -- not about domestic wiretapping.

Again, huh?

alicia banks said...

lac:

that was for mr.

your links were sent before,

scan up and stop playing boy.

alicia banks said...

lac:

every single mess that hobama inherited he made messiER!

your evasions and games will never mask said messes!!!

alicia banks said...

lac:

hobama's sppy links are at

4:16 & 4:19

as u knew...

LACoincidental said...

So Obama bailing out banks is somehow worse than the repeal of Glass-Steagal which started this whole mess? Or the Reagan Administration's attack on unions? Or the Bush tax cuts? Where did you learn economic history, AB, a coloring book?

Its one thing to disagree with the banking bailouts. But, to blame the new guy for the 4 guys' mess is to have the attention span of my cat -- someone shines a flashy object or food and you forget everything just said.

Please, sit down and shut up Alicia until you have something interesting to say.

alicia banks said...

lac:

hobama screwed the economy FAR more than bush and in less than 1/4 of bush's time as well!!!

2 yrs of spending by hobama has already eclipsed 8 yrs by bush!!!

that is why you hobama nazis look so insane when you claim all we can hate about hobama is is skin!!!

ie
we hate that we are already broker than ever in just 2 yrs!!!!

alicia banks said...

lac:

wake up and win any debate before you start pretending you will ever tell me what to do anytime anywhere..

ie

you have:

denied wars

denied documented conspiracies

denied spies

been mum about why u love hobama

blamed gwb for monies gwb never spent

etc...

so, what makes you think you can tell me what to do when you are such a blatantly deluded and rabid fool in fantasy land????

alicia banks said...

lac:

u have also denied your own documented trashing of wbai etc...

u r also in denial that this is not your blog!!!

who made you cop????

alicia banks said...

lac:

u have also denied wars and the magical fairies who stop them...

mongrel pleez.

maria said...

LAC: channel steve.

remember it's just the howling of the thwarted narcissist.

Anonymous said...

Another day , another million AB rants complete with links to a website that evidently no one reads. All is as normal. Carry on!

alicia banks said...

assnon/uts:

where is your blog?

what do you have to contribute?

____

maria:

a "howling thwarted narcissist" trumps a whimpering witless wigga every day!!!

tarry on!

Anonymous said...

"uptownsteve said...
any righty or Obama hater

What would be your alternative to Obama's stimulus package in regards to fixing the economy?

4:21 PM"


I'm not a righty or an Obama hater.
But, to answer your question:

Quit spending more than the government takes in in taxes. We do it everyday....at least the intelligent ones do. We don't spend more money than we make.....(But, if you do, just call the government, and they'll send you someone else's money.)

You can't keep printing money forever.

uptownsteve said...

anon

So why do Republican Presidents cut taxes and increase the size of government?

Reagan did it.

Bush did it.

In fact the only President in the last 40 years to decrease the size of government was Bill Clinton.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/tax-263064-reagan-president.html

Anonymous said...

Uptown,

I wasn't singling out anybody. EVERY Administration we have "running" this country should just stick to that one rule:

Don't spend more than you "make"....(even though the government doesn't "make" a damn thing.)

They can take, and redistribute, but they don't "make" a damn dime.

LACoincidental said...

Actually, Anon -- the government has been one of the biggest, if not the biggest engines to get the economy rolling. The hyper-libertarianism only works in Political Philosophy term papers and Ayn Rand discussion groups, not in realpolitik.

alicia banks said...

lac:


if that was true

where is that stimulus?

where is that recovery?

????

hobama paid bankers and they never did lend any cash!

hobama did not create a single job other than nominal govt drone post!

wake up!!!

alicia banks said...

where?????

The Black job market is imploding, even as the moneyed classes congratulate themselves on having “turned the corner” toward economic recovery. Alarming Black unemployment patterns indicate that “a perfect storm of racial disadvantage” has occurred. “Virtually nothing prevents the boss from acting out his prejudices and greed with impunity.” There’s nothing “post-racial” about the current crisis for Black workers.

The sheer speed with which Black joblessness soared into the deep double digits since the official beginning of the recession indicates how tenuous is the Black connection to an economy stripped of all pretense of fairness and reciprocity. If national Black unemployment reaches 17.2 percent in the late summer, as the Economic Policy Institute predicts, that will represent an exact doubling of Black joblessness since December, 2007.

temporarily) “turned around” by the transfer of many trillions of dollars of public funds to Wall Street, mainly through the Federal Reserve. The bankster bailout was carefully captained at every critical juncture by Barack Obama, starting with his rescue of the initial bailout bill while still a candidate. Meanwhile, Black America is going down, drowning in unemployment, foreclosure, gentrification, mass incarceration and accompanying social disintegration. African Americans have the great misfortune to have invested all their political capital and energies in a president who is actively hostile to any measures that would directly address the particular Black condition, even as that condition deteriorates by the day. It’s past time that Blacks relearned a lesson: “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” We need a movement.


http://blackagendareport.com/?q=content/black-america-sinking-new-%E2%80%9Cbottom%E2%80%9D

alicia banks said...

uts:

clinton and bush are gone.

i have been waiting all day:

WTF HAS HOBAMA DONE??????????????

Anonymous said...

I would imagine he's improved his golf game considerably.

alicia banks said...

ditto anon!!!

what ELSE has obama done?????

Here's a handy stat: the stimulus bill passed in Obama's first month in office costs 15% more than the entire Iraq War. Repeating, 15% MORE THAN THE ENTIRE IRAQ WAR.

* Obama's stimulus, passed in his first month in office, will cost more than the entire Iraq War -- more than $100 billion (15%) more.
* Just the first two years of Obama's stimulus cost more than the entire cost of the Iraq War under President Bush, or six years of that war.
* Iraq War spending accounted for just 3.2% of all federal spending while it lasted.
* Iraq War spending was not even one quarter of what we spent on Medicare in the same time frame.
* Iraq War spending was not even 15% of the total deficit spending in that time frame. The cumulative deficit, 2003-2010, would have been four-point-something trillion dollars with or without the Iraq War.
* The Iraq War accounts for less than 8% of the federal debt held by the public at the end of 2010 ($9.031 trillion).
* During Bush's Iraq years, 2003-2008, the federal government spent more on education that it did on the Iraq War. (State and local governments spent about ten times more.)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/blogentries/index.html

Hathor said...

mer50988,
The bill to bail out the banks was also as much as the Iraq war cost and it was signed by Bush in 2008. 300 billion or so had not been spent when Obama came into office. it was still budgeted for fiscal year 2009 which ended September 30, 2009. A.little over half Obama stimulus has been spent during FY2010. The Bush tax cut have not expired.The revenue generated will exceed the amount of the Obama tax cut reduce the deficit significantly.

You can't run a government, pay employees and vendors with ideology. Most people don't know what they actually want government to do. Without any bailouts or stimulus the price of the federal government is 2 to 3 trillion dollars. With about 300 million taxpayers is distributed evenly each of us would have to pay 7 to 10 thousand dollars a year.

Hathor said...

AB
You should go to this sites and do the analysis yourself.

http://www.onlineforextrading.com/blog/federal-budget-broken-down/

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/

maria said...

all stimulus funding and jobs are reported here:

http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/home.aspx

eg-- jobs created

April 1 - June 30, 2010
749,597

no_slappz said...

la coincidental, you wrote:

But let's get one thing clear -- I'm just as informed, if not more so, than you...

Ahhh. Another capsule launched into the black altnernative universe. Inasmuch as your statements demonstrate a thorough and total ignorance of economics and finance, knowledgeable people know you are not informed.

Do yourself a favor and take a real economics course.

... and I state my opinions based upon provable facts and experience, not on emotional projections.

You rarely base your opinions on anything more than the rantings of recognized crackpots.

no_slappz said...

hathor,

So far, the big banks have been
REPAYING the TARP money -- as promised.

That is very different from pouring money into an economy with NO hope or expectation of its repayment.

There's no evidence the "stimulus" money has accomplished anything. I'm in touch with people who are in the "alternative energy" business, specifically the Solar business.

They are dying.Their small businesses are on the brink of collapse.

Why? NO Capital Spending. But I suspect you do not know the definition of "Capital Spending."

Why is there no "capital spending" for Solar power? Because the energy from solar costs MORE, lots MORE than energy from oil, gas, coal, hydro and nuclear power.

Obama is an economy killer. He can end restrictive laws that encourage companies to conduct more operations in other countries. OR he can maintain foolish rules and drive the economy into a deflationary cycle.

We're close now, and he's pushing us closer.

no_slappz said...

hathor, you wrote:

With about 300 million taxpayers is distributed evenly each of us would have to pay 7 to 10 thousand dollars a year.

In the US there are about 310 million PEOPLE.

But there are about 110 million TAX-PAYERS.

Don't get confused about the definition of a taxpayer.

Kids are not taxpayers and neither are people who collect Social Security or other tax-payer funded retirement plans.

LACoincidental said...

no_slappz, hate to bring you back to reality but a) unless you're living in your own private Idaho, you're paying taxes in some form (sales, licensing, toll booths, etc.) and b) people on Social Security pay taxes. (Sure they get almost of all it back, but yes, you pay taxes on SS -- thanks to the 'genius' Ronald Reagan.)

no_slappz said...

la coincidental,

Two points. Every time you write about a financial topic you show how little you know. Your problem is your inability to understand you do not know the territory. Don't worry. You've got a lot of company. That's the problem.

People receiving Social Security and other tax-payer funded retirement checks might send a few bucks back to the Treasury, but they are simply sharing revenue that came to them from the workers who are actually the NET payers of taxes.

What's the difference between getting a $100 check from Social Security and sending back $15 OR just getting a check for $85?

This isn't physics. It's a Ponzi Scheme and because there are people like Obama in power, we are getting close to the financial tipping point.

field negro said...

"any righty or Obama hater

What would be your alternative to Obama's stimulus package in regards to fixing the economy?"

UTS, I will wait with you......

n_s,you trying to tell my about economics is like Pol Pot telling Gandhi about non-violence.Please!

I take it AB doesn't like his O ness much. AB did you ever meet him when he was a local pol in Chicago?You certainly get fired up whenever you talk about him.

CareyCarey, wasn't George in the house.:) I will check out that post over at your site.

LAC, why do you even bother?You will never change some minds. Still, it's always nice to see a debate play itself out in front of us. Reasonable people can decide for themselves who is making more sense.

no_slappz said...

la coincidental, you wrote:

no_slappz, hate to bring you back to reality but a) unless you're living in your own private Idaho...

In fact, I spend time every year with family members who live in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Was there in July.

you're paying taxes in some form (sales, licensing, toll booths, etc.)

Many people are exempt from the very taxes you listed. There are propterty tax exemptions for senior citizens. In most states there is no sales tax on food.

Yes, most states collect fees for driver's licenses and auto registration. Yes, you taxes to several agencies when buying gasoline. At least one-third of the pump price is tax.

Yes, you pay taxes through the nose, so to speak, for cigarettes.

And if you drive where there are toll roads you pay tolls.

But, for example, there are no toll roads in Idaho.

Anyway, any exemption given to a special class of citizens is paid by another class of citizens who are the worker bees.

Anyway, you need to brush up on taxes and who really pays them.

Here's a clue -- oil companies cough up BILLIONS in taxes, royalties and fees. However, when YOU buy gasoline at the pump YOU are covering all the taxes, royalties and fees plus kicking in the cost of exploring, drilling, producing, refining, transporting, and marketing the gasoline.

On top of that, part of the price you pay gives the oil company a profit of about 10%. Most big oil companies pay dividends to stockholders.

Those dividends -- Exxon, for example -- are about one-third of the net profits.

The next profits are what's left AFTER Income Taxes are paid. Exxon's tax rate is 42%.

Then the after-tax dividend goes to the owner of the stock. If he's a regular employed person who owns stock he pays a tax on the dividend of 15%.

Obama thinks like Jimmy Carter, which is to say, he thinks like a moron. Carter's policies set the Savings & Loan Crisis in motion and during his presidency interest rates soared.

Under Obama, things are going the other way. We are now threatened with deflation -- a downward price spiral -- which he thinks he can solve by pouring money into the economy.

But people cut back buying big stuff when they feel prices are trending down. Like housing.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

n_s,you trying to tell my about economics is like Pol Pot telling Gandhi about non-violence.

Really? A number of years ago I developed a strategy that enabled a number of people, mainly my clients at the time, to make millions of dollars simply by depositing their money at certain small banks that were going to go public -- sell stock. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but due to me, a lot of people made a lot of money, and all they did was deposit some money at some banks.

So tell me again how I'm like a murderous dictator.

Today's best stock idea is to buy BP and hang on for two years. It WILL go up.

LACoincidental said...

field negro said...
LAC, why do you even bother?You will never change some minds. Still, it's always nice to see a debate play itself out in front of us. Reasonable people can decide for themselves who is making more sense.


FN - I honestly dive into this madness to 'relax' from work. Actually, its cathartic to debate ideas that aren't related to networking, security protocols or database queries.

At the end of the day, No_Slappz can continue to quote Economics by Rush Limbaugh and AB can continue to snipe at me because I voted for the O-man. It doesn't affect my paper or my family, so it is what it is.

And in the long term, n_s, you're probably right about BP, only because it will recovered from this public flogging and its one of the biggest private investors in Green Technology (really weird shit on the surface, but totally logical when you think about it.)

no_slappz said...

la coincidental, you wrote:

At the end of the day, No_Slappz can continue to quote Economics by Rush Limbaugh

Inasmuch as Limbaugh is not an economist and I do not watch or listen to the radio and TV political gasbags, you can be sure my views are from elsewhere.

It may be true that Limbaugh and I put our faith in the same economists, such as Milton Friedman. But that's as close as we get. Parallel thinking.

Meanwhile, you show more evidence of how you do not understand the way things work when you write:

you're probably right about BP, only because it will recovered from this public flogging and its one of the biggest private investors in Green Technology...


The company will never earn a dime from "Green Technology." No company will earn an honest dollar from green technology until the world's supply of oil runs dry.

As someone who says he studied physics, you ought to know that after two hundred years of development, batteries still stink. And wind is way too limited. And solar panels are decades from having the efficiency to compete with oil and gas.

And even if they were competitive on an energy-equivalent basis, the other green nuts would go crazy when solar people tried to cover vast areas of desert with solar panels, completely destroying the habitat for gila monsters.

field negro said...

"Really? A number of years ago I developed a strategy that enabled a number of people, mainly my clients at the time, to make millions of dollars simply by depositing their money at certain small banks that were going to go public -- '

Which begs the question......

Sammy said...

Reading AB is a total and complete waste of time, that is why I scroll past whenever her name pops up.

Someone should tell her that her "hobama" term is more a reflection of her than of President Obama, who obviously outclases her by a mile.

alicia banks said...

fn:

i am still waiting for the hobama nazis to tell me why they adore hobama so too!

__


why do u ask if i have ever met hobama?

i have never asked you if you met gwb/alveda/rush/michael steele/sarah palin et al???

why???

Hathor said...

no_slappz,
Why are you arguing with me? Your argument has no relevance to what I was saying.

If there are only one third of the taxpayers mentioned, then if every taxpayer were paying their equal share with a 2 trillion dollar fed budget they would be paying even more, so what's your point.

During the Reagan administration, his tax cut were suppose to increase Capital spending and the company I worked for leased more BMWs for it officers and balked at spending $600 dollars for a piece of capital equipment. So much for that theory. Even an economist with conservative leanings ostracized businesses for the kind of excesses in expenditures which did not improve their businesses.

Anonymous said...

ure rite that buceta breath moron does nothing but pollute this space

uptownsteve said...

no_slappz

In fact, I spend time every year with family members who live in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Was there in July.

Don't let the RAHOWA yahoos know that you're a Jew.

Could get ugly.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

Which begs the question......

Begs what question? Since you know nothing about economics and finance, I cannot reliably divine what you think the question is.

However, I am sure it relates to something bad.

So, spit it out. What do you want to know?

The question you should ask yourself is Why Did I Miss Out on One of the Greatest Stock Market Opportunities of the Last Three Decades?

Fortunately, a similar opportunity will arise, though it's too soon to know when. But not just yet. Partly because Obama is a financial ignoramus.

no_slappz said...

hathor, you wrote:

During the Reagan administration, his tax cut were suppose to increase Capital spending and the company I worked for leased more BMWs for it officers and balked at spending $600 dollars for a piece of capital equipment.

I have no doubt you know nothing about the details of the finances of your employer. Moreover, I have no doubt you know nothing about how the US economy fared during the Reagan administration.

I doubt you have looked into aggregate capital spending by US industry during those years. Moreover, I'm not sure you know what capital spending is. Thus, even if your employer leased some BMWs, the leasing says nothing of consequence.

alicia banks said...

hobama is acccurate because hobama is a legendarily corporate whore.

the arrogant ignorance of hobama nazis like "sammy"/assnon/lac and lac and uts is exposed herein daily...ie

NS: thank you for taking the time to slap hathor and lac!!!

____

fn:

why would anyone NOT be fired up about a cia agent who has impoverished the masses in the usa and their great grandkids/bankrupted the country for a century/fashioned a depression etc...????


http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4fc5854860c.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4fc5cd2860c.html?_c=feed-atom

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a5a3d0b4860d.html


___

lac:

you are a liar and a fool!!!

u prove both daily.

i have never said a word about you VOTING for hobama.

i will continue to call you out for EXCUSING hobama's every horrid action since you voted for him.

all of you hobama nazis are committing treason and disgracing MLK!!!!

shame!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4fc5854860c.html

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/video/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a4fc5cd2860c.html?_c=feed-atom

http://aliciabanks.vox.com/library/link/6a0123ddb39306860b0137a5a3d0b4860d.html

alicia banks said...

"sammy"/uts:

i thank god daily that i am not as "classy" as that lying amoral elitist cia agent hobama.

i never want to be so "classy" that i betray and starve millions of adoring black people who look like my daddy.

fyi.

alicia banks said...

"sammy"/uts:

i take great pride in my accurate moniker for a president who was bought and sold at birth!!!

cia baby/groomed cia agent = bush kin plant = corporate hoax = corp whore = hobama!!!

you are welcome.

thanks for the compliment!!!

Dr.King's dream, which he himself later abandoned as a "nightmare,"has by now become twisted, distorted and distilled through brandObama. This is by acknowledged design, as White HouseChief of Staff Rahm Emanuel has said himself. Asentiment repeated againthisweek whenObama advisor Valerie Jarrett said that Michelle Obama would not beavailable to work on the issue of rape in the Congo because it is,"not herbrand." No. Brand Obama cannot appearconcerned for anyone with whom he is so often immediatelyidentified. No Black people, no Africans and nothingapproaching real progressivism.



Sowhile King left 1963 only to increase his calls for and action towardan end to militarization, capitalism and White supremacy Obama'sbrand is able to assume this political trajectory while actuallyworsening each of these "evil triplets" as King calledthem. Brand Obama has, in the words of one commentator, confusedthe fact that when honestly polled his "positions are inverselyproportional to his popularity." And this isespecially so in Black America. His positions on healthcare, war, poverty, racism, incarceration and reparations all runcounter to why some said they rallied this weekend and yet the brandconvinces so many of the opposite. From preachers to unionworkers to students no one Ispoke with at the rally saidthey were there to challenge Obama to practice the politicsof Dr. King. Nonewere there to challenge Obama whose presidency has so far been anabsolute reversal of any of King's most pronounced politicalconcerns; an end to poverty, war and capitalism as an uncheckedeconomic system. All were there to protect Obama againstthe Tea Party or to support some amorphous and undefined concept of"justice." In fact, when asked to define her useof the term "progress" one participant told me that povertyin 2010 is a "luxury" compared to 1963.


http://www.blackagendareport.com/?q=content/reclaiming-dream-and-brand-obama

alicia banks said...

"sammy"/uts:

i take great pride in my accurate moniker for a president who was bought and sold at birth!!!

cia baby/groomed cia agent = bush kin plant = corporate hoax = corp whore = hobama!!!

you are welcome.

thanks for the compliment!!!

Dr.King's dream, which he himself later abandoned as a "nightmare,"has by now become twisted, distorted and distilled through brandObama. This is by acknowledged design, as White HouseChief of Staff Rahm Emanuel has said himself. Asentiment repeated againthisweek whenObama advisor Valerie Jarrett said that Michelle Obama would not beavailable to work on the issue of rape in the Congo because it is,"not herbrand." No. Brand Obama cannot appearconcerned for anyone with whom he is so often immediatelyidentified. No Black people, no Africans and nothingapproaching real progressivism.



Sowhile King left 1963 only to increase his calls for and action towardan end to militarization, capitalism and White supremacy Obama'sbrand is able to assume this political trajectory while actuallyworsening each of these "evil triplets" as King calledthem. Brand Obama has, in the words of one commentator, confusedthe fact that when honestly polled his "positions are inverselyproportional to his popularity." And this isespecially so in Black America. His positions on healthcare, war, poverty, racism, incarceration and reparations all runcounter to why some said they rallied this weekend and yet the brandconvinces so many of the opposite. From preachers to unionworkers to students no one Ispoke with at the rally saidthey were there to challenge Obama to practice the politicsof Dr. King. Nonewere there to challenge Obama whose presidency has so far been anabsolute reversal of any of King's most pronounced politicalconcerns; an end to poverty, war and capitalism as an uncheckedeconomic system. All were there to protect Obama againstthe Tea Party or to support some amorphous and undefined concept of"justice." In fact, when asked to define her useof the term "progress" one participant told me that povertyin 2010 is a "luxury" compared to 1963.


http://www.blackagendareport.com/?q=content/reclaiming-dream-and-brand-obama

CareyCarey said...

Alica, seriously, I am wondering if you understand why so many people consider your dialog as the words of someone on the fringe of being a fanatic? Seriously, you may not understand why, but it's impossible to have a debate with you. It appears as if you believe a debate consists of posting links to obsure references or sources that are nothing more than the voice of someone that as a similar mindset as yours. Plus, you seldom stay on point. More importantly, you've never defined your purpose other than the removal of President Obama. Consequently, until you bring your selection/choice for President of the United States to the table, you will continue to be viewed (and dismissed)as a fanatic.

Look, let me see if I can break this down so any 10th grader can understand.

"See what I have found. Who will help me to plant this grain of wheat?, said the president"

"Not I," said the duck. "I must go down to the pond for a swim."
"Not I," said the cat Alicia. "I have some visitors coming in a few minutes."

"Very well, I will then", said the President, and he did.

After a while some weeds appeared among the stalks of wheat.
One day the president asked:
"Who will help me to weed this wheat?"

"Not I," said the duck. "That sort of work doesn't agree with me."
"Not I", said the cat Alicia. "I would not be able to tell the weeds from the wheat".

"Very well, I will then", said the president, and he did.

After a while the wheat began to ripen:
"What fine wheat WE have," said the cat Alicia Banks and the duck.
"Yes, indeed, it is time to reap the wheat," said the president. "Who will help me to reap this wheat?"

"Not I", said Alicia.
"Not I", said the duck.

"Very well, then I will", said the president, "but Alicia cat baby, do you have another cat friend to do this work".

"not I" said the black cat Alicia"

The president cut the heads off the grain very carefully and put them in a bag.

Then he called to the cat and the duck and he asked, "Now, who will take this wheat to the mill to be ground into flour?"
"Not I", said the duck.
"Not I", said the black feline Alicia Banks.

"Very well, then", said the black president, "I will take it myself".

In a few hours he was back with a sack of fine flour.

"Now, who is going to make this flour into bread?" asked the President.

"Not I", said the duck.
"Not I", said Alicia.

"But Alicia, don't you have someone that can helpp me or take my place? If not, I will do it myself," said the President, and he did.

Soon the loaf was ready for the oven.

"Now, who is going to bake this bread?" asked President Obama.

"Not I, but I have some links I want you to read", said the cat.
"Not I", said the duck.

"Very well, then", said the president. "I will do it".

So the loaf of bread was baked and it was baked, and it was beautiful, golden and crusty, like big momma's. Then he put it on the kitchen table, and the cat and the duck came into the house and looked at it longingly.

"Well now, who is going to eat this loaf of bread?" asked the HNIC.

"I will", said the duck quickly.
"I will", said the cat stepping close.

"Oh, no, you won't", said the President. "I am going to eat it myself".

Then he called his people together, and they ate the whole gawd damn loaf of bread. Not a crumb was left for the duck and the black cat that goes by the name of Alicia Banks. THE END

Alicia Baby, can't you see that you have to bring someone and something to the table? If not, you'll continue to be viewed as the fanatical lazy fat cat, that wants her cake, and Obama's bread, and eat them too. THE END

alicia banks said...

sammy/uts:

the loss is yours.
but
thank u so very much!!!

i pray that all of the ab haters and stalkers herein will skip my posts as you do and extend to me the same respect and peace that they do to frank/kkk etc ASAP!!!

Dailyfare said...

Uh, Field -

Did you really have to include 4-year old/condom/herpes story?

Ug-gh.

M. Rigmaiden said...

Alica, seriously, I am wondering if you understand why so many people consider your dialog as the words of someone on the fringe of being a fanatic? Seriously, you may not understand why, but it's impossible to have a debate with you. It appears as if you believe a debate consists of posting links to obsure references or sources that are nothing more than the voice of someone that as a similar mindset as yours. Plus, you seldom stay on point. More importantly, you've never defined your purpose other than the removal of President ObamaCarey Carey


Whoa! You are pretty entertaining and spot on with your commentary. But trying to win an argument with a child is not going to happen, this is why the lot of us have chosen not to give the fat lazy beast anymore of our time. It is apparent that the beast has no solutions or suggestions nor is it capable of rational discourse. Therefore, your engagement of the troll is for your own edification and to have some fun with it;)

alicia banks said...

i cast my pearls of wisdom among stupid lying cowardly swine.

they squeak.

such is life.

i am used to it.

i suggest you get used to it too.

fyi

puddy said...

q: hey steve, how'd ya get the herpies, man?

a: i don't really like to talk about that.

alicia banks said...

scaryscary:

i post more info wisdom and logic than you ever have.

you are just too blind and illiterate to se that.

you are a liar and a bored fool.

you prove that my the long winded wasted drivel you post.

in all of your verbosity, you never take a moment to explain why you adore hobama so.

that only proves that you are unable to debate me as i detail precisely why i hate that hoax hobama.

calling me names and posting vapid rants will do nothing to help any poor black american or hobama in 2012.

fyi

alicia banks said...

nothing is as childish as worshipping hobama like he is your daddy while he is slaying you.

alicia banks said...

scarier&scarier!!!:

every single thing hobama has done has been an abject failure...

and still you hobama nazis demand
some proof as to why he is NOT hated ONLY because he is black????

wtf???

do you read or watch tv?????

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2010/09/02/129608251/cash-for-clunkers

Anonymous said...

yep once again ignoring the truth to conceal that bruised ego of urs u phukking lyin loser!