Thursday, August 09, 2007

The politician and the pole


I swear I didn't want to post about this. I was ready and fully loaded to post about the impact of Chinese foreign policy on globalization and world financial markets.....OK that's bullshit, but I really didn't plan to talk about this next issue.


But these conservative rethuglican men (code speak for middle class white males) make it so easy for me. Now there are racist, and there are RACIST. The later are so fucking stupid that they embarrass even the closet racist with their stupidity. I say that because they do stupid shit like this.


I mean can you imagine? Here is some guy, a well respected Republican politician to boot, cruising the park to get his freak on with the first hard body that comes along. ('Oh come on field, maybe the guy was trying to take a poll" Yeah he was trying to take a pole alright) And, as luck would have it, he hooks up with an undercover police officer. So what does this stupid racist do. (Let's get a word for that; lets call him a STUCIST) He says that because the potential "john" was a "stocky black guy", he was just giving him his $20 because he was afraid due to the fact that there was nothing but other black guys in the park." HUH? Now that's a STUCIST for your ass.


I mean we have Susan Smith, who accused some black guy of running off with her kids (I was going to say something about us black guys and our kids, but I don't feel like hearing the bullshit about how insensitive I am). We have the guy in Boston who took out his pregnant wife for the insurance money, and said the black bogeyman did it. Both those alibi's are racist but they are not stupid. Hey, they make sense. They both play on America's fears of the black bogeyman. But to say you were going to give a guy $20 for a blow job because you were afraid of the big black "stocky" guy...is well, fucking laughable. Hell, following that logic, I should have been born gay. I would be getting blow jobs every hour on the hour for the rest of my fucking life. "Oh shit, here comes field, ahhh man he is pulling down his zipper, you know what that means don't you? Yep, blow job time."

So state Representative Bob Allen, I want to thank you for helping me to realize that their are racist, and their are RACIST. I mean did you really think that the rest of America would buy your story? America is a pretty fucked up place, but it ain't that fucked up. We have had enough hypocrites parading as virtuous god fearing Christians while they get their freak on to know better.


Here is hoping you beat that soliciting prostitution charge, and stay away from "stocky black guys" in the future. Hey, I hear Mark Foley has some free time on his hands ;)
Thanks for the e-mail and this story DH. Keep em coming bra :)






19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so over the "blame the black man" syndrome... In fact, I was just talking about this with the Empress (Dagny's Empire). Its amazing to me that so many white folks have figured out that they are being victimized by African American men. WTF??

Sorry, how did we manage to flip that dynamic around? Its totally clear that the real targets of oppression are NOT middle class white folks. There are fewer things more dangerous than be black and male in this culture.... I find it amazing that somehow that dynamic has been spun around to white folks being at risk...

I was just reading (re-reading) Freedomland - so this topic has been on top of my thoughts... well, that and the fact hat I am married to a stocky black guy...

BWB

field negro said...

LOL at the BWB :)

Unknown said...

It's a bitch being a stocky Black guy in America!

Thanx for sharing this story. I hadn't heard about it yet. At least the Black politicians do their dishonest deeds for hundreds of thousands of dollars in the freezer ... not twenty bucks in the park restroom!

peace, Villager

rikyrah said...

When I read this story, I was like, WTF?

You gotta be kidding me.

I mean, DAYUM.

I know Driving While Black.
Shopping While Black.

Now, what, it's EXISTING WHILE BLACK?

This is pure garbage.

Brian said...

Speechless!

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

08 10 07

Whoa! What a fucking idiotic hypocrite! Again, one reason why party affiliation of ANY stripe doesn't jibe well with me. The GOP has long claimed to have some monopoly on family values but boy oh boy evidently that is just for talking points. I am sicked and saddened. That guy is one NASTY assed fuck of a man. I hope they give him the maximum sentence and or fine possible in that state!

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

08 10 07

FN: Here is a note that is a call to action about the orphans in Philly you showcased last blog. This will reach a slightly different target audience, but I am wondering if you can pass it onto the Afrospear because the message is important, and I am unfortunately at odds with a few of its members.

Madame K said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

field negro said...

Mahndisa I will pass that info along, no problem.

BTW, why are you at odds with any of the afrospear members?

Ross said...

And do not forget about the Lindsey Lohan defense. The brothers were driving the car.

The Christian Progressive Liberal said...

Yo, Field, we knew Susan Smith was lying about being carjacked in Union, South Carolina by a black man because:

(a) if true, the brotha would have been caught within 24 hours, and lynched; or,

(b) a carjacker is not going to risk being seen in the car he just jacked with children in the back seat. Especially if it's a brotha with white kids in the back seat. He wouldn't have gotten out of the city limits before being pulled over by state troopers cause if nothing else, they would have wanted to know what he was doing with white kids in his car.

Bob Allen is going for the "gay-panic" defense. I smell a "ripped from the Headlines" episode of Law and Order, SVU next season.

"I was so scared of the big black man that I offered to give him $20 for the opportunity to blow him."

The cop who busted him was a brotha, so you know he tried the race issue to deflect a legit brotha doing his job.

Arragh.....((shakes fist in frustration))

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

08 10 07

FN:
I didn't really wanna broach the issue of Afrospear plms but unfortunately a few of the members have said some VERY nasty things about me and questioned my Blackness for sheerly disagreeing with them.

And I am not part of the Afrospear network either. HOWEVER, the one thing that we have in common, politics or no is that we care about the plight of our folks. So I am hoping this idea will take a shape of its own and that it will produce fruit.

field negro said...

mahndisa,I am truly sorry to hear that!

I know you are good people, and if that happened to you, it's dissapointing.

Please shoot me an e-mail at; fnblg@yahoo.com

We have to get to the bottom of this.

Foofa said...

This story had my jaw on the floor. Racism, although infuriating, often has a bit of humor in it to me. This was one of those America's Funniest Racists moments for me.

Christopher Chambers said...

I don't think even his most redneck constituents will buy it. If they hate anything more than liberals and us, its anything remotely gay or gay sounding.

The sad thing is this story detracts from the DOJ stats on murder and the killing of that journalist in Oak-town by the Muslim Mafiaout there (and this senseless stuff in Newark).

Anonymous said...

Your right Christopher, yet I think that they hate anything gay and even worse gay "involving" a black man. Unfortunately, I think they will forgive and try and forget this. As I am sure that he will come up with something more such as I was on drugs etc. Then he'll end up in rehab and come back all cured. No more drugs or stocky black guys for him and all will be happy on the home front.

rikyrah said...

Yo, Field, we knew Susan Smith was lying about being carjacked in Union, South Carolina by a black man because:

(a) if true, the brotha would have been caught within 24 hours, and lynched; or,

(b) a carjacker is not going to risk being seen in the car he just jacked with children in the back seat. Especially if it's a brotha with white kids in the back seat. He wouldn't have gotten out of the city limits before being pulled over by state troopers cause if nothing else, they would have wanted to know what he was doing with white kids in his car.


A Sistafriend and I were talking about this subject recently. We were like,

'NO Black man is going to jail for kidnapping some White kids.'

Not.going.to.happen.

Whenever they discover the kids in a carjacking situation, they stop and dump the kids. They're not going to get it on THAT charge.

She was like, the Charles Stuart thing is so obvious too. NO WAY would they be killing a PREGNANT WHITE WOMAN - they would know that's INSTANT DEATH PENALTY. And leave the husband alive? Hell no.

Liz Dwyer said...

Well, blame the black person works for most white folks in plenty of situations. Blame us for the creation of HIV, blame us for schools failing our kids, blame us for crack, gangs, video vixens and Amy Winehouse getting addicted to heroin. After all, she called her album "Back to Black" so it has to be our fault, right? Dude probably figured everybody would believe his story since the world has read that J.L. King book a few too many times.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that gays are more despised than Blacks, and for good reasons. But, before the reasons, I am hoping someone of this list can help me. Why must gay men have sex in public? I've heard gay men--even black gay men--defend this practice as a right, even suggesting that it is a defining aspect of gay life. Bathrooms, rest stops, parks, alleys--I don't get it. Gay men tend to be very resourceful. I can't understand why someone wouldn'thave started a mini-hotel that caters to gay trade by the hour or the half hour. Or, is space availability not the problem? Is it just a preference for open-air anonymity? Anyway, of course, no ne wants to see this. (I don't want to see dogs humping in public.) And it got to stop. If such practices could be localized to Blacks, I guarantee the practice would be heavily policed, highlighted in various periodicals, and participants would receive extended sentences.

So, I believe blacks are despised more than the gays.

Robin