Saturday, February 05, 2011

"She's gone black- boy crazy I've gone white girl hazy"


It's Saturday night and I still haven't gotten my invitation to chill with Barack and Michelle to watch the Super Bowl tomorrow. I guess I will be watching it from Chez Field. That's a shame. It sure would have been nice to go over the intricacies of the 3-4 defense with J-Lo and Marc.

Anywhoo, since we are talking sports, I want to talk about a couple of b-ballers down in the land of Dixie, who found themselves in hot water for befriending a melanin challenged classmate of the opposite sex:

"Millry, Ala., is a town where racial tensions have allegedly been running high for a very long time. The boiling point was hit recently, when a white father came to the town's high school and threatened one of the black players on the basketball team.

The infuriated parent told one of the boys that if any of them made contact with his daughter, he would "kill him and his black friends," at least that's what was reportedly told to Latisha Mitchell, the step-Mother of one of the players."


Now now Negroes, calm down. Let's be fair about this; it's the man's daughter and he has a right to determine who she associates with on a regular basis. The girl is, after all, still in high school.
No need for the NAACP to get involved and Dr. Boyce to tell us stories from his youth, when he and his little play- mate would play jungle fever instead of on the jungle gym. If you Negroes don't realize by now some of the things that terrifies white A-merry-ca you might need to check in with me more often.

"When we analyze our broader society, we have to consider the fact that there are quite a few white parents in America who are happy to have black friends, will play sports with African Americans and even invite us in to their homes.

But many of those same people would be repulsed by the idea of their daughter bringing a black man home as her boyfriend. This form of racial animosity, at its root, is built on the lasting American notion that whites are superior to blacks.

In the case of the small town of Millry, Ala., the community cannot miss this opportunity to discuss the roots of racial division and oppression. This father said what a lot of other whites in town are already thinking, and these young men are likely scarred from having their lives threatened by a dangerous adult."

Don't worry Dr. Boyce, they won't be "scarred". In fact, if they are good enough at sports to play for money one day, they will probably end up marrying their little white classmate. Isn't that how it works in A-merry-ca?

BTW, my only problem with this story is that the father wasn't arrested and charged with making "terroristic threats "on school property. Flip the script and make that white parent a black one and I guarantee you that his ass would be on the phone with a bail bondsman right about now.

Finally, I am going to go ahead and support my fellow Pistolvanians tomorrow in the Super Bowl. If the Packers win it won't be the end of the world, but it would be nice to see Omar Epps get his second ring before he is 40. I wonder why he left House?







117 comments:

Sophia said...

I'd like to support Pittsburgh but that means including Rothlisberger, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Field, "But many of those same people would be repulsed by the idea of their daughter bringing a black man home as her boyfriend. This form of racial animosity, at its root, is built on the lasting American notion that whites are superior to blacks."

Brotha Field, it's NOT because Whites believe they are better than Blacks, it's really the other way around, isn't it? Anyway, the 'real' reason it is not tolerated in the South, is because it just doesn't look good, esp. in the great state of Alabama.

It just doesn't look right. What's wrong with bm dating the bw in Alabama? Why can't we Blacks in Ala. stay on the right side of the tracks?

Besides, Blacks look different from Whites in features, color, hair, walk, culture, etc. That White father was only trying to preserve his culture.

As a Conservative bm I must admit it would look a little strange in Ala. for a bm and a ww to be together. Just the thought of it is a little nauseating. I can't think of a worse sight to see, unless it's Kid with a ww in Cleveland down in the hood; or Granny with a wm down in the hood of Oakland...I'm getting sick just thinking about that.

Anonymous said...

Btw, the Packers will win the game EASILY. The score won't even be close! REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT FROM ME, YOUR CONSERVATIVE BLACK BROTHER WHO PRAYS FOR YOU EVERYDAY.

focusedpurpose said...

Sophia-

pretty much. IF he were brutalizing dogs he would get some time and miss a few games. but since he has chosen women, he will play in the super bowl and folks will act like it is all good.

the rest of this post i am going to leave alone. LOL. folks can keep on playing like it is racism that makes men not want them anywhere near their daughters if they want to..

BroadSnark said...

She's the man's daughter, but she is not his property. A man, father or not, doesn't get to terrorize a young woman or the people she hangs around with. What age are we living in?

Killdaggy said...

Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Live

Streaming on May 7, 2011

Sarge said...

About the only interest I have in "professional sports" of any type is when I "Take The Browns To The Superbowl" myself, but enjoy your day, Field, and all others who rejoice in the "Cult of the Object of Spherical Cross-section which Bounces". Enjoy the pleasure of your Rites.

Field... doncha sometimes wish that mankind had just one great ass so that you could get everyone with just one kick for being cake-headed?

I know it's a paraphrase of something Caligula said, but I guess even he could stumble against the edge of a philosophical device every now and then.

no_slappz said...

la audio, you wrote:

Opps I meant "peaked", or could I also use "picked"?.

No. Wrong again. The right word for the original sentence is "piqued".

Your repeated language errors are evidence that you are not in tune with a lot that goes on around you. That includes, with respect to race issues, your lack of understanding of what most whites think and what most whites want.

In your foolishness you believe whites want to deprive blacks of educational and economic opportunties, when, in fact, almost every white knows the whole country benefits from increases in black academic and economic success.

maria said...

field, she was NOT in high school.

she was 12. when my daughters were 12 would i have wanted a high schooler texting them? depends. how old was the boy? he could have been 14 as a freshman in high school, but he could have been a senior, and anywhere any between.

how long had they known each other? does race matter to me? fuck no. and i am not seeing anything to indicate that his objection was because the high school boy was black. did he really say i will kill you and all your black friends? or you and all your friends?

still, a threat is a threat and it should be followed up by the police.

and n-s, PULLUEEZE, LA doesn't know what all whites think or want, but you sure as hell don't either! you're both racists. you surely don't speak for me.

no_slappz said...

field, you posted:

The infuriated parent told one of the boys that if any of them made contact with his daughter, he would "kill him and his black friends,"

Hmmm. Sounds ominous. But...

...at least that's what was reportedly told to Latisha Mitchell, the step-Mother of one of the players."


Oh. Reportedly Told To...

As field well know, in legal mumbo-jumbo the statement is Hearsay.

As field also knows, this example of hearsay suffers from the standard four dangers of: 1) ambiguity; 2) insincerity; 3) incorrect memory; and 4) inaccurate perception.

Moreover, field also knows it's possible the father knows, or thinks he knows, more about the basketball players than other nosy parties, such as reporters or news readers in Philadelphia. Perhaps the basketball player has had some legal trouble. Perhaps the basketball player is already a father.

In any case, a father is empowered to limit his kid's associations.

OG said...

When I was in High School back in the days of forced busing in Louisville , Ky. My Father would say that if they only bused Black girls we would not have had all those riots. The same thing happened when the schools athletic director's daughter found herself in a family way , thanks to one of the Brothers from my area who played basketball. There was nothing done about it, I mean this guy got on the school bus , grabbed the guy by the collar in front of everyone. That would have been about 1979. Maybe they should just only educate Blacks girls in Alabama. It was always alright for one of them good old boys.
In fact they even had a saying. "You aren't man until you bet some Black" .I will stop there.I can almost bet that being the concerned parent that he is, he is going to have 2 maybe even three of them grandkids that look like Obama, to baby sit in his old age if he keeps that up.

OG said...

excuse the mis spelled word I meant to say.You are not a man until you get some Black.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

BTW, my only problem with this story is that the father wasn't arrested and charged with making "terroristic threats "on school property.

Oh. So you -- who claims to have graduated from law school -- believe that Hearsay is sufficient for arrest and arraignment. Wow.

Flip the script and make that white parent a black one and I guarantee you that his ass would be on the phone with a bail bondsman right about now.

A black parent threatening a black basketball player? A black parent threatening a white basketball player?

Either way, have you got even ONE example?

Like most blacks who live under their imaginary rain-cloud of racism, you make this baseless claim as though it were true -- for no reason whatsoever. Sadly, it appears there's a need among blacks to believe the myth.

Anonymous said...

BroadSnark said...
She's the man's daughter, but she is not his property. A man, father or not, doesn't get to terrorize a young woman or the people she hangs around with. What age are we living in?



So you dont support Islam then. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

12 yo is old enough for the Woody Allens of the town? Why is a high school lad texting a much younger girl? Why do we unquestioningly accept the heasay of LaTisha, a person with 'absolutely no bias'? Have to agree with Slappy. I can see LaTisha needing to spin this piece...nearly adult lad 'sexting' a 12 yo.

Mold

field negro said...

Hmmm, I see that some of the folks commenting failed to read the post. Or at least it seems that way. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Where is my first grade reading teacher when you need her? :)

Dear President of Annon. Inc. please see what Anon@ 1:19AM wrote.
This is not right. I thought that we were on the road to a better relationship with each other?

Slapstick, may your children bare you little mixed grand kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Why is it bad for a white father to complain about his child dating an African American, but it is okay for African Americans to criticize one another for dating whites?

Houston Chris

field negro said...

Slap stick, you sound like a frustrated lawyer, so I am going to do you a solid today. Like most laymen you love to throw the hearsay word around, which is fine, but in the REAL world law school theories don't always fly.

For instance, there are exceptions to the hearsay rule, and here is one such catch-all exception under Rule 804:


"if the court determines that (A) the statement is offered as evidence of a material fact; (B) the statement is more probative on the point for which it is offered than any other evidence which the proponent can procure through reasonable efforts; and (C) the general purposes of these rules and the interests of justice will best be served by admission of the statement into evidence. However, a statement may not be admitted under this exception unless the proponent of it makes known to the adverse party sufficiently in advance of the trial or hearing to provide the adverse party with a fair opportunity to prepare to meet it, the proponent's intention to offer the statement and the particulars of it, including the name and address of the declarant."

See how it works, Slappy? Never say you never learned anything from a black man. ;)

Now, like you, (unless you knew this father which wouldn't surprise me) I just know about this case from news accounts, so I am not going to assume anything into the facts.(like whether the declarant of that statement was available or not) But let's just say that Alabama has a history. So you can draw your own conclusions from there.

Anonymous said...

Your piece would have been much more powerful if you would have focused on BMs obsession with sports and viewing other means of future success beyond basketball.

tropics said...

Thanks for clarifying FN's faulty facts once again Maria. I wish FN would read al ittle himself once in a while. But I guess a reality train wreck such as this does not call for such. :(

Anonymous said...

But let's just say that Alabama has a history

It's okay to hold "history" accountable to generalize, but boy your big lips pucker when someone does that to Black folks' history. I see how this game works.

The only good nigger....

maria said...

@ tropics -- the only thing i corrected was that she wasn't in high school. i don't share the rest of your criticism.

Fatima Hassan said...

There is nothing wrong with the Alabama Daddy not wanting his daughter to date a black man. Get over it.
I laugh at black men who become upset when white people don't want them in their family or near their daughters. Their sense of pride gets all inflated.Deep down so many believe that everyone wants them and they are so irresistible to all women and their families.

Instead of believing this is so important what many of you need to do is create a program to help stop black boys and adult black men from wearing their pants hanging below their ass. Too many have become an ugly sight and an eyesore throughout the entire United States.

Many whites do not want their daughters dating black men.

Arabs do not want their daughters dating black men.

Asians do not want their daughters dating black men.

Pakistanis do not want their daughters dating black men.

Many latinos(South Americans, Central Americans , Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans...) do not want their daughters dating black men.

I know of some Puerto Ricans living in the guetto who send their daighters back to Puerto Rico to get them away from the hood and the black boys.
This is not racism, but about certain women having the ability to make better choices.

You all need to stop fooling yourselves believing that everyone wants you impregnating them or their loved ones.
I am pretty sure if you ask the white daddy his reason, and he would say that black men do not know how to treat womewn well and a large number make horrible and irresponsible fathers.

The white dad is only looking out for his daughter; leave the man alone.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Field, when I think of 12 yo girls, I really don't see an adult. I see a child. Even if her body grew early...she still is 12.

LaTisha might have a very strong need to spin this. Maybe StepSon is one of the 21 yo 'students' who stay in school to remain eligible. Or she knows that a jury would place him in AdultJail should it go to trial.

Yes, it might be that he wite..it could also be that the authorities identify with him as a father.

Mold

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

For instance, there are exceptions to the hearsay rule, and here is one such catch-all exception under Rule 804:

Amazing. A guy who claims he knows the law spouts an irrelevant rule in regard to hearsay.

Here's your problem, field. This "out of court" statement was made by a NON-witness. Not only that, the NON-witness -- the step-mother of the alleged victim -- is obviously biased in favor of the alleged victim.

Actually, it is the declarant's Lack of First-Hand Knowledge that renders this anecdote inadmissible.

Moreover, there are no exceptions to this aspect of hearsay.

Are you required to take a refresher course in basic law? Seems like a good idea.

Roderick said...

FN: This form of racial animosity, at its root, is built on the lasting American notion that whites are superior to blacks

Uh no it just reminds whites as to how black female slaves were raped by the white slavemasters and bore their mixed bastard children and the black husbands had to just deal with it.

Karma is a bitch.

BTW I thought that the young man was 12 y/o also.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

But let's just say that Alabama has a history. So you can draw your own conclusions from there.

Wow. Is it possible for anyone to offer more justification for anti-black bias than your statement does?

Let's see:

According to field-logic in field-landia: Because blacks have a long history of academic underachievement...when it comes to evaluating a specific black student, it is permissible to assume any outcome that appeals to the evaluator.

Or, according to your field-logic, because it is true that black men have raped white women, it is permissible for the police to ASSUME that fake nun Mary Turcotte was raped by a black male because she said so, AND for the police to arrest and arraign a suspect fitting the description she provided.

Time for you to do a little remedial law-school work.

field negro said...

slap-stick, you are beyond help.
Maybe you should start going to school with those rugrats of yours you like to brag about so much.

Do you think that the woman's statement is a "material fact" in the case?

"He said that if any contact was made to his daughter that he would kill him and his black friends,” said Latisha Mitchell who’s stepson is a member of the team. Mitchell says that her stepson and the young girl were only friends had been text messaging each other."

If the father is being prosecuted for making threats this woman's testimony would be pivotal to the case. (Of course this is all hypothetical because we know that he would never be prosecuted)- How do you know that she wasn't actually there to hear him make the threat?- Again, this statement falls in the catch- all exception in the rule of evidence that I gave you.

The only issue would be whether she is available to testify in person or not, and other notice issues stated in the rule. Bias is irrelevant for all the reasons stated in the rule. READ IT AGAIN.

As I said above, I am not familiar with all the facts of the case, (and neither are you) so I am going to reserve judgment on how successful such a maneuver to get in this statement would be. Again, your impulsive cry of hearsay was misguided. Get over it.


I know this must be hard for you slappy, but keep working at it.

I am sure you have a computer and your law books handy. ;)

field negro said...

Love to stay and chit chat with you slappy, but I actually have some work to do. Unlike you I don't have the luxury of typing on the computer from my mother's basement all day.

alicia banks said...

fp:

ditto!!!

macho dog fans trump misogyny and femicide....ask rihanna.

shame!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/735921313/kudos-to-michael-vick---we-love-you/

the midwest rules all
go green bay packers!!!

happy sunday

Anonymous said...

How does a 12 yo lad get to be on the High School team? Even if he was a child prodigy, would he not have to be the star of the Jr team?
StepMom reminds me of other folks who interjected race into the event. The lass who put the backwards 'B' on her face. Susan Smith. The crap from Beantown.

Mold

alicia banks said...

needs deadly slaps:

sooooo many murderous violent horrid white moms have been in the news lately...

yet not a peep from you about them...why???

u need glasses and a tv/mag/newspaper u racist fool.

ie

A woman who said she strangled her 18-year-old daughter because she "pushed my last button" pleaded guilty Tuesday to first-degree manslaughter.

Her husband, who discovered the body, wept during the court session.

Stacy Pagli, 38, had been charged with murder in the Feb. 22 killing of her daughter Marissa at Manhattanville College in Purchase.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/01/stacey-pagli-admits-to-st_0_n_817086.html

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Anonymous said...

alicia banks said...
needs deadly slaps:

sooooo many murderous violent horrid white moms have been in the news lately...

yet not a peep from you about them...why???



Yet, the dozens and dozens of Blacks Murdered have not made national attention. Because its so commonplace. Whos the fool?

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

racist blind cloned assnon:

blacks who kill SOLELY make EDITED headline news daily...got cable?

that is why racist fools like you and needs fatal slaps have no idea that ALL parenting has gone to hell nationwide...

KILLER parents have become a NORM across all boundaries of race and class as u harp EXCLUSIVELY on black parents...

wtfu and schedule dual emergency appts with an optometrist asap!!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732481441/the-impending-doom-of-the-nation---the-deliberate-death-of-public-education/


Toxic parenting is universal in America. It knows no boundaries of race or class. Reality television proves that rich white parents are often even more toxic than poor black ones. Toxic parenting entails:

Parents who begin abusing children chemically in their wombs, with recreational drugs and toxic diets; Parents who poison wombs that leave permanent damage inside children’s brains and nervous systems; Parents who do nothing to give lonely fatherless boys mandatory male role models; Parents who routinely physically and verbally assault teachers, but never spank or reprimand their children; Parents who buy children breasts and noses, rather than teach them to become surgeons; Parents who buy students expensive designer clothes, but never show them how to obtain free library cards; Parents who abuse drugs and dress like whores and thugs, as they actively encourage their children to become consummate mini clones; Parents who never attend a teacher conference, but never miss a field trip or party; Parents who are always on time at hair salons or nightclubs, but never bring children to school on time; Parents who harass or ignore teachers as they coddle or neglect children; Parents who brazenly place schools'/teachers' phone numbers on "call block", so that they are not bothered when their children bother others during school hours; Parents who hijack schools as babysitters, even on days when classes are not in session; Parents who brazenly enroll their children in first grade classes, fully aware that these children have never attended Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten; Parents who never read any books, and never read to their children; Parents who never teach children any moral intelligence, because they are amoral themselves; Parents who never teach children to sit still, behave, listen, and concentrate; Parents who hate children and dare to demand that teachers and other surrogates fully parent their own children; Parents who never teach children to do their homework; Parents who are intellectually incapable of helping children, or seeking tools/tutors to help children, with their homework; Parents who have no concept of proper child nutrition or sleep patterns; Parents who neither do or assign any chores; Parents who are irresponsible and incapable of teaching children to be responsible...

alicia banks said...

more on the murderous white parents whom blind racist fools ignore

http://www.amazon.com/Most-Evil-Michael-Dr-Stone/dp/B001BEK8CO/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1297017750&sr=1-1

alicia banks said...

i have to (painfully) agree with maria

i was an undergraduate at uiuc at age 12

and i did not date anyone until i was 17

at 47, my friends still call my mom "the FBI"

because she had her own advanced internal global gps for every move i made and every phone call i took etc...

Anonymous said...

'Jungle Fever' to me is the introduction of race into a story for titillation. Why have pale white chick with Mandingo? 'Jungle Fever'.

Mold

La♥audiobooks said...

”folks can keep on playing like it is racism that makes men not want them anywhere near their daughters if they want to.."

Thank you for saying it. Society often looks at the "cultural" behaviors of others, and how one treats their own.

Furthermore, if he was being deprived of an education or a rightfully earned promotion, that would be a different story. Black men being "deprived" of bedding white women should not be a racial concern for the rest of the black population. Next.

And with all those threats from the white father, I'm sure the cunumunu in heat isn't going to take heed anyway. They never do, and this is usually how their self-inflicted racial problems start in those areas. When it starts to get ugly, and people start to hand out those color coded t-shirts for the march, I'll stay home and watch netflix.

Anonymous said...

alicia banks said...
i have to (painfully) agree with maria

i was an undergraduate at uiuc at age 12

and i did not date anyone until i was 17

at 47, my friends still call my mom "the FBI"

because she had her own advanced internal global gps for every move i made and every phone call i took etc...

1:46 PM

Then look what happened, she made a crack lickin bulldyke out of you who has to pretend that it is normal because other freaks of nature can also be found.

Do you think your daddy was proud you like to eat pussy, just like he did?

Gibson said...

Anonymous said...
'Jungle Fever' to me is the introduction of race into a story for titillation. Why have pale white chick with Mandingo? 'Jungle Fever'.

Mold

You have to be either one of the stupidest people on this blog, totally insane or just a tween. Do you ever even try to make a post that is sensible? What you just wrote as always makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, even when really trying to straighten your twisted thoughts.

So which one is it? Are you a moron or just insane?

Anonymous said...

Maria Said...

how long had they known each other? does race matter to me? fuck no. and i am not seeing anything to indicate that his objection was because the high school boy was black. did he really say i will kill you and all your black friends? or you and all your friends?

still, a threat is a threat and it should be followed up by the police.

Yes, the police need to go out to that boys parents and tell him to stay away as per the wishes of that young girls parents or risk arrest for inciting violence and not obeying the law which is the wishes of the minors parents. This liberal nonsense is insane, you don t get to do whatever you want and disregard anothers wishes just because you are liberal or black.

La♥audiobooks said...

Slappz said: ”Your repeated language errors are evidence that you are not in tune with a lot that goes on around you. That includes, with respect to race issues, your lack of understanding of what most whites think and what most whites want.

And I guess you’re the opposite, because to be keen when writing the English language is a sure indication of accuracy in ones social/economical/educational and racial beliefs (sarcasm). And of course, by continuously highlighting my "language errors", this should hopefully negate all my previous claims that you’re a white racist-angry-lying-inferior-envious-financially challenged-parental inept failure with low achieving white children who could only get decent grades in a low academic predominately black inner city school with black children who systematically struggle with a myriad of personal, economical and racial setbacks daily. And I hope you had your red pen, buddy. That should be a nice juicy run-on sentence.

No. Wrong again. The right word for the original sentence is "piqued".

No. I prefer “peaked”, as in “peaked my interest”, “my interest is now at its peak”. That’s the beauty of the English language, you can choose from several words and meanings to present what you need expressed.

You see, the word “pique” is a French word with various meanings, particularly to pick, sting or dig etc. Somewhere in time the English borrowed this word and used it in the [phrase] “piqued my/ones curiosity” which basically started as a slang in the old English language. The word “pique” is practically an outmoded cliche, and it’s not a word originally found in the “traditional” English language. Btw, I've always known this from grade school. But I get you, when all else fails, start correcting grammar. LOL.

I notice it’s a thing that a lot of the white racist commenters on this blog love to do. Maria tried doing this to me as well, even though she made grammatical errors in the same comment while doing so. And don’t think I don’t burst laughing after seeing the anonys diligently correct the grammatical foolishness Maria hypocritically puts down daily. LOL.


Disclaimer: This entire comment was not proof read. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Gibson said...
Anonymous said...
'Jungle Fever' to me is the introduction of race into a story for titillation. Why have pale white chick with Mandingo? 'Jungle Fever'.

Mold

You have to be either one of the stupidest people on this blog, totally insane or just a tween. Do you ever even try to make a post that is sensible? What you just wrote as always makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, even when really trying to straighten your twisted thoughts.

So which one is it? Are you a moron or just insane?


Gibson, that aint nice. Mold is a "jenius" and hear is his picture to prove he is a "jenius"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353389/Jerome-Smith-police-mugshot-misspelt-genius-tattoo.html

Mack Lyons said...

Fatima Hassan, I found your post to be.....interesting, to say the least. I can assure you that while all the ethnic groups and nationalities you listed that are adverse to having their daughters marry or even comingle with Black men, every single one would jump at the chance of having them marry a well-to-do White European or American male. It's the perception and portrayal of Blacks as thugs, criminals, no-goods, etc., combined with the international fetishization of Whites and White culture (why else would black and brown people constantly burn their skin with bleaching cream?) that has them seeing White men as this "holy grail" of marriageability. After all, while most Americans marry out of love (or lust, in some cases), most people the world over marry for financial security, and what better way to gain that than to have your daughter marry some slightly upper middle class White guy from Connecticut?

On the flip side, these very same parents don't protest much if their sons married outside their ethnic/national group. Then again, there's always a double standard when men are involved.

"I am pretty sure if you ask the white daddy his reason, and he would say that black men do not know how to treat womewn well and a large number make horrible and irresponsible fathers."

I highly doubt that. The real answer would be along the lines of "AIN'T NO NIGGER GONNA BE PUTTIN HIS NIGGER HANDS ON MY DAUGHTER". This is Alabama we're talking about. These people haven't evolved much since the late 60s.

"Black men being "deprived" of bedding white women should not be a racial concern for the rest of the black population."

It shouldn't even be a big concern for Black men, period. I just find it rather amusing how you have scads of White women chasing after rich, successful Black men. If these kids grow up to be wealthy and successful, they'll throw up at the sight of a White woman.

Anonymous said...

Mack, loved your 'quote'..which is what a racist would yell. StepMom's alleged statement of what was allegedly said by the father of a 12 yo girl...sounds rather self-serving.

gibsonTroll, FN used the term 'Jungle Fever' in the original post. I added a comment as to my usage. I find it rather irritating to have Mandingo in this day and age.

Mold

Mack Lyons said...

"Yes, the police need to go out to that boys parents and tell him to stay away as per the wishes of that young girls parents or risk arrest for inciting violence and not obeying the law which is the wishes of the minors parents. This liberal nonsense is insane, you don t get to do whatever you want and disregard anothers wishes just because you are liberal or black."

The father should have never approached the kids, especially on school grounds. So why didn't he talk to the parents of the boys and have them tell the boys not to hang around his daughter?

Now if some girl's father decided to come on school grounds and threaten to kill your son and your son's friends if they continued to hang around his daughter, wouldn't you be ready and willing to see his ass hauled off by the cops for making threats to your sons? And wouldn't it piss you off even more if instead the cops stopped by and tell you to "respect the guy's wishes" or face jail?

Keep in mind the guy told these boys he'd kill them. KILL them. Now wouldn't it be a mess if he happened to be the type of guy who'd follow through on such threats?

I just find it hilarious how you conservatives only enforce laws when it benefits "real" Americans such as yourself.

Mack Lyons said...

Anyone have any idea the ages of the boys? I watched the video but couldn't find any info. Depending on how old the boys were, this could put a whole new twist on the issue.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what was said, the ages of all those involved, what the texts consisted of...or other pertinent information. Maybe Dad did go to the parents. Maybe Moms told him that her 22 yo son's 'mr happy' belonged in a 12 yo girl. Maybe the texts are so sexual and vile that she is diverting attention from her pedophile son. Maybe Dad is racist...but I do know that most racists are not shy about using 'migger' or other terms.

Mold

uptownsteve said...

What a lot of folks don't want to deal with is when you have interracial liaisons like this at the high school level, it's usually the white girls pushing up on the black boys.

Black high school boys who go to school with white girls know damn well that they will possibly deal violently with angry fathers, brothers, or the law if they aggressively pursue white girls.

It's usually the white girls blatantly indicating to the black boys that they are ready willing and available.

It was like that 30 years ago when I was in high school and I'm sure it's even more so now.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

If the father does not want the boy talking to his daughter that's his preogative. However, most parents would have told their daughter that instead of going to the school threatening to kill the boy and his friends. If anything happens to that boy, the first person the police will look for will be that man. Sorry to say as much as our black boys are killing each other it would be all bad for that girl's father if something like that happened, especially if it so happens that he doesn't have an alibi.

It's several ways it could have been handled in an adult manner. He could have went and talked to the school principal, dean, counselor, sent the police to the boys house, or talked to the parents, or arranged a conference with the boy's parents. However, threatening to kill someone else child is a little extreme and out of line. What if the boy would have had a crazy daddy? People don't take too lightly anyone threatening to KILL their child.

A situation that could have been solved in an adult manner has been blown out of proportion. Two wrongs don't make a right and that man had no business threatening to kill a minor, I don't care what state, city, or county they live in. Speaking as parent, grandmother, and a great-grandmother my understanding would have been zero, minus, negative if an adult had went to anyone of mine's school and threaten to kill them. My first thought would have been he could have came and talked to me.

I was gonna check no_slappz again for his stupidity, but there is no need to now because AB and LAA did an excellent job of issuing no_slappz's daily dose of needed slaps for the day. Both of them slapped his/her behind good. Yeah...Pow yow! Therefore, I can sit back and rest and let LAA and AB handle it. I didn't feel like it anyway.

Anonymous said...

UTS, thanks for reminding me how many wite grrlls love them the 'forbidden'.
Granny, at present all we have is Moms version of things. I would like to know more. I think I tend to identify more with the parent of a 12 yo.

Can anyone lead me to data on the burglar who was 'resisting arrest' and made the RodneyKing Show?

Mold

La♥audiobooks said...

"It's usually the white girls blatantly indicating to the black boys that they are ready willing and available."

Not all the time. And the ones that do, do it with confidence because they know the feelings are mutual and, their advances would be well received by black males.

Most white females actually think black males desire them, even the ones who are routinely rejected by white men. Due to the social preferences and sexual behaviors of many black males in and out the media, why would white girls not think this?

mellaneous said...

Field its not clear how old the daughter in this case is,but if she is 12 that is clearly problematic. I doubt that is her age because it wasn't trumpeted in the news story which I am sure it surely would have.

However, I get that you are trying to bring attention to the double standard involved.

No black man in the US can storm into a gym and run into a group of white kids and threaten them in this way without being punished by the local authorities.

Or lets just say that while not impossible, its highly improbable that the black parent doing this kind of thing would walk away without any legal repercussions.

And as long as these kinds of double standards exist we cannot say we live in a free and democratic society. Nor can we say that we ALL enjoy equal protection under the law, which is a constitutional guarantee.

AND

I don't think it benefits anyone to pretend as if the primary reason a southern white man wouldn't want his daughter to even engage in conversation with a black youth, isn't because of prejudice or bigotry.

Are some black folks on this thread really implying that black men in general are not worth talking to or relating to or developing a relationship with?

If so, shame on you!

I get your point, but there is a time and a place for everything.

What you all did was akin to saying to this boys mother, that you don't blame the white father because her son ain't about crap anyway!

We think a lot of things and we have a lot of impulses, but they all shouldn't be written, or acted upon.

Like Malcolm used to say, we know what our problems are, but lets not broadcast them to the world; lets sit down among one another, go in the closet so to speak and talk about them.

This kind of deeply dismissive and borderline self hating diatribe should be saved for the kitchen table, not used as ammunition by those who seek our demise!

Anonymous said...

mell, if an AfAm father spoke to some wite dudez about his 12 yo, I doubt they would control their bowels and bladders long enough to whine to StepMom.
The threats were done reporterated by StepMom. As tole to her by someone who may have been texting a very much younger child. Let's say StepSon is a 21 yo 'student'...would not StepMom have an incentive to spin the tale?
The story is missing some important elements. We should not rush to judge the Dad or StepMom until we know more.

Mold

alicia banks said...

nasty psycho unlicked pedophile assnon:

i know that your mom and wife wish they had our skills/my dad...bet!

my dad is a king who adores me and all of my life and skills...

when i came out to him at 22 he said:

"...that is one more thing we have in common...if i were a woman, i would be a lesbian too!"...

I am an out lesbian because my mother taught me that anything I was ashamed of was wrong. She taught me not to lie or live lies. I am proud to be everything that I am. That includes being a lesbian.

I came out to my two younger brothers at age 16. I came out to the rest of my family and the world at age 21. I am now 43. And, my mom is still my best friend.

I am not a tangerine. You cannot accept me in sections. You have to deal with my whole being. I have to do the same for all of you.

Brave gay teens are coming out much earlier than I did. I admire them immensely. They are my s/heroes. They will be stronger and better persons than I am. They will enjoy superior intimate relationships too.

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732763256/honesty--honors/

maria said...

mel, watch the tape of the meeting. it is clear the girl was 12. in middle school.

Anonymous said...

uptownsteve said...
What a lot of folks don't want to deal with is when you have interracial liaisons like this at the high school level, it's usually the white girls pushing up on the black boys.


Yup, the outcasts that no whites want because they are hos, damaged or just nuts or can find a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just by lifing one of the fat rolls. You really do fantisize about white women a lot. All you keep repeating over and over and over is that White women want blacks, as if repeating it enough will actually get you some white girl play.

It's simple look for a crowd of whites, the one that is on the outside looking in...is all yours.

alicia banks said...

laa:

"Disclaimer: This entire comment was not proof read. Thank you."

amen!

the same fools who demand 100 accuracy claim we devote 100% of our lives to blogging...loopy liars all!

fools with tiny minds are trifling!

they major in the minor and minor in the major...

GO GREEN BAY!!!

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Alicia B....ulldyke Said....


my dad is a king who adores me and all of my life and skills...

when i came out to him at 22 he said:

"...that is one more thing we have in common...if i were a woman, i would be a lesbian too!"...

This is one of the sickest things you have said yet. So your dad adores you and your pussy eating skills....? Ewww does he watch? Can you post pictures of you your date and your dad?

"If he were a woman he would be a lesbian too.." Damn the depths some parents have to go to in order to make deviant kids feel ok is sad.

alicia banks said...

fp:

notice no matter how low the xxx kkk assnons go...

maria's black stud houseboys rk and uts never utter one word of protection...

shame!!!!!!!

alicia banks said...

proudly illterate assnon/MORON polanski:

quote me you sex crazed halluciincating tree jumper or stfu!

your xxx demented child sex fantasies/home movies have nothing to do with my real stellar blessed charmed lesbian life

go get some skills so your wife will not have to chase black studs/my dad!

alicia banks said...

deviant assnon:

nothing is as deviant as ignorance.

u r the most deviant homohating dl pedophile on this blog.

hey

do not miss the game today.

lots of big men u and your wife would like to do in tight clothes...enjoy!

alicia banks said...

hey moron polanski/dl bobby:

i thank god for my educated intelligent reponsible sexually secure parents each day

got envy???

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/prayers-bobby

alicia banks said...

moron polanski:

tmi!

u r assnon because u have pedophile warrants...right???

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/736313887/roman-polanski---one-bold-serial-pedophile-rapist--countless-bolder-coddling-excusers/

uptownsteve said...

LAA

"Most white females actually think black males desire them, even the ones who are routinely rejected by white men."

I disagree. I've known more white women with self-esteem issues and feelings of being undesireable and unattractive than black women.

I do know that a lot of white women who feel that they should be dating the white big man on campus and don't will push up on the black star as a form of revenge.

This idea of yours that desirable black men routinely accept white female rejects is all in your mind.

"Due to the social preferences and sexual behaviors of many black males in and out the media, why would white girls not think this?"

Willya stop? Many black women will eagerly date white men if white men were pursuing them, which for the most part they aren't.

mellaneous said...

Actually Maria its not true the woman says and I quote, "if my 12 year old daughter"

We don't know for sure that the girl is in question is 12 she is just talking about her daughter.

What I didn't hear from folks which would make me believe she was 12 was that this was a type of illegal interaction if she was underage.
I don't think there would be much outrage, but maybe the outrage was because no lines were crossed.

MOld- I think you are right we have to wait for the facts. But a problem has been created because this man threatened some kids lives and you aren't supposed to be able to do that, no matter how pissed you get.

mellaneous said...

Back to Sophia's point.

Lets see how much talk there is about Roethlisberger's deviancy keeping in mind that I didn't witness a broadcast in which Micheal Vicks transgression with dogs wasn't mentioned.

Field I will be watching the game to see how much more folks are concerned about the violation of dogs over the violation of women.

I agree with this writer at SBNation.

"It may seem unfair to bring up rape allegations that surfaced 10 months ago and ultimately went unproven, but it's also something that hasn't been done nearly enough this week. Instead we've gotten tales of redemption, the stories of Pittsburgh's perseverance..."

http://www.sbnation.com/2011-super-bowl/2011/2/4/1974253/ben-roethlisberger-sexual-assault-superbowl-xlv

uptownsteve said...

There is also this new gaggle of professional black woman who won't settle for anything less than a super-negro for their mate in a black man but will date any old white dude who makes himself available.

Revenge as well.

mellaneous said...

Roethlisberger cont


If anyone wants to know the facts around his suspension for 4 games here in this article are why he was suspended even though he wasn't convicted of sexual assault.

You all have got to read what this writer Andrew Sharp says;

"In any event, it's all out in the open this weekend. Every woman that's ever thought twice about filing a complaint will have the clearest reminder yet of how it can be so fruitless. Not because Ben Roethlisberger committed a crime in Georgia, but because he might have. And we'll never know. Because he might have done it in Lake Tahoe, too. Because a third woman never came forward after he invited her to his bedroom and allegedly forced his hand up her skirt. Because we can't prove any of it, the maddening elusiveness of justice in sexual assault cases will be laid bare for 100 million Americans that tune in to the Super Bowl. Or, maybe not..."
More likely, it'll play out like it has so far this year. Instead of hearing about what Roethlisberger was accused of, we'll hear about his offseason maturation, and his perseverance through all the adversity. Speaking of which, announcers will say, let's talk about his perseverance in the pocket and how fearless he is in the face of pass rushers. Ya know, it's not always pretty, but you can't take that away from him. All the guy does is win football games.

Yeah, let's talk about football games."

http://www.sbnation.com/2011-super-bowl/2011/2/4/1974253/ben-roethlisberger-sexual-assault-superbowl-xlv

alicia banks said...

uts:

like hobama, u lie!

young black women ignore racist old geezers like u as they date whomever they choose as bm have always done!

more bw and wb are dating and marrying than ever!

i see just as many bws with wm as i do ojs like u today

even bf celebs

u really need to get out of those gates more!!

http://newsoholics.com/2010/07/28/adam-housley-tamera-mowry-engaged/

http://smartsexyrichcrazy.com/tag/zoe-saldanas-boyfriend/

http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/alfre_woodard_5248156


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqEL-7QTYsI

http://www.thechocolatechick.net/2009/03/chocolate-chick-special-edition-post.html

http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20prince%20black%20wife%20white%20Liechtenstein/ToriDumas/georgelucas2.jpg

alicia banks said...

uts:

u r way late on millions of bf who are happy with wm

and most of them were driven by stupid sexist stepford nigs like u...

http://hellobeautiful.com/special-features/hello-beautiful-staff/sanaa-lathan-shacking-up-with-music-executive/

alicia banks said...

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID14650/images/tara-wilson-and-chris-noth-1.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/22/2009-10-22_robin_thicke_and_wife_paula_patton_expecting_their_first_child.html

alicia banks said...

http://abagond.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/the-whiteness-of-roger-ebert/


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-452158/Singer-Jamelia-turned-Robert-De-Niros-chat-lines.html

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

uts:

is there any reality that does not evade you like you evade your own nappy hair???

while u r in here talking bs

wm are chasing dating and marrying more bfs than ever before in america

and u can thank janet halle and beyonce robin hobama etc for much of that...

more bf images = more chased bfs

fyi

http://sandrarose.com/2010/11/janet-jacksons-man-opens-up-about-their-relationship/

alicia banks said...

http://www.mediatakeout.com/20188/kerry_washingtons_gotta_new_man_-_actor_james_mcevoy.html

alicia banks said...

uts:

just because u and rk hate your moms/ black women...

never assume that wm agree.

Anonymous said...

alicia banks said...
uts:

just because u and rk hate your moms/ black women...

never assume that wm agree.



WTF would you know, your a man!!

If you didnt have that fake weave and had a nice short nappy head, you would look just like UTS only with bigger fatter ass and thighs then his.

alicia banks said...

uts:

u lie like hoobama!

most wm date the cream of the crop
most bm pick up wf trash

just like sam jackson said in jungle fever

ie
classic rant of clones of u and maria:

Jazz stylist and author Abbey Lincoln managed to capture this exact same offensiveness as exhibited by heterosexual white women, in her enraged classic essay entitled “Who Will Revere The Black Woman?”, published in the renowned womanist anthology The Black Woman, edited by Toni Cade (1970):

“We are the women whose bars and recreation halls are invaded by flagrantly disrespectful, bigoted, simpering, amoral, emotionally unstable, outcast, maladjusted, nyphomaniacal, condescending white women...in desperate and untiring search of the “frothing-at-the-mouth-for-a white-woman, strong backed, sixty-minute hot black”.... We are the women who, upon protesting this invasion of our privacy and sanctity and sanity, are called “jealous”, and “evil”, and “small-minded”, and “prejudiced”...

When a white man “likes colored girls”, his woman (the white woman) is the last one he wants to know about it. Yet, seemingly, when a Negro “likes white girls”, his woman (the Black woman) is the first he wants to know about it. White female rejects and social misfits are flagrantly flaunted in our faces as the ultimate in feminine pulchritude. Our women are encouraged by our own men to strive to look and act as much like the white female image as possible, and only those who approach that “goal” in physical appearance and social behavior are acceptable. At best, we are made to feel that we are poor imitations and excuses for white women.

Evil? Evil, you say? The Black woman is hurt, confused, frustrated, angry, resentful, frightened, and evil! Who in this hell dares suggest that she should be otherwise? These attitudes only point up her perception of the situation and her healthy rejection of the same.”

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732766242/black-love-and-gray-lies/

no_slappz said...

la audio, yo wrote:

No. I prefer “peaked”, as in “peaked my interest”, “my interest is now at its peak”.

I see you're determined to practice your language ignorance.

The correct phrase is "piqued my interest."

It's to your benefit to check with an authoritative source other than the one you believe in is your head.

In the verb form, to "pique" is to stimulate. Thus "piqued my interest.".

When someone's interest has "peaked", it has reached its highest point.

Those are two different concepts.

Then there's the noun form of "pique", which relates to umbrage and being slighted.

"Pique" is not slang, nor is it an archaic word.

That’s the beauty of the English language, you can choose from several words and meanings to present what you need expressed.

Actually, the richness of English comes from the fact that the right word is always available, and it probably has synonyms.

But you're practicing the Humpty-Dumpty version of language, which refers to what Humpty Dumpty said to Alice: "a word means just what I want it to mean. Nothing more and nothing less."

Your inability to grasp basic meanings extends to larger issues.

After mentioning that my older son has done well in high school, a predominantly asian and white high school, and has been accepted at a couple of excellent colleges, and my younger son is almost at the top of the heap compared with ALL NY City kids in his grade, you respond with:

you’re a white racist-angry-lying-inferior-envious-financially challenged-parental inept failure with low achieving white children who could only get decent grades in a low academic predominately black inner city school with black children who systematically struggle with a myriad of personal, economical and racial setbacks daily.

Meanwhile, we have a six-bedroom house in a lovely neighborhood of Victorian style homes, the mortgage is paid-off and we have a substantial stock portfolio.

My younger son's middle school is 10% black, 6% hispanic, 33% asian and 51% white. His previous school is 52% black and is located in a section of Flatbush that is Jewish and prosperous, which is good news for the black parents who want their kids to attend an excellent school in a safe neighborhood.

Unfotunately, in your mind, all of the facts boil down to some kind of urban nightmare. It's all in your head. Not here in Brooklyn.

Anonymous said...

"It may seem unfair to bring up rape allegations that surfaced 10 months ago and ultimately went unproven, but it's also something that hasn't been done nearly enough this week. Instead we've gotten tales of redemption, the stories of Pittsburgh's perseverance..."



If you focus on crime and the nFL, half if not more of the thugs wouldnt be playin

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

fat bald whacked out acid head assnon:

your delusions are worse than uts' denials.

uts thinks all bfs wear weaves too.

u r arrogantly ignorant about my real long lovely soft dreadlocks!

got envy?

alicia banks said...

uts:

when u post as assnons after i slay u...

u do remain slain.

fyi

i see u uncle ruckus!

no_slappz said...

la audion, you wrote:

Btw, I've always known this from grade school. But I get you, when all else fails, start correcting grammar. LOL.

Again. Grammar? No. Grammar is the system of rules for speaking and writing. Typos, grammar errors -- don't matter.

But you botch vocabulary.

Different issue, and the differnce does matter. To claim "pique" and "peak" are interchangeable says a lot about what you don't know.

alicia banks said...

uts

more classic wisdom on u ojs and marias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JO4_rpG8w4

La♥audiobooks said...

"Willya stop? Many black women will eagerly date white men if white men were pursuing them, which for the most part they aren't."

Is that why so many black males to this day still try to detour their white buddies far away from black women every time the subject comes up in private? LOL.

A growing number of white men and black women are waking up and being more receptive towards each other. There are plenty growing white men and black women loving relationships and marriages as we speak. But you may continue to think otherwise, where you feel safe and secure. LOL.

uptownsteve said...

AB

I never post as anonymous.

And you're getting riled because you KNOW that I'm right.

Go Packers!

alicia banks said...

uts:

u lie worse than hobama!!!

u r bold blind and batty.

almost makes me want to betray my homies and root for fn's team!

alicia banks said...

uts:

ask any bro in cali...bfs are beating them at dating whites!

i just slew u as always!

and MILLIONS more bfs who date/wed wm have no links/pix online

i never get riled by you morons herein.

and u r too dull to even sharpen my lioness fangs...

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

laa:

any fool who takes a stroll will see wm with bw

uts is just dumber and blinder than most fools

uts truly believes that if he creates and ignores reality, he can defy reality.

that is why he has no idea that his conked perm is really a temp!

uptownsteve said...

"Is that why so many black males to this day still try to detour their white buddies far away from black women every time the subject comes up in private? LOL."

I've never seen it.

And you have me all wrong. I would love to see more bw and wm dating.

That way you won't have so many angry sistas like yourself questioning the validity of honest and fulfilling interracial relatonships between bm and ww or anyone else.

Many times, it's just about love.

Rudy said...

"mellaneous said...
Field its not clear how old the daughter in this case is,but if she is 12 that is clearly problematic. I doubt that is her age because it wasn't trumpeted in the news story which I am sure it surely would have.

However, I get that you are trying to bring attention to the double standard involved.

No black man in the US can storm into a gym and run into a group of white kids and threaten them in this way without being punished by the local authorities.

Or lets just say that while not impossible, its highly improbable that the black parent doing this kind of thing would walk away without any legal repercussions.

And as long as these kinds of double standards exist we cannot say we live in a free and democratic society. Nor can we say that we ALL enjoy equal protection under the law, which is a constitutional guarantee.

AND

I don't think it benefits anyone to pretend as if the primary reason a southern white man wouldn't want his daughter to even engage in conversation with a black youth, isn't because of prejudice or bigotry.

Are some black folks on this thread really implying that black men in general are not worth talking to or relating to or developing a relationship with?

If so, shame on you!

I get your point, but there is a time and a place for everything.

What you all did was akin to saying to this boys mother, that you don't blame the white father because her son ain't about crap anyway!

We think a lot of things and we have a lot of impulses, but they all shouldn't be written, or acted upon.

Like Malcolm used to say, we know what our problems are, but lets not broadcast them to the world; lets sit down among one another, go in the closet so to speak and talk about them.

This kind of deeply dismissive and borderline self hating diatribe should be saved for the kitchen table, not used as ammunition by those who seek our demise!"


Thanks for articulating what I was thinking, but was unable to put into words.

La♥audiobooks said...

Grammar auditor said: "Meanwhile, we have a six-bedroom house in a lovely neighborhood of Victorian style homes, the mortgage is paid-off and we have a substantial stock portfolio."

When? Before or after your children were attending a low academic school in a predominantly black school district? Were you paying taxes in that district?

And did I ever mention(ed) that I own five houses, four cars, two boats, two jets, and a partridge in a pear tree? For real, it's true.

Btw, deh English language land on me, me-aint deh one land on it. So ah can humpity dumpity it all me want. LOL.

Hurry get over me, take it to your local Rabbi in prayer.

Rudy said...

The comparison between the media coverage of Michael Vick's troubles and Ben Roethlisberger's is an unwarranted comparison, because one was based on fact and the other was based on hearsay.

La♥audiobooks said...

"Many times, it's just about love."

That's alright if you call that love. If I was single, I might as well try my luck with the "ebol" white guy. :)

La♥audiobooks said...

AB, sometimes the truth is hard to handle. Soon black women won't be so disposable and available for booty calls, meal tickets, place to crash, oow babies etc. It's a scary notion for some. LOL.

uptownsteve said...

LAA

Go for it.

It's not as if anyone's stopping you.

Black guy with two college degrees said...

This site is so hillirious tonight. Slapps LAA clearly doesn't believe a word you say about your kids, neither the rest of us.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@Laa

I have come to the conclusion that no_slappz might be a glutton for pain. He/she has been slapped around like the Bozo the clown that he/she is, and you have darn near skinned him alive with words. Yet, he/she keeps coming back for more. Hmmm...he might be suffering from Asperger's syndrome or is just plain stupid.

Anonymous said...

"he might be suffering from Asperger's syndrome or is just plain stupid."

I'll go with stupid. That guy is a nut, but I've been ROTFL at the way she beats him down every time. :-)

maria said...

i thought one of the parents said, "if it had been my 12 year old..."

uptownsteve said...

LAA,

"AB, sometimes the truth is hard to handle. Soon black women won't be so disposable and available for booty calls, meal tickets, place to crash, oow babies etc."

Many black women aren't any of these things.

And there are many white women who complain about the same.

Ladies who have self-respect and standards don't allow themselves to be used and abused.

If you sistas really believe that non-black men are going to treat anyway other than what you allow them to then you are delusional.

Anonymous said...

You are ALL off the mark. In Alabama it is taboo for black and white relations and i agree with the father, esp if she is 12 yrs old.

That boy could ruin her life FOREVER!I don't blame the father. Again, it's Alabama folks. GET REAL. That brotha had better watch himself because he is treading in dangerous territory. No girl, White or Black is worth that.

Mack Lyons said...

"I don't know what was said, the ages of all those involved, what the texts consisted of...or other pertinent information. Maybe Dad did go to the parents. Maybe Moms told him that her 22 yo son's 'mr happy' belonged in a 12 yo girl. Maybe the texts are so sexual and vile that she is diverting attention from her pedophile son. Maybe Dad is racist...but I do know that most racists are not shy about using 'migger' or other terms."

That makes it much harder to assess the situation. It's one thing if everyone involved was the same age, but when you have 15-18 year old boys texting a 12 year old...

Just saying that the story may end up in an entirely different light if the age disparity is much larger than expected.

"Yup, the outcasts that no whites want because they are hos, damaged or just nuts or can find a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just by lifing one of the fat rolls."

No wonder you're worried -- apparently, these are the only kinds of women you can get without a can of mace being expelled on your visage.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

If she is twelve years old, I can understand her dad being upset. Most parents would be upset if the boy happens to be much older than her. A male parent would more than likely be extremely upset if he happened to have been a womanizer in his youthful days or still is. Most men know how other men think when it comes to females.

It's funny, but Women can learn from their fathers and brothers how to deal with men, and men can learn from their mothers and sisters how to deal with women. Both can learn a lot about male and female relationships just by watching the males or females in their family that have stable relationships. But one person they cannot learn from is someone who does not have a male or female in their life or never had one (speaking of a stable solid relationship), and not one where they don't have one because of a breakup.

Roderick said...

I swear Alicia has a strap-on with Obama's head on the end of it.

Jesus, every freaking one of her posts includes Obama blah blah blah

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

*I meant to say bitter breakup with ill feelings*

NSangoma said...

~
Latisha, Latisha, Latisha; one of those made-up Negroe names.

Latisha Mitchell, your step-son; hmmm, where he daddy at?

Latisha Mitchell, you a baby-mama?

Of the baby-mama in Millry, from age 12 through age 35, both Negroe and caucasoid; how many have Black baby-daddy? How many have white baby-daddy?

Of the baby-daddy in Millry, what percentage are Negroe? What percentage are caucasoid?

Controlling Negroe male access to one's daughter(s) may be a good idea in Millry and every place else.
`

Anonymous said...

N_Slappz is a liar, he's trying to twist everything. I remember when he admit his kids went to a all black school and a black kid was the thief that stole the ipod. Now he's changing the story. LAA is 100% correct about you she must have said something that hurt huh? I've been following everything from the previous comments.


https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23428832&postID=847154360622582021&isPopup=true

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23428832&postID=544953727351813055&isPopup=true

Anonymous said...

I must admit that before I thought no_slappz was a truthful person. It is clear that ns is nothing but a liar and a fool. LAA expose him for the fraud that he is.

Thanks LAA, you are beautiful. Now can you do the same with mell, mack and uts? they also are dunces who think they can get away with lying.

alicia banks said...

moron polanski/uts:

u bored loveless sexless gaybashers need to focus on your own icy bedrooms.

and stay out of ours.

u r lewdly obsessed with gay sex as u ignore gay love...tragic!

cc your homohating skill envying bs to ellen d and portia

like me, they also hauntingly shame your lack of skills in bed.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos.ellen.warnerbros.com%2Fgalleries%2Fellen_and_portias_wedding_day&ei=KgJQTbXXIcSAlAf14bEh&usg=AFQjCNFV5ElvEcGX8DyP-7yN7wYEK_paIw

alicia banks said...

please post my reply sent to rodprick

the one way xxx attack bs is tired
and unfair...

thanks!!!

jamdown said...

Of course the White father should get in trouble for threatening the Black boys. No doubt that his behavior was wrong.

Flip the script to have a Black father threatening to kill White boys and all hell would break loose.

But I agree with Field Negro that those Black boys will probably end up with White women anyways once they grow up to be successful athletes. So, all is not lost.