Saturday, February 26, 2011

A (white male mind) is a terrible thing to waste.


I am glad that I don't have kids who are going off to college who are not athletically gifted or posses an IQ above 145. College tuition seems to be getting higher and higher, and parents have to make tremendous sacrifices to get their children a proper education.
Kids need all the help that they can get. Scholarships are in great demand, and the competition to get one is fierce. So, I wasn't surprised to read about a group in Texas who is offering scholarships to white men only.

"Texas white men scholarships are available to those who do not fit into certain prescribed categories or into any targeted ethnic group.

Many say it’s a response similar to the controversial affirmative action laws created for blacks and other minorities. Creators say its creation is only meant to help an unrepresented group.

During Black History Month, it is somewhat of a paradox to have a conversation about whites not being represented in entitlement programs or other programs that provide some form of assistance to a certain group.

Texas 'White Men' Scholarships -- Why was it created?

Caucasian Americans have been part of the so-called majority since the beginning of this country's history. It's been part of the status quo, or the accepted way of things in everyday life.

However, a non-profit group says that Texas white men scholarships are being created for Caucasians who are now in the so-called minority group of American citizens.

Reportedly, a newly-formed not-for-profit group was formed by a student with the help of others who share his stance on the matter of reverse discrimination.

Its founder, Texas State University student Colby Bohannan, hopes that he and his group can raise enough funds before July to award four $500 scholarships to white Caucasian students for school.

Texas 'White Men' Scholarships -- Reverse discrimination Opponent?

The name of the group providing scholarships for white men is called the Former Majority Association for Equality.

Here's the mission statement:

"To provide monetary aid to those that have found the scholarship application process difficult because they do not fit into certain categories or any ethnic group."

Bohannan said the sole purpose is to merely help other students, similarly situated, who no longer are in the majority and don't fit into traditional minority groups. He insists there is no political agenda among his group.

However, if one looks at the population mix by race and ethnicity in Texas, non-Hispanic whites make up less than half of the larger demographic.

It's likely that Bohannan has created Texas white men scholarships to address the growing discontent of programs like affirmative action that inherently disparages a group, while providing entitlements to others.

Whatever the motivation is behind the creation of the program, it is likely to be met with resistance and will be looked at as divisive..." [Source]

Now I know that some of you folks reading this are going to automatically assume that I am against these scholarships, but you would be wrong. I am not. As long as this group, "The Former Majority Association for Equality, (love the name) is not getting public funding in any way, I say go for it. Hey,white men have to learn, too. An educated A-merry-ca is a better A-merry-ca as far as I am concerned.

I don't want to hear you Negroes complaining about this, there are plenty of scholarships available for you all. You just have to study and take advantage of them, that's all. It's not like the folks sending money to fund the white male only scholarships were going to send money for your black assess.

Honestly, I think that am going to try and find out more about this organization and send them some money. It's the least I could do. I will feel so much better about myself knowing that I am actually doing something to help my fellow man. A-merry-ca has given me so much; I feel obligated to give back.

I am getting out my checkbook as soon as I am finished typing this post.....





102 comments:

alicia banks said...

fn:

are all black scholarships privately funded?

i do not think so...
i have to research it.

but i feel whites have the right to
their own special perks and spaces just as blacks do...

espcially as they swiftly become a minority in amerikkka

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/742248486/on-racist-billboards-black-brainwashing--white-wombs/?page=1&jump=1519730081&leftcmt=1#1519730081

sophia said...

Don't know if you know this, Mr. Field, but many public universities are now admitting white men on affirmative action bases. They are a dwindling percentage of university students and otherwise do not make the admission requirements of grades and/or SAT scores. So,when a white man objects to AA in my presence, I point out how this demographic is now benefiting from it and otherwise would not be admitted to the university.

BrookLyn said...

Interesting Field...I posted on my blog some months back that Whites should evaluate the programs they cut that they perceive as benefiting minorities given their shrinking numbers. I went on to say that all sorts or equality laws and provisions should be equally scrutinized as they will need them by 2020.

I think a scholarship program for White Men is great. I probably shouldn't ask this question, but what about white women?

kid said...

Contrary to what some people think many whites DO get minority scholarships. You do have whites going to HBCU. What that guy is doing is ILLEGAL. You can't discriminate because of race. The only scolarships that you can do that with are for BFOQ requirements, it has to be specifically related to the field. A Jewish woman could not get a scholarship to be a Orthodox Rabbi, Orthodox Rabbe are only men.

maria said...

http://www.collegescholarships.org/scholarships/white-scholarship-guide.htm

that link you posted has this whole page for white guys to get minority scholarships, and yeah HBC is one way. (btw, $500? what will that pay for--2 books?

and there's some pretty disturbing language on this page

Political Fallout—the Satire of White Male Scholarships

All this hoopla over college scholarship dough draws a line in the sand between Republican and Democrat, liberal and conservative, college officials and student body. The Fall 2006 “Caucasian Achievement and Recognition Scholarship,” concocted by the Boston University College Republicans was intended to titillate the campus student body and open up communication on the issue of race in college admissions. Instead, it hit mainstream media like shotgun fire, where it fomented the controversy already in play. Eight students applied for the “satirical” $250 award that also required them to construct an essay on the meaning of being Caucasian.

White Male Looking for a Single Good-Looking Scholarship

Today’s white male college student may be suffering from the sins of the fathers. What were closely related outgrowths of equal rights, civil rights and affirmative action are now wreaking havoc on the ability for a white male to qualify for a scholarship of any kind unless he’s inordinately short, or can demonstrate some other idiosyncrasy that may be criterion for an oddball scholarship. Maybe white guys need to suffer a bit longer, eh? Maybe they need to have a history of oppression behind them first in order to feel privileged to gain some perks.
Maybe they need to earn a lower station in life first.

Caucasian Scholarships at an HBCU-A Best Bet

Maybe one of the best places to shop for a “minority” scholarship aimed at white males is through one of the public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). The system of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) was established to provide African Americans with a viable place to secure a rightful college education, at a time when they were afforded the same legal rights to a higher education, but in many instances could find none. Now many HBCUs are scrambling to diversify—they have to, under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which clearly states that any institution that receives federal aid may not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed or sex.

This means that public HBCUs must recruit students from all backgrounds.

If you read up on the minority and Affirmative Action issues, you might assume from various stats and editorial commentaries that white enrollment is on the increase at the HBCUs, but according to The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, this so-called trend is nothing more than hot air. HBCUs remain predominantly black. And even in cases where there are now scholarship incentives for whites, “white students usually opt to go elsewhere.”

A few state’s public HBCU systems have been involved in bitter and lengthy legal battles over the issue of segregation. Various decisions have forced quite a few predominantly black institutions to begin aggressively marketing “minority” scholarships to white students:

Anonymous said...

Maybe white guys need to suffer a bit longer, eh? Maybe they need to have a history of oppression behind them first in order to feel privileged to gain some perks.
Maybe they need to earn a lower station in life first.

Nah, all that is needed is true equality. Another words test scores IQ and aptitudes count without regard for race. Then fairness will take over.

Rev. Right said...

"four $500 scholarships"

The horror....They haven't even raised the $2,000 yet.

Meanwhile kid, I hate to disabuse you of yet another falsely held belief, but you certainly can discriminate because of race on scholarships. These guys made news (which was of course their intent) because this time it's for white guys.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has given $1.5 billion for college scholarships for deserving American students, as long as they aren't white. The fund explicitly denies eligibility to white students. How cool is that?

That's 750,000 times what the guys in Texas "hope to raise" with this little stunt. You can be sure for their efforts they will receive the full brunt of opprobrium from the usual suspects.

And so it goes.

kid said...

Well Rev. White, THEY CAN SUE !

Affirmative Action ended in the 80's. It seems that Clarence Thomas help to do that when he was in charge of the EEOC. You forgot about the Bakke case too. You can only discriminate on BFOQ qualification. No matter how much you say it or think it black folks don't go to the front of the line, only white folks.

kid said...

Let me teach you about campus life in the 80's. On campuses where they would have those "minority" bake sales they would sell one cookie to a white person for $100, $0.50 for white women , and $0.01 for blacks. Yesa they were trying to prove a point, but we bought out all there cookies so that they couldn't sell anymore.

Then there were the "Rush Rooms". On some college campuses 24 hours a day Rush Limbaugh's T.V. show was shown.

Then on some campuses there were "pimp" parties where certain unnamed white fraternities "TEKES" would hire prostitutes and the white guys would dress up like pimps and put on black face.

None of this happen to any place I went to school, but it did happen around the country just like this.

Roderick said...

I have no problem with the scholarships but I read on MSNBC that to qualify for the white male scholarship one only has to be 25% Caucasian.

That would mean that some Hispanics(think White Hispanics) and some blacks (think Henry Louis Gates, Vannesa Williams' son) would qualify.

These whites are fairly ignorant of race in this country to set the required percentate so low.

Sophia, I read this article by this white dude on Salon.com several years ago and he lamented the fact that is education gap between white women and white men continued that the white marriage rate would plummet and that white society would look like black folks in a couple of decades.

It's funny that black male education achievement has always lagged behind black female achievement yet there has never been a special program to correct that imbalance.

Brohammas said...

Yo Field, I like white people, I really do. SOme of the best people I know just happen to be white. Just let me say that any organization that forwards protection or special assistance to white men is spurious at least and full of self serving idiots at best.
I don't know who is looking at numbers but white people are A)not a shrinking population, and B) NOT A MINORITY (numericaly). Now even if white men are less than 50% of the population, one has to realize that the OTHER 51% is not made up of just one group; so Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, et.c etc. need to be all added together to gain enough mass to outnumber white men. That is a numeric predominance and practical majority.

Any smart white man would get this. Any Good white man who doesnt realize this should become informed.

Stop giving us credit on this one as anyone who is bold enough to speak out in favor of this has played their hand as either nefarious (racist agenda) or intentionally ignorant. BOth are worth combatting.

Dawn Keebals said...

Roderick Said..

It's funny that black male education achievement has always lagged behind black female achievement yet there has never been a special program to correct that imbalance.

There is a program, it's called the Baby Mama Syndrome program - where 70+% of children are raised by single black moms or grandmothers while the "baby daddies" runs around making more babies. This program is fully approved by the tuck the tail and run - keep them on the plantation progressives while majorly funded by the tax them to death but give credits back to the rest majority white citizens who pay bills party.

Your right, anything that doesn’t give a handout and total advantage to Blacks without any thoughts of equality or fairness to any other race is "inherently racist” I mean why are they doing this now? Look at the great results these programs have had for Blacks over the last 50 years.

Any "good white man" who isn't aware of these needs to be "informed" so he can continue to ensure he pays his part to continuing the pandering to Black America to which true equality based on merit would be devastating.

Dawn Keebals said... said...

kid said...
What that guy is doing is ILLEGAL. You can't discriminate because of race.

Does the CBC, Rev Al and Jesse know this? Can we stop all those groups and programs for Blacks know that we know you "can't discriminate because of race?

antigonum cajan said...

As a Caribbean of the arian persuasion I declare the premise irrelevant.

Where is written that field or house negroes MUST procreate?

Where? Or that their offspring need/demand a college education?

At any rate, if adults start a moratorium of no children for the next ten years the world will be a
much better place to be.

The global economy has made college education in most departments totally USELESS, except for bragging right, like Harvard or MIT, get my drift?

NO MORE CHILDREN NOW!

Anonymous said...

Global economy? Which one? Spanish, English, Portuguese, Dutch...?
Aryan.
Was it the total children (Zero Pop) or just those of certain 'extractions'?
Umm..not every person is satisfied with a basic education. Some are driven to lean, explore, know and grow.
Welcome to the blog.

Mold

Anonymous said...

Sophia, thank you for pointing out that for years whites have had to have unadvertised 'set-asides' to keep the white male demographic on campus at near historic levels.

AB, odd to be so thrilled over a traditional racist meme. I don't see any problem with the local Slovak club or the Italian-American scholarship...but I do see issues with gleeful neotards attempting special treatment for the most privileged class of people the world has yet encountered. No, not all white men are rewarded so handsomely...but this ignores the privileges so many of that group enjoy. AfAms with the qualifications of bush, Cheney, Quayle, Russert, Goldberg, Wallace, Doocy, and others would be...lucky to be offered entry-level. It is also unfunny to whine that whites are losing out because of others...it is more that whites no longer have spaces solely for Sarey...now they have to earn them. CA has to Legacy whites...very few whites do the work and earn the grades.
Unlike AfAms who were shut out by colour...these Bristols thinkerate that the college admission will be theirs...by birthright...and do little to achieve it.
Still, it is droll to see whites whine that they no longer are able to depend on being white for a free admission. It is rich that their response is to ask Big Gubmint for non-Galtian handouts rather than, like, study harder and earn a spot. Perhaps they are hoperating that the audience is as Entitled and racist. I don't. Things have changed in some ways since the Glorious Days of 1950s...

Mold

Anonymous said...

now they have to earn them. CA has to Legacy whites...very few whites do the work and earn the grades.


Do you have any idea what the current actual testing scores are by race? Are you even close to living in reality? Few Whites do the work. Ok so your message is, whites are inferior, its all good in the hood and all the Black dropouts and kids who are in high school yet can barely read or perform basic mathematic calculations is a myth and we dont need to worry about that. Nothing here to see move on...you are a perfect example of the present and future idiocracy in this nation.

Things have changed since the 1950's ---now things are at the worst they have ever been for Blacks. You misleading buffoon. Just look at your ability to communicate - if you are an example, god help us all.

Anonymous said...

Still, it is droll to see whites whine that they no longer are able to depend on being white for a free admission. It is rich that their response is to ask Big Gubmint for non-Galtian handouts rather than, like, study harder and earn a spot. Perhaps they are hoperating that the audience is as Entitled and racist. I don't. Things have changed in some ways since the Glorious Days of 1950s...

Mold



Not only are you a racist, you are a really and I mean really dumb hypocrite. Yeah, its every other race that is asking government for handouts rather then studying and working hard. Do you have any brain cells that function completely at all? Do you live in a bubble where up is down and right is left and you are normal?

Anonymous said...

I just want to throw in my two cents that I approve of this idea (but not necessarily this organization).

I am white, and I consider myself "ethnic." I have a certain ethnic heritage that I feel makes me "more than white."

When I went to school, every single scholarship in the official list was for females, non-white ethnicities, non-social science majors - whoever the scholarship was for, I wasn't it.

I want to point out, though, that this doesn't mean we need to start trampling around claiming that we are downtrodden.

Look: my grandmother put together a trust fund of something like half a million dollars for my family. I needed a scholarship, but I didn't NEED a scholarship. Am I sad and a little bitter that there was no financial aid for me whatsoever in the system? Yes. But I recognize that I'm in a position to not truly need financial aid, and that history takes a turn in favor of people who aren't me.

So I think this organization is naive and childish - but I agree with their premise. It's really frustrating to show up and feel like there's nothing for you. The thing is, instead of using this as a self-aggrandizing, "Look how downtrodden white kids are!" BS political point, these guys should be SYMPATHIZING, and saying, "Gee, now I kind of understand the frustration of not-having a place in the system."

Just my two cents.

Anonymous said...

And the rich sit back and laugh as we self destruct

Dean Wormer said...

Mold 8:42 AM:

Always good for a racist, confused, factually deficient rant that projects your own failings onto the objects of your resentment.

Miserable, igorant, and stupid is no way to go through life girl.

Anonymous said...

Show your proofs...
Or try to paint me as teh Other.
I can back my claims...and yelling bluster on your part is just an old Trashie trick...the correct response is to call your bluff.

Mold

Dawn Keebals said...

Anonymous said...
Show your proofs...
Or try to paint me as teh Other.
I can back my claims...and yelling bluster on your part is just an old Trashie trick...the correct response is to call your bluff.

Mold

Paging someone insane, paging someone insane. Please come and translate this gibberish for us.

The "Other" was a good movie.

Who yelled? I didn't hear anyone yell "Bluster" who is "Bluster"? and why are they yelling for him/her?

Give me the phone number and I will call your bluff.

Back your claims. Show us the education rates by race, go ahead back them, ol demented one.

Anonymous said...

mold...
I can back my claims


Really??? You claim to be a preacher,treasurer,you claim to be a writer and that you've been published,and you claim to be responsible for hiring at a major company.Yet you offer no proof.

So please,back up your claims.


Stop being a racist coward.Back up your rants or STFU.

Anonymous said...

'Out' myself to a Troll? No thanks.
This isn't FOX or MSM where wingnut falsehoods go unchallenged.
I did note you wanted absolutely nothing to do with Facts...but instead wished to silence me with threats and yelling.
How about posting some peer-reviewed studies? How about some relevant data? Can you show your work...other than a paycheck from wingnut welfare? Can you adequately show your qualifications? Or does it just upset your 'manhood' to have a elderly gal stomp yer stoopid so easily?

Mold

Dawn Keebals said...

This isn't FOX or MSM where wingnut falsehoods go unchallenged.
I did note you wanted absolutely nothing to do with Facts...but instead wished to silence me with threats and yelling.
How about posting some peer-reviewed studies? How about some relevant data? Can you show your work...other than a paycheck from wingnut welfare? Can you adequately show your qualifications? Or does it just upset your 'manhood' to have a elderly gal stomp yer stoopid so easily?

Mold


I am whispering so Mold doesnt have any excuse to sidestep...shhhhhhh

Your right this isn't FOX, so what does that have to do with anything? I am not yelling. This isn't about your proported work or any other obfuscation leftard smokescreen scam you want to play. Stop your lefty avoid and run and accuse tactics and simply back up your statement.

I don't even want to know about your "work" that's all nonsense. All I want you to do is simply back up your statement.

You say you can back up your claims, well said in the mildest whisper; pretty please with sugar on top do so.

Second request: Back your claims. Show us the education rates by race that made you state that "...very few whites do the work and earn the grades"


I will be waiting, show us your data of educational statistics by race and back your claims.

Hey if you want to show us how you are also a radio owner and Broadcaster, teacher, treasurer,published writer, department head of a major company while you are at it, go for it.

If not, just back one of your claims. Show us your data on education by race.

As I softly whisper so long, I also quietly say I Will stand by, eagerly looking for the data to back your claims and statements.

Anonymous said...

Can you show your work...other than a paycheck from wingnut welfare? Can you adequately show your qualifications?

Mold

Yeah, can you??We are all waiting on you mold.Go change your depends,be quick, cause we are all waiting on your "facts".


p.s.

Don't forget to wash your hands.There's nothing worse than a old persons' hands smelling like pee and poo.

Craig Potz said...

Mold lets test your IQ with a quick little easy test.

Which one of these words doesnt belong.

Mold, Cankles, Scooter seat, Pee, Poo, mustachio, insane, gibberish, ranting, condescending, racist, farts dust, underachiever, fantasist, fake ebonics, whackjob, liar, sunshine.

C'mon now there old moldy drawers, this one should be real easy. Show us what you got.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

College tuition seems to be getting higher and higher, and parents have to make tremendous sacrifices to get their children a proper education.

Yep. Getting higher. Why? Because more and more and more taxpayer and private money is thrown at schools, thereby permitting them to raise rates far in excess of the rate of inflation.

If this vicious circle were not such a sad demonstration of the madness of crowds, it would be amusing.

Kids need all the help that they can get.

Not really. There are way way way too many kids in college who should be pursuing something else. A degree in black studies has no economic value.

Scholarships are in great demand, and the competition to get one is fierce.

Wow. Imagine. People want FREE MONEY! Shocking. Absolutely shocking. Who would think anyone would want free money.

So, I wasn't surprised to read about a group in Texas who is offering scholarships to white men only.

Alert the media. White males want some free money too.

field negro said...

Wow Mold, what did you do to some folks? They are going all out at you today. Hang tough Mold, hang tough.


"I have no problem with the scholarships but I read on MSNBC that to qualify for the white male scholarship one only has to be 25% Caucasian."

Oh ohhh, Roderick, now I am confused. :(

no_slappz said...

Here we are, back to the debate about who gets into college, where and why.

As we know -- and the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education confirms -- when applying to Ivy League colleges, blacks get 200 bonus points added to their SAT scores.

State schools do not have the luxury of changing test results to improve the "diversity" of a campus. They simply have to drop their standards for everyone. But, that creates its own problems.

When administrators at high schools are caught altering results on standardized tests, they are usually fired. However, at privates colleges, judging students based on actual results is up to the school and the school can apply any criteria it desires for any student.

Of course this policy explains the sustained existence of the HBCUs. Okay. Whites have no objection to those schools. They serve as irrefutable proof that blacks are devoted to race-based discrimination wherever blacks are unable to compete toe-to-toe with whites.

Roderick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

Texas 'White Men' Scholarships -- Why was it created?

For media purposes only. The student who is behind it seems to have gotten himself some national attention.

It's amusing how easy it is to take in people with this tired -- but true -- claim that whites are excluded from a lot of scholarship programs based on need.

However, there are some financial professionals who specialize in helping parents get money for tuition. Just like H&R Block handles taxes.

Meanwhile, the tuition at Texas State University, the school the creator of the scholarship attends, is $7,800 a year. Not too bad. An ambitious student might find a way to earn most of it while going to school.

Or he might give the military a couple of years and collect some vet benefits on the back end.

Or a student might attend a college that has a Co-op Program -- a curriculum that alternates semesters of school with semesters of work.

For whatever it's worth, I paid my own way through college. No money from mom and dad. It's really much easier than people seem to think.

Roderick said...

Dawn Keebals: There is a program, it's called the Baby Mama Syndrome program - where 70+% of children are raised by single black moms or grandmothers while the "baby daddies" runs around making more babies. This program is fully approved by the tuck the tail and run - keep them on the plantation progressives while majorly funded by the tax them to death but give credits back to the rest majority white citizens who pay bills party.


Wow, Field, you must be doing a good job to attract all of these Koch-paid posters flock to your blog and post.

Dawn, your full of sh!t. I love how you did exactly what you racists always do when someone tells the truth.

As for taxes you're going to see the manifestation of these tax cuts very soon.

Having had it's local tax revenue fall by a third and support from the state fall by 40% crime has increased since Newark has had to layoff policemen and how the police department has had to prioritize the response to crimes.


Dawn sez: Your right, anything that doesn’t give a handout and total advantage to Blacks without any thoughts of equality or fairness to any other race is "inherently racist” I mean why are they doing this now? Look at the great results these programs have had for Blacks over the last 50 years.

Is that you Dr. Laura? Wow someone finally got to vent their racial anger.

All I was doing was pointing out how whites have no problem with affirmative action when it benefits white males.

Also I have heard every excuse in the book as to why white males aren't achieving even that grade school is biased toward females.

What if it's the fact that white men have such an advantage in American society that they don't need a college education.

I remember reading a couple of years ago that a white ex-ccn had a better chance of getting a job than a black man with a college degree. My apologies to the white man.

Keith Griffin said...

this is a great site. would love for you to be a guess blogger on mine. let me know if you are interested

no_slappz said...

roderick, you wrote:

I remember reading a couple of years ago that a white ex-ccn had a better chance of getting a job than a black man with a college degree. My apologies to the white man.

As if the preceding claim means anything.

A white ex-con -- what job will he take?

A black college grad -- what job will he take?

Are they both competing for the same job? I suppose it's possible.

A degree in black history is no help to someone who wants a paid position.

Meanwhile, because a lot of white jailbirds are white collar criminals, it's quite likely they are college grads. Michael Milken of Drexel Burnham fame and jailbird, has an MBA from Wharton.

He had little trouble getting work after being sprung from prison.

He's not the average example. But if there's going to be comparison's it helps to compare apples to apples, as they say.

alicia banks said...

molded illiterate lying racist fool:

like hobama, u lie.

i did not praise racists

i did point out black racist hypocrisy as wm are becoming the very same minority in america that they have ALWAYS been globally

ie

read a mf book on racial changes in america

ie

morehouse college recently had its first wm valedictorian..

wtfu u clueless kkk troll

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-16/us/white.valedictorian_1_morehouse-college-white-students-morehouse-men?_s=PM:US

no_slappz said...

field, you posted:

However, if one looks at the population mix by race and ethnicity in Texas, non-Hispanic whites make up less than half of the larger demographic.

Sad, but true. However, when it comes to the college demographic, the world is mainly white and asian.

Dawn Keebals said...

Wow, Field, you must be doing a good job to attract all of these Koch-paid posters flock to your blog and post.

New Liberal talking point 101. Old and getting older tired schtick. Not everyone who thinks and wants people to be accountable and face the truth is some one supposedly getting paid by some supposed company or rich guy. Why in the hell would anyone waste their money, they just don't hire dumbasses.

Dawn, your full of sh!t. I love how you did exactly what you racists always do when someone tells the truth.

What you meant to say before flipping is that anyone who actually tells the truth gets called racist for having the nerve. Sorry, doesnt work anymore, your race card is tattered and has been misused and revoked.

Now two points in and your all talking points.

As for taxes you're going to see the manifestation of these tax cuts very soon.

Having had it's local tax revenue fall by a third and support from the state fall by 40% crime has increased since Newark has had to layoff policemen and how the police department has had to prioritize the response to crimes.

You do this happened before the tax rate was not raised right? Due to liberal policies of welfare and helping all those who wont help them self. Look at Camden. Or Detroit where half the schools are being closed. Have you seen the link to your progressive policies yet?


Dawn sez: Your right, anything that doesn’t give a handout and total advantage to Blacks without any thoughts of equality or fairness to any other race is "inherently racist” I mean why are they doing this now? Look at the great results these programs have had for Blacks over the last 50 years.

Is that you Dr. Laura? Wow someone finally got to vent their racial anger. Oh theres the race card again, again its revoked and nice try trying to paint someone with a point as someone who you claim is racist for also telling the truth.

All I was doing was pointing out how whites have no problem with affirmative action when it benefits white males.

Wel, I cant speak for all, but I have a problem. There should be no affirmative action for anyone. Rewards based upon results and merit, what is good for the country is to get the best of the best. Not someone who is the least but say he is the best.

Also I have heard every excuse in the book as to why white males aren't achieving even that grade school is biased toward females.

I would love to see your data on white males not achieving. Don't confuse unfairness with incompetence.

What if it's the fact that white men have such an advantage in American society that they don't need a college education. What exactly is the advantage with so many black leaders who are openly racist? The old myth of white supremacy is also another dead excuse. Results based on merit, stop the spins. If you can't do , you wont get the job, regardless of how racist you are.

I remember reading a couple of years ago that a white ex-ccn had a better chance of getting a job than a black man with a college degree. My apologies to the white man.

as someone said on here, a degree in african farming or black history is useless in the real world unless you become a race baiter.

no_slappz said...

field, you wrote:

I am getting out my checkbook as soon as I am finished typing this post...

Not that you're serious, but Bohannon's plea for tuition money is about as genuine as the daily pleas I hear from "homeless" guys on the subway who say they need a little money for food.

no_slappz said...

alicia banks wrote:

morehouse college recently had its first wm valedictorian...

Yep. True story. Fortunately for blacks, very few whites want to attend a nearly all-black school.

Anyway, no one is complaining about the racial bias at the heart of these schools.

VJBinCT said...

Honestly, I think that am going to try and find out more about this organization and send them some money.

You ought to. Then the whole thing could be denounced properly as a 'black-funded white-racist scholarship scheme' and some heads might go kablooey.

LaTreen Dartay said...

Affirmative action like most other liberal policies of the past 50 years is a total nightmare.

Race-based preferences have been a disaster for college admissions. Students admitted with lesser credentials are more likely to drop out. Had their credentials matched their schools, they would have been far more likely to graduate and thus enter the job market at a more productive level. Perhaps learning a trade or whatever suited their real capabilities as should be the case for all people.

kid said...

@LaTreen Dartay

Do you want to know the history of black colleges? Some were formed so that the former slave masters could send their black bastard children to school. They didn't want them to go to the "white" colleges. to fill up the place former slaves and some free blacks attended.

Richard Nixon started Affirmative Action to get some black votes and as a jab at Jewish people. The concept of Quotas was disturbing to Jewish people and Nixon hated Jews. Affirmative Action ENDED in the early 80's thanks topeople like "Uncle" Clarence Tom- Ass, and Ward Connerly.

Anonymous said...

Still want me to 'out' myself. Why would I do that? It brings nothing to the discussion and I'll have MalkinStalkers to deal with. Funny how they so brave with 10 yo children.
You aren't seeking credentials...you are looking for a way to fake that I don't know what I am speaking about. Oddly, you can't do this from just reading the posts. There are plenty of 'tells' that reveal to those who are in the know or have similar experience. So, why do you find it imperative to 'out' me?
Yes, you are yelling. You are using bluster. You pretenderate this is FOX, where you can shut off the microphone for having the temerity to disagree with your Hollee Rit. Bugs you just having others see a little old lady not only speak up..but stomp on stoopid.
Just because wingnuts don't use Facts doesn't mean the rest of us avoid them.

Mold

South Park Conservatives said...

kid said...
Affirmative Action ENDED in the early 80's thanks topeople like "Uncle" Clarence Tom- Ass, and Ward Connerly.


What??? You think if you keep repeating that lie, one day it will be true?


Kennedy was the first to coin the term "Affirmative Action ".Kennedy was the first to use A/A in hiring and giving out gov. contracts.

South Park Conservatives said...

Anonymous said...
Still want me to 'out' myself. Why would I do that?

Mold

Coward, much??

no_slappz said...

kid, you wrote:

Richard Nixon started Affirmative Action to get some black votes and as a jab at Jewish people.

kid, aside from the fact that you, as the song says, don't know much about history, you're totally ignorant on the subject of Jews.

Just so you know, the quotas facing Jews applying to college were quotas put in place because Jewish high school students were knocking the cover off the ball and way outperforming others who were seeking admission to the same top colleges.

The same ridiculous form of quota is now hitting asians, who are kicking ass when it comes to grades and SATs.

The concept of Quotas was disturbing to Jewish people and Nixon hated Jews.

Maybe even you can distinguish the difference between keeping overqualified people out, while letting underqualified people in.

If grades and standardized test scores were were the only basis for college admissions, the top colleges in the US would be almost entirely populated by asians and whites.

Affirmative Action ENDED in the early 80's thanks topeople like "Uncle" Clarence Tom- Ass, and Ward Connerly.

As I already said, you, don't know much about history.

New Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor officiated over the "fairness" of a test given to firemen seeking promotions in the New Haven, CT fire department.

In short, she invalidated the test because too few blacks and hispanics passed. The results were stricken the those who got the highest scores -- whites -- were denied their legitimately earned promotions.

The department is supposed to find another way to promote people, but it must promote blacks and hispanics because, well, just because.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, it must rankle your racist donkee to know that taxes are used to make life better for all citizens, not just a few wites.
Historic Black Colleges began because no matter how qualified, an AfAm citizen could not gain admission. Oh, I am old enough to know about the 'Jew Quotas' at US Universities. bush could stagger in with a Legacy and much more qualified Jews had to go elsewhere. Seems to me you are just repeating the whimpers of wites from back then.
Funny how it is always AfAms who need to work the trades...never bush or Sarey. And the sources for this tend to 'forget' that many students are unprepared for the rigor of college-level work. Where is their 'study' on home-skoolers? Or christian-skoolers? Both have horrible times dealing with such terrors as AfAm classmates, atheists who won't drop dead at the mere sight of a beleever, and the knowledge that the materials they learnerated from were woefully inaccurate and downright fraudulent.
Umm..white attendance at college has also dropped off because of st reagan defunding. Despite spurious claims of being able to attend college by wishing, it is quite expensive and many only go because of the low-interest Federal Loans. But that makes labour more expensive..so we must end it.
Try selling that 'did it by meself' to some rubes who see Sarey as an intellectual superior. I have been in Academia and still have many friends who toil in the stacks.

Mold

Anonymous said...

As a white male, this annoys me.

I mean, myself and other white males, have won the social lottery. Just because being a white male isn't as big of an advantage as it was 50 years ago does not mean that its still not easier than being a woman or other ethnic group in America.

Its just so whiny. People need to grow a pair. I assure you, even with targeted scholarships for women and other ethnic groups, we still have it easier.

This isn't about helping anyone. It's about whiny little *^)(#es crying because being a white male isn't quite the free pass it used to be.

Anonymous said...

SPC, odd how not wanting to have MalkinStalkers at my homes is cowardly. But then, you want to 'out' me as well. Your hope is to show that some small aspect or item is untrue...and therefore everything I have ever done or said is therefore suspect or false.
It is more consistency and history. Brietbart and O'Keefe and LilaRose have been liars since they began. It would be rather an artifact for them to be truthful. Me, I simply state what I know and can attest to. Why does this bother you? That a person can be more than a legacy...a beauty pageant loser...on wingnut welfare?
You could get off Mom's couch and enlist. There are many options. You could take employ with any number of groups and experience what I, and others, have. You could read source material...and realize that wingnut welfare is dishonest.


Mold

no_slappz said...

south park,

As I think you know, mold merely drops names and claims the objects of his screwball ire are liars who spend all day watching Fox News.

He's got his marxist handbook beside him and probably something from Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky as back-up.

Meanwhile, some time ago he alluded to having worked in a government office in some capacity that was tied to accounting.

However, he seems to think that chasing numbers detailing expenditures in the past is the same as looking into the future and trying for develop a successful strategy for whatever lies ahead.

His arguments go the same way. He makes skewed references to events from the past and from them he sees only the twisted future his squinted vision permits.

Dawn Keebals said...

Anonymous said...
Still want me to 'out' myself. Why would I do that? It brings nothing to the discussion and I'll have MalkinStalkers to deal with. Funny how they so brave with 10 yo children.
You aren't seeking credentials...you are looking for a way to fake that I don't know what I am speaking about. Oddly, you can't do this from just reading the posts. There are plenty of 'tells' that reveal to those who are in the know or have similar experience.

Yes, thats true MOld, we can immediately see that you don't know what you are speaking about and are phony, your many tells are just so obvious, like not able to back anything, not one thing up with facts.

So, why do you find it imperative to 'out' me?
Yes, you are yelling. You are using bluster. You pretenderate this is FOX, where you can shut off the microphone for having the temerity to disagree with your Hollee Rit. Bugs you just having others see a little old lady not only speak up..but stomp on stoopid.
Just because wingnuts don't use Facts doesn't mean the rest of us avoid them.


Mold


Why dont you just stop all the dramatics and try and make some sense. Present one fact, just one for all I see here is dishonest liberal/progressive spin/drivel.

No one is yelling, no one is blustering and "pretendarate" isn't a word you condescending nutjob. How many times must I ask before you explain why you use false ebonics and talk down to people who certainly can read and write. This is the 9th request. Perhaps this is part of your liberal scheme, act the nutjob, act incomprehensible then you can make wild crazy claims and get away with it as everyone knows you are a nutjob.

Well, it isnt working, back up your claims, give us one bit, even a morsel of data to back up your claims. Keep your personal delusions to yourself, just give us one tidbit, just back one of your claims. Show us your data on education by race.

Waiting, still waiting and I guarantee MOld will just have another excuse saying someone is yelling at her or treating her bad or is a racist or is a supremist for not being able to back up her claims. Or despite being very straightforward it is they not she who is the spinmeister.

Or should I say without affirmative action/race baiting, she just can't compete with not me, but reality.

Anonymous said...

Slappy, you are correct on the academic achievements of Asian and Jewish citizens. Still, Nixon had an unyielding hatred of Jews and being a jerk was one of his traits.
New Haven...there is more to this tale. Sotomayor is not what you bleeverate her to be. In fact, most lawyers who make judge are rather strong on stare decisis and precedent...unless they are Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, Alito, Rehnquist...
Before making the claim she was LibrulActivist...check the source...and read the case.

Mold

Dawn Keebals said...

Mold....

Me, I simply state what I know and can attest to. Why does this bother you?

Well can you attest to some of what you know now? !!! Instead of just stating you know? It doesnt bother any of us and I doubt it bothers SPC, we await with baited breath just one glimmering of a fact from the cesspool of your insanity.

no_slappz said...

mold,

As president, Nixon's impact on Jews was annoying but beyond that, not much. His views are barely discussed.

The question today is about Obama and how he is a tool for the Islamic world. If any president has shown himself as a danger to Jews, it has been Obama.

Nixon was too occupied with Vietnam and its broad impact to do much else. Though he did get to China and that was a great thing.

alicia banks said...

scared and molded:

racist white kkk fools like molded
truly fear a black and latino usa

that is why they rage about borders/white abortions/scholarships/etc...

The rapidly changing face of the American people is revealed in new census projections that predict that groups that are now labelled minorities will form the greater part of the country's population by 2042.

According to the US census bureau, the dominance of non-Hispanic white people, who today account for two-thirds of Americans, will be whittled away, falling steadily to less than half in 2042 and 46% by 2050. In the opposite trajectory, those who describe themselves as Hispanic, black, Asian and Native American will increase in proportion from about a third now to 54% by 2050.

Such a rapid demographical shift is in tune with trends that have been seen for some time, but it is happening much faster than experts had predicted even four years ago.

Demographers see it as among the most intensive changes of a country's racial and ethnic make-up in history, every bit as dramatic as the huge influx of Italian, Irish and east European immigrants that transformed the US in the early 20th century.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/15/population.race

kid said...

@no_slappz said...

The question today is about Obama and how he is a tool for the Islamic world. If any president has shown himself as a danger to Jews, it has been Obama
______________________________

I didn't know that President Obama invaded a country because the ruler there "dissed" his father. I also didn't know that President Obama therw away a paper that said al-Qaeda was going to attack America.

No that was Bush that did that.

I tell you one thing that scare the living shit out of Israelis and people all over the world;
President Palin. She would probably bomb Mecca because "the holy ghost" told her too.

I guess you don't remember when Malkin and Limbaugh made jokes because Ayman Zawahiri called the POTUS a Nigger. Yes the right and al-Qaeda have something in common; racism.

alicia banks said...

fear of a black & brown planet is deep and real!


Having fully disclosed all I now freely proclaim: DO NOT BELIEVE THE RACIST BILLBOARDS THAT CLAIM MOST BLACK CHILDREN ARE UNWANTED AND UNLOVED IN THE WOMB!!!

These racist lies are being plastered all over America because racists fear a rapidly encroaching black and brown planet. These deceitful tricksters cannot be openly racist and post photos of white babies on similar billboards with messages that read: “PLEASE MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES ASAP!!! & PLEASE STOP MAKING INTERRACIAL BABIES!!!”. So, they are clandestinely duping dumb misogynist hypochristian voters by wooing them all into making certain that white babies can never be legally aborted. They are brainwashing black and brown voters into outlawing abortions so that more white babies will whitewash America ASAP.

When abortion is outlawed, even more young blacks will still be breeding themselves into perpetual poverty. And, more white babies will be born by legal force. These are the ONLY actual aims of this racist lying ad campaign…SHAME!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/742248486/on-racist-billboards-black-brainwashing--white-wombs/?page=2&jump=1519739574&leftcmt=1#1519739574

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

kid:

hobama is a nig

and the worst kind of nig as he slays millions of blacks who suicidally adore/worship him just because YO massas/his bankster owners told him too

run tell dat too fool!

South Park Conservatives said...

"These are the ONLY actual aims of this racist lying ad campaign…SHAME!!!!!!!"

Isn't the person behind the billboard black? Isn't the reasoning behind the billboard is to point out the #1 killer of blacks is abortion?

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

spc:

any blacks behind this bs are being ruled by racist eugenicists...like all the repubs who want abortions to occur ONLY in dark alleys and france

no black person who is sane would ever say:

"the problem with black america is that we need more poor young girls having babies!!!"

Anonymous said...

Slappy, you need to go back and review my posts. You are inventing things.

Troll, Unlike FOX, this is not where blustering blowhard gives orders...and others take them. This is an open forum and your fake choice is denied. If you wonder...there is a nice Wikipedia entry called Fallacies of Logic. You'll find your 'devices' listed.

kid, you'll find the Fundies of Africa are ardently racist and willing to revisit the days of slavery. I would love to drop a few SEAL teams to give them 'live-fire' training on slavers.
Don't confuse Fundies with Muslims or Christians. That is a common error.

Mold

no_slappz said...

kid, you wrote:

I didn't know that President Obama invaded a country because the ruler there "dissed" his father.

The US invaded Iraq to plant the idea of democracy and freedom in the geographic middle of an oil rich area. The presence of the oil was a big help because it was/is the wellspring for the new economy emerging in the fast-improving Iraq.

Meanwhile, as the events of the last month have shown, that seed of Iraqi democracy has blossomed into a series of regional revolutions. Talk about home runs. This one is truly for the record books, except that Obama is doing NOTHING to help people armed with rocks who are fighting against loyalists with tanks and guns. What a jerk he is.

I also didn't know that President Obama therw away a paper that said al-Qaeda was going to attack America.

What paper was that? Like I said, you don't know much about history, or the fact that our intelligence agencies create scenarios that give a theoretical examination to every possible contingency, no matter how weird or unlikely.


No that was Bush that did that.

Look bonehead, al-qaeda attacked the World Trace Center in 1993, then attacked two US embassies in Africa in 1998, then attacked the USS Cole -- all three when Clinton was president. But that wimp was too frightened to go after the Islamic nut jobs when he was president and their actions were fresh in our faces. Thus, if anyone dropped the ball, or refused to even pick it up, it was Clinton.

I tell you one thing that scare the living shit out of Israelis and people all over the world;
President Palin.


If you really think the Republican party wants to nominate her, you are should enroll in special ed. She is doing her job, which is to act as the lightning rod for you imbeciles till a viable, electable candidate surfaces. I favor Romney.

She would probably bomb Mecca because "the holy ghost" told her too.

It's astounding when any non-muslim sides with muslims. It can only happen because such people hate the US and are totally ignorant of the consistent 1,400-year history of the demented religion/politcal doctrine/military known as Islam.

I guess you don't remember when Malkin and Limbaugh made jokes because Ayman Zawahiri called the POTUS a Nigger.

As if it matters in the least what Malkin and Limbaugh may or may not have said. Only dopes like you think it matters.

By the way, if you are correct about what Zawahiri said, why do you seem to have a favorable view of Islam? You probably like the fact that Islam makes women into slaves.

Yes the right and al-Qaeda have something in common; racism.

Anonymous said...

SPC...AfAm, or Tom? Who pays? It is not beyond the pale to expect the wingnuts who hand cash to Ginnie Thomas might expect some 'access' from Clarence.
Don't forget to wave the ill-researched shirt of eugenics!

Mold

alicia banks said...

spc:

hobama is blackish too

i do not blame the cbc for his evils
or anyone else who is black

any blacks in this bs are being ruled by whites who want 0 white babies legally aborted...just as hobama is being ruled by many rich racist white men



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k


And than if you look at these people around him, he's got the Trilateral-Commission through Brzezinski, he's got the Bilderberger-Group through Joseph Nye. Joseph Nye is the North American Director of the Trilateral Commission and a big wheel of the Bilderberger Group. Other than that we got the Ford Foundation, the Council of Foreign Relations through Brzezinski and the rest of them. The Chicago School, this is interesting.

Obama's economic team, there's a guy called Austin Goolsby, who is a professor of economic's at the University of Chicago, this means he belongs to these infamous Chicago boys founded by Milton Friedman. They say: Government is the problem, smash big government and let the market work. And Goolsby has been on television saying that the Obama campaign respects the market much more than mrs. Clinton.

Mrs. Clinton has called for a stop on forclosures to prevent people from been thrown out of their house. Goolsby says: No, that interferes with the market. Mrs. Clinton said: Let's lift the gasoline tax on the public and switch the taxation to Exxon Mobil and BP and Chevron and make them pay out of there super profits that they got in speculating in the oil market. These companies are now bringing in 10 billion dollars each every three or four months, so that's obscene super profits. Goolsby says: No, we can't touch any of that. Goolsby is also the guy who was caught negotiating with the Canadians telling them don't mind what Obama says about free trade: He's a free trader, I'm a free trader, we gonna have more free trade sell outs. The North American Free Trade Zone is gonna be preserved and expanded, so don't listen to what he said, he's just demagoguing the issue for these poor little unemployment workers at Pensylvania and Ohio.

So, that's Goolsby. So Goolsby is a member of Skull and Bones. If you want an administration without Skull and Bones you better not pick Obama, because his main economics guy is from Skull and Bones and from this Chicago School, so Goolsby is a free trader.
You also got another couple of people with Obama on the economic side who have talked about privatising Social Security. That would be exactly what Augusto Pinochet did in Chile under the guidance of the Chicago School. So Obama's economists are real right wingers. I mean, they're practicaly in the Bush camp when it comes to economics. So if you look at al this together, the idea that Obama is somehow different from the stuff you've seen under Bush, it's not true. He's more aggressive than Bush when it's comes to bombing Pakistan. He's just as reactionary on things like Social Security. But he does it with this left cover and of course the way he does it is the style of the utopian, messianic rethoric, hope ‘I can bring you together, I can overcome partisan divisions'

http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/1497.html

Anonymous said...

Slappy, even our friends think bush did this for reasons that had little or nothing to do with Freedom or Democracy. In case you are curious, there is a huge discussion from Europe, Asia, and Russia on this issue. Since you are an 'Merican, the UK press has plenty of data in English...including a Fact-Finding Commission. bush lied..early, often, and gleefully.
Umm..Clinton did take action..AlQueda was slowly being surplussed...until bush took appointment. Plus, we have to ask why so many Rs were reluctant to remove Bin Laden and so eager to tell us Clinton was 'wagging the dog'.
Mittens? Don't you detest RomenyCare? Are you unaware of his business activities? What about his support for polygamists? Why would we vote for a Mormon...with their history of Mountain Meadows and child 'brides'? Magic underwear?
Umm you have no clue about the history of Islam. Try reading some. While your ancestors were -ahem- 'marrying' sisters against their will, Muslims were the beacon of civilization and attainment. While your ancestors were eating dirt to stay alive...the Muslims were shipping foodstuffs to meet one of the Five Pillars.
Michelle Bachmann may be your MILF...but she is no scholar.
I remember Malkin...real serious...she wore a cheerleader costume 'marital aid' to thrill the wingnut fanboys. Amazing that you take the stalker of a 10 yo child so seriously. But, I suppose that she fulfills some fantasy role in wingnuttia.
ManDumpling lost me when he bravely attacked in most heroic fashion, using his best Draft Deferment brave heroism...a 12 yo child. Same for anybody who thinks the kids of political opponents are fair game. Now, if the kiddies are of legal age...and volunteer to be in the public eye..they signed on.

Mold

South Park Conservatives said...

mold.....

Plus, we have to ask why so many Rs were reluctant to remove Bin Laden and so eager to tell us Clinton was 'wagging the dog'.
Mittens?

Please show us proof that Republicans were accusing Clinton of 'wagging the dog' while he was attempting to remove Bin Laden.



Michelle Bachmann may be your MILF...but she is no scholar.

Pot...Kettle......Black

Anonymous said...

SPC, don't have to..it is in those things called newspapers. Plus, there is tons of documentation.
Ohh...did I reveal the attraction of Sarey and Michelle..and why wingnuts hate Hillary soooo much? Why, one might suppose from the reaction that the only attribute a woman has for wingnuts is how she photographs. That would be shallow and juvenile. And an description of very low achievement on the part of wingnuts. Where the only women they could speak to without whimpering are paid escorts who would tell the widdle boys how manly they are.

Sorry, but you will have to grow up and accept that some women will never be your subordinates...by class, education, training or talent. I thought you would have figured that out by Grade Five.

Mold

South Park Conservatives said...

Awwwwww thats right. The "wag the dog" had nothing to do with Bin Laden.


Keep tryin' mold.

chicago dyke said...

FN, i think i've mentioned that one of my "uniquely American" 3.5 jobs is in college admissions. and i want to say as a professional: i agree with you. i have no problem with this, and indeed, i'll go further and say that i think that public money should be used to fund it. here's why.

when i worked at the UChicago admissions office, i once had a white, Southern male applicant who i just loved. he was everything the College wanted in an applicant. smart, diverse experience, hard working, etc. but poor. and because of the flaws in the aid system, there was virtually no chance he'd ever get any scholarship money. he just wasn't connected or "special" enough. i think he ended up at a state school like UAlabama or something.

i have long argued in college aid and admissions: not race but class. i didn't need any "help" getting into college; both my parents have doctoral degrees and i went to private schools. but i grew up surrounded by poor white people; my family was 'gentry' in the county despite our race, so i'm very sympathetic to the white folks who are left behind.

"race" is the wedge the rich use to keep the poor more focused on hating each other, rather than the true enemy of the people: that tiny group of internationally wealthy people who just happen to be of all colors. the world's richest people include African and Middle Eastern swarthy types, as well as the evil like Cheney or Bush. let's all forget about "race" for a minute and wonder why the dark skinned Sultan of Brunei is more wealthy than the Koch brothers, and what that really means.

kudos for this post. this is why i read your blog; i love intellectual honesty.

kid said...

@no_slappz


The US invaded Iraq to plant the idea of democracy and freedom in the geographic middle of an oil rich area. The presence of the oil was a big help because it was/is the wellspring for the new economy emerging in the fast-improving Iraq.

Hey slappy when are we going to get that oil? How come oil hasn't went down? How come Dubya couldn't go in a area and save Muslims that don't have oil like Clinton did in Bosnia?


@chicago dyke

"race" is the wedge the rich use to keep the poor more focused on hating each other, rather than the true enemy of the people: that tiny group of internationally wealthy people who just happen to be of all colors. the world's richest people include African and Middle Eastern swarthy types, as well as the evil like Cheney or Bush. let's all forget about "race" for a minute and wonder why the dark skinned Sultan of Brunei is more wealthy than the Koch brothers, and what that really means.

No I'm sorry it's race. There are more white Billionaires that black, Hispanic, or Asian. No Arab or Persian country has Nukes. The problem is white folks running the world.

You just said that both of your parents had degrees. How many black families can say that other than the Huxtables?

Dawn Keebals said...

Troll, Unlike FOX, this is not where blustering blowhard gives orders...and others take them. This is an open forum and your fake choice is denied. If you wonder...there is a nice Wikipedia entry called Fallacies of Logic. You'll find your 'devices' listed.


Mold....there were no orders. Everyone has seen that. You are a fraud. A complete and utter fraud who has been exposed and "outed"
your nothing but a worthless and weak mental midget. You will not provide any backup for your fake statements as you simply cannot. You are a fraud and even you know your fraudulent statements are complete lies and oh did I mention Fraudulent?

Mold is a FRAUD. Although she is a real headcase.

Dawn Keebals said...

Sorry, but you will have to grow up and accept that some women will never be your subordinates...by class, education, training or talent. I thought you would have figured that out by Grade Five.

Mold


Your certainly not one of them FRAUD!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You just said that both of your parents had degrees. How many black families can say that other than the Huxtables?

Those that stayed away from folk like you and went to school. Many.

Anonymous said...

Why, one might suppose from the reaction that the only attribute a woman has for wingnuts is how she photographs. That would be shallow and juvenile.

Sounds like something a fat ugly old woman would say.

Anonymous said...

Is there a racial purity test for whiteness to see if you qualify too?

Ernesto said...

Lawd Jesus have mercy. Slappy tells us that Jews are smart and then tells us that Dubya was interested in "planting seeds of democracy". Oh yeah, the fake rancher who got selected by judicial fiat to be president after suing to get the counting of votes stopped is so very interested in democracy.

I guess Slappy wasn't one of the Jews "knocking the cover" off the academic ball, after all. Where are these uber-smart Jews and why do we only get the intellectually inferior ones hanging around here??

Ernesto said...

500 bucks for a scholarship? That is a pretty good clue as to how much of a joke these people are. Looks like most of Daddy Warbucks' tax cut money went directly to the RNC, with only little left over for divide and conquer games.

no_slappz said...

chicago dyke, you were going great till you wrote:

"race" is the wedge the rich use to keep the poor more focused on hating each other,

It's unfortunate that you believe there is some secret cabal so powerful it can fool people into developing antipathies based on race.

rather than the true enemy of the people: that tiny group of internationally wealthy people who just happen to be of all colors.

The only people in the world who divide the world by race and religion are despots and tyrants, mostly Islamic, but some are black.

the world's richest people include African and Middle Eastern swarthy types,

The wealthy muslims are wealthy only because they're connected to oil, and that connection is usually the result of being a member of someroyal family. Not merit. And if weren't for the work of non-muslim oil experts, there would be no wealth claim.

...as well as the evil like Cheney or Bush.

Oh yeah. As if the current revolutions underway across the arab world are unrelated to the fact that the US toppled Saddam Hussein and put Iraq on the road to democracy, freedom, capitalism and prosperity.

let's all forget about "race" for a minute and wonder why the dark skinned Sultan of Brunei is more wealthy than the Koch brothers, and what that really means.

What it really means? It means a despot who claims he has some divine right to rule despotically over hapless people can seize Brunei's entire wealth simply because no one is going to stop him.

The Kochs? Just a couple of guys spending money on their pet interests. Like other Americans who support their favorite candidates. Their contributions are appreciated as much as the contributions made to opposing candidates.

no_slappz said...

kid, you wrote:

Hey slappy when are we going to get that oil?

Oil is sold into the international oil market. Iraq is selling about 2 million barrels a day and the money is the property of the Iraqi government. In fact, it's expected that Iraqi oil production may equal the output of Saudi Arabia in several years -- if the idiots of the muslim world stop their nonsense. That means Iraq might become an exceedingly prosperous country.

How come oil hasn't went down?

Hey, great command of the idiom. Anyway, you obviously know nothing about the pricing dynamics of oil. Two million barrels a day does not have much impact on world prices.

How come Dubya couldn't go in a area and save Muslims that don't have oil like Clinton did in Bosnia?

Oh. How much oil do you think there is in Afghanistan? Here's the answer: None.

However, it makes no difference. The point of invading Iraq over Syria was mainly a function of having the oil to finance the development of the country. As long as foreign experts guide the redevelopment of the Iraqi oil industry, it does not matter where the experts come from. France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Great Britain. The point is to sell oil to finance the development of Iraq.

Anonymous said...

Ernesto...tee hee.."the fake rancher who got selected by judicial fiat to be president after suing to get the counting of votes stopped is so very interested in democracy."...I love this!

Dyke...yes. Anyone who has done time in the fields of admissions soon realizes the class issues in the US. Maybe Field will drop us a thread for this.

Troll, since you still are looking to control my choices and thinkerate you should be controlling me like its done on FOX...I'll be nice and give you a big, fat old lady clue.
What we do leaves traces of the effort, process and material upon our persona. It's why police recognize other police...why chickenhawks can't fool SEALs/Spetznatz/Rangers/SAS. By actually doing the tasks, we are aware of how it changes a person...and we can look for it. Since you are only seeking a way to 'out' an old girl...you miss the 'tells'.
You really should learn to not bully, bluster or yell. It makes you seem stoopid. Is that your aim?
Instead of worrying endlessly that I have been around since before st reagan ascended from the wingnut-purchased ranch of his...you could enlist with the US military. Or accept government employ. Or do what you want.

Old fat ugly...SMART woman.

Mold

Anonymous said...

Slappy, you should read what the rich wrote...specifically on using race as an issue.
The current revolutions have very little to do with bush. These are homegrown and depend far more on actually reading the US Constitution and local conditions. 'It's not always about you'.;)
Actually, the Kochs, Scaifes,a nd a few others are doing their best to derail the economy...and have been for years. This is not a loyal opposition or a determined effort to influence policy...it is to eradicate the middle class, reduce democratic government and to instate an aristocracy based on inherited wealth. Treason, if you will. Calling them the Fluffy Bunny Brothers does not change them.
Odd, I see you have no idea of what drives current prices. Or future ones. Simple..current is speculation. Future is the idea Saudi hit Peak Oil.
Selling Iraqi oil to finance the bush crew under the table was an idea already discussed. Pretenderating the monies were going to Iraqi citiznes is laughable. The place ran better under Saddam. Which makes me wonder what kind of Goober the bush boys picked to run the place. Oh wait, we know...Young Rs with loyalty oaths and christian credentials.
Afghanistan...The phrase Great Game should entice you to ask questions. If you are a wingnut and already know everything...then it was because bush needed to pick a fight and the Viet peasants scared his chickenhawk butt.

Mold

no_slappz said...

kid, you wrote:

There are more white Billionaires that black, Hispanic, or Asian.

There's probably only one legitimate black billionaire -- Oprah.

She's a media goldmine rewarded by the public.

Bob Johnson of BET is not a billionaire.

Other big-money blacks from Africa are wealthy only due to corrupt connections to despotic governments. Meanwhile, there is simply too little money in the black world for more than a few black billionaires to exist. However, there should be a number of black billionaires in Nigeria. But the extraordinary corruption in that country prevents the spread and growth of prosperity.

Hispanics? Once again, Hugo Chavez, Fidel and Raul Castro -- the usual stuff of dictatorships. Carlos Slim? Hmmm, the Mexican aristocracy, but he passes the test.

No Arab or Persian country has Nukes.

Yeah, Egypt isn't arab and Iran isn't persian. Meanwhile Pakistan also isn't arab or persian.

Meanwhile, no one knows where all the nukes of the old Soviet Union went. And, in case you don't know, several of the old soviet republics are Islamic. Only someone was foolish as you would think none of those newly independent republics have nukes.

The problem is white folks running the world.

Yeah. gotta hand it to blacks. Africa is paradise. There's barely a white face outside of South Africa and the northern tier.

The white-free African nations are utter cesspools. Why is that?

Anonymous said...

Old fat ugly...SMART woman.

Mold


You forgot fraudulent and senile. What a bunch of gibberish.

Anonymous said...

The Fraudelent Gibbon Said..

It's why police recognize other police...why chickenhawks can't fool SEALs/Spetznatz/Rangers/SAS.

So are you pretending to be a chickenhawk or a Seal? Are you balancing any balls on your nose right now?

mellaneous said...

Sup Field interesting post. I tend to agree with you here. Classism is our ultimate ism.

-Chicago Dyke I agree with you class trumps race. The rich use race and even sex to keep us divided. In fact they are even able to convince folks to work against their own best interests as witnessed by workers who somehow think that public sector "workers" are somehow the enemy.

The Egyptians didn't rebel because of race nor did the Tunisians nor are the Libyans. They are fighting for a larger share of their nations riches as well as freedom of expression and movement.

alicia banks said...

anon 6:42:

amen!

ignant kid is so arrogantly ignorant that it breaks my heart to read his posts

he is not a victim
he is a racist illiterate moron
___

cd:

preach!!!

and many blacks globally make the huxtables look like paupers/peasants

it is tragic that kid will never meet any

alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alicia banks said...

sadly not kidding:

my grandmother was a prof
isadore's widow

and my dad and mom both have grad degrees and are retired...

and there are millions of black people like us who hate hobama and foolish lazy bigoted lying whining brain dead nigs like u!!!!

u broke uneducated hobama nazi fools are disgraces to our entire race in all classes!!!

u doom us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alicia banks said...

needs fatal slaps:

u r a ruthless liar

every thing cd stated was sheer poetry and fact

your ignorant editing and deliberate
twisting of said facts will never alter their truths

and afghan is filled with opium
most of the men at gitmo are farmers who have had their opium farms stolen
and american soldiers are being paid to stand and guard their stolen plants!!!!

wise people know that the usa is and always has been a primary global drug dealer!...even in mexico!

http://uncensored.co.nz/2009/08/14/protest-no-nz-sas-troops-to-afghanistan-12-noon-saturday-22nd-august/

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732463514/hobamas-global-serial-wars-will-be-worse-than-vietnam/

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733045594/genocide-by-drug-laws-on-%E2%80%9Camerican-violet/

alicia banks said...

needs bruising slaps:

the racist lies and ahistorical fantasies u tell will never mask the elitist evils of hobama and his global drug money laundering bankster peers

cc your bs to timmy g and gitmo


Among the slew of documentaries inspired by the post-9/11 war, arguably none is more important than Alex Gibney's Taxi to the Dark Side. The story it has to tell, with compelling thoroughness and no recourse to rhetoric, should be as disturbing to Americans supporting the war as it is to opponents. In December 2002, Dilawar, a young rural Afghan cabdriver, was accused of helping to plan a rocket attack on a U.S. base, clamped into prison at Bagram, and subjected to physical torture so relentless that he died after two days of it. But Dilawar was innocent--and he'd been denounced by the real culprit, who thereby took the heat off himself and won points with U.S. forces by giving them "a bad guy." Dilawar was the first fatal victim of Vice President Dick Cheney's devotion to "working the dark side"--torturing, humiliating, and otherwise abusing prisoners in the "Global War on Terror." His story, developed in horrific detail with testimony from the soldiers who tortured him, and also from two New York Times investigative reporters, becomes a prism for slanting light onto the "dark side" policy and the mindset behind it. The program at Bagram was deemed such a success that it served as the model for Abu Graibh the following year in Iraq, and both prisons became pipelines to the detainee facility at Guantánamo, Cuba.
The film's impact is powerful and complex. We come to see the very soldiers who broke Dilawar's body and spirit as victims, too--and patsies of a policy that, from Cheney and Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on down, ignored the Geneva Convention and shrouded itself (and commanding officers) in "a fog of ambiguity" while the grunts took the fall. A lot of these grunts testify here, and the accumulation of their individual perspectives on a shared tragedy is devastating. The latter half of the film features penetrating commentary from critics of torture as a policy (Senator John McCain was still one at the time), all of whom agree that it doesn't work and it only damages us. And for Theatre of the Absurd, there's a PR tour of (a discrete portion of) the Guantánamo facility, which turns out to be kinda like summer camp: "They get ice cream on Sundays." Finally, Taxi to the Dark Side isn't about torture or politics or the justness or unjustness of the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Gibney is entirely correct when he says, "It's really about the American character and whether we have become something rather different from what we imagine ourselves to be." He's asking; he doesn't want it to be true...

http://www.amazon.com/Taxi-Dark-Side-Alex-Gibney/dp/B001BEK8FQ

alicia banks said...

needs nfl tackle hard slaps!:

like hobama
u lie!!!

Afghanistan supplies about 90% of the world's illicit opium, the raw ingredient in heroin. The opium trade accounts for somewhere between one-third and one-half of the Afghan economy. Profits from the trade fund not only Taliban insurgents, but also regional warlords and corrupt politicians.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/feb/12/afghanistan_opium_cultivation_st

Anonymous said...

guess who forgot to take their meds tonight? gee wiz this trick is crazy shut up cow jus shut up!

alicia banks said...

hobama is a global drug dealer...just like his hero raygun


In the late 1990s, the Taliban, which had taken power in most of the country, lost any chance for international legitimacy by protecting and profiting from opium -- and then, ironically, fell from power only months after reversing course and banning the crop. Since the U.S. military intervened in 2001, a rising tide of opium has corrupted the government in Kabul while empowering a resurgent Taliban whose guerrillas have taken control of ever larger parts of the Afghan countryside.

These three eras of almost constant warfare fueled a relentless rise in Afghanistan's opium harvest -- from just 250 tons in 1979 to 8,200 tons in 2007. For the past five years, the Afghan opium harvest has accounted for as much as 50 percent of the country's gross domestic product (GDP) and provided the prime ingredient for over 90 percent of the world's heroin supply.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2010/03/30/afghanistan_as_drug_war

alicia banks said...

vdlr/mammy maid mr:

git yo scrips asap!

see if there are pills for political literacy and schizophrenia that will work for u

then u too can engage a broad range of topics as i do and lose the vulgar alter ego

maybe...

alicia banks said...

hey lack:

keep your head up!

black helicopters and chem trails are as real as proven conspiracies and ufos!!!



Geoengineering has now been defined as: “the deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary environment to counteract anthropogenic climate change.” – The Royal Society 2009

Recently, the question has been asked, What In the World Are They Spraying? The documentary with the same name answers many of those questions. The question the world is now asking is “Who in the World Is Spraying Us?”


http://www.activistpost.com/2011/02/new-mccarthyism-in-hollywood.html

Vérité Parlant is Nordette Adams said...

Field said: I don't want to hear you Negroes complaining about this, there are plenty of scholarships available for you all. You just have to study and take advantage of them, that's all. It's not like the folks sending money to fund the white male only scholarships were going to send money for your black assess.

That's true that they would never consider giving money to say the United Negro College Fund. Nothing lost there.

Oh, where are the "save the white man" bumper stickers?

ROFLMBAO. I imagined you hunting for checkbook but couldn't get a visual.