Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some perspective about the tea party movement from another side.


Boy field, I sure hope that this is it for you and the teabagger posts for awhile. I am sick of you and these teabaggers. Can't you write about another political group?

Well, not quite yet. I just have one more cut and paste job about my wingnut friends and then I promise to leave them alone. *fingers crossed*

Still, I understand about my reputation for racism chasing, and I have acknowledged the folly of my ways. I mean how can I truly see what is in a man's heart? I am not a white person who had white parents, and who grew up in a white household,-especially one in the south- so how would I know what goes on behind closed doors?

Which is why I am glad that I have folks like Carlos Dews to kind of give me an idea:

'The nigger show."
I first heard this expression used to describe the Obama administration during a visit to my hometown in East Texas during the early summer of 2009. I understood what the epithet meant: Our minds are made up, the president lacks legitimacy, and there is nothing he can do that we will support. I was not surprised to hear such a phrase.

I grew up in the 1960s during the ragged end of the Jim Crow era, where many of the books in my school library were stamped Colored School, meaning they had been brought to the white school when the town was forced to integrate the public school system. I recall my parents had instructed me, before my first day of elementary school, not to sit in a chair where a black child had sat. And I remember my sister joked that her yearbook, when it appeared at the end of her first year of integrated high school, was in "black and white."

The outward signs of racism of my home state have now disappeared, but racial hatred remains. My father and his friends still use the word nigger to refer to all black people, and the people of my hometown don't hesitate to spout their racist rhetoric to my face, assuming I agree with them. I hold my tongue for the sake of having continued access to this kind of truth. I learned long ago how not to accept the hatred I was being taught and how to survive not having done so. More recently, I realized that I also learned another lesson: how to recognize racism when it masquerades as something else....... Ironically, until the election of Barack Obama, my discussions of racism in the United States seemed historical. I felt that with the passage of the civil rights legislation of the mid-1960s, the country had turned a corner, that the slow evaporation of overt racism was perhaps inevitable. Now, my personal experience of Southern racism feels current and all too familiar. A news story about the Big Read that appeared in La Repubblica on Sept. 20 (unaware that my grant was awarded during the Bush administration), presciently brought Rome, Obama, To Kill a Mockingbird, and racism together in its headline: "Obama brings antiracist book to Rome."

Jimmy Carter was lambasted for having recently explained that the vehemence with which many Americans resist Obama's presidency is an expression of racism. Carter was accused of fanning the flames of racial misunderstanding by labeling as "racist" what on the surface could be perceived as legitimate policy differences. Like Carter, as a white Southern man, I can see beyond the seemingly legitimate rhetoric to discern what is festering behind much of the opposition to Obama and to his administration's policy initiatives. I also have access, via the racist world from which I came, direct confirmation of the racial hatred toward Obama.

The veiled racism I sense in the United States today is couched, in public discourse at least, in terms that allow for plausible deniability of racist intent. And those who resist any policy initiative from the Obama administration engage in a scorched-earth policy that reminds me of the self-centered white flight, the abandonment of public schools, and the proliferation of private schools, that followed the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision to desegregate public schools. The very people, like my own rural, working-class family back in East Texas, who stand to gain from the efforts of the Obama administration and the Democratic Congress are, because of their racism, willing to oppose policies that would benefit them the most. Their racism outweighs their own self-interest.

Unfortunately, racists in the United States have learned one valuable lesson since the 1960s: They cannot express their racism directly. In public, they must veil their racial hatred behind policy differences. This obfuscation makes direct confrontation difficult. Anyone pointing out their racist motivations runs the risk of unfairly playing "the race card." But I know what members of my family mean when they say - as so many said during the town hall meetings in August - that they "want their country back." They want it back, safely, in the hands of someone like them, a white person. They feel that a black man has no right to be the president of their country.

During a phone conversation a few weeks after Obama's election, my father lamented that he and my mother might have to stop visiting the casinos in Shreveport, La.: Given Obama's election, "the niggers are already walking around like they own the place. They won't even give up their seats for white women anymore. I don't know what we're going to do with 'em."' [Article]

Mr. Dews, you are just another racism chasing white man. Maybe your family was different than all the rest. And what are the chances that folks like the ones in your family are part of the "tea party movement", today? Come on Mr. Dews, get with the program. This is about the man's politics, not his race.......

141 comments:

Anonymous said...

I experience these veiled attitudes of "policy differences" in reference to President Obama daily in my work in a medical laboratory. It saddens me because I (naively) feel that those in medicine should be the first to see beyond hue. We humans still have so much work to do on ourselves.

Anonymous said...

You yourself said the O'mon would have to represent everyone if elected and he just hasn't. Over 60 percent hated the health care plan. Did anyone except the freaking UAW like the GM buyout? The guy represents what, 29 - 44 % of the people. Probably less. The bad news just never stops the him. No chance he gets re-elected when he's pissing everyone off. Oh wait, should I like him because he's half Kenyan and ignore everyone stupid thing he does? Worse than Jimmy and that's something.

szpork

MeandMyMicroscope said...

I saw this coming a MILE away which is in part, why I couldn't vote for Obama, besides the obvious that he just wasn't as qualified as McCain IMHO. I knew deep down America just wasn't ready for a Black president.

He will go down in history as the worst president ever and not because he deserves it or because it will be true, but because so many racists are determined to have him classified that way no matter what he does.

maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
field negro said...

"Jimmy Carter was lambasted for having recently explained that the vehemence with which many Americans resist Obama's presidency is an expression of racism. Carter was accused of fanning the flames of racial misunderstanding by labeling as "racist" what on the surface could be perceived as legitimate policy differences. Like Carter, as a white Southern man, I can see beyond the seemingly legitimate rhetoric to discern what is festering behind much of the opposition to Obama and to his administration's policy initiatives. I also have access, via the racist world from which I came, direct confirmation of the racial hatred toward Obama."

Maria, those were the authors words, not mine.

"I experience these veiled attitudes of "policy differences" in reference to President Obama daily in my work in a medical laboratory. It saddens me because I (naively) feel that those in medicine should be the first to see beyond hue. We humans still have so much work to do on ourselves."

Anon. I hope it's not bio medical research. :)

maria said...

america was ready for obama, that's why we elected him.

you didn't vote for him so why do you have anything to say now? and you still don't support him.

but the writer said:
I hold my tongue for the sake of having continued access to this kind of truth.

this is wrong.
this is cowardice.
this is shameful!

field negro said...

Sorry maria, I responded to your comments, but I see you removed them.

maria said...

of course...i'm sorry, i deleted my other post.

i said the writer--as in carlos--obv. that's not referring to you. if he keeps quiet, he's as guilty as them.

field negro said...

No he didn't, which is unfortunate. But is that so unusual? Maybe you or some other person from the majority population can help me with that one.

LACoincidental said...

MMM, I try to understand you, and you may legitimate grievances with the current adminstration. But you're going into CF country if you think Obama's gonna be judge more incompetent, at this point, than George W. Bush in the history books. Between two outrageous wars, dropping the ball on two national tragedies (9/11 and Katrina) crash the economy -- the O-man's got a long way to go before he hits that level of failure.

Also, McCain lost any respect I had for him in 2008 when he nominated the prom queen for VP. As a female scientist, how you could still support this man after he slapped you in the face politically is beyond me. But whatever.

Sarah Palin's political career is an insult to working women everywhere. She was nominated to the ticket and continues to be a right wing media darling because of her sex appeal. Palin is woefully ignorant of political issues and has been shown as a rather vindictive individual. She's a meaner Dan Quayle in pumps and a push up bra. She got elected to a governor of a weak-governor state (ala Bush) and got caught up in nasty scandals from day one. Then, she quit her only real political job half way through because she was going to get busted on ethics charges.

And this ignorant harpy is the woman that John McCain felt could serve his ticket better an win over moderate Clinton supporters more so than say, Olympia Snow or Christie Todd Whitman. That should tell you the kind of cynical political animal he really is.

field negro said...

"He will go down in history as the worst president ever and not because he deserves it or because it will be true, but because so many racists are determined to have him classified that way no matter what he does."

I don't know M&MM, I trust the historians (the ones we have NOW, not in the past) to a certain degree. I think history will judge him in a fair manner. Of course he will never get a fair shake now from a certain element in the A-merry-can population, but if he does a decent job he will get his props for it. IMHO.

Gregory said...

szpork is wrong. As usual. Status quo ante bellum.

MMAM says Obama will be the worst president in history. Really? I doubt that, but the fact remains that his best shot at a title is second worst president, thus far. Dubya has the "worst" in the bag, beating Harding by several scandals.

Those who believe that the 'baggers are not motivated in large part by racial animus are, well, in denial. Look at the demographics and opinions expressed in different polls and the picture of this "grass roots" movement becomes clear. It is more like an Ass Roots movement. They don't like Democrats and they don't like darkies. They are given attention far beyond what they deserve, as I suspect the midterm elections will prove.

At least, that is what I hope. Mencken was correct about the dangers of underestimating the ignorance of the 'Mur-kan electorate.

Gregory said...

Sorry, that should have been M&MM.

maria said...

i'm hopeless tonight--sorry.

i was responding to the crap from MMM. if that wasn't clear.

why didn't he confront people who act like that?

as i said, cowardice. believe that i have called people out. but i also know other family members whose in-laws talk that way....and they've never been confronted.

how hard is it to say, please don't talk like that? easy. as they say tho you can pick your friends but not your family.

shoot! time for treme!

Rottnkid said...

maria said...
i'm hopeless tonight--sorry.

shoot! time for treme!

---------

Thanks for remind me!

Anonymous said...

I really love your site. I'm the south nashville have oost me some friends because of obama when i call them on there code words. lol do you have a twitter account?

agape2010 said...

@ FN:

"During a phone conversation a few weeks after Obama's election, my father lamented that he and my mother might have to stop visiting the casinos in Shreveport, La.: Given Obama's election, "the niggers are already walking around like they own the place. They won't even give up their seats for white women anymore. I don't know what we're going to do with 'em.""

This is great news for me! My family's reunion is always held in N'awlins (my roots) and we do go to Shreveport...so this, for me, is good news. I can take a break from training white folks...:)

Peace.
~agape2010~

Mack Lyons said...

And those who resist any policy initiative from the Obama administration engage in a scorched-earth policy that reminds me of the self-centered white flight, the abandonment of public schools, and the proliferation of private schools, that followed the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision to desegregate public schools. The very people, like my own rural, working-class family back in East Texas, who stand to gain from the efforts of the Obama administration and the Democratic Congress are, because of their racism, willing to oppose policies that would benefit them the most. Their racism outweighs their own self-interest.

And this is just fine by the moneyed interests who have led poor and middle class whites by the nose by exploiting their base prejudices. And this poor souls have nary a clue about how they're being played for fools.

Unfortunately, racists in the United States have learned one valuable lesson since the 1960s: They cannot express their racism directly. In public, they must veil their racial hatred behind policy differences. This obfuscation makes direct confrontation difficult. Anyone pointing out their racist motivations runs the risk of unfairly playing "the race card." But I know what members of my family mean when they say - as so many said during the town hall meetings in August - that they "want their country back." They want it back, safely, in the hands of someone like them, a white person. They feel that a black man has no right to be the president of their country.

Which is why so many non-Black people become perplexed when Blacks spot instances of racial hatred veiled in codewords and jargon. They think Blacks are making something out of nothing when in reality, the patented Bigot Radar™ is dead on. And it's why we, as a people, always have to assume that Whites have hidden agendas and generally don't have our best interests at heart when we deal with them on both a personal and business basis.

During a phone conversation a few weeks after Obama's election, my father lamented that he and my mother might have to stop visiting the casinos in Shreveport, La.: Given Obama's election, "the niggers are already walking around like they own the place. They won't even give up their seats for white women anymore. I don't know what we're going to do with 'em."

Teabaggers long for a return to a time when nig...sorry....."coloreds".....had to give up their seats, "know their place" and generally be subservient to their "betters".

as i said, cowardice. believe that i have called people out. but i also know other family members whose in-laws talk that way....and they've never been confronted.

how hard is it to say, please don't talk like that? easy. as they say tho you can pick your friends but not your family.


Makes for awkward family reunions and cookouts -- if it hasn't gotten to the point where you were actually excluded from those venues. Shit like that happens.

Anonymous said...

Gregory, just because I disagree with you doesn't make me a racist. I was talking with a AA friend years ago and he was telling me that a female or a AA couldn't be elected Prez. I mentioned Obama and he hadn't heard of him. I also said I couldn't vote for him because I knew his history on abortion. I really wanted to like him as Prez, though, besides the SC appointments but crap, he's just horrible. It's like KOS is Prez.... If people cry racism this Nov and in Nov of 2012 you'll be defacing the definition and the point of all of us trying to lessen it's existence.

About TEA in general, most credit a reporter on CNBC who threw a fit on TV about taxpayers helping out people who couldn't afford their mortgages. This would be after the stimulus plan that didn't work and the BLOATED omnibus spending. Bush's stimulus plan didn't work either.

szpork

blackinalabama said...

Field thanks for sharing this article.

Val said...

So this guy has just figured out that the Tea Partiers are racists? Well better late than never I suppose.

@MeandMyMicroscope

So you were okay casting a vote for Sarah Palin because some White people are racists? Wow.

Thrasher said...

The presence and legacy of inequity has always been a fixture of the new world from the original illegal aliens and domestic terrorists( pilgrims and puritans) to the present day racists and bigots..

So for me I find the entire focus on discovery events, incidents of racial contempt a endless excercise that affirms this obvious.

What I now want from sites like FN is a series of events, incidents, blueprints of life in America where we excell, enjoy, love, overcome, create, imagine, live..

When I was a child I would often ask my parents what was it like being a negro and a colored person living in America..

Many times my parents would refuse to give me the gory details instead they want me to hear and see tales of our evolution and sucess .

I was told we were being cultivated and harvest for a new world...I told my kids the same thing....

Farman said...

YUP!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone wants and needs that optimism today, Thrasher. Being in control of your life and having a goal for it is all you really have.

szpork

Thrasher said...

One final note for the nite..As a people who have battled the legacy of inhumanity on this soil we have developed a series of internal and natural talents to detect, navigate and react to racism often we do need a siren or a racial PSA..

One could argue we should continue polish and develop these cultural tools and assets so when the new nazi's come we will never be in a position to say "never again"

agape2010 said...

@ Mack:

Everything you wrote...I concurr.

Peace.
~agape2010~

Race Traitoress said...

I hold my tongue for the sake of having continued access to this kind of truth.

This is Mr. Dews' given reason for why he doesn't call out his family. Some may not feel this is a good enough reason for remaining silent, but I do understand what he is saying. His access makes this article possible, and I think his perspective is valuable and needs to be out there.

Anonymous said...

Off topic note: A recent proposal to bring the national guard to the city of Chicago was recently forwarded. Chicago has racked up as many homicides as the number of troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan so far this year.

Anonymous said...

I hold my tongue for the sake of having continued access to this kind of truth.

RT- "This is Mr. Dews' given reason for why he doesn't call out his family. Some may not feel this is a good enough reason for remaining silent, but I do understand what he is saying. His access makes this article possible, and I think his perspective is valuable and needs to be out there."


I concur. This article would not have been possible if he tongue-lashed every racist he knew as friends or family. He would have been quickly branded and would not have gotten any information.

We need smart undercover journalists like Mr. Dews to help expose racism hidden from the public. I applaud him as a good journalist and a stealthy enemy of racists.

In addition, Mr. Dews HAS spoken out with an article that exposes racists and informs the public. It reaches a lot more people than the few he could have told off about their racist hearts.

Sadly, this article also reveals the disturbing truth:

"You cannot change a racist's mind through legislation... That requires a profound conversion of the human heart."

The Poster

StillaPanther2 said...

Brother Field...whats with this using a percentage of people to determine if the country should have certain policies. That's the purpose of electing this person to have his policies put into place. If we use a percentage in putting policies in place we dont need politicians. The US is capable of just taking polls to put all policies in place. If only my people would compete in the mainstream a hell of a lot more racism would come to the forefront. A late comment. We, me as well, sometime use present standards for yesterdays act. Have you thought that the Africans that sold humans in the 14-15-16 hundreds knew not how these people would be treated once they got to America. There was no verbal communication, newspapers, radios or mail delivery from the USA, therefor I am forever going to marginlize their participation in that savage deed. THE EUROPEAns KNEW THE DEAL. Isn't there degrees of culpabillites. My boy skippy has to set at the dinner table...Guess Whose Coming to Dinner. Plus he got to assuage some of his friends that saw him as a raceless man.

Gregory said...

szpork @ 10:37pm:

Spare me the BS. You really, really wanted to like him but that "abortion" thing got in the way? Right.

His SC appointment got your panties in a twist? Guess you're not going to like what happens next.

Teabaggers protesting about their taxes even though most of them got tax cuts or are sucking off the gubbmint teat (Social Security, etc)? They were nowhere to be found when the longterm debt was started by Bush.

Like I said, spare me the crap. I've read your comments and, I assume, you've read mine. We know where each other stands.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@BrotherStillapanther:

I just signed back on line and spotted your name. It must be getting ready to rain because you came across my mind twice this week. Good to see you, and I pray that all is well with you.

BTW, I cosign with what the comment you posted.

The Fire Next Time said...

"This would be after the stimulus plan that didn't work and the BLOATED omnibus spending. Bush's stimulus plan didn't work either."

szpork

10:37 PM

Newsweek disagrees:

"David Leonhardt recently wrote in the New York Times: "perhaps the best-known economic research firms are IHS Global Insight, Macroeconomic Advisers and Moody's Economy.com. They all estimate that the bill has added 1.6 million to 1.8 million jobs so far and that its ultimate impact will be roughly 2.5 million jobs."

"The biggest single chunk of the stimulus was tax cuts—$288 billion."

"[M]any Republican members of the House and Senate who voted against the stimulus on economic, political, and philosophical grounds rushed to take part in ribbon-cutting ceremonies for projects funded by the stimulus bill. More recently, reporters and commentators have noticed that many of the Republicans who voted against the stimulus (on the grounds that it couldn't create jobs) have since petitioned government agencies on behalf of their states and districts to get stimulus funds—on the grounds that it would create jobs."

"Much of the spending in this area has been on Medicaid—an effort to help state governments, run by Democrats and Republicans alike, cope with the rising costs of residents left uninsured or underinsured by the economic downturn."

"As much as its impact has been debated and discussed, the stimulus has barely kicked into gear. The package was designed to be rolled out over a three-year period, in part because of logistics (it's tough to approve tens of billions of dollars of loan guarantees to wind-energy farms and solar power arrays in a matter of a few months), and in part because of politics."

"Thanks to the stimulus bill, there's still $515 billion—in the form of tax cuts, contracts and loans, and aids to entitlement programs—set to enter the economy in the next two years. That will serve as a powerful contributor to growth in 2010 and 2011."

RJ in SoCal said...

I don't think Obama will get a fair shake from historians but I guarantee he will be better than Shrub, and is still a better choice than that flip-flopping McCain.

Laurel said...

Field,

Every Minority citizen born, raised or now living in America knows this country still has "Racist Tendencies", including Children.

So that within itself is no biggie.

A sad realization but no real surprise.

However what astonishes me is how complacent African-Americans have become towards Racial Discrimination by quietly allowing it to cripple the Minority contribution in our society.

Black Men are being locked up like animals, Black College Graduates are being forced to settle for low paying jobs due to the color of their skin (in the South) and Public Schools are returning to Re-Segregation while many so-called Black "Leaders" sit idly by because they are afraid to rock the boat. Again this occurs more so in the South.

Even Prez. O chose to have a "Beer Summit" when the issue of Racial Profiling surfaced versus choosing to hold real dialogue about it as Eric Holder suggested.

In fact Prez. O quickly shut Holder down when he attempted to spark meaningful conversation on Racial Discrimination by calling us a "Nation of Cowards".

Will we ever see Active, Bold, Intelligent Minority Leaders like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and Malcolm X rise up again?

Heck I'll even settle for a Modern day version of the Black Panthers!

No disrespect for Rev. Al Sharpton's efforts but he can't achieve Racial Equality alone.

Perhaps this explains why so many of our Black Men are being locked away in cages.

If you lock them up and take away their Manhood, they won't be able to Think, Boldly speak out or speak up.

And... if they do no one will listen because their reputations are being compromised by Prison sentences.

This is why people like Professor Henry Gates really pi- - me off when they don't courageously use their voices to call a spade a spade.

So what if African Slave Traders existed at one time in history.

That fact doesn't cancel out "legalized" Racial Discrimination still being practiced in 2010.

The late Eleanor Roosevelt once stated: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent".

So let us ask ourselves (Minority Citizens) is it White America or the Tea Partiers who are holding us back today?

Or is it our nation's complacent, scared, token Minority Leaders?

As I mentioned in a previous comment even if their motives are wrong, at least Tea Partiers have guts enough to speak up and take action for what they believe in.

What say you?

field negro said...

Laurel, I feel you. The black leadership in A-merry-ca today have sold out to their own self interest. There are some very good people doing great things on a grass-roots level, but you never hear about them because the MSM doesn't want you to.

It will take folks like us going on blogs, writing, being active in the political proces, and staying on top of our kids for it to start making a difference.

Mack, I co-sign with you 100%.

Thrasher, I write about black folks doing great things all the time. (See my post on the young lady from Notre Dame the other day)But if I write five positive posts and one negative one, someone will comment and bitch about field and his racism chasing. *shaking head*

Anon 10:34 pm, my twitter info is on the side-bar.

Constructive Feedback said...

FILLED NEGRO:

Let's take this one away from you -

EVERY SINGLE "TEA BAGGER" SEES BARACK OBAMA AS A 'NIGGER'. IT IS A 100% RACIST MOVEMENT!!!!!!!"

There. YOU now OWN this issue of RACISM against Obama.

Now let me ask you Filled Negro. KNOWING THIS can you articulate how such "grand knowledge" benefits the Black community?

* Will any of us be more materially safe in our community - as we look out for Tea Party Racists?

* Will any of us experience an improved quality of education - as we make sure no Tea Party operative gets past the metal detectors at the front entrances of our schools?

* When we post signs upon the businesses in our community saying "No Tea Baggers Allowed" will certain communities be able to remove the bullet proof glass?

THRASHER - do you see what I am talking about?

Is it just a coincidence that Filled Negro does as he does? ONE IGNORANT WHITE MAN has the POWER to make it to the front page of the FILLED NEGRO blog. Whatever magically chemical that is contained within his skin place him on the fast track. IF that letter was converted into a Hip Hop track and sung by a "Hip Hop Voice Of The Street Pirate", regardless of how hard he tried to lobby Filled Negro - his work will NEVER appear on this propaganda blog.

What about THESE Black people in the video that I spoke about?

http://withintheblackcommunity.blogspot.com/2010/04/black-community-turned-into-killingdale.html

ish said...

Thanks for this post, it's exactly right.

I get so frustrated at all the polls and analyses that focus on what the teabaggers say and then dissect these results as though they are the true and revealed story.

This is something I've been saying over and over: to pretend the teabaggers are just some kind of economic rebels is to blind yourself to the fact that they are a lynch mob waiting to happen.

http://thecahokian.blogspot.com/2010/02/of-tea-parties-and-things-left-unsaid.html

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]to pretend the teabaggers are just some kind of economic rebels is to blind yourself to the fact that they are a lynch mob waiting to happen.[/quote]

ish:

The collective time and attention of our people is too VALUABLE for you and other Progressive-Fundamentalists to hijack our cause.

The same people who protest against "racial profiling" where the actions of ONE BLACK STREET PIRATE is made into an inference about all Blacks make use of this same technique for their own political and ideological purposes.

SHOW ME ONE NEGRO THAT HAS BEEN LYNCHED BY A TEA PARTY OPERATIVE ish!!!

While you project SUPERIORITY upon this crowd that has gathered for these protests you and other bigots SIT relatively SILENT in regards to the EQUAL HUMAN BEINGS who are causing "MUCH DESERVED FEAR" in the ranks of the Black community BECAUSE OF THEIR DOCUMENTED ASSAULTS.

Unfortunately since White Supremacy/Black Inferiority is used as a TOOL by the Black Quasi-Socialist Progressive-Fundamentalist Racism Chaser - there is NOTHING that this Street Pirate can do to KILL BLACK PEOPLE AS DEAD as you and others fear the Tea Party might do to you.

All that I ask is that you move beyond your ideological opportunism and instead apply your focus with CREDIBILITY as your binding.

Ask yourself ISH: WHO BENEFITS FROM YOUR DISPOSITION as you have your shotgun focused outside of the front window of your shotgun shack, waiting for a White Tea Bagger and his "Negro assistant" to come upon your lawn? With this focus you are made to IGNORE the TERMITES that are chewing upon the load bearing pillars that hold the ROOF of the house that contains the VALUABLE HUMAN ASSETS that you CLAIM you are protecting per your focus.

When your roof falls - ALL WHO ARE CONTAINED WITHIN will have their necks snapped by the load that fell upon them and they will DIE.

It was your "Mall Cop" bigotry which set forth the circumstances.

In your rationale you are inclined to say "Had those WHITE Tea Party Haters NOT DISTRACTED ME........I might have been more attentive to the clear and present danger that hovered about my people. THAT'S WHY I CAN'T STAND THEM!!! They knew HOW I THINK and they knew the best way to KILL BLACKS was to provoke me to focus upon THEM".


Filled Negro is no less guilty of SELF-CHUMMING to rile up the folks than are elements of the right wing who also traffic upon the RACE GAME.

MeandMyMicroscope said...

Gregory said...
MMAM says Obama will be the worst president in history. Really? I doubt that, but the fact remains that his best shot at a title is second worst president, thus far. Dubya has the "worst" in the bag, beating Harding by several scandals.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I did NOT say I thought he would be the worst in history, I said that "HISTORY = RACISTS, would declare him as such.

Damn, am I the only one with high verbal scores in this piece?

Lac, I was no more disappointed in McCain's choice for VP that I was in Obama's choice of Biden. Unless you see being defined as a "clean" as a compliment????

You know you guys LOVE to qualify the stick of $hit, whereas I think ALL Shit sticks!!!!

MeandMyMicroscope said...

Val said...
@MeandMyMicroscope
So you were okay casting a vote for Sarah Palin because some White people are racists? Wow.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is that ALL you got from my post? WOW!

MeandMyMicroscope said...

LACoincidental said...
And this ignorant harpy is the woman that John McCain felt could serve his ticket better an win over moderate Clinton supporters more so than say, Olympia Snow or Christie Todd Whitman. That should tell you the kind of cynical political animal he really is.
>>>>>>>>>

I agree, but you're being extremely naive if you think Obama isn't playing those same Jedi mind trick political games.

uptownsteve said...

Tim Wise nails it again..

READ THIS ARTICLE

What if the Tea Partiers were black?

http://www.alternet.org/story/146616/what_if_the_tea_party_were_black

no_slappz said...

uptown,

Maybe for laughs I'll read the article by Wise.

Meanwhile, blacks have Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam to spout vile nonsense. Al Sharpton leads the second string and Charles Barron is a third-stringer. When it ocmes to offensive black rhetoric, there's no shortage of offensive black gas-bags.

MeandMyMicroscope said...

LACoincidental said...
As a female scientist, how you could still support this man after he slapped you in the face politically is beyond me. But whatever.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VERY easy. McCain was FAR more qualified that Obama. Here's what trips me out about Black folks. If McCain had been a FISRT time US Senator, and Obama had been the US Senator with over 20 years of political experience and had lost the election, almost EVERY black person in America would have screamed holy racism. In fact, Black folks would have dug up long dead ancestors to make their point.

I say you can NOT have it both ways and expect people to see any points you make as valid, because you anihilate your credibility by taking a political position so very easly shown to be predicated on Obama's race.

And everyone knows what would happened if the Tea party folks were Black, next question!

Hathor said...

apparently no_slappz doesn't

no_slappz said...

Jimmy Carter long ago lost his mind. He cannot grasp the simple fact that a majority of voters believe he is a hapless fool.

His anger is so deep and so long lasting that he now rebukes voters who disapprove of Obama.

It is simply impossible for the mind of Jimmy Carter to accept the fact that people disliked his policies and ideas AND similar people dislike Obama's policies and ideas.

Our national healthcare bill is about to explode. For those who thought it was too high in the past, well, buckle up, the bill is about to skyrocket.

It takes hundreds of billions of NEW dollars EVERY YEAR to cover 32 million (growing to whatever number) people.

Banking reform -- Obama style -- will lead to a retraction of credit, which means unless you have a good job, a good credit rating and a big downpayment, you will NOT get a mortgage. Guess who gets hit hardest?

Meanwhile, tighter credit also means higher interest rates. That is one of those horse-and-carriage relationships.

Anonymous said...

Laurel, I feel you. The black leadership in A-merry-ca today have sold out to their own self interest.

What leadership?

Here's what trips me out about Black folks....YOU GOT IT. Cosign 100%.

no_slappz said...

Okay. I read the hilariously simple-minded article by Tim Wise.

Readers can count on him to stick with his goofy rhetorical methods to make irrelevant points.

First, the only consequential word in the entire article is:

IMAGINE

Even though whites never descended on Washington DC armed with AK-47s, he writes as though they did. Then asks what would happen if blacks were to openly carry weapons in DC.

Of course DC has a depressingly high murder rate, and, as we know, it is a result of blacks killing blacks with guns. Oh well.

Then Wise blabbers about statements made by whites on radio and TV, suggesting, lying, by implying that blacks do NOT make incendiary statements on TV and radio.

A few years ago on a black radio station in NY City, Gary Imotep Bird had a segment on his radio show titled "Ten White Boys I'd Like to Strangle."

His message seems clear to me.

Ever since Hurricane Katrina struck, black radio commentators have repeated the claim that the levees were destroyed with explosives planted by whites who wanted to drive blacks out of New Orleans.

Wise preys on black ignorance, gullibility and credulity.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]However what astonishes me is how complacent African-Americans have become towards Racial Discrimination by quietly allowing it to cripple the Minority contribution in our society.[/quote]

Laurel - Why do you figure that RACIAL DISCRIMINATION is the most DAMNING FORCE that impacts Black America today?

[quote]Black Men are being locked up like animals[/quote]

Laurel - WHO his this face of the force that is LOCKING BLACK PEOPLE UP in 2010?

I did a blog post about two JAILS: Cook County Jail in Chicagoland and the Memphis City Jail. BOTH THE PRISONER AND THE JAILER WERE BLACK!!!!! In the case of Cook County the WARDEN was Black.

Here is my frustration with the Progressive-Fundamentalist: REGARDLESS of how much ESTABLISHMENT POWER you all acquire when it comes to the plight of the Negro you will ALWAYS blame the Amorphous, Nefarious forces of White Supremacy and Capitalism.

Of the BLACK VICTIMS who were assaulted, thus landing the Street Pirate in JAIL - you are SILENT about JUSTICE for this VICTIM.

Instead you are better at making INDICTMENTS. Thus the BLACK PRISONER is made into the VICTIM OF THE SCHEME that has ensnared him.

YOU ALL ARE SO EASY TO READ!!!

[quote]
, Black College Graduates are being forced to settle for low paying jobs due to the color of their skin (in the South)
[/quote]

This is PREPOSTEROUS!!!!
Please BRING THE FACTS to make your case.

It is interesting that the taunt "People over PROFITS" is only thrown out to the CORPORATION. What if you told this OPPRESSED BLACK GRADUATE that his fate is to go into the BLACK PUBLIC SCHOOLS and TEACH. Suppress his own demands for HIGH SALARIES paid by EVIL CORPORATIONS for the investment into the next generation of BLACK CHILDREN who will PROFIT from the presence of a BROTHER in the room.

[quote]
and Public Schools are returning to Re-Segregation while many so-called Black "Leaders" sit idly by because they are afraid to rock the boat.
[/quote]

Laurel:

WHEN HAVE the PUBLIC SCHOOLS ever been NOT SEGREGATED???

Worse than this do you think that WHITE FOLKS are fretting that "Too many WHITE KIDS are aggregated under one ROOF"?

This is the cornerstone of "Non-White White Supremacy" among Black People.

Previously it was the DISCRIMINATORY FUNDING within the same school system AND the fact that Black kids who otherwise QUALIFIED could not attend WHITE SCHOOLS.

Today - you are arguing that DESPITE NO PROOF OF DENIAL IN ADMISSIONS......THE FACT THAT TOO MANY BLACKS ARE UNDER ONE ROOF - AN INFERIOR CONDITION - similar to CHAINING THE DOORS and THROWING A MOLITOV COCKTAIL has been crafted.

Do you see what I am talking about when I say that Black Progressive-Fundamentalists traffic in BLACK INFERIORITY?

Instead of you all MANAGING THE BLACK HUMAN RESOURCES who are aggregated under this ONE ROOF - you need a WHITE STUDENT in the room so that the Blacks can learn via osmosis that radiates from the WHITE KID.

[quote]
Again this occurs more so in the South.
[/quote]

Filled Negro - Is West Philly High, University City, Overbrook, Gratz, King or Olney INTEGRATED or SEGREGATED?

Why do you believe Lauren needs WHITE KIDS in these schools to make the education of Black children complete?

Don said...

Man oh man oh man.

Well, I give him a passing grade for honesty and a slip to see the guidance counselor shortly thereafter. Hopefully the counselor can get him to see that, while his views are rightfully his to believe, it also says something about the millions and millions of Americans who voted Barack Obama.

So, it would appear that either the country is experiencing change as far as race relationship go, OR, Mr. Dews, God bless his heart, will have ALOT of people to aim his "disapproval" towards.

Anyways, good luck with that.



They want it back, safely, in the hands of someone like them, a white person. They feel that a black man has no right to be the president of their country.

Aww. Too bad George W. Bush cannot run for office again. Hahaha.

I am actually getting scared for Obama's safety, day by day.

Constructive Feedback said...

Tim Wise has a mission in life:
Get WHITE FOLKS to change their ways so that the lot in life for BLACK PEOPLE will improve.

Wise and other White Liberal Snarling Foxes can't think to ask anything of BLACKS.

Upon the external rain that White folks who have reformed themselves sprinkle upon us - the layer of dirt that HISTORY'S RACISM has caked upon us and we will be made into EQUAL HUMAN BEINGS.


Mr Wise needs to look at the BLACK MAN who came to the rally in Arizona. The only problem is that MSNBC showed his GUN but not his BLACK FACE because they were running with the narrative of WHITE FOLKS coming to rallies with weapons.

See this VIDEO!!:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/08/18/msnbc-no-mention-black-gun-owner-among-racist-protesters

MSNBC stopped the video before it panned to the HEAD of the guy in the video BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK!!!! This would have thwarted their argument.

Laurel said...

Constructive Feedback whose side are you are on?

No offense but you sound like a brother (or sister) from another planet.

Me thinks you may be ingesting too much Caffeine.

Laurel said...

Excuse me....

"Whose side are you on?"

Just a little typo.

uptownsteve said...

no slappz

"Maybe for laughs I'll read the article by Wise."

Feel free to logically dispute any points made within the article.

"Meanwhile, blacks have Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam to spout vile nonsense. Al Sharpton leads the second string and Charles Barron is a third-stringer. When it ocmes to offensive black rhetoric, there's no shortage of offensive black gas-bags."

I'd love for you produce any racist comments from Al Sharpton.

As far as Farrakhan is concerned, no Democratic elected official will come within a mile of him publically.

Whereas, racists like Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and Coulter are members in good standing of the GOP and the conservative movement.

uptownsteve said...

"Even though whites never descended on Washington DC armed with AK-47s, he writes as though they did."

Many did come to Washington, DC armed, did they not?

"Of course DC has a depressingly high murder rate, and, as we know, it is a result of blacks killing blacks with guns. Oh well."

Actually the homicide rate in DC are at 30 year lows and well below other large urban centers.

And Wise's more cogent point was that if black folks had come to the Capital grounds with weapons, spat on legislators and talked about killing the "white" President, there would have been serious action taken by authorities to put the protests down.

maria said...

don said:

I am actually getting scared for Obama's safety, day by day.

yes, the inflamed rhetoric, the armed "christian militias," the palin cross-hairs comments--they are all contributing to a climate of hate, fear and violence.

really, CREATING more than contributing.

all it takes is one wacko who thinks "god" told him to take out obama (ala the murder of the abortion provider whose killer said he was justified because he was "saving babies") and that will be it.

i am sure the secret service has never dealt with as many threats as they have now.

there's actually a FB "prayer" group -- with over 1 million fans-- praying for obama to get cancer or some other fatal illness and die.

disgusting.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]Constructive Feedback whose side are you are on?[/quote]

(I am not a child and don't take to high school taunting)

I am on the SIDE of those of those who seek to:

1) Make SAFE COMMUNITIES for our people

2) Manage our schools so that QUALITY EDUCATION is expressed inside the 4 walls of the school

3) Develop the marketplace of exchange by which THRIVING LOCAL ECONOMIES are made as people who are SELLING something of value (including labor) are matched with the CUSTOMERS (including employers seeking to deploy their skills)

4) Deliver messaging among our people so that our aggregate actions and limits imposed result in HEALTHY LIFESTYLE OUTCOMES.

Now since I have "shown you MINE", Lauren - let me ask you - DO YOU STAND WITH THE PEOPLE who have intentions of DELIVERING?

Or are they just POPULAR, able to tap into the grievances of BLACK FOLKS so they are never inspected for their INCOMPETENCE in delivering upon our PERMANENT INTERESTS?

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!!!!!?????

uptownsteve said...

MMM,

"VERY easy. McCain was FAR more qualified that Obama."

Using this metric Carter was more qualified than Reagan. Gore was more qualified than Bush.

The voters disagreed.

And if you want to talk legislative experience, Obama was FAR MORE QUALIFIED than George Bush.

"Here's what trips me out about Black folks. If McCain had been a FISRT time US Senator, and Obama had been the US Senator with over 20 years of political experience and had lost the election, almost EVERY black person in America would have screamed holy racism. In fact, Black folks would have dug up long dead ancestors to make their point."

This kind of rhetoric is quite frankly silly.

First of all black voters have always been the most color blind of voters (see Cardin over Steele for just the latest example) yet white folks, particularly conservative whites, won't vote for blacks regardless of qualifications.

MMM, get over it.

Obama won an election, this was no affirmative action opponent.

The tripped out thing is that you'll probably be talking up Sarah Palin's candidacy while attacking Obama's "qualifications".

That's what trips me out about conervatives.

And black conservatives makes you scratch your head in wonder.

Gregory said...

From the AP:

Ohio man arrested as Obama leaves NC

"An armed man who was spotted at a North Carolina airport parking lot just after Air Force One departed and said he wanted to see the president was to appear before a judge Monday.

Authorities arrested Joseph Sean McVey, 23, of Coshocton, Ohio, on Sunday afternoon at the Asheville Regional Airport and charged him with going armed in terror of the public, a misdemeanor.

McVey told an officer in the airport parking lot he wanted to see the president and he had a car equipped with police gear, including a siren and flashing lights, though he did not work in law enforcement, authorities said."


I will be interested to see what develops from this in terms of McVey's connections.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]No offense but you sound like a brother (or sister) from another planet.[/quote]

YOU sound like a person who is more inclined to DEFEND THE ESTABLISHMENT rather than stay mindful of what Black people initiated our POLITICAL ACTIVISM FOR in the first place.

As the Establishment has WON - have YOUR INTERESTS as a Black Person been assuredly ADVANCED?
Or have you been made HAPPY because you live vicarious through they electoral success....and get a ticket to the after-party that takes place after the opposition first did a concession speech and then MOVE AWAY FROM YOU, leaving people who THINK like you to run all of the INSTITUTIONS IN BLACK AMERICA.

As an old girlfriend told me after she realized that she was getting a raw deal in the exchange: "WE CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS".

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]I will be interested to see what develops from this in terms of McVey's connections.[/quote]

Gregory:

I am glad that observant security officials caught this guy. He needs not see the light of day until they do an extensive background check on him and all of his affiliations.

The President Of The United States needs to be protected from any fool seeking to carry out a politically motivated attack using violence or the threat therein.

uptownsteve said...

"As the Establishment has WON - have YOUR INTERESTS as a Black Person been assuredly ADVANCED?"

Here we go with this bull$hit again.

CF, who the hell is the "black establishment"???

Corey Booker?

Adrian Fenty?

Deval Patrick?

If not, why not?

People, this negro is determined to make Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who hold no office and are little more than media figures, the HNICs of black America because that's what his beloved white conservative massas think and CF is always the loyal servant.

MeandMyMicroscope said...

uptownsteve said...
First of all black voters have always been the most color blind of voters (see Cardin over Steele for just the latest example) yet white folks, particularly conservative whites, won't vote for blacks regardless of qualifications.

MMM, get over it.

Obama won an election, this was no affirmative action opponent.

The tripped out thing is that you'll probably be talking up Sarah Palin's candidacy while attacking Obama's "qualifications".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Are you on crack? There's NO comparison between Palin and Obama in terms of qualificationa. Lemme repeat that because your "cook bottles probably didn't get that the first time , THERE'S NO COMPARISON BETWEEN PALIN AND OBAMA IN TERMS OF QUALIFICATIONS!!!!

So do me a favor and get over YOUR black ass self. Conservative doesn't mean stupid as it seems to be more often than not the case with you liberals, LOL!!!

Now if you're silly enough to think there weren't thousands of Black people who voted for Obama primarly because he's Black, then I have a few acres of prime land to sell you in the everglades!

uptownsteve said...

MMM

"Are you on crack? There's NO comparison between Palin and Obama in terms of qualificationa. Lemme repeat that because your "cook bottles probably didn't get that the first time , THERE'S NO COMPARISON BETWEEN PALIN AND OBAMA IN TERMS OF QUALIFICATIONS!!!!"

Please explain this one.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Let's start with Palin's attendance of about 6 community colleges until she was awarded a degree from Mooseturd University in Idaho just to get rid of her.

Then Mayor of Wasilla, Ak which has less population than the 27th legislative district of Maryland.

She couldn't name one book or magazine she's read.

She didn't know why there was a North and South Korea.

"Now if you're silly enough to think there weren't thousands of Black people who voted for Obama primarly because he's Black, then I have a few acres of prime land to sell you in the everglades!"

And if you don't know that millions of white people vote Republican simply because they view it as the White People's party then I have a bridge over the Potomac that I'd like to sell you.

MMM between me and you.

The stuff you've said on this board today?

Don't say it in public.

You might be forcebably contained and taken to a padded room.

Thrasher said...

I don't read Wise's nonsense he is to simple minded and his analysis only serves his white liberal agenda...Wise is a very patronizing and paternalistic...

From my vantage point with regard to America Black folks have always been in a reactionary mode andI am tired of that posture..

That is why I am now an explorer which to be candid at my age now is both silly and selfish but at least it is my proactive direction instead of being reactionary..

uptownsteve said...

I don't read Wise's nonsense he is to simple minded and his analysis only serves his white liberal agenda...Wise is a very patronizing and paternalistic...

I'm sorry but I totally disagree with this.

Wise is one of the few white Americans who is totallu honest about the dynamics of race in America.

Thrasher, how was he wrong or "paternalistic" in his analysis of white vs black tea partiers????

You know damn well if some black folks had come armed to the US Capitol grounds threatened and spat on white legislators that there would have been an institutional bloodbath.

C'mon man.

La♥audiobooks said...

"MMM between me and you.

The stuff you've said on this board today?

Don't say it in public.
"


LoL. You mean just what's been said today? And thanks for sharing the Wise link.

Thrasher said...

Steve,

I don't need Wise's tired ass fictional examples to understand this truth..Again it is simple minded analysis which I do not have the rime for..Wise is a condescending litte prick..I tire of his entire format ..

Just becuase a white man finally understands racism I am suppose to have a parade fuck his white prickish ass..

uptownsteve said...

La@Audio

My pleasure.

MeandMyMicroscope said...

UTS, I gonna have to BEG you to get some reading comprehension skills QUICK!!!! Why you feel the need to explain Palin's "credentials" is beyond me but obviously related to why you just wouldn't comprehend what I was trying to say earlier. I say wouldn't because yopur one fo theose flaming liberals that once you see the words Black and conservative in the same sentence, you get "ignant" AND blind, LOL!!!!

And it's obvious some white folks vote for other white folks because they're White, so why be redundant?? That would be like me saying Lacks wishes she was lightskinned, ya know, stating the obvious is just kind of a waste of space.

Thrasher said...

Often living here in Motown white musical folks would always say Bob Dylan thought Smokey was a great poet"

Fuck Bob Dylan who made him the king of defining what is great Black music as if Smokey needed his endorsement..

Wise is the same type of white person from my optics just becuase some white guy finally understand the dynamics of race he is not my fucking guru of anything...

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

Many did come to Washington, DC armed, did they not?

They did not.

You wrote:

Actually the homicide rate in DC are at 30 year lows and well below other large urban centers.

Oh. So as long as blacks are killing each other less often, all is well. Okay. I see.

You wrote:

And Wise's more cogent point was that if black folks had come to the Capital grounds with weapons, spat on legislators and talked about killing the "white" President, there would have been serious action taken by authorities to put the protests down.

As always, Wise offers a hypothetical scenario in contrast to a real event, an actual event that unfolded differently than his media-hyped version suggested.

That's a standard form of persuasion used by blacks or people who want to bamboozle them.

Wise cannot speak in actualities, which means he is just another huckster.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

Many did come to Washington, DC armed, did they not?

They did not.

You wrote:

Actually the homicide rate in DC are at 30 year lows and well below other large urban centers.

Oh. So as long as blacks are killing each other less often, all is well. Okay. I see.

You wrote:

And Wise's more cogent point was that if black folks had come to the Capital grounds with weapons, spat on legislators and talked about killing the "white" President, there would have been serious action taken by authorities to put the protests down.

As always, Wise offers a hypothetical scenario in contrast to a real event, an actual event that unfolded differently than his media-hyped version suggested.

That's a standard form of persuasion used by blacks or people who want to bamboozle them.

Wise cannot speak in actualities, which means he is just another huckster.

Thrasher said...

Ditto on Wise he is in deed a huckster..

On another level Wise exploits the needs of some Black folks who feel they need a white person to validate the racism of white folks..Wise knows there are wounded Black folks scared by white racism so Wise fills in this void with his white liberal guilt bullshit...

Hathor said...

UTS,
In DC proper they were fake guns, but Wise spoke of some protest in Virginia.

Even if that didn't happen in Virginia, I was thinking about if Black folk had went into that Starbucks armed.

I know that it was legal.

La♥audiobooks said...

Hathor said...
"UTS,
In DC proper they were fake guns, but Wise spoke of some protest in Virginia.
"

Well, black men have gotten riddled by the cops for just taken their wallets out of their pockets. I'm just saying.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve, you wrote:

I'd love for you produce any racist comments from Al Sharpton.

Easy. Go back to that wonderful time in the late 1990s when Sharpton was ranting through his bullhorn outside Freddy's Fashion Mart on 125th St.

"Drive the Jew out." And after a day or two of rabble-rousing, a member of the crowd ran into Freddy's carrying a gallon of gasoline and his gun.

He splashed the gas around, started a fire and then began shooting the employees, killing 6 or 8 young people -- all black or hispanic.

As bad as Sharpton's Tawana Brawley hoax was, the mass murder caused by Sharpton at Freddy's was much worse.

You wrote:

As far as Farrakhan is concerned, no Democratic elected official will come within a mile of him publically.

Reverend Wright is Farrakhan's disciple. Hence, Obama got the derivative version of Farrakhan for 20 years.

Your claim is only superficially true and only superficially true at the national level. The NOI is accepted by local black political leaders wherever it shows itself.

You wrote:

Whereas, racists like Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and Coulter are members in good standing of the GOP and the conservative movement.

Believe what you want, but they are merely entertainers whose schtick is politics, public gas-bags who spout conservative ideas.

Criticisms of them are extensive and brutal. But hey, that's how the game is played. And they have no formal roles in the GOP.

Constructive Feedback said...

WhiteBowieSteve:

I realize that you will be asking me the same DAMNED question in 3 months. I have a bookmark just for you.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mNAOq8ApgBA/S8RWi4qhorI/AAAAAAAAB6E/_LSeyMAvEZ4/s1600/Black%2BEstablishment.jpg

The 9P's In The Black Establishment
* Politicians
* Protesters (Civil Rights orgs)
* Policy Makers (lobbyist groups)
* Press (the Black Press - full of "progressives")
* Performers (singers, rappers, actors)
* Preachers
* Public School Teachers
* Pro-Union Labor forces
* Posters (Bloggers)


Sadly - NONE OF THESE forces are POWERFUL without "Complicit Kneegrows" like you who seek POWER rather than SOLUTIONS for our community.

You believe that PORTRAITS HANGING ON THE WALL are proof of our ADVANCEMENT. For me I say that they serve as EVIDENCE of WHO HAS THEIR FINGERPRINTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL.

People like you prefer "Silent Kneegrows" among the Black Rank & File who never ASK QUESTIONS, lest they have the BLACK whipped off of their backside.

uptownsteve said...

no slappz

"As always, Wise offers a hypothetical scenario in contrast to a real event, an actual event that unfolded differently than his media-hyped version suggested."

A real event such as what?

The fact that Farrakhan is considered a political pariah yet white racists like Pat Buchanan, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz, Anne Coulter who have a paper trail of offensive speech that rivals anything Farrakhan ever said are members of the Republican establishment?

That there were dozens of white plagairists before and after him but everyone remembers Jayson Blair???

Or that Latrell Sprewell became the symbol of the violent out of control (black) professional athlete for attacking his (white) coach yet Rob Dibble can beat the crap out of his manager in front of ESPN cameras and it hardly raises an eyebrow in the sports media?

No buddy, Wise is dead on about the racial double standard in America.

Racists like you can't handle the truth.

Anonymous said...

That there continue to be in/out of the closet "racists" in Ameri-kkk-a is no surprise; certainly not worth the time and energy to dignify. While we chase after this chimera and celebrate national ignorance/stupidity, our communities, families and friends are being pillaged, ravaged and raped by none other than: You know who.
FN: I have learned the complete opposite - you and I can/should blame black men for the crimes they commit against anyone.
CF: Your posts continue to be breaths of fresh air...keep up the cogent, thoughtful analysis.

Constructive Feedback said...

MY, MY, MY, MY, MY.

Look at what a bit of desperation soaked in the PAINFUL TRUTH will cause a "Negro Democrat" to call for:

2 Chicago state reps: Bring in the National Guard
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/04/state-reps-want-to-fight-violence-with-national-guards-help.html

Is there any chance that THIS ISSUE will be made the "Self-Chumming Post Of The Day" on the Filled Negro blog?

Steve - you don't need me to run down the list of how a person living in Southside Chicago has a 100% Democrat representation in EVERY SEAT up to and including the White House - do you?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED - Obama WUZ ELECTED!!!!

Too bad the Street Pirates have a short attention span and DON'T GIVE A WHAT.

uptownsteve said...

no slappz

""Drive the Jew out." And after a day or two of rabble-rousing, a member of the crowd ran into Freddy's carrying a gallon of gasoline and his gun."

LIES.

Sharpton never made this statement.

CF

"I realize that you will be asking me the same DAMNED question in 3 months. I have a bookmark just for you."

I ask because you never answer but give the same cheap dodge.

You can use the same 9 Ps for any other segment of society since politicians, celebrities, preachers etc... tend to be attention getters who attract crowds.

So as usual you don't answer and prove yourself a phony.

Thrasher said...

CF,

Why are you making public safety in Chicago a race card game ? You indict FN constantly yet you practice the same script....

Since when is chasing down evil a racial excercise/ Why are you on this mission to make things commensurate with regard to race ?

Black folks could engaged in a centuries of racism towards whites and that would not level the racial playiong fields but this truth is not revelant with you..No you want to proclaim to white folks how noble you are and CF is not like those negroes and coloreds...

You remind me of of Black folks from the islands who play the we are not your stateside 'niggers' we are a better than them of course white employers love than spin...

Anonymous said...

Thrasher, you need to wheel yourself out into the sun, and let the beauty of life fill your bitter soul. Blacks folks are moving on, but we look back and (mentally) there you are. :(

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]Ditto Uptown on Wise's posture regarding the racial double standard in America..[/quote]

GD-it Thrasher!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROGRESSIVES like Wise LOVE TO throw out INDICTMENTS. What else is new?

I can make my OWN LIST:

* What if the people who triggered the call for the national guard in Chicago were TEA PARTY MEMBERS?

* What if a WHITE CONSERVATIVE administrations over urban schools had a less than 60% graduation rate for their MINORITY MAJORITY school population?

* What if stores in Black communities were repeatedly "Smashed and Grabbed" by WHITE FOLKS who drove in from the suburbs to STEAL their flat screen television sets?


Thrasher - WHY DO YOU KEEP eating the line of popcorn that Tim Wise has thrown out for you to FOLLOW?

America has double standards. America has BIGOTS.
America has "Neo-All White Juries".

What are YOU DOING to stop the "Neo-All White Juries" that are populated with BLACK PEOPLE?

Do you think there will ever be a time where there is no RACIAL 'ONE-UPS-MANSHIP'? Why do you express Faux Outrage AS IF you do?

Which HUMAN RESOURCES that you have influence over are NOT BEING MANAGED as you oogle in DISBELIEF over hypocrisy and double standards caused by racial self preferences?

uptownsteve said...

Thrash

CF is a clown who has learned the deflection game very well from his white massas.

Since there has never been a society which is crime free and street crime has always been a phenomenon among the poorest and most disposessed, CF has a perpetual bludgeon to wield against black activists everytime they mention racism.

"What about the street pirates" he constantly yelps.

Remember Pat Buchanan during Obama's attempted race "dialogue"?

He launched into his well rehearsed rant on crime and welfare.

Great role model you have there CF.

You are one righteous black man.

Moi said...

Brilliant! Thanks for this!

Thrasher said...

@Anon,

when intellectual cowards like you who post under an alias look back not only we you see my legacy but my name will not be an unk like yours...

@CF,

You are the black version of Wise and becuase of your personal blindspots you refuse to see it.. Unlike you I don't need whites folks to validate anything for me..Unlike you finding contradictions in a collective which has weathered the oppression of white supremacy is not a major effort.

Again my Big ben race clock must be turned on in here..for 23 hours and 45 minutes america under white folks stewardship have fucked op our nation I got 15 minutes to fix the clusterfuck white folks have left the nation in before a new day..my clock is tickin.tic toc tic toc

Thrasher said...

um dude, thrasher is no more of a name than anon. sorry to burst your bubble. i can "pick" any name I want. see stupid??

Thrasher said...

Anon,

So you finally got the hint..WTF idiot

Thrasher said...

BTW I am quite real and please refrain from using my name ..I have standards.....

Thrasher said...

On another more interesting note I think I have finally figured out CF...

CF believes he is a racial compliance officer and as such CF feels he must monitor and vet all Black fokks who dare to insert Blackness into any part of reality or discussion......CF I think is ashame of various postures Black folks take from pants sagging youths to black nationalist meme's

CF of course is not by any means a new role in the racial matrix folks like CF have always existed...I do think folks like CF have a place in the racial matrix if one is a part of that marketplace..

Yet for me it is tiresome..I get it..I understand all of the overkill of race chasing and racial normalization etc..

I just want to travle some new frontiers maybe we can even get ANON cowards o take off thier masks and costumes....lol,lol,lol

Bennett said...

Maybe, just maybe, Wise's piece wasn't aimed at black people at all. Maybe it was aimed at the white majority. Pointing out that the words and deeds of the 'baggers, if said and done by any ethnic minority would have led to them being beaten from the streets.

If so, is it wrong for Wise to point it out?

no_slappz said...

uptownstever, you asked:

A real event such as what?

The Real Event was the crowd of whites who descended on D.C. The crowd in which NO ONE was carrying weapons, except cops.

Wise then creates a hypothetical alternative -- a false hypothetical -- by asking what would happen if blacks did the same thing. But in Wise's hypothetical he claims the white crowd was armed.

He wants to know how police and other security forces would respond to a large crowd of armed blacks in DC and near the president.

I think we have a reasonable idea. IN 2004, the Republican Convention was held here in NY City. Protestors promised widespread mayhem. What happened? Lots of protestors were held for a day or two in temporary holding pens on the West Side by the Hudson.

No one was killed and plans to disrupt the city were defeated. In the aftermath, the city paid some fines and reached settlements with a few people who were pushed around and held unfairly.



Commissioner Ray Kelly gets an A for his good work.

The fact that Farrakhan is considered a political pariah yet white racists like Pat Buchanan, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz, Anne Coulter who have a paper trail of offensive speech that rivals anything Farrakhan ever said are members of the Republican establishment?

Farrakhan heads an organization that uses murder as an operating tactic. Your favorite white gasbags have not been tied to acts of violence.


That there were dozens of white plagairists before and after him but everyone remembers Jayson Blair???

The First Name among black plagiarists is Alex Haley -- Mr Roots -- Mr phony roots.

But no one really cares about black writers and their work except a few black readers. Drop by the Hue-Man Bookstore in Harlem and see if you can find a copy of Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man.

Thug Lit, yes. Ralph. Probably not.

Or that Latrell Sprewell became the symbol of the violent out of control (black) professional athlete for attacking his (white) coach...

Yeah, that's up there with OJ Simpson and other black athletes who commit murder.

...yet Rob Dibble can beat the crap out of his manager in front of ESPN cameras and it hardly raises an eyebrow in the sports media?

As if it matters what chatterers say. Meanwhile, given the video coverage, we can assume justice will prevail.

no_slappz said...

uptownsteve:

Sharpton said:

""Drive the Jew out."

You wrote:

LIES. Sharpton never made this statement.

Yes he did. And there was a crowd of witnesses.

And then -- after a day or two of Sharpton's rabble-rousing, a member of the crowd ran into Freddy's carrying a gallon of gasoline and his gun."

Sharpton has enraged blacks enough for at least one to commit murder in the name of his brand of anti-white racism.

Clearly his inspiration of the Freddy's murder spree showed he was able to carry things several steps further than simply accusing a white guy of raping some hapless idiot black girl.

There was no rope, and the victims were the wrong race, but the event was a mass lynching. A horrifying example of vigilante justice.

Thrasher said...

I am a moron, liar, fool and racist cunt.

uptownsteve said...

no slappz

"Farrakhan heads an organization that uses murder as an operating tactic."

Still lying.

You're a pathetic pitiable racist.

Constructive Feedback said...

WhiteBowieSteve:

If I am running a grand DEFLECTION scheme.....what do you say about FILLED NEGRO'S DAILY SUBJECT LINE UP?

Do you think that Filled Negro would have ever posted the story about the National Guard Request for CHICAGO?

Certainly NOT when there is a "Tea Party" story sitting on his desk for him to choose from.

The facts are clear WhiteBowieSteve - the BLACK RANK AND FILE will follow you and Filled Negro at our own peril. In chasing your windmills an increasing number of issues that suffer from benign neglect as you grow in your POLITICAL power.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]Why are you making public safety in Chicago a race card game ? You indict FN constantly yet you practice the same script....[/quote]

I am NOT. I will explain in a second.

I am also NOT a "Racial Compliance Officer". I am NOT seeking to get YOU or any other Sold Out Negro to live up to MY MEASURE.

Instead I have the AUDACITY to define what are reasonably considered BLACK PERMANENT INTERESTS and seek to HOLD THEM UP TO YOUR FACE so that YOU CAN JUSTIFY YOUR OWN activism, PROVING that it is in support of these INTERESTS for our COMMUNITY.

Instead I see PROGRESSIVE and DEMOCRATIC interests being pursued as the BLACK COMMUNITY SUFFERS. We are expected to live vicariously through OBAMA and be so happy with our "Commemorative Obama plate" that sits upon our mantle.

Do you see Thrasher - THE biggest INDICTMENT that I have against the "Democrat Who Is Black" is to take him on a tour of the LAND THAT HE HAS WON and force him to EXPLAIN HIMSELF. Instead he seeks PERSISTENT EXPANSION, chasing after Confederates and Tea Parties where they stand.

Do you see how EASY it is to document what is going on?

uptownsteve said...

"The facts are clear WhiteBowieSteve - the BLACK RANK AND FILE will follow you and Filled Negro at our own peril."

So if the black rank and file followed you how will our lives change?

How will you stop the violence on the Chicago South Side?

Answer you phony.

Thrasher said...

@ALL,

Please note an intellecual coward is posting under my name you will note his blogid is different than mine....

Of course I do understand my superior skills in chat forums often makes folks get very emotional from extreme anger to insanity...I do understand the power I have over weak minded people that and of course I am a threshold thinker and a living legend....lol,lol,lol

Thrasher said...

CF,

Thanks for making my point..It is to easy to engaged in your activity and mission here..

I get it..

Gregory said...

Field,
Heads up. Barca host Inter Milan tomorrow @ 1445 local Philly time, second leg of the CL semis. Inter won last week (3-1), so it should be a heated match. Lineups have not been announced as of the last time I checked.

I've been told that the Dark Horse on South Street is a good venue to watch footy.

Thrasher said...

@ANON aka intellectual coward..

If you are going to call me a 'cunt' Please add some color to it to really get my attention...even tough I would prefer being called a really big dick colored guy.....lol,lol,lol

Hathor said...

What will the wingers do when Rev.Inc and Farrakhan are gone?

uptownsteve said...

Hathor

Then they'll make rappers black "leaders".

Mack Lyons said...

And this, my friends, is what white privilege is all about. The ability to threaten others, to engage in violent and incendiary rhetoric without consequence, to be viewed as patriotic and normal no matter what you do, and never to be feared and despised as people of color would be, if they tried to get away with half the shit we do, on a daily basis.

Game Over.


Truth, right here.

And I'm white, 62, and grew up in a "privileged", all white community. Even I can see the point of this article. Why are so many commenters missing the point?

People only see what they want to see. Whites don't see "White Privilege", because as the majority, it's all just ordinary events to them. So how can you get a people to see something that is ordinary for them as something "special"?

"Meanwhile, blacks have Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam to spout vile nonsense. Al Sharpton leads the second string and Charles Barron is a third-stringer. When it ocmes to offensive black rhetoric, there's no shortage of offensive black gas-bags."

It's a long time between Malcolm X, a man who had the power to threaten the White establishment, and Louis Farrakhan, a man who hasn't done much other than run his mouth and hawk audio tapes. I give him the Million Man March, but what's come of it since then?

Sharpton and others don't have 1/200th of the power that voices like Savage, Limbaugh and Hannity have. That's the big difference. And if you can't see it, then you are truly blind and dumb.

Mack Lyons said...

Then they'll make rappers black "leaders".

I love how whites LOVE assigning "leaders" to the Black community. It must stem from their historical beliefs of Blacks being worthless unless they're being led around by someone, preferably them.

At any rate, assigning any ol' charlatan as a "leader" of the Black commmunity and watching him make a fucking fool of himself only serves to diminish the so-called "credibility" of the Black community. "lol why you blacks got this fool leading yall people?" BECAUSE WE DIDN'T PICK THIS FOOL. YOU DID.

Anonymous said...

The Tea Party movement is a reactionary movement. In Bill Clinton's case, they zeroed in on his infidelity. In Obama's case, they zero in on his race. If Hillary Clinton had been elected, they'd zero in on her sex. With Barney Frank, it's that he's a "fag."

It's not racist per se. Racism is only one tool in the box for them. The Tea Party people are about one-fifth of the U.S. population in total, about one-third of the whites, and about half of the Republican Party.

I realize that this is too realistic and too dispassionate for this group, but I think it's the reality.

Anonymous said...

"Well, black men have gotten riddled by the cops for just taken their wallets out of their pockets. I'm just saying."

You don't have to exagerate to make a point.

Gregory said...

So, it's not "racist per se" to use racist language or imagery, merely because they are in your political "tool box"?

I can hardly wait to see what they pull out of that tool box next. /snark

regina said...

as a long time lurker i can tell you that you are a real asshole alicia thrasher banks. dumb idiot.

let's look at the commonalities between these two nasty trolls, both preoccupied with light skin or dark skin issues, both want to believe they are 'superior' in posting or debating, both use terms like slay and thrash to describe themselves. one thing they have in common is an irrational hatred of anonymous posters.

when mack lyons noticed they were the same troll ab conveniently returned from her tolling break to introduce herself to him

this is stupid childish bullshit and takes away from the decent posters in this blog.

thrasher cunt banks get out of here you are not wanted or needed. cunt.

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]So if the black rank and file followed you how will our lives change? How will you stop the violence on the Chicago South Side?[/quote]

WhiteBowieSteve:

1) I am not ASKING THE BLACK RANK AND FILE TO "Follow Me".

I ONLY suggested that there is a GROSS NEED for:

A) CLEARLY ARTICULATED PERMANENT INTERESTS

B) A TRANSPARENT PROCESS BY WHICH VARIOUS THEORIES ON HOW TO REACH THESE INTERESTS ARE MEASURED

You see WhiteBowieSteve - I really don't have a problem with your SOLD OUT PROPAGANDA in support of "The Democrats and Obama". I REALLY DON'T.

My problem is that there is a VOID WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY by which the Rank And File MAKES JUDGMENT OF that which is POPULAR without the "Neo-All White Jury Effect".

IMAGINE White Conservatives presiding over CHICAGO.

52.9% Graduation rate for a school body consisting of 87% Blacks and Hispanics

A call by 2 BLACK POLITICIANS for the National Guard to come in BECAUSE the INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE living WITHIN need PROTECTION from the "Klan-Like Street Pirates".

You see Steve - I KNOW A FIX WHEN I SEE IT.

For sold out Kneegrows like you - NONE OF THIS WILL COST YOU for FAILING THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

(Let me stop right here to emphasize something. ALL OBJECTIVE PEOPLE will see that Steve is an empty attacker. He calls names and deflects.

Yes I do call names. A the same time I am HOLDING UP REAL WORLD EXAMPLES of what BLACK PEOPLE ARE GRIEVING ABOUT - noting, sadly that the BIGOTS who have so much influence in our community ARE NOT GOING TO BE MOVED.

Despite their CLAIM that they are working for a better Black community.....a Black man with DIGNITY like me:

1) Will be said to HATE BLACK PEOPLE when I show TOO MANY BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ATTACKED.

2) Will be asked "What have YOU DONE" by people who would NEVER ask this same damned question of a Black man who has lived his life WITHIN an eco-system that their POLICIES have maintained - failing to develop COMPETENCIES within this man

3) Puts forth an argument that is akin to a DRUG COMPANY who's drug has FAILED TO CURE asking a competitor "Well what would YOUR DRUG have done had they been addicted to it"?
A CREDIBLE PERSON WOULD STOP TAKING EITHER DRUG, doing RESEARCH TO FIND A CURE INDEPENDENTLY. This is NOT STEVE. He is a Pharmaceutical drug salesman.

4) Will find ONE FACELESS WHITE MAN somewhere in AMERICA that has penned or said something offensive - thus promoting him to a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER to someone in West Philly - DESPITE the fact that this WHITE PERSON has never been outside of the state of Montana.


WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO when I see FRAUD? Those who SPEAK IN MY RACE'S NAME but have no integrity of their effort.

They are for their IDEOLOGY.
They are for their PARTY.
These two forces stand stronger than ever - in our community today.

It is the people who WENT ALONG FOR THE RIDE, failing to ask QUESTIONS or get EARNEST MONEY along the way who are SUFFERING the most despite this WINNING.

grinder said...

Okay, Gregory, I'm going to briefly unmask myself. I read this site regularly but rarely comment anymore, even anonymously -- it's just too nutso here. But I do lurk, and maybe once in a dozen threads say one thing and then split..

Here is something I wrote about the Tea Party at greater length:

http://www.tinyurl.com/teapartyreaction

If you want to think that I'm letting them off the hook, fine.

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

UptownSteve:

"You're a pathetic pitiable racist."

You told the truth about no_slappz and nothing but the truth. However, he is an extreme racist because he hates all non whites and thinks that he is of superior intellect. Oh yeah, he will post lies and try to pass them off as facts to back up his argument. Check out his comments regarding black folks and Malcolm X:

Comments by No_slappz:

"Meanwhile, with the exception of one or two black nations, the governments of blacks nations are totally corrupt and serve only as mediums through which thugs steal everything possible from the nations they control.

Of course you refused to answer the question about naming a prosperous black nation.

Why? Because they don't exist.
Show me the intellectuals of the black and muslim world.

Where are the black scientists? The black engineers? The black financial innovators?

Where in the world are they?

You seem deeply confused by the Nation of Islam in the US, which is a collection of violent thugs who duped Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and were, for a time, led by Malcolm X, who despite what you might think, was an ignorant jailbird.


I've read his autobiography, and though there might have been some good intentions buried somewhere inside him, he was just another thug who had no idea what he was talking about.

The Nation of Islam is a vile anti-Semitic organization that preys on ignorant blacks and has achieved nothing except for putting some money in the pockets of clowns like Louis Farrakhan, whose screwball supersitions run so deep it's hard to believe that anyone sees him as a leader.

But, a lot of whites, to be polite, ignored him.


I don't need any "street credibility" to see that black criminals often enjoy high standing among a large portion of the black population.

Those so-called progressives and or leftists who support Barack Obama or John McCain can hardly be trusted when they complain of racism, police brutality, economic and social inequality, unending war,


In the Dred Scott decision, the Supreme Court ducked the question of the Constitutionality of slavery with a simple statement.

The justices said that blacks were not humans, HENCE they were not granted the rights the Constitution bestows on Americans.

Since blacks were not considered humans and only humans were protected by the Constitution, there was no cause for the Supreme Court to rule on the Constitutionality of enslaving non-humans." ~~no_slappz~~

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Please excuse me if I was lazy with the quotation marks, but all of those comments belong to no_slappz.

BTW, Grinder I knew it was you hiding behind anonymous sometimes. Anyway, good to see you back

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

oops, I meant good to see you back under "Grinder".

Gregory said...

Grinder, I will grant you that the 'baggers are reactionary movement, in order to avoid the endless hair-splitting that decorate these exchanges.

Their reaction to Obama is fueled in large part by racial animus and antipathy towards the Democratic Party. I believe I mentioned that upthread and I think your blog posting agrees with that sentiment. At least, you agree that they are using the racist wrench in the tool kit.

I think we probably also agree that in the context of American political history there is a rich seam of ignorance that similar past movements have mined. The 'baggers are just the newest miners on the job. We can argue endlessly over whether using racist tools makes you a racist or just resourceful, but I think we can agree that these people are nuts. In that regard, I will see your link and raise you one.

TAX DAY TEA PARTY 2010

La♥audiobooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La♥audiobooks said...

"You don't have to exagerate to make a point."

Tell that to the family of Amadou Diallo.

(I swear Goggle/blogspot is bugging out).

classysbf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
classysbf said...

From the Bilerico Project,some useful PR tips to help the Tea Party folks with their bad image:

http://www.bilerico.com/2010/04/free_pr_tips_for_tea_partiers.php#more

La♥audiobooks said...

grinder, what if those tea-bitters start declaring they will protest against gay rights too? I'm willing to bet more than half of them hate gays too.

La♥audiobooks said...

Ok here's another one, what if America had elected an openly gay man for president instead. A gay man who presents the same ideals as Obama. Would you say it to be odd then if the tea-party movement showed up all of a sudden?

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

Well, I guess I'll be going. You good people have a blessed and victorious day!

Bye bye & au revoir & adios & alsalamo alikom & nga na keyi!

maria said...

thrasher is a real person. AB is a real person. they're not the same.

La♥audiobooks said...

Hey Granny,
buenos noches mami, y bueno sueno. Necesito mi cama tambien, no mi duermo bien.

Thrasher said...

regina,

WOW nice approach to meeting folks...I guess you resent my ability in a chat forum to make salient talking points at same time getting folks to post with some emotion...

BTW I am even better in person I not only dominate a room but I have a water cooler, ladies room, whispher campaign type of charisma and presence..

I really do..tee hee

Thrasher said...

People are amazing in thier ignorance..If one does not comport to thier prejudices and bias you are a troll...WTF...I guess if I agree with these slugs what does that make me then does that me..A Loser

I prefer being a troll..lol,lol,lol

trickster206 said...

The Right Rev. Sharpton is on the scene because Harlem is so gentrified now, he will not have that black base he needs to perpetrate as a leader. He didn't stop black crime, shootings, drug use and drug dealing. Because he is a man of the cloth, he does not pay for property taxes, school taxes and various other taxes. He's the perfect choice for the Obama administration to get in the mix of home owners living on this nation's borders. I would be scared shitless to hear folks walking around my house at night with guns and drugs while my children tried to sleep. No matter for Rev. Sharpton, he'll hypnotize those folks down there and even more drugs will come through. Don't believe for a second that only marijuana is getting through US borders. Drugs and killing fields are Sharpton's milieu. He have them protesting, yelling, but in the end the drugs have to come through. Just like his old stomping grounds. This shit will be worse than the CIA LA crack cocaine deluge. What's up with the Drug Czar Obama made a big to do about last year.

Gaz said...

LOL..... at the idea that anyone gives up a seat in a casino.....EVER!

Anonymous said...

Why is this even a subject? we know the Majority of WHITE FOLK in America, Hate Black folk, and oh, by the way, they HATE BROWN People as well!

When are we going to learn? Field has NOT to this day, reported as he should, on what is really going on in Arizona, he chose to remind us, of what a White man said about his Racist Southern Relative's!

The President is NOT to be compared to White President's, why, well, he is a Black President! so when you (HALF BAKED BLACK FOLK) put him on the CHOPPING BLOCK, you are no better than the White Racist! you all fit in the same MOLD!

I don't know what's wrong, but, it is a bunch of Black Folk in America, that have gone STIR CRAZY! God forbid, MCCAIN and JEZEBEL would have been elected, this country would be spilling over with RACE WAR'S!!! or, by now, BLACK FOLK would be some place in AFRICA hunting for food! don't forget, WHITE FOLK want their COUNTRY back! and once they get started, they don't stop! the TEA PARTY MOVEMENT, is nothing compared to what they will come up with next! the longer that BLACK FAMILY is in the WHITE HOUSE, the longer Black folk will be under attack!

You see, in the eye's of some of you black folk, the President is a FAILURE! why, well, cause the White Media tell's you he is, never mind his accomplishment's! what White President has been able to Multi task, the way this BLACK President has? NONE! think MCCAIN would still be standing by now? NO! he would be in the CRAZY HOUSE by now, and JEZEBEL would be your President! but, then again, to some of you black folk, you just don't feel comfortable, with a Black man in charge! is that it?

ISEEISEE

Anonymous said...

wholesale jordans
wholesale nike shoes
wholesale nike sneakers

GrannyStandingforTruth said...

@IseeIsee:

Have you checked your e-mail lately? I sent you an e-mail and was wondering if you got it. Anyway, good to see you posting again. I pray that all is well with you.

uptownsteve said...

trickster,

"The Right Rev. Sharpton is on the scene because Harlem is so gentrified now, he will not have that black base he needs to perpetrate as a leader."

Sharpton's base has always been Brooklyn which is now where most of NYC's black population resides and where most of NYC's black activism exists.

At least have some idea of what you're talking about when you open your mouth.

Marc B said...

Mr. Dews:

Thanks for pointing out another instance when one standard of behavior exists for whites and another for the others. Whites are expected to deal with all sorts of negative interactions with all sorts of outsiders and maintain use of proper terminology while Blacks and Mestizos are never taken to task for using ethnic slurs in private, and have a much greater latitude in using them publicly.

Race-traitors like you want so bad to wear the good-guy hat with your 007 act. But the truth is you choose not to confront the terrible "racists" in your midst face to face because you are unwilling to deal with the discomfort it may bring.

Do you feel so much better now that Mister Field put a star by your name because you're now "one of the good one's"? Even the other side doesn't respect a race traitor, they laugh at you because you don't have enough pride to publicly stand up for your own self-interest. I'd rather earn their scorn, and regardless of my feelings about the wrong directions the Tea Partyers they detest have gone(it WAS about TARP & Bailouts, get back on point, people), at least they have the guts to stand up for their own self-interest and take the abuse that goes with.

trickster206 said...

Uptown Steve,

Why did Sharpton have a broken down shack off of Park Avenue near the Pathmark store, near the Shomburg? Why did he also have a spot on 145th Street going on towards the Bronx bridge diagonally across from a SPOT?

ally said...

Fashion is all about lookingmoncler jackets good and being comfortable at the same time. monclermoncler coatsEvery woman loves being complimentedmoncler t-shirtmoncler vestmoncler outlet for her sense of style and elegance. ugg bootscheap ugg bootsdiscount ugg bootsNo woman wants to be labeled as outdated and old fashioned.ugg classic tall bootsclassic ugg bootsWomen are expected to be in constant touch with the latest trends in ordermoncler jacketsmonclernew moncler coats to adopt those trends and look fashionable and stylish. moncler vestmoncler outletmoncler polo t-shirtWomen need to make sure that whatever they wear, coach outletcoach handbagscoach bagsit should compliment their personality and they do not feel awkward while wearing it. coach totescoach outletlouis vuitton handbagsAn article about Gothic costume clothing and the importance of choosing Gothic choker. LV handbags 2010Louis Vuitton bagsLouis Vuitton totesThis article explores the wide variety of Gothicrain boots
rainweardiesel jeans chokers available from everyday to special occasions. Ture Religion Jeanslevis jeansabercrombie and fitch outletIt should inspire people to go shopping for their own Gothic chokers. ed hardy wholesaleed hardy outletcheap ed hardy wholesaleThe origins of the Flat cap span discount ed hardy wholesalewholesale ed hardy

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作 禮服酒店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店應徵 酒店 酒店經紀